The Tide of Rot Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first round egg popped through her cervix, sending Umi into another mind-numbing orgasm. A flood of something warm followed, and then her battered pussy was spread once again as the second egg was pushed deep inside the writhing woman.

"I am becoming a mother, I will have worms of my own, just like Shael promised!" The young elf moaned, thrilled by this realization. The monster continued his egg-laying, following every egg with a generous splash of rotten seed to provide nutrition for his spawn. Every load that entered the open and willing wombs changed the sisters, gradually turning them into cursed brood mothers just like Shael.

They were not sure how long it lasted, too occupied by cumming their brains out, but after some time Umi found herself laying on the floor, her hands on the formerly flat and athletic tummy that now spotted a sizeable baby bump. The monster stuffed her full, and now the woman was basking in sensations or eggs slowly drifting in her bloated womb that turned into a gestation sack full of thick rotten seed. Someone sat right next to her, and Umi was delighted to see her sister's new image.

"Brunette hair suits you," she smiled. Daera turned the piercing gaze of her black eyes on the sister and replied, "You do not look half-bad with this new style too."

The young elf lifted her hand to find the fingernails having turned into the same color, then lowered her gaze and admired how erotic her black nipples looked in contrast with marble-white skin. There were no regrets or second thoughts, only the pleasant fullness and aching desire to feed the spawn inside her, give it more undead seed. Shael said there were "other charming friends", did she not?

Speaking of their leader, Shael stood nearby, tenderly caressing her tummy. As the cursed sisters approached her, they heard her whisper, "Yeas, feed on these eggs. Grow big and strong, so you can breed me even more." She turned her eyes on the sisters and smiled; satisfied she successfully carried out Moraen's orders to corrupt them.

"There is someone very special who would like to meet you. And then, we are going to have sooooo much fun..."

***************************

The group on the surface organized a camp, settling into a waiting routine. What else can they do other than stand by, ready to descend and help their comrades if needed? The rope was still hanging down the cliff, and they agreed that two tugs would mean a request to lift someone.

Shael's second in command was Elanil, a seasoned veteran of the Great War. Other remaining warriors were less experienced - Melara, Rylae, and Imry were recent recruits, taken to this mission because of their aptitude. At least this was written in the missive from priestess Thasia, and no one had reasons to doubt this.

Being a highborn noble, lady Kaylin was outside of the military hierarchy, but she insisted on being taken on this mission. Fascinated by the war stories, her whole life the lady trained using every elven weapon imaginable, earning her a reputation as one of the fiercest duelists of this generation. Her talents were hardly required though, after the war life in elven society returned to its usual languid pace, with endless ballroom parties, politics, and rituals that tightly regulated the life of every elf.

She longed to find a worthy adversary, demonstrate and hone her skill! Kaylin sighed heavily, watching her dreary surroundings. Surely there was no formidable enemy around, or any enemy at all, only lifeless rock and fog. She took a deep breath - was it just her, or it did not smell as foul as earlier? No longer a rancid, nauseating smell, but something sweet and musky. "I just got used to it, probably."

To keep everyone busy they took shifts guarding the camp and made inventory of their supplies, but there was no denying that this waiting was incredibly dull and boring. More than once Kaylin approached the steep descent to the misty abyss, wondering what might be going on down there and what Shael was up to right now.

The wait ended when someone tugged the rope twice. Soon the party was greeted by the sight of golden priesthood robes as Thasia climbed over the ledge. Five pairs of questioning eyes stared at her, so the priestess spoke in her low, soft voice:

"There is a complex system of caves underneath us, our friends are exploring it in pairs but this might prove an arduous task. For now, they established a camp down there, Shael said she does not want to make you lift them up, so they will have to descend again tomorrow anyway.

"We have not met any hostiles. The caves are filled with strange magic, but we have not found its source yet. They decided to call it for a day and now are resting down there."

Kaylin listened with growing relief mixed with disappointment. On one hand, it was good for the success of the mission that no one opposed them. On the other - she was hardly thrilled to find even more emptiness and mists! It looked more and more like this would be a fruitless trip to the Goddess-forsaken end of nowhere that would bring nothing of value.

