The Three Sisters Pt. 02

Story Info
Emma: the youngest niece.
2.8k words
4.59
22.4k
29
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I carried on the cyber affair with Clare for weeks until my wife Wendy and I travelled to the town where she lived to visit Wendy's sister. Clare and I had great fun as she explored the new medium of cybersex. She proved an enthusiastic learner, and several times achieved two orgasms in a session. At no stage did she cotton on to my real identity, although I had to come up with a variety of excuses to avoid voice chat. Clare was keen to try it out, wanting to hear my voice and excited by the prospect of the two of us achieving simultaneous orgasms. Of course, as soon as she heard my voice, the game would be up. She would realise that her online lover was the same correct uncle Dave she had had the hots for for decades.

When we arrived at Clare's town, I kept Skyping her. When I knew she was at home and her kids at school, I'd message her. I couldn't masturbate, given my sister in law and her husband (Clare's parents) were around, along with my wife. But I could chat. And these chats were stimulating.

CLARE "Hi handsome"

DAN "Hey there pretty girl. Yummy mummy. Where are you?"

CLARE "At home. Got the kids off to school. Just came from the shower. I'm naked :)"

DAN "Wow. Love to be there now. I'd have my hands groping all over you."

A pic downloaded. I looked around to make sure no one was in the room with me. I opened the file.. Clare naked, laying on her bed, one hand in her pussy the other cupping a big tit. She was grinning saucily.

DAN "How did you take that?"

CLARE "Tripod."

DAN "Delicious. I'm hard."

CLARE "Can you play?"

DAN "Sorry I can't. Still visiting rellies in the country."

CLARE "Awww, can't you sneak away for some naughty time. I'm getting frustrated here. My uncle is here and whenever I see him I get sooo horny."

I laughed. If only she knew. Her uncle was the one chatting to her.

DAN "Maybe you should try seducing him while he's there. Get him on his own."

CLARE "Fat chance. He's always with mum and dad, or Wendy, my aunty."

DAN "I have to go. I have to do errands today. Got to deliver shopping. Xxxx

CLARE "Kisses. Wish you were her shagging my arse off, Dan."

After lunch that day, I was despatched to Emma's place with some shopping her mother wanted me to deliver. I was rather excited to be there with Emma alone, after what her big sister Clare had told me. I kept having this image of Emma in her wedding dress riding me on her wedding night. I found that incredibly erotic.

Emma was the youngest of the three girls. 34. Short, cute, cheeky, with a tidy little body. Pretty smile. She was pregnant with her second, about five or six months gone and with a bundle in front. Her husband Ewan was away working, as he often was. They lived in a new house on a housing estate a bit out of town. That's where I was now. The house was big, modern, well equipped. They both worked hard and rewarded themselves with all modern conveniences. They even had a pool in the backyard, connected to the house by decking.

I climbed steps to the deck and knocked at the back door. The place seemed to be very quiet.

"Come in, uncle Dave."

I entered the big kitchen-family area. Emma was not there.

"Hello?" I called.

"In the bedroom," came the reply. I could have sworn she giggled.

My pulse leapt. Was she about to carry out the seduction she couldn't do on her wedding night? Surely not, at twenty-plus weeks pregnant? I dropped the shopping on the kitchen bench and went looking for her.

I found the master bedroom. Emma was lying on the big bed in a maternity dress. She was smiling. Somehow, she always had a cheeky look on her face.

"Ah here he is, my hero." She giggled. "Sit on the bed here." She patted the sheet next to her. "The baby is really active today. Would you like to get a feel?"

Always suggestive. Cheeky Emma.

She grabbed my hand and put it on her stomach. I could feel something hard under the skin, a foot or an elbow perhaps. I found it really sensual. She moved my hand round to feel the baby in different positions, at one point low in her abdomen, on her pussy mound. At other times she had my hand touching the bottom curve of her boobs. Normally she had small tits, but I could tell these were swollen now. Taut and pert.

A couple of times she said, "Oh that feels so nice. You have a really nice touch, uncle Dave." Looking at me meaningfully.

When she had shown me all the places the baby was moving, she laid back.

"I'm supposed to be putting skin conditioner on. Would you help me?"

She produced a bottle. She turned to lay on her front and suddenly flipped her dress up so her panties were showing. Black see-through panties of delicate construction. My cock twitched. Her arse was a bit more rounded than I remembered, but still sexy. And her thighs were smooth and begging to be licked and kissed.

I put some lotion on my hands and started rubbing it on her calves, slowly working my way up. I noticed that her thighs parted almost immediately, so I could massage into her inner thighs. I was conscious of staring at her pussy through the flimsy fabric.

