The Tide of Rot Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alea allowed vile creatures to explore her mouth without breaking her grip on the dick. She was happy to let them crawl in, caress, and wiggle around her tongue while her oral cavity was overflowing with saliva mixed with the putrid ooze. Soon her gurgling turned into slurping as the perverted maiden started to bob her head back and forth, sucking the cluster of worms so deep their heads hit her throat. This brought their faces so close to each other she could count the maggots swarming in a festering gash on his cheek. She stared at the green light of his eyes, seeing the affection and desire there.

After a couple of minutes of enthusiastic tongue-sucking, she felt his maggoty dick throb, then again and again. The creature made a guttural groan and started thrusting his hips forward, fucking her hand. She felt the shaft widening as something flowed through it, and then the first load of viscous seed flew forward, making an audible splat as it landed on the stone floor. The second followed soon, then the third, fourth, fifth... Alea broke the sloppy kiss and watched in fascination at the widening pгuddle of darkly greenish sperm on the floor.

"Is this all because of me?" Finally, the stream of rotten cum subsided, with the last spurts clinging to the shaft, a big dollop of thick goo running down on her palm. Alea lifted the hand, inhaling the putrid smell. Smiling coyly, she looked straight into his eyes as her cute little tongue licked the palm clean.

"Hmmm, the taste is out of this world." She felt some squirming in her esophagus, delighted to know he added some presents to her treat. Turning her attention to the pool of decay on the floor she ran a hand through it, enjoying its warmth and stickiness along with the feeling of maggots slithering between her elegant fingers. Everything that was coming from him was laced with worms, and she was growing to like their wriggling more and more.

"A shame all of it was spilled..." Then she turned her head back to the throbbing shaft, still hard as a stone. "Can you produce more?" The undead nodded, letting a thick drop of green pus out of his cumhole. Worried that her treat could drop on the floor, Alea hurriedly kneeled and took several inches of the rotten shaft into her mouth in one go. She suckled for some time, savoring the leftovers of his putrid load, but then felt his bony hands taking hold of her head from both sides, staining her hair with slime. The creature gurgled in pleasure as it started rocking its bony hips, fucking the warm and eager elven mouth.

Alea relaxed, letting herself be used as a fuckhole. She wanted to thank him for the delicious treat and for opening her eyes to so many new enjoyable activities. The foul organ went in and out, flooding her mouth with rancid goo, the carpet of worms stimulating the whole oral cavity. The elf stuck out her tongue, trying to lick more of the blackened worm-infested skin. Dirty greenish froth dripped down her lips, leaving stains on her pristine white skin.

Minutes passed, accompanied by the gurgling of both lovers and moist sounds of oral pounding. Her pussy was on fire, so the corrupted maiden plunged one and then two fingers into it, adding shlicking sound to the perverse symphony. The familiar throbbing of the cock announced that her reward was close, so Alea closed her eyes in anticipation.

She knew the load will be massive and did not even try swallowing it all. When the rotten seed came, the first spurt flooded her mouth to the brim, and the second one spilled all over her lips and chin. Waves of putrid cum dripped down to her skin, the sticky blobs landing on her breasts and toned belly. Alea was pretty happy with what she got anyway, her senses overloaded with strong smell and rancid taste, trying to gulp down as much as she could. In the end, most of the load was caught by her hungry mouth, and she made a show of scooping up the greenish worm-infested seed from her body and consuming it to the delight of her undead lover.

"I think... I think I am in love." She licked the cum-stained hand clean and reached out to caress the horrible undead visage. "I wish we could become even closer... but this barrier keeps us separated." The creature gave her palm a lick with its wormy tongue and stepped away into the mist, vanishing from sight. The elf cannot hold a worried gasp - did she just scare him away?

Her fears turned out to be unfounded. Several seconds later the skeletal lattice in her room exploded in a puff of dust. The surprised maiden watched the humanoid figure reappearing from the mist, nothing separating them now.

"Did you do this?" The question provoked a nod and a gurgle from the thing. Alea smiled and fluttered forward. The way out of the cave was open to her, but the corrupted elf did not even look in this direction. She hugged the undead, pulling his rotting frame close to her petite figure, and sucked his wormy tongue in a passionate kiss. His bony hand roamed her petite body, cupping the round butt cheeks and caressing tender skin, smearing her in even more slime. Not like she minded, after a minute of making out Alea unglued herself from the monster and smiled, "I am so glad you like me too. I want to be one with you, to give you my purity," she suggestively patted her soaking wet pussy.

