The Thrill Of It All Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nice clothes," Diana added, walking up to the sink at the side of Roberta's.

Roberta felt a little awkward about the company. Was Diana standing there eying her up? What did Diana think of this middle-aged woman, dressing like she was going out on the pull? Or was it that the young receptionist was angling for some kind of gossip... something she could spread around the office the minute Roberta's back was turned?

"Thank you, Diana," Roberta responded, glancing across quickly, smiling, but hoping not to grab too much attention.

Grab attention? Roberta didn't need to glance across to grab anyone's attention. She was standing in front of a large mirror, so obviously everything could be seen in her reflection. There was only one thing for it. Roberta tried to ignore the company, returning to her make-up, and hoping Diana wasn't going to make anything about it. With a bit of luck, Diana would wash her hands and go, leaving Roberta alone once more. She didn't.

"Are you okay?" Diana asked. "You seem a bit flustered... a bit... flushed?"

There was nothing for it. It was rude to ignore, and they did work in the same office. Roberta would have to engage in this idle chatter whether she wanted to or not. Should she grab her stuff, and clasp the clothes she had just taken off up to her chest, covering up her engorged nipples? Roberta thought about it, but that would just be strange, wouldn't it? If nothing else it would just bring attention to Roberta's predicament rather than take it away, and the chances are that Diana had already seen everything in that reflection. Roberta finished applying her lipstick then turned to face Diana.

"Fine... fine..." Roberta responded, "just... in a rush. You know what it's... like..."

"Oh yeah," came a surprising response and a suggestive wink. "I know what it's like..." There was a pause before Diana added, "you look fantastic by the way... who is the lucky guy?"

Roberta laughed. Yep, that made sense. Diana was still young, and still on the lookout for her prince charming. Here she was, thinking Roberta was doing the same.

"Nobody special," Roberta replied. "Just my other half."

There was another wink from Diana before she responded.

"I dunno... dressed like that, other half, or no other half, he must be special... and lucky to boot. You're gonna knock 'em dead, Roberta."

With that, Diana left, and Roberta was alone again.

Lucky? Oh yes, John was going to get lucky, and if she played her cards right, Roberta would be getting even luckier. For a moment she closed her eyes and thought about the evening ahead. It was only for a moment--Roberta had no intention of being caught again.

Hurriedly Roberta gathered up her stuff, then made off back towards her office, keeping as fast a pace as she could. That was no easy task. Walking quickly in heels added a certain swagger to Roberta's gait, and with every step, she felt the balls jiggle. It was like somebody was caressing her pussy walls from inside to out. The balls would catch that certain spot and Roberta would feel the excitement radiate out. Add in the fact that she had already fingered herself close to the edge, and it was like Roberta was walking a tightrope, running the risk of crashing down the other side as climax took over.

Roberta could feel eyes burning down on her, but she didn't care. This was sassy, sexy Roberta, ready for a night on the town with her beloved. You could look, but you better not touch, ran through her mind as she headed back into her office. Oh yes, they had better not touch. Nobody had better be touching her in this very moment, not unless they wanted her to lose control of her senses.

Roberta knew she was so close to cumming. Would they see it too? Would they see the strain in the way she walked, the clench in her buttocks in the vain hope of keeping the hidden balls still, the hardness in her swollen nipples? Or would they sense the shallowness in her breathing?

Reaching her office without mishap was both a surprise and a relief. How many had been watching her? She didn't know, and by now she didn't care. All that mattered was an evening with her darling husband. Roberta looked up at the clock again. It was almost five. Usually, she'd be packing up and off to catch her train by now.

Today she was already packed, but this time waiting for another message from John... the one which said... I'm here, or I'll be here soon, or I've missed you so much. That message arrived just after five. Roberta read it instantly.

'Be there quarter past. Pick you up outside. Did you dress to impress?'

Immediately, Roberta picked up her bag, and headed off for the day. Did she dress to impress? John would have to be the judge of that. Roberta hoped she had, and that her darling husband would feel her efforts worth rewarding. She also knew what rewarding meant, and how satisfying it could be. Roberta felt the balls move again as she walked. As she did, Roberta smiled to herself. Oh yes, John could satisfy her right now if he really wanted to.

The young Diana was still sitting at the front reception desk as Roberta made for the exit.

"Have a fun evening, Roberta," Diana said.

"You too," Roberta responded, glancing back at the receptionist, and recognising the knowing look on the young blonde's face.

"Oh..." Diana continued, this time whispering, "don't do anything I wouldn't."