Meanwhile, Thasia continued, "Tomorrow we will need to get them some food and water. By the way, my flask is empty. Where are our supplies?" Kaylin absentmindedly waived her hand, directing the priestess to several jugs of water. Maybe tomorrow she can go down, and help the other look around? At least walking in caves should not be as boring as sitting in the camp. And if they happen to actually find anything, she will be right at the center of events!

The news provoked a conversation, but it soon died down - their job here was to guard the camp and provide supplies to the search party, there was not much more to discuss. Kaylin finally managed to speak to Imry, one of the remaining soldiers, who was always eager for a training duel. Today was no exception, so soon the women engaged in sword fencing. The familiar movements and ringing of metal distracted Kaylin from the bleak surroundings and gave her muscles much-needed exercise. In the end, two exhausted women saluted each other and decided to go for a drink.

The party filled several jugs before stepping into the lifeless swamp, so now two sweaty warriors approached their supplies and filled their flasks. Discussing fencing techniques, Kaylin took a sip and immediately followed with another one, her eyes opening wide with surprise.

"Imry, this is going to sound strange, but don't you think the water tasted great?"

The soldier made a couple of gulps, looking back at Kaylin with a contemplating look, "There is some taste to it... Can't put my finger on it, but it is nice."

"Maybe the mist seeped under the cork somehow?"

"Hmm, maybe... better ask priestess to take a look at it."

Thasia drank a bit of water and immediately said it was clear of any impurity or substances in their bottles, so the elves just shrugged and filled their flasks with it.

It was hard to guess the time of the day in this mist, but this should already be late evening according to Kaylin's approximation. They started a magic fire and sat around, exchanging stories and jokes; common soldiers had long since overcome their hesitation of speaking to high noble so they treated Kaylin with anecdotes and war stories. She immensely enjoyed evenings like this on their journey.

More and more often she found herself taking a swig from the flask. After the third or fourth time, Kaylin reprimanded herself for being wasteful; they only had a limited supply of fresh water. But it felt like she was thirstier than ever in her life, so the lady took frequent but small sips, trying to savor the exquisite flavor. It was like with every gulp she was closer to figuring out what is this new taste, but annoyingly it evaded her, making the woman drink even more.

"Hmm, is it getting hot here?" The magic fire gave only light with no warmth, but faces around it were definitely red and flustered, and Kaylin loosened her shirt by a couple of buttons. Many others followed her, and even their stern commander Elanil removed her cuirass. Somehow the topic of conversation turned to discussion of men and romantic adventures back in the elven world.

"My husband died during the War, now I am bound by an oath to avenge him by destroying any undead that is left after we won," said Elanil with a stoic face. Then, she added in a softer voice, "It is really hard, sometimes I wish I had someone to warm my bed."

"So you have not been with a man in centuries? My stomach turns even imagining it! I count days to return home, to see my Almer." Melara intervened, showing them a small picture of a handsome elf. "We have already shared a kiss, so I am expecting the proposal courting rituals to start any year!"

The girls chirped and discussed boys from the temple guard, but Kaylin felt strangely left out. She sighed and told her story:

"Many might envy my position, but I was never allowed to be even near a man. My maidenhood holds political value, as my mother says all the time. Even if someone approaches, my parents always drive him away, they want me to marry some old and important noble so I can inherit money and titles. Some time ago they told me to wait just one more decade until lord Rhys's wife passed away, then marry him. But the lord himself departed first, so now we are in the "let's wait and find a good party" talks again. This is so frustrating! They agreed to let me on this mission only because there is not a single man here."

Imry sat closer and hugged her. Usually, such unceremonious demonstrations of physical affection would not be appropriate, but everyone felt like this evening in this distant world the rules of their society held little authority. The swordswoman's gesture was not only a sign of support though. She pulled Kaylin close and whispered hoarsely, "There are ways to have fun with men that will leave your virginity intact. Find me in the temple when we get back."

Kaylin was shocked and intrigued at the same time. The church of Life Goddess preached that the union between a man and a woman is intended to sire new life, create something. But there were rumors of deviants who liked to engage in forms of sex that did not involve making children. Kaylin's cheeks became red as she recalled hushed whispers about having sex with one's mouth... or other holes.