The thing made a long gurgle, very pleased with her eagerness, and gestured towards the piece of rotten meat in her cell. "Will this be our marital bed?" she giggled, "It seems fitting." Hand in hand they approached it and Alea lay on the spongy, decaying slab of meat. Her weight pushed out drops of rotten pus and swarms of maggots, but she just basked in pleasurable sensations on her skin. Spreading her legs for him, she bit her lip suggestively.

The creature's worm-infested dick came to rest on her abdomen; he teased her by moving it left and right on her taut belly, smearing the putrid precum. Alea giggled and squirmed, but her eyes were full of lust and anticipation for the main event, and she did not have to wait for long. He held the tip of the rotten shaft against her moist fleshy folds for a moment and slowly eased it into the tight hole.

Alea watched in fascination at the foul organ slowly sinking into her body. She felt something stretching inside her, his head pushing against her maidenhood. A lustful moan escaped her lips as squirming worms stimulated her hymen and after a moment it peeled away, opening the way into her tight, warm love canal.

"I am a woman now. Your woman," she smiled. The creature took a better hold of her hips and eased the rotting organ deeper, spreading her wide. It enjoyed the tight embrace of her flesh immensely and intended to reach her deepest parts. Alea gasped when he pulled out only to ram it back with more force, sinking an inch deeper, then again and again. Small worms on his cock squirmed against her tender flesh delightfully, driving no longer virginal girl crazy. She arched her back, mouth agape in a wordless scream as carnal pleasures rocked her body.

Finally, he plunged the whole length of the maggoty shaft inside, enjoying the snug tightness of his new lover. The monster lowered his body onto hers, pining the girl while his hips never stopped moving, now pounding her sopping-wet vagina with full force. Sensing his ribcage against her soft chest Alea smiled and parted her lips for a kiss. The thing took the invitation and soon the tangle of worms was caressing her tongue as his vile organ sank deeper with every thrust, reaching the entrance to her baby chamber.

The "bed" made rhythmic moist squishy sounds as Alea's petite body was fucked hard. Her recently virgin pussy took the rotten shaft with wet slurps, globs of slime mixed with pussy juice gushing from it with every thrust. Never in her past life could she imagine such pleasure, so incredible sensations! His massive organ stimulated nerves and spots she did not even know existed, coating her inner walls with scalding hot slime. Her vagina was a sloppy gooey mess with maggots crawling everywhere, just adding to the intense pleasure. All this garbage from her past seemed so dull now, this was the life! She locked her slender arms behind his back to pull the horrific lover even closer. She will never be parted from him now!

She lost track of time, happily submitting to his powerful thrusts and squirming of maggots as the creature held his rotten dick inside to tease her. Her lips, chin, and neck were smeared in greenish filth now, wormy appendages leaving no corner of it untouched. When Alea felt the vile organ throbbing, she braced for the explosive finale. His thrusts became sharper and faster, the disfigured tip of his dick kissing her cervix with every push, sending spikes of pleasure through her petite body.

With a low gurgle, he shoved his putrid cock all the way in, reaching the entrance of her fertile womb. It sounded like something was moving within him, some vicious and thick liquid flowing through his abdomen as the blissful elf felt the shaft thicken even more before finally releasing its foul load inside her. The warmth exploded inside her as her womb was flooded to the brim in one spurt. Alea would have cried if her mouth was not a slimy mess already, only able to gurgle incoherently. She orgasmed, her pussy walls clenching and squeezing the undead invader wildly which only served to milk more rot into the waiting womb.

But the creature was far from done with her, making sure the woman was properly inseminated. The tide of liquid heat inside her continued spreading, overflowing from the now tainted womb into her tight pussy and then seeping out around the throbbing cock. The elf succumbed to the magic of this place completely, her body, soul, and mind irreversibly defiled as rotten seed claimed her fertility, warping the divine design of the Goddess to instead produce undead abominations. With rot flowing freely in her, Alea's body started changing, her hair, eyes, lips, and nipples turning jet-black.

