The Tide of Rot Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We are close... The key to all this is in this pit, I need to get down there," whispered the priestess. This presented a problem since they had to find a way to descend. There were ropes in their backpacks, but not a single anchor point to tie them to could be found on the flat stone plateau.

"Okay, we will have to split. One team will go down there, while another holds the ropes. They will have to stay up here so the first team can climb up later." Shael looked around her warriors, thinking about whom to take to the strike team.

"Thasia, is there any indication of undead or black magic down below?"

The priestess gracefully approached the edge and meditated for some time, trying to reach the bottom of the pit through the mist. Patiently waiting warriors sighed in relief as she stood and shook her head.

"Let's hope it will be a simple escort mission. Alea, you are coming with me and the priestess. And... Daera with Umi. The rest, be on the lookout. I still do not like this fog; Goddess knows what can creep out of it. Your combat talents might be more useful here." The last sentence was addressed to Kaylin who already opened her mouth to ask to join the team.

The disappointed noble lady along with the remaining women held the ropes as the team of five climbed down. Along with Alea, the leader picked two sisters for the party. Daera was the oldest one, having fought in the war shoulder to shoulder with Shael, while her younger sister Umi was one of the most promising recruits.

The mist swallowed the descending party, leaving five remaining warriors alone on the precipice edge. Successfully landing on the floor of a vast cave, they instantly formed a defensive square around the priestess. Thasia circled the edge of the cavern, ignoring several passages until she stopped in front of a tunnel:

"This is it. Lead the way, I will be safe behind you."

Changing formation, they stepped forward. The tunnel was obviously naturally formed, with rock formations all around it. The swirling mist produced strange light here, just enough to see the person right next to you.

After several minutes, their steps started to produce an echo as if they entered a large cave.

"Okay, where next?" Shael inquired to no reply. The women turned around to see no trace of the priestess.

"Damn! I knew there was something wrong here! We were in a tunnel, did something follow us?"

"No." A new voice replied, making the elves jump. Deep as a well, it was undoubtedly female. Before Shael mastered a reply, the mist around them exploded with enemies.

Suddenly several wormy tentacles shot from the fog and restrained Alea's hands, momentarily followed by a thick body that slammed into the girl, making her stagger. In one heartbeat the leader jumped to her and split the vile monster in two with a single swing of her sword. The assailant gurgled disgustingly as a deluge of rotten pus splashed on the floor, the grip of the tentacles becoming lax. Shael tried to help the shocked girl to stand up, but at this moment the female voice from the mist barked a short incantation and a black orb struck the younger warrior, making her go limp and fall on the floor.

"Undead monsters!" Shael's shout rang through the cave as she tried to drag away the unconscious body.

Meanwhile, the sisters stood back to back, preparing for a potential attack. It came from an unexpected direction with a massive winged creature dropping on them from above. Its wide wings closed around the warriors, but the next moment a sword pierced one of the wings. Covered in rancid goo, Daera cut her way out of the trap only to be shot by another black orb. Unaware of her sister's fate, Umi pierced the second wing and was hit by a magic missile just like her sister a moment earlier.

"These things are not usual shambling zombies, they are much faster and stronger." The commander was fending off some massive arachnoid abomination. The exact shape of the creature was hidden in the mist, so she was not sure how many legs it had, but the attacks seemed to come from all directions at once. Trying to find her footing she stepped on a taut snake-like body that instantly gripped her leg like a vice. A clawed mandible struck immediately, as if intentionally from the shielded side. Shael took a hit on the shield but with her restricted mobility it was impossible to keep her footing. Her last memory was an orb of black energy and triumphant laughter from the mist.

"You can come in now," the sultry voice announced the end of the fight. All four elves lay knocked out on the floor, the slender figure of the priestess walking between them to the source of the voice, making sure not to step into the pool of rot and writhing maggots left by the tentacle monster.

