The Tide of Rot Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shael let out a sharp gasp when something twitched inside her, and then the creature's tongue plunged several inches deeper. Too overwhelmed by the intense sensations of the tight muscle drilling her previously untouched fleshy canal, she did not even shed a tear for her lost virginity. If her comrades could see their leader, they would hardly recognize this lustful wench - covered in slime and squirming worms, shaking her hips wantonly in the hope of being penetrated even deeper. The beast did not disappoint her, pumping his long muscle with increasing speed, dragging the wormy organ along her tender flesh.

Her low moans turned into squeals when the tip of the rotten tongue poked at her cervix, finally pushing the woman over the edge. The creature held its tongue inside, enjoying how her inner walls clamped on it tightly, massaging the foul appendage as her body convulsed. Barely conscious Shael slumped down into a pool of her fluids mixed with putrid ooze, while the undead organ slipped out of her tight hole with a long and wet slurping sound.

The sense of time was lost on her in this post-orgasmic bliss, but finally, a familiar voice woke her up, "I am glad to see you found a lover here, just like me. And what a cutie he is! But I do not want to stand in the way of your love."

Alea stood outside her cell, patting the skinless back of the monster. When her former comrade looked at Shael, it was impossible to miss changes in her appearance - as if every color on her body was drained and replaced with black or white. Her eyes turned into two bottomless black pits, starkly contrasting on the snowy white face. Her smiling lips now resembled two black bloated leeches; she reached with a hand with black nails to brush away a strand of raven-jet hair from her face. The only thing standing out on her unblemished alabaster skin now was erect black nipples.

The commander could not help but like this new elegant look. Before, she never paid any attention to her appearance, only training and fighting. But maybe there was more in life? Maybe she could be just as beautiful and captivating as her friend? Alea's words about a lover made her heart flutter with a strange desire to be loved by this creature. This beast made her feel better than she could ever fathom possible, and after the first taste of ecstatic pleasure, there was a strange yearning for more that filled her lower belly with heat.

"I think he deserved some reward for his efforts. On two legs you go!" Alea helped the creature to stand on his hind legs, its disfigured belly now bare to witness. With a disgusting sound of ripping tissue, the dark line of flesh on the body started to widen, his abdomen splitting in two as sides moved left and right to open his revolting intestines.

The first thick bowel fell outside, soon followed by another and another. In contrast with its slimy, but otherwise clean body, the intestines were absolutely rotten. A thick wave of putrid smell hit Sheal while she watched in fascination as more and more weakly wriggling gray innards emerged from the belly of the beast. Drenched in black ooze and swarming with maggots, they hang down in a disgusting intertwined ball of rot. But one appendage immediately caught her attention, a thicker one and not a part of this vile tangle. Below the intestines, closer to the hind legs of the creature, it looked different - not a soft hanging rope of flesh but a taut, pitch-black shaft with a pointy tip. The only similarity to the other innards was the thick layer of black goo and hundreds of writhing maggots covering it.

"Hmm, I am a little jealous, but I can wait. He pleased you with his tongue, now it is your turn!" Alea guided thing's dick through the prison bars, her graceful fingers wrapped around the girthy appendage. She gave it a couple of lazy strokes, producing squelching sounds.

Shaels's mind was conflicted. It seemed reasonable she should thank the creature for the pleasure and make it feel good in return, and there was a new, exciting feeling of being attractive and desired - the creature's raging erection was a clear indication of this! There was still some nagging about the wrongness of all this at the back of her mind, but she could not put a finger on why exactly she should stop now. Already tainted with black magic, the elf became one step closer to complete corruption as she approached the throbbing cock.

She had to get on all fours to put her head on the same level as the foul organ, and so she did, unaware of how debased the former commander looked crawling on the floor. Her vision tunneled to the rotten tip with a wide hole in the middle, winking at her while it was stimulated by Alea's stroking. Slowly, the mesmerized elf parted her lips, bringing her mouth inches close to the rotten shaft when a thick and long worm suddenly lashed out of the urethra and grazed her lips, hiding back a moment later. Shael yelped but did not recoil, now intrigued to see if it would appear again.

