All Comments on 'The Throw Away & the Catcher'

by JimmyThePlunger

Sort by:
  • 101 Comments
Buster2UBuster2Uabout 1 year ago

Great writing, great story , great plot, great effort! 5 big stars to writer. How could a loving wife cheat and be so mean to her husband. She got what she deserved! Cheating wife lost her husband! Thx Buster2U

CharetteCharetteabout 1 year ago

Nice variation of "Cockold diet challenge"

WoodencavWoodencavabout 1 year ago

Very good storey, happy ending for Paul. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

JohnAmalfi4104JohnAmalfi4104about 1 year ago

Good story, five stars.

The only correct answer to any uktimatum is "no".

JohnAmalfi4104JohnAmalfi4104about 1 year ago

Ultimatum. Bloody hell.

miket0422miket0422about 1 year ago

In a way Paul is lucky Sally decided to be so harsh about what would happen if he didn't meet her impossible goal.

If she had been more reasonable in the beginning and waited until the end of the 4 months to give the ultimatum he might have permanently damaged his health and still had Sally cheat on him.

At least this way he got in shape the right way and was still able to walk away from his toxic marriage.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 1 year ago

Good story. Her ultimatum was clearly a means of justifying what she wanted to do. How she could go so far astray and then realize it is hard to understand and that is the part missing from the story, but from the husband's point of view it is an evil, hurtful mystery and that is probably how it would be.

Bullrider14Bullrider14about 1 year ago

Another good one as always. As I was reading I was trying to guess the ending. In my head I had it as Sally realizing she screwed up loses Paul then she becomes fat a lazy. Keep up the good work.

FireFox59FireFox59about 1 year ago

Well written but to me it was an unlikable story with even more unlikable characters. He should have filed for divorce as soon as she gave him the unachievable ultimatum.

OverconfidentSarcasmOverconfidentSarcasmabout 1 year ago

4/5 for the effort, 2/5 for the execution.

While I liked the plot, it, at parts, read like a cheaper version of the well known "Cuckold Diet Challenge"-Series, which could've profited from condensing the plot-lines. But at least that series delivered proper motivations and thought processes for the characters' actions. I'm also not a big fan of the weird grammar you're employing, as they forced me to read multiple paragraphs more than once to figure out what you were trying to say.

BigfundrewBigfundrewabout 1 year ago

Regardless of the ultimatum, the nonstop insults were enough to end it all. Her disrespect and disdain were blindingly obvious.

SithLord6969SithLord6969about 1 year ago

Yep, I made a good choice dropping you from my favorite authors. 1 star. Such complete rubbish

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoabout 1 year ago

A terrible story, a complete bitch of a wife who instead of encouraging her husband to try and improve his self physically, demeans and treats him like shit. Neither of the main characters come out of this sordid tale covered in glory.

jasonnhjasonnhabout 1 year ago

Glad he manned up in the end but his wife was obnoxious, abusive, and disrespectful, even when confronted with the FACT that he could NOT meet her demands. She DID want him to fail and wanted him to buy into it, trying to force him into accepting responsibility for her mess. When it became clear he was not going to do that she became an even nastier bitch. Even the "fuck someone else until you get past it" gambit was disrespectful. It was just a price she was willing to pay for her actions, a "transaction" to let her get away with what she did.

The reality is, there is no way to recover from a woman with an attitude like she presented, let alone from the sex act she carried out.

It was painful to see him tolerate the bitchy BS for so long. He was really the only one with skin in the game until he cut her lose.

bobareenobobareenoabout 1 year ago

A good story. A less involved cousin to “Metamorph” with some additional and very different twists thrown in.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The fact that this dumbass op was willing to give Sally another chance shows he doesn't deserve a women like Kate

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Urghhh

skruff101skruff101about 1 year ago

You know it’s a fantasy site when it ends with an amicable divorce, there is no such thing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Stupid

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Stupid beyond belief

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What idiots, especially Sally. Starting with Paul, he's grown complacent & overweight. I'd think he'd want to do something about that by himself, but didn't. Strike 1.

Then there's Sally, who's become more & more unhappy with his weight, but says nothing. That from someone who claims she loves her husband. Finally, they have that initial discussion, in which she gives Paul 4mo to lose weight or she's going outside the marriage for sex. Strike 2,3 & perhaps 4! You don't go from not saying anything & trying to persuade hubby to lose weight to making a demand like that!

