All Comments on 'The Thrill 02'

by hornycarol

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 2 years ago

That was fucking hot. You gave me an erection! Thanks. Five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Bye Carol ... I'll see a lawyer in the morning, I'm leaving now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Is that how swinging works? The wife tells the husband she wants to fuck someone and the husband agrees and sits there watching jerks off and then the couple are somehow okay again. And does the husband then tell the wife he will now go fuck someone and she has to watch?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

From a troubled mind...stories like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She says we will all have fun. Doesn't look it as all he did was watch and jerk off. If you are swingers he should have a partner and then I guess it is fun.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 2 years ago

When is this husband going to admit he has latent gay tendencies? He could have said to Tom, "Let me fuck you up the arse FIRST, then you can fuck my slut wife". What would Tom have said to that? He is described as "their" friend but he is no friend if he just wants to fuck the slut wife.

Still, this is more a reflection on the author and his fantasies, me thinks.

KalimaxosKalimaxosover 2 years ago
Thew swinger tag is a deceptive lie

Another cuck hiding behind the swinger tag. It's one of the reasons why swingers detest you cuck-sucking cucks. You don't have the balls to embrace who you are. I have more respect for honest cucks than I do for you asswipes.

There was no swinging in this story. Swingers swap partners and the men don't stand around jerking off watching their wife. Instead, they do the other guy's wife and don't crowd their spouse.

This was pathetic.

GamblnluckGamblnluckover 2 years ago

I'm sorry. This was a one sided shitfest where the wife virtually dictated she was going and her husband was gonna watch. Both thought he was happy because he got hard at the thought. That is a common theme on literotica- if you get hard, you must like the idea. If the guy turned in his man card, fine. otherwise he needs to fuck some woman there and let his wife see if she likes the idea. to me this was just not feasible.

I guess there are guys out there who like to be demeaned. Watch while some other guy satisfies his wife and genuinely be happy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Don't try to slip no swinging Cucks past Kalimaxos. He is a swinger, he says, who was also a bull. The man know his perversions.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Sorry twinkie, this was pure shit. You being a closeted male doesnt make you a swinger, it means you want someone to make you suck or ride a bigly cock. After all did the husband get any strange? Nope. Did the wife take command and make all the decisions? Yup. So this is another pathetic cuck story. A badly done one to boot.

You wrote one worthless cunt of a wife and one worthless husband.

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrsonover 2 years ago

Kalimaxos has this story nailed. 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It’s so funny when one commenter posts several other comments to stress his displeasure with a story, but it’s so damn obvious they are all written by the same idiot as they all read virtually the same….”that’s NOT swinging!” Usually it’s that asswipe 26thNC posting all of his pathetic “cuck shit, garbage, willing cucks suck” nonsense. This time it’s some fucktard named Kalimaxos whining and crying because it doesn’t fit his narrow minded view of what constitutes swinging. Then turning around and posting under other names and anonymously the exact thing over and over. Apparently he doesn’t think anyone will notice. Believe me, dipshit, we all noticed. Hahahaha!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My wife and I enjoyed this cuckolding story tremendously. As this built on the first chapter, all three participants already knew the score. Carol asking her husband for permission was a mere formality. Her married pussy was about to become another man’s cunt!

This story was basically one very hot sex scene. Everybody orgasmed and was happy with the outcome. My wife squirmed in her chair as she read, “Carol took his cock in her hand and pulled it to her cunt. She slid it along her slit soaking it with her juices. She raised her legs so that her feet were on his shoulders and her toes starting to curl.” OMG! That is exactly how my wife likes other men to take her cunt. And it is always a toe-curling experience for her!

We loved your closing comment, “We gradually became aware that there were other people in the cottage and they had seen Tom and Carol fucking and me watching.” That comment is devastating and could have all kinds of ramifications. First, it confirms that this was not a three-some. Instead, Carol got the best sex of her life, and the husband was just a perv jerking off!

My wife has fucked in front of others, and it always heightens the intensity of her pleasure. Having a husband jerk off and cum, while another man is filling a wife’s cunt with his jizz is a real game changer for a marriage. Carol just got fucked; and possibly Dick did too!

Please write some more chapters. We would love to see some more nasty stuff between Tom and Carol. Also, it would be nice if Carol comes right out and says that Tom is a much better fuck than the husband and that his cock is much bigger. Could Carol mention that to some of her girlfriends at the party? That bit of gossip would travel fast in the crowd! Or did someone use their cellphone to record a video of the Carol-Tom fuckfest? My wife was once recorded screaming, “This is the best fuck of my life!” as another man plowed into her.

Also, we hope Tom and Carol deepen their relationship emotionally. It is always interesting to see how a cuckhold husband deals with the complexity of a wife’s feelings toward her lover. Good job. We can’t wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She asked “are we alright?” There was no we. She had sex. She is marvelous on her post organic high. Husband is not alright. His character was written as a weak alcoholic male lead by his dick. Not an interesting plot for me. Not well written. I prefer dialogue driven not a news report type story. Not original. Yawn

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

It is really dumb when the wife says "if you say no then it's no, but I really want to". It's a nice way for authors to pretend that the husband is giving permission. Just admit that the wife is doing what she wants and the husband can either accept it or leave. The story ends with the husband concerned that others had seen him watching. WTF. Everyone has seen the wife making out all day. They knew he was aware of her behavior.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhornycarol@hornycarol
My wife, Carol, is the smartest and sexiest woman alive.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Thrill Previous Part
The Thrill Series Info