The Tide of Rot Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Umi mewled and whimpered as the first appendages grazed her outer lips, caressing the part of her that had never known a loving touch before. But this was just an appetizer before the real treat, her world exploded when the muscled body stretched her sensitive opening. It did not go deep, bumping into her maidenhood.

"Hold on, this might hurt a bit, but it will be well worth it, trust me." Sitting between the stretched legs, Daera carefully pushed the worm back and forth, probing the tautening hymen. Umi felt a strange pull inside, as well as dozens of needle-thin tentacles scraping on something. Every push was slightly deeper than the last one, and at last, something snapped inside when the squirming body suddenly plunged several inches into her. Having just deflowered her sister, Daera smiled, "The best part comes now."

Umi would never believe a pleasure like this could exist. The thick worm invaded her insides, molding the tight love tunnel to its shape. Its foul slime provided more than enough lubrication while the older woman steadily fed inch after inch of the thing's body into her sis. Umi moaned aloud, her inner tunnel now stimulated simultaneously by the hot slime, coiling, and undulating of the worm's body, and the frantic movements of its tentacles. Her brain was overloaded, swept away by the unstoppable torrent of new and intense pleasures, so she was only aware enough to moan and churn her hips to make it go even deeper.

With the tentacles creeping deeper and deeper it was only a matter of time until one poked at her cervix. Another one followed, and soon they were all over it, vigorously slathering goo everywhere. This was too much for Umi's consciousness, not a single coherent thought remained as the pure bliss took over her enchanted mind. As her inner walls clenched and squeezed the worm, he still managed to make it through the entrance to her baby room and plant the tentacles in the womb, elevating her orgasm to a new level.

Not without a pang of envy Daera looked at her sister shaking on the floor, the oblong creature wriggling madly between shapely legs. Watching a beautiful body in the throes of passion and listening to the cooing sounds coming from it started to get her back into the mood, so the woman stroked the fleshy black tail that was still hanging down between her legs. She had an idea of how they could be even closer, but it required participation from both sisters.

The girl did not know how long she was rolling on the waves of brain-melting ecstasy; returning back to her senses she was greeted by the sight of the big sis idly playing with her own worm. Now both elves were stained with the magic slime, both inside and outside, vile creatures spewing their filth right into the fertile wombs. Not yet completely corrupted, the sisters were well into their path to damnation, their minds clouded and warped to seek pleasure with no restraints or inhibitions.

"Hey sleepy, you are finally back." Daera gently lifted the girl and planted a soft kiss on her parted lips. "You want to have more fun?" It was a rhetorical question as Umi hardly had any other desire than to indulge in more carnal passions.

"We better get away from this hard floor to somewhere more comfortable. How about this thing?" Two pairs of eyes locked on the slab of worm-ridden rotting meat. Umi licked her lips, remembering the thick long worm from earlier. She hoped it was still somewhere inside this bed, waiting to have its turn with her body. Can her pussy stretch enough to make space for both creatures?

Meanwhile, Daera tried to negotiate the new guest out of her body by gently stroking it and whispering, "I have a special present for my sis, but I need my hole free. Can you help me with this? I promise there will be another warm home for you very soon." It felt like a part of her was torn away, but the tentacles retracted from her uterus and with a long slurping sound the thing left her body, followed by a deluge of pussy juice mixed with slime.

"Are these things sentient? He surely can understand words, or maybe intentions?" Wrapping the worm around her neck like a living black scarf, she took Umi's hand and led her lovely sister to their new bed. The giggling women made themselves comfortable, pushing out rot and hundreds of maggots in the process, and Daera laid out her plan:

"We both had a great time with the worms, but separately, and I want to share everything with you. Sooo... I was thinking about making love using one of these boys at the same time" Sitting face to face, she spread her legs wide, giving Umi an excellent view of the pink hole and tender outer lips.

"Bring the tail of your worm to my slit." Finally, the understanding dawned on Umi's face and the girl franticly moved, repositioning her body against her sister. Still facing the other woman, she threw her shapely leg over one of Daera's and soon their vaginas were right against each other, so close that the dangling part of Umi's worm could reach Daera's eager pussy. And this was exactly what she wanted!