After he's told that he'll miss the target, she refuses to budge, saying she'll have sex with somebody else BUT!! will stop when he reaches that goal. Strike 5. Along the way he moves out, she sends rash sounding texts & a cock picture to him, along with looting most of the bank account. Strike 6,7 &8.

Sally apologizes & begs for forgiveness but only after not only severe damage was done to the marriage, but her gym friend Katie tells her if she's throwing him away, she'll be there to catch him. Sally, too late, remembers all the good stuff he did for her/ them. All she had to do was talk to him & realize a marriage is more than only sex (tho important) &... you only get 3 strikes before you're out.

After saying with him saying he'll be missing the target date & weight loss & her responses, he should've just told her to to the unlimatum, "Fuck You". 4 stars on a well written story, even tho I've issues with the characters; but that's the reason for writing, no? Bob

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuabout 1 year ago

Oh this was good.

The story flowed magnificently.

It was quite realistic

The conditions Sally gave Paul were absolutely disgustingly unfair.

I do feel glad that writer JimmythePlunger gave our MC his balls.

I do think it was Brian the big dick who fed and coached Sally some stupid ideas.

And in real life I do know that many women, when it comes to them about lust --

their IQs fall to ZERO.

Thanks JimmythePlunger.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 1 year ago

Thank you. I enjoyed the story. It was great that it was the THREAT of being made a cuckhold that made him grow a backbone and resist. His wife obviously had unresolved, mid-life, issues and had never sat down with her husband and seriously discussed them. (His putting on weight and her finding it a turn-off) Thanks again. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Reads like the romantic lives of high school kids, or people of equal intellectual and emotional depth. As if a marriage is founded on the quality of the sex. God forbid any spouse get sick or debilitated and can no longer fuck like a banshee; divorce of course. I get it was UK English, but was it also UK culture? Pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The plunger again plunged to the bottom of the cumsoaked rotting woodwork from wherein the cuck worm emerges forth!

maxwedgemaxwedgeabout 1 year ago

I know it’s fiction but lets say that bitch got cancer and lost her hair. I guess we give her 6 months to get it together and grow more?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

interesting story did not know the ending until it showed good writing good idea to explore faithfulness

Cracker270Cracker270about 1 year ago

I really enjoyed the way you let the plot roll out. Thank you for all your hard work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

10 stars! Please write another chapter, telling what happens to Paul and Katie. Paul might just pee in her when her birth control fails, and she'll have 2 new names- wife and mommy. Also, tell what happens to the whore and her masters.... Maybe 1 will knock her up, laugh, and leave. Too bad Paul didn't trip and send the whore tumbling down a set of stairs, breaking her completely apart......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Just_Words’ analysis was spot on—-Sally’s behavior was an “evil mystery” to Paul….a description that could be applied to a great many narcissistic bitches that have appeared in these LW stories.

.

Nice job.

.

4 ****

WittonWittonabout 1 year ago

Paul is a bit of a loser - spent most of the story feeling sorry for himself. He should/could have tried harder to talk to Sally but no he has to be a hard ass

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

4* because no one should take that level of disrespect from anyone, especially their spouse. When she started talking to him like that he should have followed through and divorced her. If not then he definitely should have divorced her when she cheated and sent him a dick pic. Stupid to even consider a reconciliation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I would have preferred Sally remaining a bitch. Why the picture of her with Bryan if she hated it with him? What caused her to be a total bitch? Too many loose ends.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What a pathetic story. It had its moments and potential, but all of the characters turned out to be brainless idiots that are best forgotten. Had he not got stupid after she got the fucking she wanted, it could have been a decent story. Not good, as that would have required him to stand up to her when she issued the ultimatum, but not as bad as having him suddenly accept being a cuckold married to a worthless bitch.

I really don't understand why so many writers allow the idiotic MC to accept the wife's statement of love when she clearly doesn't. It makes no sense...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Lost me when fat husband wanted to open up the marriage early in the story. He lost the war before the fight even started

MarkItZeroMarkItZeroabout 1 year ago

Excellent! 5 stars.

Can't say I wouldn't have liked to see Sally suffer more and figured Stewart would work into that aftermath one way or another.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Couldn't care less how sad or brokenhearted Sally is. Cheating skank slut got better than she deserved.

Hooked1957Hooked1957about 1 year ago

Good premise and story.