I moved up higher and she was purring.

She murmured, "Oh uncle David, you do that so well. You must be very experienced at this."

I laughed, but I noticed my laugh sounded a bit nervous. At least to me it did. I was close to the top of her thighs now, wondering where to go next, when she rolled over. Again, she flipped her dress up. This time I had a vision of her tummy, swelling up with the baby, and the see-through black panties. She spread her legs and I could see that she either waxed or shaved her pussy. I gulped. I almost felt I could smell her sex in the room.

Again I started at her ankles and worked up. She sighed and purred as I got closer to her honey pot. I spent some time rubbing lotion into her inner thighs, about an inch under her panties.

She moaned and sighed. "Oh uncle. If you do that any more I'll do anything you want. Anything."

I chuckled, and my chuckle came out hoarse, husky.

"Anything? Are you sure you mean that, little Emma?" She grabbed my hand and moved it to cup her panties. The whole time looking into my eyes with a grin on her face.

I started rubbing her cunny through the fabric. She groaned, closing her eyes and dropping her head back on the pillow.

"Take off my panties."

It sounded like someone else's voice. Like it was disembodied. I thought I had imagined it at first, but I hadn't. I stopped rubbing and started sliding her panties down her thighs. I expected at any moment for her to come to her senses and order me to stop, but instead she lifted her butt off the sheet and helped me take the thin panties off. Down her thighs, over her knees and off. I placed them on the bed. She grabbed my hand again and put it between her thighs. My fingers parted her puffy cuntlips and I could see her clit. Swollen, slick. Ready. I gasped involuntarily. My finger automatically began stroking her. She was wet, soaking wet. She moved into my finger and sighed again.

I shifted around so my head was above hers. I lowered my mouth onto hers. Her lips were soft and yielding. Our mouths played on each other. I think we both sighed into the kiss as I fingered her.

With one little finger she traced a line along my thigh, then groped for my dick. Her fingers closed round it over my shorts, and she rubbed hard on it, her breathing into our kiss now sharper.

"I want you inside me," she said. "Please"

I pulled off my shorts, briefs and shirt. She pulled off her dress and I helped her with her maternity bra. Her swollen tits fell out, the cute little nipples like a teenager's. We set ourselves up to spoon on the bed. I lay on my side behind her, lifting her thigh into the air and supporting it. I manouvred into her cunny. It was thick with her juices, and took me straight in. She was fingering herself as I started to stroke in her. Her hips pushed back on me immediately and she was jerking and pushing. I had never known a woman to react so instantaneously.

"My, my, little Emma, you were really and truly ready for uncle, weren't you?"

She giggled as she ground back on me, her breath catching. "Ah yes, well that would be because I was playing with Fanny before you arrived."

"You naughty little minx," I teased, tapping her butt.

"Mmmm, do that again, daddy uncle," she pleaded. "But harder. Because I've been a naughty girl."

I raised my eyebrows and explored the situation. I spanked her butt harder. She responded by grinding into me harder, her cunt gripping me tight then releasing. Waves overcame her and she cried out.

"Oh Fuck yes fuck me daddy uncle."

She jerked and twisted so that I grabbed onto her hips to keep myself in her. I was not ready to cum yet. I waited for her movements to subside, then I said,

"I want to doggy you Emma. Get on you knees, naughty girl."

She eagerly obliged, pulling a pillow under her as she stuck her little round arse in the air. I grabbed her hips again as my cock slid on. She moaned.

"Not too deep daddy uncle. You'll hit my little cervix."

I looked down at her, her strong back, her curves, her lovely thighs naked for me now. How had this happened? I was still in shock, even though Clare had prepared me by telling me Emma had wanted to fuck me on her own wedding night. I was inside her, and she'd already had an orgasm on my prick.

"Oh little Emma, it's so great being inside you honey. You have a lovely cunt, you know?"

Emma giggled. "Why thank you uncle daddy. I'm going to call you uncle daddy from now on. Is that OK?"

"Fine by me. You are my baby girl. In fact, I'd like you to be my little fucktoy."

A bit of a risk. Some girls like that sort of talk, some don't.

She laughed. "Yes, I'm your little fucktoy. Does that mean you promise to fuck me whenever you can? Will I have to come to the city to get fucked?"

As I fucked her pussy, careful not to go too deep. I replied. "Oh yes. I want to fuck you often, you little slut. I want to fuck you in every hole too."

I slapped her butt. She wiggled with pleasure.

"You can do what you like to me, daddy uncle."

