The Tide of Rot Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know how you feel; I was just like you once. You received a great gift, the greatest ever possible - now you are much more than just mortal shells, you combine life and death in one perfect vessel. And together, we will bring it to everyone!

"My progeny opened your eyes to the pleasures you could not even imagine, but this is just the first taste! I have many more, eager to meet you. And in return, help me spread this gift, help me make the world the perfect palace of pleasure, full of our children!"

Alea and Shael smiled, nodding with every next word. Moraen opened her arms in a wide embrace as they slowly approached their new master.

"I will tell you much more, but are you not thirsty? I know my boys can be VERY energetic." She pulled them close, and without words, the elves understood what kind of drink she meant. Two warm mouths latched to her erect nipples, making Moraen moan sensually as she let her black milk flow. They sucked hungrily, enjoying the exquisite flavor, better than any ambrosia they tasted back in the elven world. The ancient necromancer cooed and purred, immensely enjoying feeding her new sisters in damnation. As if to thank her, Shael on the right and Alea on the left touched her baby bump, caressing and massaging it gently.

Not without an effort of willpower, Alea let go of the delicious fleshy nub. With black liquid flowing down her chin, she looked into Moraen's eye with a devious grin:

"Will we help the other girls see the truth?"

"Oh, we surely will. I already have a plan in mind...."

***************************

From the author: This is a new territory for me to venture, so any feedback will be appreciated. I will now work on the second chapter, featuring the fate of the captured sisters and the insidious machinations of the priestess. Stay tuned for more!