Hooked

someoneothersomeoneotherabout 1 year ago

This was a decent reprise of the Diet Challenge. Wife had apparently not raised any issues about husband getting fat. Then she wanted to try sex with different men. So she concocted a plan of demanding the impossible of her husband so that she could test drive some other guys. When she discovered that the other options were worse than her fat husband, she tried to woo him back. Too late. I did not care for any characters, least of all the wife. But, I thought story would have been better if husband had to start new life, including seeking a new mate.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 1 year ago

Seen a similar story on the site a while back. Not saying you copied, but nothing new here. Some parts flowed well, but most of it was too formulaic for my tastes. 3*

hermie55hermie55about 1 year ago

I like the story a lot. It was a great story. The kind I like to read. Yes, Paul started out kind of wimpy but he got it together and turned out the winner!⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

management91399management91399about 1 year ago

Would love for one of these diet challenge stories to start with the husband agreeing to the diet and then taking a 6-month unpaid leave from his job and turning over all the hassle of keeping the bills paid to the complaining wife

1Thinkingman1Thinkingmanabout 1 year ago

yeah this had no one to like. Both were idiots and whores. Him for suggesting opening the marriage and her for ultimatums and forget her vows of sickness and in health. If she lost interest in sex with anyone that is one thing but losing interest in just your husband, get divorced you stupid bitch. As for the ultimatum he should have said fine but I as take a hiatus from work and doing this weight loss thing. Then when he succeeded divorce the bitch. ***

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Just when I think a female can’t get more stupid and self destructive, I am proven wrong in a spectacular fashion. MC could have and should manned up a hell of a lot faster

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Crazy plot. Enjoyable read.

Ed

BSreaderBSreaderabout 1 year ago
The

Wife got what she wanted a very sad situation.

WargamerWargamerabout 1 year ago

Stupid Sally got what she deserved. She set up the whole thing to cheat, knew who with too. And when she cheated it wasn’t what she thought it would be, in fact it was worse. Far worse than what she imagined. So, yes, buyers remorse. She thought she could have her husband and her lover. But she failed.

He did the right thing and traded her in and got something better,

Scores 4/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Story could have been so much better, but the building conflict just seemed to Peter out. There didn’t seem to be a a lot of expressed emotions. 3*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Despite her protestations, she knew he had no chance of ever reaching her ridiculous target. For her to calmly tell her husband that she would cheat on him was unacceptable. Their marriage was doomed the moment she made the ridiculous threat to cuckold him.

The target could have been anything from losing weight to getting a new job to painting the spare bedroom you should never use sex as a weapon. Anyway, she broke her own rules by sleeping with another man outside of their marriage.

As so many women find out, the grass isn’t always greener on the other side.

Nowadays 80% of divorces are initiated by women (90% if they are college educated) and 65% of women admit to cheating on their partner, at least once, in the last five years.

Men place trust & loyalty at the top of the list of traits they find essential in a relationship; once that’s gone, the marriage is almost always over almost.

The cheating bitch got what she deserved.

Burner70Burner70about 1 year ago

Play stupid hurtful games . Win stupid hurtful prizes

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story. The MC should have immediately filed as soon as she started trying to lay down the law. 20 years or not, once your partner spits on you it's over. Well written even though I don't care for the way the MC handled the situation. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not bad, not bad. One quick comment is that it is VERY difficult to lose fat and add muscle mass simultaneously. Given the absurd parameters of the wife's demands, he should have only focused on losing weight - he can worry about adding strength later. At his age and presumed size, dropping 40 pounds in 4 months is definitely doable, just combine a diet of ~1500 cal/day with reasonably solid exercise of 45-60 minutes/day (that should do ~2 pounds/week) and do a low-carb diet. The low-carb part can take off 5+ pounds of water weight in the first week or so; it's not a real weight loss (and will come back once you return to normal food) but who cares if it puts you under the target weight.

.

Pro tip - drink a *lot* of water before the initial weigh-in. Is that "cheating"? Technically, sure, but the 4-month limit is arbitrary and absurd to begin with, so why not? The wife needed to offer far more carrots and fewer sticks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Don't start what you can't finish.

Obvious Ploy to try strange Brian.

Dictator in a marriage gets results - Bad results.

grade 5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I read all comments

I really hate mean-ass comments.

I only read mean-ass comment-s a few words and skip on to the next one.

Those who make mean-ass comments should get the same medicine back.

Hey the story was a 5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story but i would have left right at the start. And sally now gets stewart so a win win for all.

