The Throw Away & the Catcher

Story Info
A wife who knows best, a husband who fails her. Mwahhahaha.
11.3k words
4.19
33.5k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just another story of love, betrayal and recovery.

I'm sure you could write it yourself. Written in UK English from a dyslexic. Wahtever.

Chapter 1 - Our Marital Problem.

For years I'd plagued my wife to allow us to explore our sex life outside of the conventional, because in all honesty after 22 years together we were stale, and the cracks were beginning to show. She never bought into that; fidelity was crucial in her sense of what marriage should be.

I on the other hand thought it was something that might lift our current malaise in the bedroom and what a married couple agreed to do was nobody's business but theirs, as I said, she had other ideas. It wasn't that I didn't value fidelity, I was just tired of going without and would try anything.

We'd married young, I was 21 and Sally was not quite 19, now as a 40-year-old she was still incredibly hot, but I was starting to show the miles on the clock, not as full a head of hair, starting to add an inch or two around the middle. She worked out, I didn't and recently she had seemed to lose interest in sex, at least in sex with me though I had never suspected she would cheat.

When I brought up our diminishing love life over the last 6 months, she admitted for the first time that the fact I hadn't looked after myself as well as she had done was a big factor. It almost shattered my confidence when she said that seeing so many men of my age in the gym looking ripped, then coming home to me had genuinely affected her will to have sex with me.

So shocked was I at this revelation that, I had a mini breakdown in front of her and actually, I almost cried when she pointed that out, yeah, I know pretty wimpy, eh?

It broke my heart. She had hugged me tight and told me it didn't have to be this way, that she loved me, had always been faithful, but with me moaning about our lack of sex, she'd decided that she had to come clean, and that this little bout of pain would be worth it if I got off my ass and did something about it.

She looked me straight in the eye and said, "Paul, I don't want to hurt you, but fat is not sexy, it turns me off when your flabby little belly is sweating on my tits and stomach. I'm sorry but I've been faking interest in sex for most of the past year, I need you to be the old you, the horn dog you, fit to fuck all day and all night, ripped and full of energy. Right now, it would probably kill you if we tried some of the positions we used to love, it's not good babe, I can't get into it and yet you know how much I love sex."

I looked at Sally and hung my head, "I'm so sorry Sally, right now I feel like shit, I've let you down and I've let myself down. I started to worry that you might be getting your satisfaction elsewhere, I'm so sorry I've been so lazy and selfish."

Sally looked at me, clearly thinking, paused a short while and said, "Paul, I have been getting satisfied elsewhere but it's not as good as what we had before you stopped trying."

I looked at her in shock, fuck she'd cheated on me... but wait, she said just five minutes ago that she'd been faithful... she saw my look of shock and worry & said, "Come on, come with me." She led me to our bedroom and opened her side of the big wardrobe and delving into the back of a drawer, extricated a large dildo and a smaller bullet vibrator.

Looking me in the eyes again, she continued, "These bad boys have stopped me from going crazy, but I tell you Paul, in recent months I have looked at hot guys in the gym, I've seen them in all the mirror walls, checking me out and they obviously like what they see, and it's turned me on. I've seen bulges in their shorts when they've been checking me out, it's driven me crazy that I can turn on half a gym, but my husband doesn't seem to give a shit."

"If we don't do something about this, now that we are talking this way, I'm not sure how long more I could have held out without having some stud with a six pack and a big cock cleaning my pipes. I hate to say it but I'm relieved that we are having this chat, and I'm giving you an ultimatum, get yourself in shape or almost certainly in the long term, I will break our vows. I'll give you 4 months and no longer, I've been going without for too long, but now you know, it's up to you to shape up or lose your sole fucking privileges with me."

I didn't like what I was hearing, blatant threats of infidelity, but I understood where she was coming from, I hoped she was just laying it on a bit thick for effect, but yes, what she was saying was uncomfortable but true, and I knew she was taking this chance to make or break us. It was up to me to change, message received.

"Baby, I have always been faithful, but I'm not a nun and now I'm horny and tempted, I need to have my needs taken care of. You have no idea how hard this has been, I've been so nervous about bringing this up, I didn't want to hurt you. I have to tell you that since I hit 40 a few months back, my sex drive has gone through the roof, what I have lying on our bed is not my first dildo and that is my third bullet, I've been breaking them with overuse. I need you to step up."