The older sister lined the slimy appendage against her womanhood and slowly pressed her body forward, impaling herself on it. It stretched her inner walls delightfully, drawing a long passionate moan. The moan ended with a satisfied sigh when their mounds were pressed against each other, the wormy body completely swollen by two hungry and drooling holes.

"I can feel it! If I flex my muscles inside, the worm wriggles inside you!" Umi laughed as she slowly started grinding her pussy on her sister's. Their enthusiastic movements made their asses slide on the rotten surface of the bed, so each woman grabbed the other's leg for better balance as they picked up the pace. The moaning elves smashed their burning cunts together, but the real stimulation was the feeling of the long body inside. By now Daera was convinced that these creatures could feel the mood of their hosts and move accordingly - as the heat of their passion rose, the worm's wriggling became more and more frantic. Soon he was practically churning inside the tight tunnels of flesh, their combined juices and his slime creating a greenish froth that soon coated the sisters' pubises.

The creature on Daera's neck became jittery, well aware of the debauchery of its host, and eager to participate in it. The tentacles roamed her gorgeous neck, covering her chin, cheeks, and lips as a living carpet. Momentarily distracted from the incestual scissoring, Daera felt pity for the cute little guy who was left completely out of the action. "I promised you a new warm home, didn't I?" With these thoughts she parted her lips, allowing the thing to crawl inside and wrap its tentacles around her tongue. Soon her lustful moans turned into wet gurgles as the worm repeatedly plunged in the warm, welcoming mouth.

Not without a bit of jealousy Umi watched the oral pounding, but soon a completely new sensation distracted her - a thick and long body pressed between her ass cheeks and immediately started slithering around. Was it the worm she saw before, or another denizen of the rotten slab? Not like she could check, too occupied by humping her sister, consumed by the ecstatic feeling of stretching every time her sister's cunt smashed into hers. The thing underneath was persistent though, generously covering her curvy buttocks with rancid goo as it moved. The girl eeked when she felt it pressing against her anus, gently probing the tight hole.

"I wished for it to appear and here it is. Be careful what you wish for, I guess. Does he want to get inside?" She never thought of her ass as a sexual object, but the sensations coming from her backdoor were nice. Surrendering to the ministration of the worm, the elf relaxed her muscle ring. The creature did not plunge in right away but rather circled it, coating the puckered hole with a thick layer of ooze. Its body was firmly lodged between Umi's voluminous butt cheeks that she got from intense training, so the creature was in no danger to fall down from her intense hips shaking. A satisfied moan escaped her lips when the long body started drilling in, slowly inching deeper into her bowels.

The sensation was intense but pleasant. The worm did not stop, rotating and wiggling to move deeper, inch after inch of its undulating body disappearing into her now wide-stretched asshole. He did not have much space for wriggling inside the tight tunnel, but the stretching and the perverse sensation of having something in the most forbidden place elevated her arousal to a new level. Drilling deeper and deeper, the creature widened the tight fleshy tunnel enough to stimulate her tainted uterus from a different angle, making Umi roll her eyes in pleasure.

The sisters continued their incestual humping, each penetrated in different orifices. Thanks to the abundant lubrication, the foul worm that connected them slid easily from one body into another, hitting different wombs with every spasm. The combined stimulation from different holes and the constant sliding and wriggling of the slimy body between them were enough to overload their senses and push both women into a mating frenzy, making them slam hips into each other with force and moan in wanton ecstasy.

Soon it became too much for Deara who arched her back, letting the worm's head out of her mouth, and started climaxing. Her whole body shook, wrecked by the intense waves of pleasure coming from her very core. She cried, unable to hold everything inside, as her spasming inner walls pushed the creature deeper into her sister, chain-triggering another orgasm.

The penetration of her cervix finally pushed Umi over the edge, and her throaty moan joined the perverse choir echoing in their cell. Thanks to the anal stimulation, it was even more intense than the first time, making the elf writhe on the foul bed. Any flicker of conscience was wiped from their heads by overwhelming, all-consuming pleasures of flesh.