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

She fucked around and found out. Good story about an idiot wife who took it too far.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Looks to me that Sally wanted a new cock and convinced herself she figured out a way to do it and blame her husband for it. She deserved to lose after the disrespect she showed her loyal husband.

tralan69ertralan69erabout 1 year ago

JimmyThePlunger usually means a good story,

and this was another one.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Puerile.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 1 year ago

This could have been a lot better .The massive ploy holes ruin it

.

The only reason the wife decided to try second time is because the blg cock she tried out was not a good experience for her.

.

If the guy at the gym with a big dick had Met Sally's needs and with been no attempt by her Save the marriage.

.

The husband finds out early in the story that's actually detrimental to him to lose that much weight in that amount of time and that could actually. Seriously cripple him or kill him..

.

YET HE NEVER TELLS HIS WIFE?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Why give her a second chance? The marriage was toasted after her disrespect and cheating! It was a waste of time for both and for the readers!

demanderdemanderabout 1 year ago

No one and done? D

tangledweedtangledweedabout 1 year ago

It was totally unrealistic in the way that the huge cock of her gym stud didn't immediately turn her into a nymphomaniac. According to all the Literotica evidence, just the sight of a big cock will turn women (and some men) into drooling cock slaves, living on what they can swallow and enjoying perpetual orgasms.

Whatever happened to giant cocks turning women into slaves?

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 1 year ago

Wife was a dumbass, but this marriage could have been rescued

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 1 year ago

So big was painful and selfish. Seems Sweetie’s next step would be Stewart, a few blocks away! And if he is not scratching her long postponed itch, there are a lotta Sweetie choices just at that gym! Sweetie, at that point of their collapsing marriage, would not go without, even if she started batting for the estrogen team!

3*

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 1 year ago

Addendum

Yeah, younger woman helps Hubby and falls in love and replaces Sweetie1. Let We-The-Readers not forget several things. Hubby tried opening his first marriage, but Sweetie1 was reluctant. Does Sweetie2 want to consider that several years from now? Bigger, does S2 want kids? Hubby has not been so inclined.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

More or less a pretty fun read. But the conflict and angst at the beginning of her treachery wasn't there later and the story lost some steam. Of course it's a silly plot, in real life nobody would tolerate that kind of ultimatum, it was quite transparent that she just wanted to cheat. But a fun read nonetheless. Sometimes a little mind candy is called for, and this delivers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Another stupid wife and divorce over a must try bigger cock. Bullshit! And the best goes on. Same old same old

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

Femdom agitprop’s seem to think they have the right to be unfeeling bitches, thinking that is strength.

dandy_ontdandy_ontabout 1 year ago

Overall, I enjoyed this story. I do feel that a little more explanation is in order o=about how Sally came to her "Aha moment".

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958about 1 year ago

Hahaha. We'll call this "Randi's Law." "If you use a character named "Brian" in a story, the longer the story goes, the probability that he will change his name to "Brain" at some point approaches 1."

*****

"Paul, please still love me, forgive me, I know I've betrayed you and given to Brain what I should never have shared, tell me it's not too late."

*****

Not a slam on your writing, dude. Every one of us who have ever had a character named "Brian" have done it. Write another, please, Randi.

OOAAOOAAabout 1 year ago

GREAT story!!!! And logical conclusion after foolish Sally demands...

5 stars!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

In the beginning he started off by stating he wanted a open relationship, she didn't. Then the rest of the story was all about them exploring such a relationship, but with the added finger pointing. So either I missed something critical or this story just doest make sense.

redboat7redboat7about 1 year ago

Great Story! loved it!!

EastCoaster1EastCoaster1about 1 year ago

Yes, this was a very good story, even though we never found out if the wife DID set him up to fail because she wanted to bed the big-dick guy...

The way the story finished, there wasn't a clear answer to that question, possibly intentionally, possibly not.

In any event, Katie had told Sally that if she dumped him, she -Katie - would go after him, and she did just that. Paul found his new love, unencumbered by the unreal demands Salky had made.

5 stars for a well-thought tale of strife and redemption of a man's self-image.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

@tangledweed Don't fret. These things are cyclical in Literoticaworld. The drooling cock slaves will reappear. I believe they are scheduled right after the next Martian Slut Ray cohort. Right now we seem to be in a cheaters delecti phase. The universe will come back in balance soon. Never fear.

