All Comments on 'The Thrill of Defeat Ch. 10'

by AlectaShadow

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
vickitvohiovickitvohioover 1 year ago

i tried but this story actually makes me sad I have a foot fetish.

AlectaShadowAlectaShadowover 1 year agoAuthor

Dear Vicky,

I welcome constructive feedback. It is the only way one can improve. Your comment isn't that, in any capacity.

As I already previously told you in response to an earlier comment, if there is something about the story you feel should be improved, then please do point it out. If your issue is with the featured fetishes besides foot worship, then... what can I tell you? Judgemental kinkshaming won't win you any friends.

I would ask you not to comment under my stories any further unless you have substantive, constructive feedback to offer. You can take the snarky one-liners somewhere else, they won't get you very far with me.

Cheers.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlectaShadow@AlectaShadow
NOTICE TO READERS: If you're looking for "A Leashed Tiger" I'm sorry to say that the story will not be available on Literotica for the foreseeable future, for reasons entirely outside my control and that I disagree with vehemently. Be aware however that the same chapters that ...