"What a treat he has for you! I wish my friend had something similar, I can only imagine how it will tease my womb. Maybe our lovers can transfer worms from one to another, what do you think?" It was obvious by the voice that Alea was smiling, but her comrade was unable to reply since the tip just slid past her lips, bringing several inches of the rotten slimy flesh to her warm mouth. Shael moaned from the revolting taste, already corrupted enough to enjoy it. Encouraged by the low growl from the creature, she began sliding her lips back and forth with increasing urgency. The slurping sounds echoed through the room, faint at first but louder and louder with time. Suddenly she stopped, feeling the thick wormy body crawling out of the tip again, coiling in her mouth. The elf enjoyed its gentle stimulation of her tongue and relaxed her throat to let this creature in. It plunged deep to retract a moment later as if fucking her willing gullet.

Something warm and soft dropped on her back from above and coiled lazily, leaving a trail of slime filled with maggots that immediately started squirming against her sensitive skin. Another fleshy thing followed the first and Shael realized the creature was caressing her back with its decayed intestines! Even while receiving the oral treatment it wanted to show its affection to her! The charmed elf devoured the dick with renewed vigor, slobbering on the rotten shaft, eagerly swallowing maggot-laced precum. She took it as deep as possible, relaxing her throat to let the pointy tip in, and then dragged back her lips on the putrid flesh.

"Someone is really getting into it. You are so good at it, it is a natural talent." This lewd commentary only added even more to the fellating elf's arousal. Without breaking the tight seal of her lips on the twitching cock, she reached for her pussy, not surprised to find it soaking wet. Sliding a finger along her gooey folds just stoked up the fire of lust, so Shael plunged two fingers into her dripping hole, adding wet shlicking sounds to the loud sucking and slurping of her messy blowjob.

The dick throbbed for some time by now, more and more every time it reached her welcoming throat. The woman knew something is about to come out, and she did not have to wait for long. With a gurgling sound, the creature pushed its foul shaft and flooded her eager mouth with putrid cum. Her cheeks bulged, trying to contain the massive load, split it into smaller parts, and swallow, but this plan was doomed from the start. With the next spurt, she spilled the undead seed on the floor, back on the rotten cock, and down her lips. This did not stop her from gulping down as much of the vile load as possible, immensely enjoying the rancid taste and wriggling of maggots as thick globs of cursed slime traveled down her throat and esophagus.

Completely enthralled by the taste, she suckled and licked the black worm-ridden shaft for some time, gathering as much creamy treat as possible. Shael cooed when a long worm crawled into her mouth again, gently coining around the lapping tongue.

"It warms my heart to see a friend having a good time." When Shael made sure the last drop of seed is now resting in her tummy, she looked up to see Alea touching her breasts and pussy shamelessly. The thought of the black-eyed elf staring at the carnal display as she orally pleasured the monster made Shael's pussy twitch around her fingers.

"Look! He is still hard! There is no stopping to true love," Alea giggled. The imprisoned woman turned her eyes back on the throbbing organ to find the tip pointing at her again. Was there a reason for her imprisonment? The former commander's muddled mind tried to recall why she was separated from the creature that seemed so passionate toward her. Wouldn't it be easier to demonstrate his love if there were no prison bars between them?

"Perfect timing to return, darling!" A humanoid figure appeared from the mist, hugging the smiling elf from behind. Its undead nature was hard to miss - skeletal arms, covered in discolored rotten flesh, roamed on the pristine white skin of the cursed woman. Despite being smeared in slime from petting and jerking the beastly monster, Alea's skin was clean and unblemished again as if she imbibed everything.

"Can you do the same thing and remove this annoying wall from her cell? I can think of a reward for you..." Alea's sultry voice turned into energetic smooching as she kissed her partner. Not without a pang of envy Shael watched the couple making out. All this time her hand was still plunged in her gooey snatch, stirring it and fingering the hypersensitive love hole, but this was not enough to push her over the edge. After the otherworldly experience with the tongue, only something thicker and longer than fingers can make her cum.

Finally, the couple outside her cell unglued from each other and the walking corpse vanished from sight once again. A moment later the bars of her prison disintegrated in dust, leaving nothing between the dumbfounded elf and the hunched creature.