"They killed two of my children, but this is not a big loss. I have one more in making already," The owner of the voice stepped to meet Thasia. Even though the priestess heard her cursed ally hundreds of times during her supposed "meditations," seeing her in her physical body was stunning. The ancient necromancer looked like a lewd parody of an elven woman - pointy ears, tall, with alabaster white skin. But instead of typical modest and proportional breasts, the mysterious woman's massive orbs of flesh swayed heavily as she walked. Her hips put the priestess's matrony figure to shame, almost twice as wide, with a round backside that bounced seductively as her long shapely legs made the mist swirl. Between her ample tits a dark crystal was fused into the body, black lines running from it like an intricate tattoo that covered her upper chest and cleavage.

"You have done very well," her jet-black lips curled in a smile. "I will deal with these four down there, and you start working on the rest. Have you told them that the mist is harmless?"

Thasia nodded, still unable to take her eyes away from the gorgeous figure. Approaching closer she managed to discern one more detail of the necromancer's appearance that made her gasp. The woman was pregnant, with a noticeable baby bump protruding! Answering the priestess's amazed gaze, the cursed creature caressed her belly and smirked:

"This one will fill the ranks instead of the fallen. Make sure the party stays in the mist as long as possible, and I have a gift that will help you. Have you brought a bottle like I asked?"

The traitorous priestess nodded and produced a vial. The necromancer put the vessel right below one of her black nipples and sighed contently as inky black liquid started oozing from it, filling the bottle. Seeing the confused face of Thasia, she explained, "Mix my milk with their water supply, this should accelerate the corruption." A mischievous grin appeared on her face, "Perhaps you would like a taste of your reward to come? My second breast is full of it too."

The priestess eagerly nodded and jumped closer. She put her lips over the black nub and moaned contently as the vile milk started flowing into her hungry mouth. For the next minute, the only sounds in the cave were the content cooing of the necromancer and eager sucking.

"I hate to stop you, but too much of it will start changing you and the others will notice it. That's it for now." The pregnant woman gently pushed away her companion and gave her the full bottle.

"Now clean yourself and go back. I have guests to attend". Thasia's chin and lips were smeared in the black stuff, so it took some time to lick it all off. The corrupted priestess headed back while the necromancer turned toward the unconscious bodies:

"Now what do we have here..."

***************************

Shael woke up with a groan, her whole body in pain. As she tried to massage her temples to make the horrible headache go, the memories of the recent events returned. Still wincing, she jumped up to discover several things: she was in a small room with stony walls; one of the walls was missing but replaced with vertical bars, making it clear that she was in a prison cell. She was alone and butt-naked, and there was a woman standing outside of the cell.

"You are finally awake. Your young friend was much faster."

"Alea? Are you here?" Ignoring the black mage, the warrior called. A moment later she heard a reply in a familiar voice, "Thanks Goddess, captain, you are alive!"

"What a touching reunion," the necromancer's deep voice was flowing like syrup. Shael finally looked at the woman in front of her and gasped in shock. The fluorescent mist here gave pretty good lighting so she managed to get a better look at the cursed creature.

It was as if some only used black and white colors to paint a perverted image of an elven woman - she had much paler skin than Shael, contrasted by raven-black hair, nipples, lips, and even eyes! On top of her strikingly feminine figure - curvaceous wide hips, voluminous bosom- was a face of classic elven beauty, with features akin to old elven nobility and the royal couple. It did not take a mage to see that the source of this corruption was a black crystal between her massive breasts that looked like a part of her body.

"Admiring my jewelry? It is more precious than any stone you can find on any plane, there is only one shard of the dark throne left in all universe."

"One more of Death God's underlings, but you managed to pilfer an artifact after his defeat," the naked warrior spat in disgust. "You can torture us but know that others will come to bring you to justice!"

"Torture? Oh, on the contrary, I hope your stay here will be very enjoyable." The black mage turned sideways and walked past the cell, making the mist swirl. For a moment Shael could swear she saw a baby bump on the abomination's tummy, but this was impossible, this was clearly a thing of death!

"Yours and your friend's..." she added, leisurely strolling to the second cell with the younger warrior in it. Alea stood there, her hands on the bars that separated the cell from the rest of the cave. The bars looked like made of bone, not metal, but just as solid.