"I want to own this little arse too."

Staring at her puckering little arsehole, I teased it with my finger. It closed then opened and took my finger tip. She sighed and wriggled.

"Oh yes daddy uncle. You can own my little arse. You know it's still a virgin?"

Thrusting into her, I said, "Really? Well that's a lovely prospect."

I reached down under to tweak her little nipples. I tugged on them, her boobs tight as they hung down. She wiggled her butt against me and started thrusting herself.

Soon I stopped talking and focused on my own orgasm. Before I could get there, she was jerking and crying out herself, and that tipped me over. I pulled out and spurted over her butt and back. She giggled.

"Oh you naughty daddy I've never done that before. It feels so...dirty."

When I'd finished, we collapsed together on the bed, hugging and kissing, fondling. She grabbed a box of tissues and gave it me to wipe my cum off her butt.

"Wow, that was sensational, my dirty little slut," I said, as I twisted a nipple and she gasped.

She raised herself on one elbow, looked down at me and said, "Can I tell you something, daddy uncle?"

"Sure."

"I was always hot for you. I wanted you inside me, so badly. For years, I dreamed of you fucking me."

She leant down and kissed my mouth.

"Do you remember my wedding night, uncle daddy?"

Uh oh here we go, I thought. I'm going to have to pretend I don't already know about this.

"I was so hot for you that might. I planned to get your dick in me." She grabbed my cock and squeezed it.

"You're joking?" I looked hard at her. "On your wedding night?"

"Seriously." She fondled my cock again. "I really wanted this little fella in my pussy."

"I never knew." I gave her a cuddle and kissed her.

""You didn't feel me grinding my pussy against this fella when I was dancing with you?"

"Honestly, no. Wow, that would have been...hot."

She sat up suddenly.

"I know. Let's hop in the pool to wash off. She slid off the bed and rushed naked out the door. I threw the last of my clothes in a heap and ran after her, out the back and onto the decking. The pool was one of those above-ground fibre glass ones, but because of the sloping block it was at a level with the back door. I helped her down the steps then dived in to join her. We played around.

She was floating on her back, buoyed by her big belly. I dived under the water and surfaced between her thighs, facing her tummy.

"Porpoise alert," I said.

"Ah is he friendly porpoise?"

"Oh yes, very friendly. He's going to lick you now."

Keeping her legs apart, I licked her slit. She moaned and her hands reached down to hold my head there. I used my fingers and tongue to spread her cuntlips. I licked her and thrust my tongue in her cunt. She sighed and arched her back.

Suddenly we heard a car pull up outside the house. She pushed my head away, panicking. "Shit. I forgot Clare was bringing the girls from school."

In no time she was in Emma the Practical One mode.

"Quick! Let's wrap our towels round us and pretend we have our bathers on underneath." She flung my towel over to me and wrapped the larger towel round herself, pulling it down to her knees. I tied my towel tight round my waist. To the casual observer we might pass.

It was Clare with her daughter and Emma's, home from school. When she came in, she looked at each of us in our towels and must have suspected something. She smirked.

"What have you two been up to?" Her eyebrow was arched.

I may have blushed. "Oh I brought some shopping from your mum. Then I helped Emma with some things she couldn't do on her own...while Ewan was away. We've just been taking a dip in the pool."

Clare giggled, Emma giggled. I tried not to laugh, but I could see the joke.

Emma said, "Clare bear, you have one dirty mind."

Clare laughed. "Oh yes. So what were you doing together?"

I took a breath and sailed into it. "Just a few jobs. I put a few things up high where Emma couldn't reach, and I hammered a few things in. We put some stuff together. We work well together." I stopped. We all laughed dirty laughs. I was worried now that the girls would share what had happened later, so I might as well make light of it. I just hoped they didn't let anything slip to their mother. And Clare still didn't know that her uncle - who had just fucked her little sister- was also the guy fucking her online almost daily.

As the kids joined us, I slunk off to Emma's bedroom to put my clothes on. I shut the door behind me, but I think that horse had bolted. Clare watched as I went to the bedroom, so she knew immediately that that was where I'd been earlier. I quickly got my clothes on and played with the children and spoke to Clare while Emma in turn went to the bedroom to change. Again, Clare took it in. So both my clothes and Emma's were in the bedroom? I could see the cogs turning in her brain as she pretended to watch the kids playing. If we had both undressed in the bedroom, could she assume we'd done it together? And were we naked in the pool when she arrived?

She was looking sideways at me as we watched the kids playing. I could see her brow furrowing. I eventually made my excuses and left.