While the younger elf was defiled and bred, Shael was still stuck in her cell. Just like her companion, she quickly got bored with walking from one wall to another, and there was not much else to do. The beastly undead abomination outside her cell did not look like a threat since it demonstrated no aggressive intentions and there were prison bars between them, so the commander decided to take a quick nap to preserve her strength. Maybe by the time she is awake, her comrades will rescue her.

Giving a wide berth to the flat piece of decaying meat, she settled near a wall, just far enough for the creature not to grab her. She steadied her breath, trying to forget the terrible reality around her, and fell asleep in several minutes. Unfortunately for her, the black magic that permeated this place would not leave her dreams untouched.

In the dream, she felt calm, relaxed even. She lay with closed eyes in warm liquid, feeling it soothing her soft skin. Something tender touched her tummy, making her smile: she was in one of the elven baths, just about to enjoy the skillful hands of a masseur! The hand continued caressing her skin, going up to her breasts, kneading massive orbs of tender flesh. "I do not remember my chest being so big..." This line of thought was interrupted as something latched to her nipple and started sucking it!

Shael opened her eyes to find that she was not, in fact, in a bath. Her body was submerged in a pool of murky yellow goo, vile miasma rising from it. She noticed long wormlike bodies gliding through the viscous liquid, but there was something much more pressing - a small black creature akin to a starfish sitting on her breast! This thing crawled on one of her voluminous tits and latched its body with a mouth in the middle to the nipple. Five tentacle legs of this creature wrapped around the orb of flesh, squeezing it, as if milking the elf. Shael wanted to pull it away, but her hand was stopped midair by a pleasurable sensation of something flowing out of the nipple!

The thing started undulating, feeding on her milk. The elf moaned as her sensitive fleshy nub was stimulated with every contraction of the creature. Its body grew, becoming more and more bloated by a second, and it became clear the creature was undead, its rotten flesh swarming with maggots. This did not stop it from milking the panting elf. She slowly lowered her hand, not trying to put the sucker away, but on her other nipple. Shael pinched it, causing a jolt of body-shaking pleasure. Unable to resist, she mauled her fleshy nub and cooed from this new-found delight.

Consumed by the overwhelming sensations coming from her breasts, she did not register movement between her legs. Not like it was possible to spot anything in the syrupy yellow goo, so when something pecked at her womanhood it took Shael completely by surprise. Her passionate moans took a higher pitch as something brushed her crotch, gently latching to her sensitive folds. Many small mouths (or legs?) squirmed against the tender flesh of her vagina, pinching, slithering in her pulsating hole. Without thought, the elf spread her thick thighs wider to give them better access and soon a swarm of unknown creatures rippled the goo between her long legs as they stimulated her pussy, several thin bodies trying to penetrate the quivering hole at once.

The starfish creature finally released her breast and fell off, now similar to a bloated tick. The woman hardly noticed it as the relentless teasing of her pussy wracked her petite body with jolts of toe-curling pleasure. With a husky moan, she orgasmed, riding the most intense wave of euphoria in her life. This moan reverberated through her cell as Shael woke up, dazed by this pleasurable dream. But something was off. Despite returning to the real world, squirming in her vagina did not cease.

While the sleeping elf writhed and whimpered on the stony floor, the undead beast outside the cell pushed its bony snout between the bars, the thick fleshy tongue hanging down from bony jaws. While it admired the naked elven form, the floor below became stained with worm-laced slime as it dripped from the meaty tongue. The wriggling creatures crawled towards the only source of heat - the moaning elf, and a rivulet of thick putrid slime followed them.

Shael woke up to find herself sitting in a pool of sticky goo, worms crawling all over her inner thighs and crotch. She hesitated to brush them off, the sensations were very similar to the erotic dream, and she half-hoped they could bring her the same mind-shattering orgasm. The pool of slime turned out to be warm, giving her pristine skin a feeling of being wrapped in silks, so the elf found no resolve to stand and step away from it. Produced by an undead, it carried the essence of black magic that animated the monstrosity. The longer she sat in it, the more this vile substance seeped into her, eroding her inhibitions and sense of normality.