The sisters lost the sense of time as their minds drowned in the ocean bliss. Returning to consciousness brought them several discoveries at once: they were lying next to each other, bodies half-sink into the rotten flesh. Both women enjoyed the comfy feeling of worms, spongy flesh, and the squirming of thousands of maggots against their skin.

The next discovery was much more unpleasant - their wormy friends appeared to be dead! Well, more dead than they were before, neither of the elves was sure that the black creatures were alive to begin with, considering who spawned them. Both worms shrunk to less than half of their length and lost all body mass, turning into a couple of dry sticks. Umi touched one carefully to see it disintegrate into dust. The worm in her ass also vacated, leaving her empty - it was a strange and unfamiliar feeling as if something was amiss, she was incomplete without something up her pussy or ass. Or both.

The final discovery came when they looked at the undead creature outside their cell in hopes it produced more worms - the monster was no longer alone! A humanoid figure was standing in the mist near it, its figure undoubtedly feminine. She caressed the bloated belly of the beast, lovingly tracing fingers over multiple pulsing cysts.

"I see you have regained your wits. Too bad the show is over, that thing with a worm up two cunts at once looks amazing, I have to try it with Alea."

The voice gave away the speaker - it was drilled hard in their heads by daily repetition, but never in a hundred years had they expected to hear Shael speaking so dirty!

"Too bad the worms ran out of magic, these are not born to last." She stepped forward, coming out of the swirling fluorescent mist into full view. The sisters immediately recognized the familiar features, but the differences were much more noticeable. Pitch-black lips curled in a smile while the gaze of Shael's bottomless black eyes pierced two confused elves. Their commander was butt-naked just like them, her marble-while skin almost gleaming in the dim light. The perfect, unblemished skin was contrasted by black nipples and fingernails. Shael always kept her white hair in a tight ponytail, but now lush locks of raven-jet hair flowed freely down her shoulders.

"I am glad to see you found a new love, and so did I. Come here, let us have a word."

"Acknowledged!" The military training was drilled so deep in their heads that even in a half-bewitched state in the den of black magic, the elves jumped like it was a wake-up order.

"Relax, I left this whole soldiering crap behind. There are much more important things in life. Like finding true love, don't you agree?" Shael smirked suggestively, receiving two weak smiles in return. Unsure of what all of this means, the sisters approached the prison bars and looked at their commander (or former commander?) in expectation.

"It seemed to me you have discovered a new depth to your sisterly connection?" Umi blushed slightly but nodded. After all, why would she deny it? She turned her head to face Daera, both sisters smiling as they realized they synchronously looked at each other. Their hands met and stayed locked, confirming the feeling was mutual.

"Do not get the wrong impression, I am not here to judge. It is really touching that you are finally getting along so well, and this magic place helped you realize how much you love each other. But how would they look at this kind of sisterly love at home?" The elves in the cell lowered their eyes, agreeing with Shael. They would be considered sick freaks, and probably be locked under home arrest for decades, separately from each other! "I cannot let this happen!" the panicked sister thought, a cold grasp of fear gripping Umi's heart from these perspectives.

"I have a solution for you. Me and Alea already saw the truth; allow me to guide you too. You can be eternally young and beautiful, love a life of unending pleasure alongside each other, and enjoy your close sisterly bond." The black-and-while elf smiled at them. "Allow me to lead you to your salvation, to open your eyes! You will live the best life without the judgment of these senile fools!"

Both sister's found themselves slowly nodding in agreement, trusting their commander as they always did. She looked so passionate, so convincing! But she won their hearts with the sultry whisper:

"And you will have an endless supply of worms... and other charming friends." Two heads nodded at the same time, making plump black lips curl in a broad smile.

"I knew I could count on you. Now, where is this release rune..." The vague form of the fallen elf vanished in the mist, and moments later the bony wall collapsed into dust, leaving the sisters face-to-face with the undead. He made a low gurgle, and in a moment three thick tentacles slid out of the oozing holes in his rotten abdomen. The women watched in fascination as the appendages lengthened, each ending with a bulbous head. Without thinking Umi placed a hand on her pussy and stroked it - it looked like the yawning emptiness inside her is about to end.