"OK Paul, we both miss sex so this is what I propose. This evening we are going to the gym, and you are signing up, we are getting you a personal trainer to give you a good start and a programme for you to get in shape. Would you like an incentive because I reckon you need to shift 40 pounds to be fitter?"

I nodded yes.

"OK, firstly, tonight, after we get back from the gym, we are going to make love, we won't fuck because I don't think you are physically up to what I'd like, so I'll be the fit one on top, fucking you as you lie back and enjoy what a fit body can do. But babe, that is the last time you get your cock in my pussy until you have lost your first five pounds, agreed?"

I nodded again.

"There is no reason that I shouldn't be getting mine, so every night until the first five pounds goes, you will be pleasing me with your tongue and those 2 bad boys lying on the bed, OK?"

Again, I confirmed I was in all the way, just as I hoped my cock would be regularly from now on, once I'd shed the pounds.

She smiled at me and said, "Paul, you might think I'm punishing you, and in a way maybe I am, but I can't wait to get back to what we should be, you've become lazy, you've given up, so what I'm going to do is like the carrot and stick theory. Got it?"

Yeah, I got it, I was also delighted that she was going to fuck me tonight and also strangely excited that she was clearly taking charge of what our sex lives would look like. We had always been 50:50 in the bed but I had always had little daydreams about her dominating me, at least a little. Nothing we had ever actually done but I was intrigued.

Chapter 2 -- The Last Fuck

Our confrontation was on a Saturday, so that evening we went to the gym, I signed up and was matched with a personal trainer, a fit lady maybe 10 years less than our age called Katie. Katie told me that I better be serious because she didn't tolerate slackers. I didn't reveal exactly the incentives I had from my wife, nor the ultimatum, but I assured her I couldn't be more serious, that I was depending in her to push me and push me again to be better.

Katie said that my target to lose 40 pounds was reasonable but depending on how much I put into things that it could take up to 6 months. Whoa, I said, I don't have 6 months, Sally is threatening to fuck someone else if I don't lose the weight in 4 months, in fact she had said, "I'll give you 4 months and no longer" fuck this was going to be tough.

Then Katie said, "Paul you also have to keep in mind that although you will be losing fat, you will be gaining muscle, so net weight loss depends on both, I know you want to look good which means carrying more muscle but that will slow your weight loss, fat & muscle weigh much the same. Effectively if you lose 60 pounds of fat and put on 20 pounds of muscle there is your net loss of 40 pounds, which is simplistic but that's why I say a fair expectation is 6 months."

Oh shit, I'm in trouble.

The time this whole thing took allowed Sally to have a good workout.

I noticed that she had worn very tight and revealing gym gear, her butt looked awesome her tits aren't huge, but they don't have much sag for a 40-year-old, and they were strapped in for the workout and jiggling beautifully. I was finished and saw her last 10 minutes, she hadn't exaggerated, she really did have quite an audience of men, some sneaking peaks in the mirrored walls, others blatantly ogling her looking like their tongues were hanging out. Even a few ladies were glancing at her, either with envy or maybe some other intent.

It was an eyeopener for me and I realised that she would have no shortage of offers if she decided to make herself available outside of our marriage. I completely trusted that she had never let things get that far, but equally, she had made clear I was now under the gun to get in shape and from what Katie told me this was going to be really tough.

My brain was numb, would Sally really hold me to the weight loss target strictly? Would she really step outside our marriage if I didn't hit the target? Surely not but she was playing tough, I just didn't know.

The gym has a small restaurant, more of a healthy snack shop, so we had a small meal there before heading home. Again, she was letting me see that she had no shortage of admirers and some guys around our age stopped by briefly to say hello, a few I found too friendly for my liking and a bit intimidating, but Sally never appeared anything but simply friendly to any.

One guy I recognised as a neighbour who lived near us maybe 10 doors away, we weren't particularly friends but nodding acquaintances, however he gave Sally a brief hug and they clearly knew each other well at the gym. He was Stewart and was some specimen, built like a tank on top, tapering to a trim waist with strong glutes and legs, definitely a man in shape whilst I was not the complete opposite but clearly not close to being in his league. Their hug surprised me but didn't seem like a big deal to either of them.