These conversations were put to an abrupt end when the priestess appeared from her tent and approached the party. Thasia volunteered to keep watch while they rested, so the elves departed to their individual tents, looking at each other like naughty children who discovered a secret they were not supposed to know.

The safety of other women was the last thing on the priestess's mind though. She meditated the whole evening, communicating with the necromancer in the caves below. The good news was that all four warriors from the initial strike team had already fallen to seduction, so Thasia eagerly shared her own success - the black milk mixed with water seemed to have a powerful effect on the remaining elves. Moraen's approval was palpable through the magic link, almost as good as their regular sessions when the necromancer flooded her mind with the incredible pleasure of undead sex.

The woman's lips trembled, her hand slid down between her legs - the reward was so close! But for now, she had to carry out more tasks for the Mistress. Snapping out of her trance, the renegade priestess sat right next to the rope that was still hanging down the precipice. Some hours passed and everyone was sound asleep when it became strained as something started climbing up from the bottom of the chasm.

At last, a skeletal arm reached over the edge, the black eroded muscles straining to bring up the whole body. Thasia raised brows in surprise when she saw the servant of death that ascended from the mist.

The humanoid figure was hardly over four feet in height, its thin limbs disproportionately long. As expected from one of the Moraen's children, his flesh was black and rotten, dotted with cracks and holes full of squirming maggots. The skull reminded an elven or human cranium, but several teeth on the lower jaw were missing with a fat slimy tongue dangling down from this hole. The dark flesh of his abdomen had more than one festering opening, in which the creature's discolored innards seemed to be moving, or perhaps several thick worms were crawling inside it? Its ribcage was bare, white bones contrasting starkly with dark rotten flesh and skin around it.

The glowing green eyes gazed at the priestess who was unsure how to continue. Clearing his throat, the creature vomited a blob of worm-laced filth near her legs. Then he addressed the woman with a gurgling whisper:

"Thisss isss Moraennnn, sssspeaking throughhh thiss cchiild. Weeee mussst sssepparate the wwwomenn, three down, twwwwwo up. Tommmoroww Shhhael wwwilll hghelp yyyou."

Thasia eagerly nodded, looking at the messenger with adoration.

"Wwhhichh woman drankk mosssst wwater?"

"Kaylin, she was nursing on the flask the whole evening." Thasia pointed at the noble lady's tent.

"Gooood. Shhee must be up here tomorrroowww, three otthersss wmusst go tooo thhee cave. I wwilll neeed thee rope to brrring up more chhildrenn, tiee another one." The monster spasmed and collapsed as if the strings of a puppeteer that were holding his body were suddenly cut.

Soon he regained composure and began untying the rope that would help his undead brothers ascend from the chasm. In the end, the long slimy tongue landed a playful lick to the traitorous woman's cheek before the creature vanished in the mist. The priestess shuddered and moaned, already anticipating how he and his kin would soon ravage her body.

***************************

The conversation with other women left Kaylin hot and bothered. The moment the lady returned to her tent she almost threw off all clothing, including the exquisite silky panties. The words of Imry still rang in her ears, her head full with all kinds of lewd scenes.

She traced a finger down the engorged lips of her womanhood, finding it drenched with musky liquid. Without hesitation Kaylin sucked the smeared finger, its taste very similar to the water. She took another gulp, comparing the flavors, her whole body inflaming more and more.

Her hand was on her womanhood again very soon. Not content to just touch it, Kaylin worked with her finger, sliding it up and down the fleshy petals at an increasing pace. Her vagina was leaking profusely so soon drops of the juice tickled her anus. As the intensity of her masturbation increased, more and more trickles of musky liquid flew down, reaching her sensitive rosebud.

"Other ways of having fun that leave your virginity intact..." The words rang in her ears when Kaylin reached lower and carefully touched her already well-lubricated asshole. Circling the wrinkled skin she whimpered and relaxed the backdoor muscles, allowing the finger to slide inside.