"Have fun! I certainly will..." whispered Alea before following her lover into the mist. The other elf barely registered these words since the monster's tongue shot right in her face, eagerly licking it. She giggled, enjoying the warm trail of slime it left on her skin, and parted her lips. Greenish froth dripped down her chin, saliva mixed with rancid goo from the creature's tongue as the foul appendage slid in and out of her receptive mouth. Shael reached through hanging intestines, her hand sliding through the curtain of gray sticky innards to caress the throbbing tip. She moaned in anticipation around the undulating tongue, her pussy twitching with the need to be filled.

"Thank you for opening my eyes to so many new things! I am glad my first time will be with you," she cooed, staring lovingly in the glowing green eyes. The petite elf broke their kiss and walked to the decomposing piece of meat, swaying her hips seductively. She distinctly remembered having negative feelings about this bed, but why? Such a soft and comfy thing, Shael actually hopped it is infested with worms that would wiggle against her skin as she lay with the beast. She shook this nonsense out of her head and lowered herself on the slab of rot. Not minding nauseating squishy sounds of decomposing flesh underneath her, the elf spread her dangling legs wide and smiled invitingly to the creature.

The monster approached her, its claws and vertebrae tail making clicking sounds on the stone floor. With her swollen, pulsing lewd hole in open display, it was obvious the woman was ready for mating, and he saw no sense in delaying it. Shael shivered when his muscled forelegs landed left and right of her torso, and yelped when his rotten intestines plopped on her belly and breasts. Something grazed her inner thigh, and the bewitched elf bit her lower lip, imagining the rigid undead cock, all slimy and wormy just for her. Now face to face with the monster, she looked straight at his skeletal eye sockets and nodded.

In one smooth thrust he penetrated the woman, drawing a sharp breath from her. He enjoyed the warm grip of her tight fleshy folds, giving time for slime and worms on his dick to spread around her inner tunnel. Her pussy made a loud slurp as he pulled out as if trying to hold onto the rotten organ. The quivering hole did not stay empty for long, the creature slammed its cock inside Shael once again, even deeper this time. The rigid appendage spread her soft inner walls and stayed sheathed once again, the long worm on its tip poking at her cervix gently.

Shael would never believe any sensations could be that intense. The feeling of being filled and stretched wide sent shockwaves of pleasure through her body, turning once proud commander into a squealing piece of lustful flesh. Worms from her "bed" wiggled against her back while her lover's hanging innards smeared maggots and rancid goo generously around her toned belly and firm tits, but this was nothing compared to the intense squirming inside her as the worms from the dick latched to her tender flesh. Every thrust rammed deeper and deeper inside her, his dick molding her tight hole into its unnatural shape much to the elf's delight. Every push made her whole body tremble, and when something poked at her baby chamber Shael gave a long lustful moan.

"Deeper... Faster... I want all of you..." She lovingly caressed the white skull, reveling in the ecstasy of his thick member stretching her sensitive inner tunnel. Her vile lover obliged, assaulting her body with relentless hard thrusts, stimulating every sensitive spot inside. Bloated gray ropes of intestines coiled around her tits, lovingly rubbing the erect nipples. The combined stimulation swept Shael's mind into the sea of unnatural pleasure, impossible to achieve with any man.

Their vile coupling continued for some time, the creature not giving her a moment's rest. His hard pounding pressed the petite elven frame into the decaying meat, but Shael did not mind its warm coziness. Her universe shrinked to the feeling of the girthy shaft pounding her sensitive love tunnel, kissing her baby chamber with every body-wracking thrust. When it started to throb the woman knew - they are about to become one. The elf wrapped her trembling legs and arms around the muscled body, pulling her monstrous lover even closer, flattening the squishy intestines between their bodies.

A shrill howl echoed in the room when he finally pushed the tip past her cervix and flooded the fertile elven uterus with foul seed. The vile essence of corruption clung to the insides of the spamming womb, filling her core with black magic and decay. Shael curled her toes as another orgasm took over her exhausted mind and body. Basking in the heat that blossomed inside her, she wished this torrent of rot to never end. Her uterus felt pleasantly bloated, with gooey warmth spilling over into well-fucked fleshy tunnel.

Alea was too busy getting pounded by an undead cock of her own lover to witness the transformation of the formerly proud elven soldier. Shael's wish for the elegant black-and-white look came to life when damnation claimed her soul, turning her eyes pitch black, and altering her snowy white locks into opposite color. Her thick black lips curled in a blissful smile when another spurt hit the entrance to her womb, faint sloshing sounds hinting how stuffed she was with undead seed.

Once a valiant warrior in the ranks of the elven army, she will now multiply the ranks of the enemy she once fought. The skinless abomination will make sure she is properly inseminated to do so.

***************************

The female necromancer walked leisurely through the caves. Once known as Moraen, the Life Goddess priestess, it has been centuries since her slavery to this false deity ended. Servants of darkness took her captive and gave her power she could only dream of. Closer to the end of the war, the oldest and most powerful necromancers infused her body with the precious relic - the vessel of unholy power, the shard of His throne to produce a new kind of creatures - not undead but cursed, the Goddess's gift of siring new life twisted as her gift used to breed undead abominations. And not just mindless brutes that composed much of her Master's hordes, but stronger and more intelligent breed, born by the unnatural union of elven womb and necromancy.

She never had enough time to produce enough soldiers to sway the course of the war, forced to flee after her master's fall. This remote plane of existence served as a refuge, giving her time to regain strength and figure out her condition. The Shard came in handy with leeching life from the surrounding areas, turning it into dark magic that she used to spawn some undead servants. Not too many though, she had to be careful, keep her power well concealed to avoid detection.

The moment priestess Thasia found her, Moraen thought everything was lost. Fortunately, her unusual appearance caught the attention of the cleric who expected to find a horrifying abomination. But the real discovery was that despite haughty words and self-righteous bullshit, priests of the Goddess are afraid of death like everyone else. Deep in her twilight years, Thasia caught the whiff of immortality like a blood-lusty hound and never let it go. Eternal beauty and a life of carnal pleasures were nice bonuses too, and Moraen completely wrapped the priestess around her finger after she flooded Thasia's mind with the unnatural pleasures of mating with undead for hours on end.

In the stratified elven society, casual sex without the intention of pregnancy was frowned upon, and the devious necromancer used Thasia's curiosity about the hedonistic pleasures of flesh to dominate the priestess's mind. Coerced by promises of immortality, eternal youth, and endless pleasure, the priestess helped her new master to lure nine fertile women into her den. The squad of warriors will become the foundation of her new army, but Moraen's plan goes much further than this.

At last, she reached the entrance of the cavern where she placed her new guests. Even from afar, it was hard to miss rhythmic flesh-on-flesh clapping, and as she entered the cavern it was accompanied by husky moaning and wet slurping.

Alea and Shael stood on the knees facing each other, with the younger elf's tongue plunged deeply into her former commander's mouth, past her plump black lips. Their firm breasts were pressed against each other and covered with a mix of their saliva as Shael passionately sucked on the drooling muscle. Moraen cocked her eyebrow when she noticed they exchanged partners - her humanoid spawn was vigorously pounding Shael's wet pussy from behind, while the beastly one lodged its wormy cock deep in the Alea's welcoming cunt, caressing her back with its silky-soft intestines. It looked like the elves did not care which cock fucked them, as long as it is hard, wormy, and undead.

For some minutes she enjoyed watching the foursome, smiling and slowly rubbing her aroused womanhood. Faint sloshing sounds announced another deluge of putrid cum dumped inside Shael, and the monster that rooted Alea followed soon, flooding the elven womb with warm, squirming seed. The necromancer nodded with approval, sensing vile spawns already growing inside each woman. Just like Moraen herself, the cursed mothers will now absorb all magically enchanted seed, would it be dumped in the mouth, pussy, ass, or just on the skin. It will sustain their bodies and, most importantly, nourish the undead offspring in their tainted wombs.

"Stand, my new sisters."

High on the post-orgasmic bliss, it took time for the elves to notice they were not alone. Exchanging glances like a pair of naughty children, the pair of former elven warriors stood in front of her.