"Oh, these are long, longer than others I fucked before, splendid," Shael commented, dragging her black tongue over the plump lips. She approached from behind the monster and groped one of his tentacle cocks, stroking it and making rancid syrupy liquid drip down its tip. The sisters took a minuscule step forward, then a bigger one, and one more. More details became visible as they got closer to the creature - the tentacles were smeared in rancid dark ooze, a carpet of crawling maggots covering them. The rotting mass of flesh that formed his abdomen was covered in cysts and fleshy protrusions, some of them big enough to see half-formed worms inside.

"Time to start the new life." Shael circled the beast and stood right next to them. "I will lead by example as a true leader should," she giggled and turned her back to the undead insectoid, then went on all four and stuck her butt in the air. This was a picture of total submission, and both elves found it hard to resist joining her, anticipating and fearing what was about to happen. Finally, Daera bent her knee and positioned herself next to the pale elf.

"I left space for you, sis." Umi stepped forward and repeated her sister's maneuver. With Daera to her left and Shael to her right, she imagined how they looked - three petite bodies, willingly offering themselves to a horrifying monster. She had no idea what was going on behind her but expected something to happen any moment, her body ready for whatever this creature wanted to do.

They say the expectation of pleasure is a pleasure in itself, but the monster did not let it go for far too long. With heavy thuds, its skeletal legs carried the vile carcass forward, and without giving them much time to prepare, three thick tentacles penetrated three eagerly open holes.

Umi and Daera were already worked up by their previous escapades together, and the slime on the tentacles proved excellent lubrication, so the rotten thing slid deep from the first go. Slathering maggots and slime in their path, the dicks stretched their inner tunnels to the limit, but this was only the beginning! Daera let out a muffled moan while Umi trembled as the pieces of revolting meat started pistoning in and out of their quivering pussies. Moving synchronously, all three tentacles rammed their way in, shaping elven insides in their form.

As the intensity of the initial penetration faded, Umi found herself enjoying the experience. The rubbery skin of the worm from before felt great, but it was not even close to how much myriads of wriggling maggots stimulated her insides, leaving not an inch of her love tunnel untouched. The rancid ooze warmed up her fleshy passage, adding to an already overwhelming experience. But the main course was the sensations of the round tip spreading her insides wide, finally filling the lingering emptiness inside. This was way beyond anything Umi ever experienced, every nerve in her oversensitive pussy firing at the same time, turning her body and mind into ecstatic mush. She caught the rhythm of thrusts and moved accordingly, hanging tits swaying as her body accommodated around the horrid invader and eagerly responded to the relentless stimulation.

Enjoying the hard fucking the monster was giving her, the elf had an opportunity to look left and right. Daera's tongue was hanging from the wide open mouth as the older sister's body endured similar treatment. Unlike Umi, she just lowered her head to the floor and allowed the monster to have his way with her well-fucked cunt. A puddle of drool formed on the stones as Daera seemed to be completely conquered by the mind-melting pleasure.

On her right, Shael demonstrated much more experience in getting pounded by a massive cock. The former officer gyrated her hips, accepting and welcoming the rotten appendage into her pale body. At some point she met his thrust with her own movement, impaling herself on the thick shaft as it touched the entrance to her corrupted womb.

It did not take too much time for the monster dick to knock on the door of Umi's baby room too. The bulbous tip pressing against her cervix triggered the first of many mini-orgasms, and soon she was riding waves of pure euphoria, getting another jolt of pleasure every time it touched this magical spot inside her.

Suddenly, the tentacles broke the rhythm and did not pull out, instead staying sunk deep in their bodies. Umi expected another push to come soon and wiggled her butt in impatience, but then she felt it. A part of the black appendage suddenly became thicker, spreading her already stretched fleshy walls even wider as something traveled down inside it. This feeling gradually crept deeper and deeper, and finally, she felt the bulbous tip open with smaller tentacles coming out of it, anchoring to her womb entrance right before the mysterious body reached the end of the shaft.