The smile on Roberta's face said it all. It was a wry smile, a sarcastic smile, a wouldn't you like to know what I'm gonna get up to smile. Oh yes, given the chance, Roberta had her heart set on getting up to lots of things this young woman could only have dreamed of, if even she knew what they were.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

There was a chill in the air as Roberta stood on the office forecourt, waiting for her darling husband. She hoped he would not be too much longer, as Roberta could already feel the cold against the few inches of bare skin where her stay-ups ended. What's more, she could feel the coolness of what were now damp panties against her bare sex. Should she slip her coat back on... the one she had stashed away in her shoulder bag with the rest of her boring office attire? Would that still class as dressing to impress?

Just when she was starting to shiver, John arrived. Silently, he pulled to a stop, the last remaining rays of sunshine glinting back off his deep red Jaguar SUV. Sometimes Roberta wondered if John loved his car more than he loved her. She only wondered, and usually not for long, as John had a most enjoyable habit of putting her mind to rest as only he could do. Yes, he had even put her mind to rest on the front seat of that very car.

Roberta opened the rear door and chucked her shoulder bag inside, then climbed in the front. There was something so satisfying in the way she seemed to sink into the luxury of that leather seat. There was something so satisfying about being back with her darling husband.

Roberta leaned over and placed her lips against his. For a moment they sat there, joined together in a most sensual kiss. It was Roberta who finally broke the embrace.

"Did I, do it?" she asked.

"Do what?" came a teasing reply from her husband.

Roberta stared at John. If she was sassy, sensual, sultry, he was rugged and handsome. It was like somebody had taken a lump of the finest marble and hewn out the most perfect form. He was tall. He was muscular. He had the most athletic of physiques. Then there was his face, the short dark hair, the chiselled jawbone, the blemish free skin, the perfectly shaped designer stubble. There wasn't a single thing that Roberta didn't love about her darling husband.

"Impress?" Roberta responded.

"I reckon you impressed somebody," John replied, at the same time looking out of the passenger side window rather than at Roberta.

Roberta turned and followed his gaze. She blushed slightly when she noticed a diminutive blonde standing in the office doorway, looking right out towards the car. It was Diana.

"What about you?" Roberta asked, placing her hand up against his rough stubble and turning his head back towards hers. She placed another soft kiss against his lips, this time hoping that the young Diana was watching. "Did I dress to impress, my darling?"

"You always dress to impress, my sexy little Roberta," John responded, "and I'm always impressed. There is one thing though."

"What?" Roberta asked, suddenly wondering what she had gotten wrong.

"I think..." John started.

"Think what, John. Tell me," Roberta responded.

John placed his hand on the buttons running down the front of Roberta's skirt. Immediately she knew what he wanted.

"All of them?" Roberta dutifully asked.

"You can if you want," John responded, smiling, "but I was thinking about half way. Just enough to show off your stocking tops. You are wearing stockings, aren't you?"

Roberta didn't respond. There were six shiny black buttons on the front of her skirt. In no time at all, she had undone the bottom three. Roberta spread her legs apart as far as the skirt would allow, took hold of her husband's hand, and brought it down on her nylon covered knee.

"Shall we see?" Roberta whispered.

Slowly Roberta brought John's hand upwards along her leg, and as she did, she gave her husband a clear view of her stay ups. Silky fabric gave way to bare skin, gave way to...

"Mmmm... Johnnnn..." Roberta moaned.

John had moved his hand up higher still. His fingers were now grazing her hidden sex through Roberta's mesh panties. Did he know how close she was to cumming? John pressed a little firmer, and Roberta moaned once more. Then, much to Roberta's disappointment, he stopped.

"Have you been naughty?" John asked. "Is that why she's watching you?"

"No... no... I haven't..." Roberta responded. "You know I only have eyes for you."

"Then, why are these panties so wet, my darling wife?"

John already had a good idea. He had felt the cord when he had rubbed hard against Roberta's sex and was already imagining her pussy filled with one of her toys. The only question was which one. Still though, it was good to tease sometimes.

"Should I take them off? Would you like me to show you?" Roberta asked, hoping the answer would be yes, and no longer caring that the young Diana might still be watching.

"Of course..." came the reply.

Roberta felt her heart skip a beat. She started to reach down towards her mesh panties when John took her by surprise.

"...but not here," John added. "You can take them off when we get to the restaurant. Now, belt up, we've got a long ride ahead of us."

With her seatbelt fastened, Roberta smiled as John pulled away from the office.

Oh yes, she would love to ride her husband, and if it was to be a long ride, she could think of nothing better.

To Be Continued

12