"Do not you dare to touch the priestess and my warriors!" The commander understood this was an empty threat, but what else could she do?

"Oh, I have no plans of harming them either. They all are where they need to be... both the sisters and the priestess. Now I have other things to attend... and to feed my sweet child." She made a suggestive gesture around her belly. "I will leave you with enjoyable company!" Her melodic laughter echoed through the cave as the necromancer vanished in the mist. Her pet priestess convinced the elves that this was a harmless fog that could not be further away from the truth. All this time the lovely women were inhaling the pure essence of black magic. And here, in her cave, it was much more potent than on the surface.

She built her power for decades, leeching life from outside, turning the surroundings into desert and lifeless swamp, and from unlucky explorers who were stupid enough to come here looking for riches. At least their flesh was put to good use; she smirked as she commanded two of her undead children to approach the prisoners. "Let's see how long these righteous dolls can resist."

Back in the improvised cells Alea and Shael were discussing their predicament. They had to raise their voice to reach each other since there were about thirty feet between their cells.

"Do not lose hope, Alea! Our friends will come for us, I am sure of this!"

The young maiden meanwhile studied her cell, noticing something vile in the corner.

"Captain! Do you also have a slab of meat in your room?"

Shael looked around and instantly spotted a large rectangular block of organic matter, roughly six feet long and wide. The whole thing was putrid and infested with maggots.

"Is this supposed to be a bed? This fiend will pay for this mockery!"

"Captain, something is approaching!

A humanoid figure appeared from the mist, walking close to the bars of Alea's cell. As it came closer, the maiden discerned more and more of its horrifying appearance. The thing was undead, its black rotten flesh covered in slime and dotted with holes with contracting muscles and disfigured organs visible. Its deformed skull with green glowing eyes missed the mandible, a wide vertical gash gaping in place of the tongue and throat. The last detail that came into view was its crotch, a carpet of wriggling worms around a dangling ten inches long cock. The thing was black and looked like an oversized maggot, with rancid ooze dribbling from the end of it.

Alea leaned against the far wall of her room as he stepped right to the bony wall. There the thing stood, just looking at the girl, not trying to barge in.

"There is a monster, but it does not look aggressive!"

"I have one too, it just stays here! I think they are our jailors!" Shael shouted in reply. Another monstrosity stood right next to her room, similar to a massive animal. Its four clawed paws scratched the stone as it moved, dragging a jagged vertebrae tail. A long black tongue dangled from the bony jaw, cowered in squirming worms. The thing looked like it was recently skinned, with bare muscles and tissue contracting as it walked. The warrior thought she spotted a black line of flesh along its belly, like an unhealed cut, but she had no desire to look closely into it.

Shael had little doubt this monster is sentient; the way its gaze followed her movements was too purposeful and conscious to be a coincidence. The elf felt dirty and cheap as if put on display for the enjoyment of these staring green eyes, filled with malevolent light.

The conversation died, no one of them wanting to discuss anything in the presence of these things. And what to discuss? It was obvious that they should hold out for rescue. So they walked and rested, inhaling more and more of vile, black magic-laced fumes that eroded their inhibitions.

Aela soon realized her worst enemy here is boredom. She measured her room in steps, but there was nothing else to do unless she wanted to lie down on the rotten bed. The girl shuddered as she looked at it and turned her eyes away only to see another foul undead thing, standing right next to her room.

A dollop of gooey liquid fell off its rotten cock and landed on the floor of her cell. Alea spotted something moving there and stepped closer to take a look, not like she had any better entertainment. The grayish liquid was full of squirming maggots; the maiden observed with fascination as they crawled in all directions.

"You have an endless supply of these, don't you?" She spoke in a hushed tone, making sure her commander couldn't hear it. The creature's dick twitched in response, dropping an even bigger glob of filth, almost hitting her toes with the splashes.

"Why are you doing this? Do you like me?" At first, she tried keeping palms over her chest and womanhood, but soon dropped the pretense of modesty since it served no purpose, so now her perky breasts were on full display. He replied without words with his black cock gradually rising to full hardness.