What would her parents say if they saw their precious daughter her now, engaged in the deviant self-pleasuring? This thought fueled her lust, making Kaylin sink another digit of her finger into the tight and scalding hot walls of her guts. It felt strange but undeniably pleasant.

"But I am still virgin and pure," it sounded ridiculous in her head, but this did not stop the elf from pulling the finger out and then sliding it back into the narrow tunnel, past the ring of relaxed muscles. This corner of her body never knew a touch before, elevating the intensity of this new-found delight as she continued eagerly fingering her anus.

Weak moans and squelching sounds filled the tent. Her vagina felt so hot it was almost steaming, so Kaylin brought her other hand between her toned legs and continued touching her pussy. Combined sensations from two orifices stimulated at once flooded her mind, sending her into a masturbation frenzy. One especially energetic movement brought her wet hand to the upper part of the trembling pussy, right on the blood-engorged clit. With a high-pitched whine she came, her convulsing asshole clamping on the thin finger with power.

With her exhausted body buzzing pleasantly after an orgasm, Kaylin lazily rolled around and drifted off to sleep. Little did she know that the adventures of her butt are far from over for today.

The creature that climbed up was one of many humanoid runts that Moraen gave birth to a while ago. All her progeny gained different traits that she had little control over, but at first, it looked like the pack of midgets was good for nothing. Later, she discovered that they were considerably more intelligent than her other spawns. True, most of her vile children can understand words and execute commands, but these things were able to comprehend complex concepts and carry out multi-step plans.

The vile creature who conversed with the priestess was tasked with bringing up his undead kin, so all ten of them would be ready to make a move on the elves. However, a devious thought occurred in his worm-ridden brain - if he brings other corpses, there will be competition for young elven bodies. But right now, he is the only one up there, so he can get all the action.

The creature hid the rope under a stone and went back to the camp, heading straight to Kaylin's tent. He was instructed to not turn her just yet, so other elves would not be alerted. He should give her a taste of what is to come and infuse her body with even more taint so the elf can hardly think about anything other than sex, and tomorrow he and his brothers will finish the job. For this reason, her vagina was off-limits since a single vile load in her core surely would transform Kaylin.

But there were other options and openings. Priestess's lies lured Kaylin into the false sense of security, so when the short thin frame silently appeared from the thick mists he was able to easily slip into her tent. All undead monsters had perfect vision in darkness, so the vile invader was treated with a mouthwatering sight of a naked elf lying on her tummy, gently snoring with her curvy backside in open view.

Kaylin did not bother to put on any clothes after her 'quality time', so nothing was standing between her puckered rosebud and the lustful undead. Bony hands slid on the toned legs, gently spreading them apart for better access. The slime from his rotten flesh seeped into her unblemished skin, amplifying already present corruption, making the elf moan in deep sleep as her dreams were warped into pleasurable haze.

The lecherous runt looked at her most intimate holes, literally drooling in anticipation. A thick glob of rot fell down from the hanging tongue and landed on between round buttcheeks with an audible splat. More foul liquids and maggots followed, sliding down her butt crack, lubricating the winking asshole.

He groped her muscled tush, bony fingers spreading it for a better view of the slime-coated asshole. Unable to hold any longer, he gave her butt cheek a long slimy lick, and then the rotten muscle plunged deep into the tight hole. Using the putrid drool as lube, the tongue slid past the tight ring, worming its way up the quivering tunnel.

Kaylin moaned, her mind drifting between dream and reality, both full of pleasure. Her body moved on its own, driven by the animalistic need to feel good. Laying on her tummy, she slowly spread the long legs even wider and stuck up her butt. The creature used this opportunity to cram its tongue even deeper, plunging in forcefully to widen the tight hole and prepare it for what is to come.

While the dwarfish freak was enthusiastically tongue-fucking her ass, there was some movement inside his carcass, namely the crotch area. With a nauseating sound and a deluge of black filth his disfigured dick came out of the rotten body, the thing bent in several places and coated in goo and maggots. He retracted the coiling tongue and repositioned his short body so the vile cock was now resting between Kaylin's firm buttcheeks. Aiming to prolong his enjoyment by this fantastic body he see-sawed his dick back and forth, making gurgling groans of satisfaction.