On the way home, I mentioned Stewart and how they seemed friendlier than I had expected. She closed that down quickly, said they were just gym buddies who sometimes spotted each other on weights and told me she has plenty of friends at the gym, male & female and for me not to get twisted when I saw her hug a friend.

Of course, I took her at face value.

She hadn't showered at the gym so as not to delay getting home, now she suggested I open some wine and nibbles whilst she showered. Ten minutes later she appeared, hair wet but towelled dry and tied back. She was wearing just a wrap over whatever underwear she had on.

We drank a glass of wine and ate a little and soon it was clear we were both thinking of the sex we had decided on, she shrugged off the wrap and she was wearing my favourite white lacy teddy which hid very little. Fuck she looked extra hot, where had my dumb brain be, not doing my bit to keep our fires burning?

I knelt in front of her and asked her to lean back in her chair, rubbing up and down her toned thighs outside at first, reaching around to cup her sexy ass, moving up to knead her perky breasts, finally I went down using hands and mouth to tease her inner thighs and kiss all around her groin, I popped the poppers on the teddy and there it was my treasure, a slightly shaped mound of pubic hair, still with just enough hair to satisfy my desires. Not for me the shaved pussy, I like a woman to look like a woman, with at least a decent supply of pubic hair, I love to run my tongue through it, don't care if the odd one catches in my teeth, I love the sight and smell of a natural cunt.

I dived in and urged her ass towards the front of the chair, licking and kissing as I went and as she opened herself wide I alternatively sunk my tongue in her pussy and asshole, licking back and forth between those two beautiful holes and being rewarded by the taste and smells that turn me on when going down on my wife.

Soon she was pulling my face into her crotch, grinding cunt, ass and clit onto my tongue and coming really hard for the first time in months. She almost drowned me with her juices, and I loved it.

"Well baby, that was a hell of a start, looks like seeing me and my fans at the gym really got to you, you haven't got me off like that in a long time, I nearly blacked out, it was wonderful. Paul, this is going to be great, I know I've threatened you with cheating on you if you don't shape up, but remember, it's carrot and stick, that is just the threat that I hope makes you realise how bad things became in bed and bust your ass to get in shape and get our sex life back on track."

"Speaking of which, I think I promised to fuck your cock tonight, let's go to bed." As she had said she made me lie on the bed, then again ground herself on my face to get herself going again, then lowered her cunt onto my cock.

Oh, it felt so good, she ground on it squeezing my cock with her Kegels, it was as if she had it in her hand and was squeezing as hard as she could, but of course, that velvet pussy drenched with juices was a treat that no hand could match. She took her time and was enjoying it, she told me she loved my cock but that it was up to me to lose the flab before we'd be repeating this. "I'm going to have to rely on your tongue and my toys for a while, I hope you are going to fight like hell to get your cock back in me."

She dragged it out as long as she could but eventually my cock betrayed me, and I shot a load in her pussy. She told me she was still horny and asked me to go down on her again. That was never something that bothered me, so down I went, and she got off once again, to a huge orgasm grinding that flooded cunt on my mouth.

She seemed to enjoy the hell out of draining my cum from her cunt to my mouth, in truth, so did I, but judging from what she had said I'd be getting acquainted intimately with her cunt over coming weeks and months. I love eating her, but I was hoping it wouldn't be long until I was getting my cock and balls soaked in her cunt juice regularly.

Once we were both sated, we cuddled like the lovers we should always have been, both seemingly happy that we were going to put the sexual hiatus that had dogged recent months behind us.

Chapter 3 -- The Ultimatum Explained/Threats Made

My happiness at today's events was brought up short when she said, almost as an aside, "you know you are going to have to work like hell to lose that weight in 4 months, don't you? And you know there will be consequences if you don't make the weight loss on time?"

In the afterglow of what had been by far the best sex we'd had in many months, I didn't especially want to get into things, I wanted to bask in my current euphoria, so just vaguely mumbled into her boobs, "yeah."