The worms meanwhile continued to energetically crawl around her slit, making Shael gasp when another body brushed her soaking wet folds. At last, one of them found her clit and coiled around it, minuscule segments of its body stimulating the hypersensitive nub as the vermin slithered around. The elven maiden surrendered to its ministrations, whimpering in delight. But its movements were too weak and subtle to give enough stimulation for her to cum, and after a minute of teasing the worm fell off, making the elf release a vexed sigh.

The frustrated maiden looked around, her gaze locking on the source of her pleasure. The creature still stood outside of her cell, staring directly at the naked elf. Its black tongue seemed disproportionately long as it hung almost to the floor, dripping with slime and worms. "I bet this... appendage will do the job." Despite inhaling the magic mist and being smeared in the slime, she still was not corrupted enough to completely throw any reservations to the wind and approach this creature. As if sensing her struggle, the monster made this choice easier.

A ripple went through its body, and glistening skinless muscles contracted as the creature heaved. It looked like it was about to belch, but instead of spewing anything its tentacle-like tongue protracted from the toothy mouth, becoming several inches longer. A couple more spasms later the slimy organ almost doubled in length, now coiling in the air between the elf and the horrific beast.

Shael stared wide-eyed, mesmerized by the fluid movement of the flexible muscle. Drops of the creature's gooey saliva and occasional maggots landed on her skin as the maiden tentatively moved closer. "It is just a long tongue, right? It is soft and squishy, it cannot hurt me."

She eeked after the first lick on her belly, but the experience was not unpleasant. The rough texture of the tongue stimulated her tender skin, leaving a warm spot of slime where it landed. Shael inched closer, giving her partner more space to work with. Inch by inch she approached close enough for the tongue's tip to land on her tummy and slather it generously, spreading goo and crawling maggots around her toned abs.

As minutes passed she became confident this creature did not mean any harm. The elf enjoyed the gentle caressing for some time, cooing with pleasure. Growing more content, she made a step forward, now only one foot separating the elegant figure and the hunched quadruped monster sticking its snout through the lattice. With this increased leeway, the tongue darted up, coiling around one of her firm breasts, provoking an exhilarated gasp when her nipple was covered by the rough, granular texture.

Having generously slathered one of her perky mounds with filth and maggots, the tongue moved to another one, adding more goo to the putrid mess covering her tits. Not minding the layer of slime, Shael pressed her breasts together; the monster instantly picked up the hint and licked both tits with wide horizontal strokes, dragging the tongue on the soft skin and sensitive nubs. But the best was yet to come as his putrid tongue headed down to her aroused pussy.

As if teasing before the main event, it darted over her inner thighs, caressing the skin that had never known a loving touch before. The horny elf spread her legs to ease access to the leaking pussy, but the undead beast was in no hurry. It thoroughly coated the tender skin of her legs in putrid saliva, and only then the wriggling organ moved up. She drew a sharp breath when it grazed her womanhood and rested on her hairless mound, spreading squirming sensations and hot goo. After so much teasing her mind was a mess, the drive for pleasure dominating weak protests of reason. Shael swayed her hips forward ever so slightly to show her aching to be filled, to feel even more pleasure.

Yet again her revolting partner demonstrated that he is very good at picking up hints. The thick fleshy tentacle rubbed her slit a couple of times, spreading the fleshy folds and preparing for penetration. Slowly, the wriggling appendage eased its way inside, drawing a long passionate moan from the elf. Everything that happened before was just a pale prelude to the intense waves of pleasure assaulting her body now. The sensitivity of every inch of her slime-glistening skin increased tenfold, with the epicenter of heat between her legs. Stretched delightfully around the undead invader, her world was rocked with completely new and unfamiliar sensations. The panting elf cupped her breasts, tugging and twisting the goo-stained nipples to make the euphoria even more mind-numbing, dissolving into a sea of pure bliss that her mind turned into.

The spongy appendage spread her fleshy folds as it steadily slid deeper, filling her hypersensitive inner tunnel. It did not take long for it to reach her maidenhood and rest against it, with worms wriggling wildly against the skin and stretched fleshy walls of her love canal. Instead of pushing forward, the tongue churned and curled, making her pussy gush and knees tremble. The former proud commander mewled pathetically, eager to experience even more, but her cruel lover was too busy slathering her thighs and crotch with rancid drool. The lustful maiden rocked her hips, timidly at first but with more and more vigor, almost impaling herself on the foul organ.