"This thing is massive!" she gasped. Without thinking, the elf stepped closer and put her forearm next to the foul organ to compare the thickness. Up close, she noticed that the surface of it was not smooth but dotted with thousands of pores with minuscule wriggling worms. The abomination gurgled and shot another glob of slime from the black, disfigured tip, this time landing it on the toned elven belly.

Alea squeaked and jumped back. She tried to remove it but realized it did not sting, on the contrary, her skin tingled pleasantly where the warm goo stuck to her abs, the feeling intensifying with wriggling sensations added to it. Instead of shaking it off, the girl moved her hand circularly, rubbing the wormy stuff around her tummy, unknowingly spreading the corruption. Every fluid coming from the undead was the pure essence of black magic, making the elves more susceptible to it.

"This feels nice. Did my breasts excite you so much? My... tits?" She heard this word from humans, commenting on the elven guests, and considered it obscene. But now it felt right, she wanted to be obscene to get more of this gray slime! Alea pushed her breasts together and stepped closer, swaying her delectable mounds left and right. All of this was so new to her but so exciting! Perhaps staying in this prison will not be as boring as she feared!

The undead glugged, moving his bony arm to the vile manhood and giving it a couple of strokes. Shreds of rotten flesh fell off the arm, revealing maggot-infested tissue, but this did not seem to bother him in the slightest. After several strokes, his wormy appendage spasmed and produced another shot of thick filthy gray goo that landed directly on the bare elven chest and slowly slid down the cleavage.

"Oooooh, ticklish," she giggled as worms started crawling in all directions, stimulating the tender skin of her bosom. One of the creatures found a nipple and curled around it, teasing her with delightful wriggling. Alea mewled in pleasure, using a finger to guide another maggot to her second fleshy nub. She closed her eyes and whimpered as both her nipples were stimulated, sending unfamiliar sparks of pleasure through her body, making her slit twitch.

Another gurgle from her vile companion broke the trance. It was hard to understand his intonations since he had no tongue or voice cords, but Alea thought she caught approving notes. "Do you like it?" she asked shyly while his precum was still dripping from her tits. The thing made the same sound and nodded.

"You can understand me? That's interesting. Do you want to give me more of your... fluids?" The rotten carcass nodded again, his disgusting manhood throbbing in anticipation.

"Okay..." She tentatively reached with her arm and closed fingers on the blackened shaft. Rancid ooze immediately started pouring from the spongy flesh under her fingers, but underneath it she felt a rock-hard shaft, pulsing with the desire to defile her. Myriads of small worms wriggled under her palm, tenderly sliding against her skin. Alea reproduced the strokes she saw a minute ago, growing more confident with every movement.

She liked this creature's open show of desire, its approving grows of pleasure as she added the second hand to the stroking. It felt so genuine after the stale, tightly regulated dating customs of their society. Back in the military academy, right before her departure, one guy gifted her a flower, with tradition dictating that she must gift him one in return, but not too soon, and only of a certain variety. "Fuck this shit," she thought, using the words she always considered vulgar. "This monster already gave me more than I could have achieved in a decade."

They stood in front of each other, as her hands worked while the elf stared at the horrid creature, finding its features impossible to take eyes from it. A noseless face, wriggling of maggots in black flesh all around it, mesmerizing green light of his eyes, the long fleshy gash under his only jaw. As she watched, a bunch of intertwined white worms appeared out of it, dangling below the skull while squirming sluggishly.

"Is this your tongue?" Tempted to have a closer look, Alea repositioned, leaning on the bars that separated her from the creature. She was now well within his reach, but the girl was confident this thing did not mean her any harm. She continued stroking the rotten shaft as the creature put his head against bars, the wormy tongue reaching to her.

Back in her world, it was only acceptable to kiss after several years of dating and convoluted rituals. Here, Alea just relaxed, opened her lips, and let this happen. The rancid tangle of worms slid into her mouth, spreading rancid goo as they swarmed. Alea moaned at the strong taste, her body and soul already corrupted enough to enjoy this. The moaning quickly turned into gurgling as oblong bodies plunged into the warm, willing mouth.