I got the surprise of my life when she not too gently elbowed me in my side and said, "Paul, I'm deadly serious, what we had tonight was great, but you need to make the weight loss in 4 months. If you don't, I'm going to feel free to get my satisfaction how and as and when I choose and I will not be made to feel guilty over it. Do you understand? Maybe we need to discuss and agree some rules?"

I was staggered by this; I had hoped she was overplaying things regarding consequences. My good mood rapidly dropped and I sat up in bed and looked at her as if she were a stranger, with a frown I said, "Sally, you're the one who always stressed how we could never play outside of our marriage, now you are threatening me with Infidelity if I fail to do exactly what you are suggesting?"

She nodded yes, and speaking like a teacher to a young child, "Paul, I need you to fight for this, to make up for the laziness you've had for the last few years, for not doing your bit to keep your side of things, for being responsible for the near collapse of our sex life, understand?"

I looked at her in amazement, "So Sally, if I lose only 38 pounds in the next 4 months, are you going to fuck somebody else, if I'm just 2 pounds short of the target? Really?"

"Yes Paul, that would mean that I'm not enough for you to really fight for, I will fuck somebody if you don't make the weight. How often and who with will be up to me, when you make the weight I'll stop, I promise you that. You make good on your side of things, and I will stop instantly."

I was getting angry, "So you really don't value your wedding vows as much as you've always said? Is that right Sally? You'll fuck someone if I'm a couple of pounds short? You'd ruin our marriage for that? I'm beginning to think maybe I should cut my losses right now and walk away. I don't like this blackmail idea of yours, I'm not going to be cuckolded over a few pounds of weight. Fuck, what am I thinking, forget that; I'm not going to be cuckolded at all, fuck someone else to punish me and I'm out of this marriage, that is not what I signed up for, nowhere in our vows was there mention of punishment fucks."

She was now enraged, she actually slapped my face and snarled, "Then make your mind up, I won't be the only one making an effort anymore, be a fat little wimp and walk away if you have no fight in you. You must have noticed guys checking me out as I did my work out? You saw that I could have my pick of those fit guys if I wanted them, but I have ignored them for months because I love you and want you to step up, prove that you want me. If you can't fight for that then pack up and go, this is my apartment, I owned it before we married, I thought it was our home but you just pack and leave if you are such a weak fat little wimp."

This was rapidly getting out of hand, threats made that would be hard to row back on when temperatures cooled off. I jumped out of bed, pulled on some clothes and threw a few more into a bag, grabbed my car keys and walked out.

I drove a mile in anger, running a red light, luckily without consequences, before realising I was being a danger in my rage, so pulled in at a diner and parked.

Fuck, that turned to shit very quickly, I thought. I went into the diner, it was 11pm but they didn't close for a couple of hours, so I just ordered coffee to calm myself down.

My phone rang and yes it was Sally. I decided not to answer it as I feared it would only make things worse, dig a bigger hole we might not be able to climb our way out of. A few minutes later it rang again, I turned off the volume, she could ring as much as she wanted, I was not talking to her tonight.

Then the texts started:

"What the fuck do you think you are doing?"

"How fucking dare you ignore me?"

"Please talk to me."

"I'm worried."

"I love you; I want what's best for us, come home."

I left them all unanswered, 10 minutes later- "OK then, if that is your attitude, don't come home, FUCK YOU."

Still, I didn't respond, I didn't think I could say anything that was going to make things better tonight, so after drinking three coffees, I had my way to a nearby motel and booked in for the night and switched off my phone.

When I turned my phone on in the morning there was one message, sent just 30 minutes previously, "I hope you are safe, I'm worried, we need to talk."

I decided to answer, "I'm safe, I just thought talking last night would only make things worse. I'm sorry if you worried, from that row I thought you were past worrying about me. I'll be back after work, and we can talk."

Work that day was long and unfulfilling, my mind was miles away, I loved Sally and know she loved me, but she seemed 100% determined to carry out what she said was needed to fix our sex life. The irony was that she thought breaking her vows could be part of fixing things.

Let me be clear, neither of us was religious, neither bought into the idea of a superior being, never mind a supreme one. Whether you call that God or any other named deity, it just wasn't us. What she had also maintained was the importance of our promises to each other, forget God, forget families, the congregation or anyone else. These were important promises to each other.