HemmingswayHemmingswayabout 1 year ago

Good job on this one. Keep up the great posts!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Terrible

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Simple reply for Paul to Suzie: "I'm trying to lose weight & almost there. You can't budge a bit from your 4 month goal (before she changed to 6 months), I'm sorry, but it's you that's destroying out marriage, not me, despite what you think. You said nothing for months on end, then I get this do or die order from you. I'm seeing a lawyer as you're not listening to me & now planning on having sex with somebody else. So dearest, good-bye." 4****

teedeedubteedeedubabout 1 year ago

Life's a bitch, and her stripper name is Karma..................

JimmyThePlungerJimmyThePlungerabout 1 year agoAuthor

Randi., brain/brian taken in the spirit it was offered, my brian is more prone to brain freeze than most. My friend Brian, not the one in the story is delighted that Brian-Freeze is a not reality.

A couple more pendng, hope you enjoy them.

JimmyThePlungerJimmyThePlungerabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks everyone for the mainly kind comments, I may have actually got something almost right for a change.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Original and highly entertaining. The main characters may not have been very bright but they were both basically decent people and unerringly human - far too often a rarity in Literotica 'cheating wife' stories. High quality writing.

LA

Russ43ChandlerRuss43Chandlerabout 1 year ago

Well developed and thoroughly enjoyed. Thanks for sharing your efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Never issue ultimatums unless you are truly prepared to accept the consequences. It is dangerous to overestimate the strength of your position.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Decent story, but it seemed incomplete.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Great story J! Congrats on not denigrating him. Justice prevails. 5 stars!

G

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

No consequences for Brian? That sucks. It would not be difficult to arrange something that would be quite painful for someone with that much vanity and pride. The more puffed up they are, the more simply a small scratch hurts them. The MC was a wimp to not even try.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Meh bad story thw wife is a nut

AllNigherAllNigher10 months ago

Again a good story, and again one with few characters I liked. The female lead clearly set him up to fail. She clearly wanted to test drive Brian from the start. That he wanted to swap at point is irrelevant. He brought it up and discussed it with her... She said no and he did it. This blackmail is different. I wouldn't have listed much last that first conversation... Certainly not past verifying she was serious.

Great story though. Please keep sharing

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Katie said she was a fool at the end. No, she was a fucking imbicile that treated her husband as shit in the guise of making him healthier- losing weight. That he came a few pounds off her mandatory goal, she had sex with this guy. Who then treated her sexually as she treated Paul marriage-wise.

"So Sally, if I lose only 38 pounds in the next 4 months, are you going to fuck somebody else, if I'm just 2 pounds short of the target?" "Yes Paul, that would mean that I'm not enough for you to really fight for...." That was a declaration of war & he should've started the divorce around that time. Also recording their talks, with her allowing him sex with each time he met her goal.

Sally only came to her senses after he moved out & she realized all he did for her, but by then, too late. Overall, a nicely written, interesting story. 4 stars. Bob

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Sometimes when it looks like it's over...it is. 4/5.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Ok. I liked this story gave it a 5, but I have questions.

Did Sally have an actual job she went to everyday? Or just a gym bunny.

How many hours a week did Paul work, to keep Sally happy?

It is amazing how many people see a fat person, and assume they are lazy, and don’t put the effort into taking care of themselves. Most people find working and commuting, then making dinner, and helping kids with their homework, put a crimp in not only romantic time with the spouse, but time to work out as well. And as that happens, fast food becomes the way to cope with not having time to make a healthy dinner. That being said, Sally got to fuck the big dick. She even tried to embarrass her husband more, by sending him a pic. The marriage is over, and she will have to get a job. Looks like fast food, and fast enlargement of her waistline, is in order.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

What Sally did was blackmail. She put a knife to Paul's throat. Even with all those despicable actions he still tried to please his wife. He should have jumped out of the saddle right then. But, he finally made the right decision.

willyk1212willyk12125 months ago

injoyed this story were there kids there ,go katie get rid of the other bitch

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Pissed that the dick pic wasn’t sent to the pig’s email distribution list.

A rotten cunt like her wouldn’t care if it got to her parents, so why not?

LechemanLecheman2 months ago

Another silly woman.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimmyThePlunger@JimmyThePlunger
I'm following over 100 authors, really appreciate everyone's efforts. I try to review stories on the quality of the writing, really don't care what the subject is, if the characters are well written that's good enough for me . Reading the best writers here I understand I'm no...