All Comments on 'The Tickle Dungeons Pt. 01'

by Sanzas

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I always love reading a new contribution from you - I never imagined that a story centered around tickling could be so hot. I am looking forward to reading about Chloe's punishment in all its glorious, humiliating details.

SanzasSanzasabout 1 year agoAuthor

The next part is submitted--probably up in two days. Glad to have an avid reader!

lecturelectureabout 1 year ago

As always, a fascinating mixture of fantasy and discipline. The addition of new and unusual punishments is appreciated. The Mocking Birds continue to bring a smile to my face

GortmundyGortmundyabout 1 year ago

Fascinating story. I look forward to another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

My favorite series of yours so far but all of them are very well written.

William_WoodWilliam_Woodabout 1 year ago

What a read. The imagination and fantasy elements surprised (mocking birds, lol?) But never more than a few paragraphs before back to punishment or other sexual matters. So it had a good balance of fantasy and erotic concepts that kept me interested. A little too extreme for my taste just a couple of times, but that won't stop me trying the next chapter.

At risk of a little self-promotion, this is much in the same vein as one of my stories, The Priestess' Punishment. But yours got to the point faster - the first day of tickling was my favourite section of the story. I'm a little bummed that it sounds like Chloe's stint in the tickling dungeons may be over, but I have confidence the other parts will not disappoint.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSanzas@Sanzas
A new Lovecraftian BDSM novel in the same universe as the Lemurian Expedition. The Lemurian Codec: In a Seattle suburb, far from the eldrich events in the South Pacific, the Esoteric club students have noticed a strange and unpleasant shift in the local culture. Do the roots...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES