The Tide of Rot Ch. 02

Story Info
Sisters join their commander, priestess spreads corruption.
11.5k words
4.76
4.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello fellow readers. This is the second installment of the corruption story, some things and events would make more sense if you read the first chapter. I experimented with new genres in this chapter, so the story does not feel repetitive.

Content warning: This might not be a good read for everyone; there will be a lot of nasty things, including undead, worms, rot, and similar stuff. Also, there will be scenes of lesbian incest.

Back in the elven world, several days before the start of the mission:

The training halls of the temple guards were always a busy place, chosen warriors doing all sorts of exercises and sparring with each other.

Umi, one of the younger initiates, just finished a hundred push-ups and was about to hit the fencing ring. Grabbing her flask of water, the sweaty and panting elf turned to find her older sister Daera leaning against the wall.

"You do not have to push yourself so hard, you know. You have nothing to prove."

Easy to say when you are a war hero, basking in glory and favors! As usual, Umi just hid the resentment behind an emotionless expression. She took a swing of water as her sibling continued:

"But maybe all this training will be useful soon... Shael approached me today with new orders; we both must pack supplies and prepare to move on a mission."

The younger elf almost choked on her drink and had to clear her throat before asking eagerly, "What is it? Have we found another necromancer?"

"Hold your horses; we are not entirely sure what it is. Our diviners caught a whiff of something strange on a very distant plane of existence. It is populated by humans, like a lot of others. We are to investigate it."

"Can it be an Enemy artifact?"

"We will see once we are there," her sister replied, clearly disapproving of Umi's barely hidden hunger for glory. "We will depart in three days, and Shael will lead the squad. Our local ambassador Thasia will give us magical support."

Umi enthusiastically nodded, eager to travel along with seasoned veterans like her sister or Shael. With any luck, they will find something worthwhile there and return home with a triumph!

Since her childhood, Umi has felt overshadowed. Daera fought in the great war shoulder to shoulder with Shael and many others, returning home with glorious victory. Now one of the honored veterans, her sister found a favorable marriage partner among the nobility, drastically increasing the social standing of their family. With a husband who seemed utterly smitten with the heroic wife, no one was surprised when Daera gave birth to a son soon after.

Umi was tired of men courting her to improve their social status and get a glimpse of her sister's glory. Unless she makes a name for herself, everyone will see her not as a person of her own, but as a younger and unmarried version of Daera. She quickly prayed to the Goddess that the diviners were up to something and this mission would not just be a field trip to a distant world.

***************************

Umi returned to consciousness first, her body aching from lying on the hard stone floor. The groaning elf massaged her lower back while trying to remember what had happened after the foul monster fell on her from the cave ceiling and wrapped its grotesque wings around the sisters.

This was the moment the maiden realized she was completely nude and eeked in embarrassment, trying to cover her breasts and womanhood with her hands. But her concerns for modesty were swept away when she noticed another naked body nearby. Fearing the worst, Umi approached to have a look.

To little surprise, it was Daera. The young elf thanked the Goddess after she checked the signs of life - her sister was breathing, but unconscious. The relieved girl finally had the opportunity to look around, staring wide-eyed at the bizarre surroundings.

Clearly, they were in a large prison cell. The floor, walls, and ceiling were made of black stone, and the rest of the cave outside their cell was the same. The mystery of lighting in this underground cavern was resolved when Umi looked closely into the luminescent mist outside the cell. Swirls and flows ripped through it, distorting the light and creating strange shadows. This light mist was even in their cell, though not as thick as outside.

A pained sigh announced Daera's awakening. The younger girl rushed to her sibling, helping her stand. Neither of them was harmed in any way, other than stiffness in the back from lying on the hard floor for a long time. Just like her sister, Daera was butt-naked, so now both of them stood right next to the strange prison bars, trying to figure out what to do next.

"They took us alive, which means they need us. Perhaps as hostages?" Daera pondered, stroking her chin.

"Who exactly are 'they'? Have you managed to catch any details?"

"There certainly was a female voice, and the creature that fell on us was undead, I will never forget this stench!

"Perhaps we have a necromancer here, cunning enough to hide from detection all these years. Damn, if only we had a way to warn everyone else!" Daera slapped one of the prison bars in annoyance, testing the strength of the bony lattice.

"Wait sis, do you also see this?" Another swirl of the fluorescent mist gave enough light to illuminate their whole cell, allowing sisters to see the... thing.

A roughly rectangular piece of organic matter was lying on the floor in the furthest corner of their cell. Around the same size and dimensions as a double bed, it was hard to miss the main difference - it was made of decaying flesh!

Keeping a distance, the sisters looked at the revolting lump of meat and Umi noticed one more detail - the whole thing was dotted with wide holes. She observed a long and thick worm crawling out of one of them, its white body undulating disgustingly. It soon disappeared in another hole, dragging its foot-long form, around two inches thick from the look of it. She shuddered, guessing that this rotten mass probably was infested with many more similar inhabitants.

"What abomination is this? Should we destroy it?"

"Destroy with what? Tear it apart with bare hands?" Daera stepped away, her back now pressed to the prison bars. "It does not look dangerous, just let it be."

Umi shrugged and joined her. For some time they tried to figure out how solid the bony barriers of their room were, but this cave was not out of surprises yet.

The young girl was the first to hear it - heavy and powerful thuds, as if something was walking around in the mist. The sound was off as if the wanderer was using a walking stave. Or two? Before she had the opportunity to figure this out, a hulking figure appeared behind the curtain of magic fog.

Slowly placing one of its six legs after another, the massive frame moved closer with more and more details becoming visible. Around the same height as an elf, the creature resembled a horribly magnified insect, its chitinous body swaying as the skeletal legs carried it forward. The central thorax was relatively small, dwarfed by the bulbous abdomen hanging underneath it, between the moving limbs. The abomination's deformed head looked right at them, hundreds of faceted eyes glowing with foul green light.

"In the name of the Goddess, what is it?" Both sisters recoiled in horror and disgust; Daera was so eager to get away from the approaching monster she rushed back without looking. She yelped when the back of her leg grazed something warm and slimy, instantly realizing she hit the decaying, worm-ridden "bed".

"No-no-no," the slime-stained elf turned and rushed to her young sister who was now standing against a wall, keeping her distance from both undead monstrosities. The necrotic nature of the insectoid became very obvious as it came from the mist into full view. Its chitinous carapace was riddled with holes and cracks full of worms and putrid goo. The black soft abdomen was just as bad, dripping with slime and maggots. One thing that immediately caught their attention was multiple cyst-like swellings of flesh on this hanging mass of rot, each full of pulsing yellow liquid. The horrified maiden caught faint movement inside one of the yellowish cysts, but she was distracted by a naked body running at her.

"We are surrounded!" Daera crashed into her, blindly staring with panicked eyes.

"The monster does not look aggressive, actually." True to Umi's words, the undead just stood outside their cell, eyeing the naked beauties. Its intense gaze made her uncomfortable; it felt like the creature was leering at their bodies, drooling with desire as slime dripped down its disgusting chelicerae.

"Okay, calm down, everything is fine." She pulled her older sister close in hug and gently patted on her head. Everything was very far away from fine, but what else could she say?

The stressed elf relaxed, soothed by the loving embrace. She hugged Umi in return, mashing their naked bodies together, running her elegant hands on her sister's sides and back. The corrupting mist they had been inhaling for hours eroded her restraints, and the magic-laced slime only amplified this effect. Full of new-found affection, Daera ran her hands over the girl's slim figure, giving Umi the same kind of embrace her husband would receive in the bedroom.

Umi eagerly reciprocated, enjoying the soft and warm feeling of skin touching skin. Her clouded mind could not see anything wrong with pulling close the only source of warmth in this terrible place, much closer than appropriate. Not minding the monster outside, their graceful fingers ran all over each other bodies, evoking soft murmurs and whimpers. Daera cupped the curvy tush of her sister, shamelessly groping the supple flesh and firm muscles. To her delight, Umi moaned and pushed her chest forward, their erect nipples now scraping against each other.

"I am so lucky to have a little sister like you." Umi felt delicate fingers lovingly caressing her cheek and lips, her skin tingling under the gentle touch. Looking at her sister's hazel eyes, she could only see affection and love.

"Has Daera always been so beautiful?" With their faces so close to each other, she admired her cute little nose, luscious red lips, charming eyes full of longing and desire... Sensing the unspoken question, Umi closed her eyes and nodded slightly. She was not surprised when something soft touched her lips, then again and again. After some initial pecks, Daera started making out with her sister in earnest, eager mouths connecting in a steamy kiss.

Umi absolutely melted in their embrace, surrendering to the more experienced woman. Now she understood why girls ran away from training to spend time with their boyfriends, even if this was against all dating customs and etiquette of rigid elven society. She doubted any boy could be as good as Daera, her lips so tender and hot. After another heated smooch, Daera left their lips locked and plunged her tongue inside her sister's mouth. This was unexpected but hardly unpleasant, so Umi eagerly pressed her tongue against the fleshy invader and soon their kiss became much wetter, saliva staining both chins as tongues continued their passionate dance.

"This was my first kiss... I am glad it was with her," Umi thought when their mouths finally parted to gasp for air. She has been training for years, hell-bent on becoming a fierce warrior like her heroic sister, so the girl had little time or desire to pursue her personal life. Why was she so determined to be rivals with her sister, this gorgeous and sensual woman? Umi eagerly started another round of tongue-wrestling kisses, and Daera was glad to indulge.

"Touch my chest..." This husky whisper sent a shiver through Umi's body, so without parting their lips she moaned in agreement and placed her hands on the ample bosom of her big sister. After Daera mothered a child, her breasts became bigger and wider, much to Umi's delight. Tentatively at first, she mailed fleshy orbs with more and more vigor, enjoying listening to the moans and squeals every time she pinched a nipple. When a pair of palms covered her own tits the younger girl stuck her chest for better access, breaking their sloppy kiss. For some time they looked at each other eyes as if mesmerized while their hands played with soft, pliable flesh. A string of saliva between them glistened in the fickle light of the magic mist.

Too busy exploring each other bodies, they completely forgot about the undead insectoid. The thing stood still for some time, content with how things were developing behind the bars. However, the elves were about to get company - the incubation in one of the cysts was about to end.

If any of the girls were able to look at anything other than her lovely sibling, they might have noticed that one of the yellow fleshy protrusions on the monster's body started to pulse faster. The flesh rippled and cracked as if something was trying to rip free from the gestation sack, distorting it from the inside. Finally, it exploded in a shower of pus, leaving a yawning hole in the black flesh. The freshly born wormy body limply landed on the floor with a wet 'splat'.

The sound broke the spell over sisters, two pairs of eyes now searching for the source of it. They blushed, finally realizing that their sapphic love was on full display all this time. But more pressing matters called for their attention as something moved on the floor, crawling closer to their cell. Daera carefully stepped closer to investigate, and in the fickle light, it looked like a foot-long snake was coiling on the floor right next to prison bars.

No, not a snake, she quickly understood. As the thing crawled closer, more and more details came into view - no scales but glistening black skin, no defined head or eyes but a blind flat snout. It looked like a massive black worm, undulating and contracting as it left a thick trail of slime on its path. For some time Daera stared at it, trying to figure out its purpose. The creature did not look dangerous, but on the contrary - soft and squishy, like a toy. By now her senses of normality and disgust were eroded to nothing by the magic of this place, the only emotion it evoked was curiosity.

"What is it? It looks like a thick noodle." Umi giggled as she hugged Daera from behind, cupping her tits and scrapping her sister's back with erect nipples, much to the delight of the latter. Deara cooed and relaxed, not minding the creature that crawled between the prison bars and touched her toned leg with its 'head'.

The elf gasped in surprise, but the feeling was surprisingly pleasant. Very soft and velvety, as if putting on stockings for one of the ballroom gatherings she used to attend. What a bore it was! She snickered imagining the faces of elves in a ballroom if she pulled Umi close and gave her a tongue kiss! This was so much more fun than prim and proper small talk and lame dances!

The slimy worm coiled around her leg and flattened its body to cover as much surface as possible, which was just fine by Daera. Her skin tingled pleasantly in places where its putrid goo stuck to it. The creature steadily made its way up the toned leg, now caressing the sensitive skin of her inner thigh. But when the squishy head grazed between her legs, everything before it paled in comparison. Daera moaned and trembled, her body assaulted by the intense jolt of pleasure.

"What was that? Has this thing harmed you?" The worried sister reached to take the creature away, but Daera caught her hand in midair:

"No! It feels so good..."

Wide-eyed Umi watched closely as the worm's head spread the fleshy folds, rubbing the sopping wet womanhood. Cracks appeared on the creature's 'head', and in an instant, it opened like a flower, the black flesh peeling away to show a dozen chaotically wriggling thin tentacles. The moment they started lashing against Daera's quivering pussy the woman let out a sharp breath and arched her back, shaking wildly from the intense stimulation.

"Does it feel THAT good?" the girl never paid much attention to her vagina, but now she tentatively reached between her legs and placed a finger on the wet slit. Stroking up and down the outer lips felt nice, but nowhere near as pleasurable as it looked for Daera. The older sister meanwhile was breathing heavily, her body shuddering non-stop as the creature drilled its way past the tight entrance and into her love tunnel. It was much thicker than her husband's dick, and the tentacles elevated this experience a hundredfold. They squirmed all over her sensitive flesh, poking and caressing all the special spots inside.

"Yeah, deeper..." Without realizing Daera placed her hand on the thick body and helped it to get in, steadily inserting the worm deeper and deeper inside her love hole. The creature did not disappoint her, wildly lashing out with tentacles and stretching her inner walls by wriggling its rubbery body. Her pussy was now wetter than during their 'family bonding' minutes ago, rancid slime mixing with pussy juice and dripping down the shapely legs to pool on the floor.

When the worm eventually reached her cervix, the elf moaned aloud, her body assaulted by brain-melting pleasure. Soon one of the tendrils wiggled through the entrance to her baby chamber, finally pushing the woman over the edge. Daera writhed on the floor as more and more squirmy appendages reached into her very core, staining it with undead filth. Every gentle poke or caress sent another mini orgasm through her body, driving her mind deeper into the blissful abyss.

An elegant hand landed on Daera's tummy as her sister sat next to her. The first thing the woman saw after returning to consciousness was Umi's eyes, full of love and desire.

"I can feel it moving inside you..." she slowly traced her big sister's sexy underbelly with her hand. The skin was stained with dark goo, so soon the thin fingers were generously coated with it. Umi smiled as she lifted her hand and smeared the black stuff over her lips, then leaned and placed a kiss on the invitingly open lips.

"Is this heaven?" With her body still relaxed and buzzing pleasantly after the recent climax, Daera immensely enjoyed their kiss, licking the black magic-infused essence from the soft lips. Her sister's hand did not stop slow caressing movements, and the worm, as if sensing the mood, stopped the frantic wriggling and just lazily prodded at sensitive spots inside.

Another loud 'plop' sound followed by a wave of strong smell broke the magic of their kiss. Both elves turned to see another cyst exploding on the body of their undead visitor, spawning one more thick slimy worm. When it started crawling toward them Umi could not help but lick her lips, her pussy twitching in anticipation. The same thought occurred to her sister who smiled and reached between the girl's legs, "Looks like you have a new friend too now."

"I have never done it before... Maybe you can help me?" The blushing girl looked at her big sister with the most pleading look she could muster, and Daera was up to the task!

"Yeah... I remember you spending all your free time in this dumb training hall, not dating. No boys compare to this, trust my word. My husband's dick can hardly reach half as deep as this cutie did." The woman stood and repositioned herself around her sister, half-expecting the creature inside her to slip out of the soaked hole. But the tentacles spread inside her womb and served as an anchor so the worm stayed in, only his black tail dangling between her legs.

"Come here, darling," Daera waived her hand, luring the newborn closer. He gladly obliged and soon was coiling around her elegant hand. With two worms on (and in) her, the bewitched elf turned to her sibling, smiling suggestively. Umi returned the smile and spread her legs wide, shamelessly displaying her glistening slit. Without losing a beat, the older woman kneeled in front of her sister, priming the creature's head to push into the trembling pussy. As if sensing the smell of aroused vagina, the worm let out tentacles from its head, now wiggling them inches away from the virginal hole.