The Tide of Rot Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At last, he lined the disgusting organ against the vulnerable hole and pushed in. The disfigured shaft was about seven or eight inches long, disproportionally big for the short frame of the undead, but a well-prepared noble asshole swallowed inch after inch with ease. The disgusting groaning of the creature and Kaylin's thin moan reverberated through the tent when her vile lover sank his whole wormy appendage from the first go.

By now the elf was positive she is not dreaming and her butt is getting stuffed again, and she did not mind one bit. The intense feeling of being so full, stretched so wide made her moan in enjoyment; but Kaylin dissolved into a puddle of mindless pleasure when her unknown partner started pounding. Drool was dripping from her mouth as every thrust sent a delightful shiver up her spine, making her whole body tremble with desire.

The corrupting liquids seeped deep enough into her body to alter her nerves, amplifying every stimulation tenfold, so now Kaylin was on the seventh heaven of pleasure. Face down to the floor, she did not care who exactly was pounding her tight hole as long as it stretched her nice and wide. The worms on his dick added to the already mind-blowing experience, squirming against the tender flesh of her passage.

The creature rolled his bony hips with frenzy, making audible wet splats when his slimy rotten skin slapped against the firm muscles of her butt. His disgusting dick molded her guts to its unnatural shape, providing copious lubrication by the rotten slime in the process, so now it slid in and out almost effortlessly. Kaylin's moans became harsh, more guttural, as the pleasure built up at her core.

To the monster's surprise, the elf moved her hands, clearly indicating she was awake. The surprise turned into glee as she did not even try to stop him or turn around to see what was going on. Instead, with elegant palms firmly planted on her buttocks, the high-born noble tried to spread them wide, offering her ass to be fucked even deeper. The creature opened its lipless jaws and gurgled in approval, thick globs of putrid drool falling on the trebling elven body.

Encouraged by her clear willingness to get fucked, the undead spent not a second in vain. Fast and hard thrusts soon pushed her over the edge, and with a whimper, Kaylin started cumming without her womanhood touched even once during the perverted copulation. Her spasming walls massaged the vile invader, and it did not take long for him to start spurting his foul load.

If a rotten deluge like this was dumped into her womb, the woman would have surely joined the cursed host of brood mothers for the undead. But the purpose of this act was to take her to the edge so tomorrow she would help deal with other elves, so he stabbed the disfigured appendage deeper than ever before and dumped load after load of the essence of corruption, infusing the writhing body with it.

It took over a minute for him to shoot all his reserves of rotten filth. The exhausted female body was now glistening with sweat, the orgasm was strong enough to take out her mind. The satisfied runt turned around and left the tent, not bothering to clean up the mess - the more is left on Kaylin's skin, the more will seep into her body.

***************************

The murky rays of the rising sun that managed to pierce the mist announced a new morning in this hellhole. The warriors started about their days, exercising and eating rationed food. Kaylin was not formally a soldier so she was not obliged to wake up with everyone, but her absence surely was unusual. When they almost made up their minds to ask if everything was okay, the party was distracted by the double-tug on the rope.

Minutes later, a gauntlet reached over the edge. It was followed by the full-plate helmet with a closed face and a figure that was clad in armor head to toe. It was easy to identify Shael by the captain's insignia, but their leader was covered in metal with not a single inch of skin visible.

"Soldiers!" It was hard to forget the voice that drilled them for years! All elves instantly straightened their backs and stood at attention.

"There is a very convoluted system of caves down there. Yesterday our search progress was small, so today some of you will go with me and form another team. But we must leave someone to guard the camp."

With Kaylin nowhere to be seen, it was obvious the noble elf was staying up here. Sensing the opportunity of a lifetime, Imry stepped forward and volunteered. The soldier was part of a secret group of elves who engaged in highly immoral behavior from the part of their society - regular, often anonymous meetings to have casual sex. More often than not they had anal or oral sex since a sudden pregnancy would cause a massive scandal, so Imry had her fair share of butt-stretching anal pounding and sitting in a gloryhole. Highly secretive and hard to get in, this secret party offered a much-needed relief from the stiff rules of their world.

Yesterday she planted a dirty seed in Kaylin's mind, and Imry hoped to cultivate it if they shared some private time together, to test the waters on involving the high-born in the world of debauchery. If successful, a person of Kaylin's rank will be a VERY good friend to have.

"It is settled then. Gather supplies and be ready to move in ten minutes," Shael made a nod to the priestess, a gesture of double meaning that other warriors could not possibly read. Moraen's plan was in motion, Shael would take three warriors down to be captured and turned, while the undead that climbed up at night will take care of the ones staying in the camp.

The women started climbing down, vanishing one by one in the mist. Black lips curled into a grin under the helmet as Shael watched them go. Her pussy was already dripping from the anticipation of the orgy they are going to have once all other elves joined her ranks, so the cursed mother took the rope and followed them, leaving Imry and Kaylin in the company of a host of undead brothers.

***************************

From the author: I branched out into lesbian and anal sex so every chapter will not follow the same formula of "a woman sees a monster - loses her mind - gets impregnated", the feedback is appreciated. I already have the plot for part 3 in my head and started working on it, be sure that the political value of Kaylin's maidenhood will soon turn to zero. Stay tuned to see what happens next!