The Tide of Rot Ch. 03

Story Info
The lady takes the final step, an elf meets her love.
10.9k words
4.92
2.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello fellow readers. This is the third installment of the elven corruption story, a lot of things and events would make more sense if you read the previous chapters. The events in this chapter take place right after the end of part 2.

Content warning: This might not be a good read for everyone; there will be a lot of nasty things, including undead, worms, rot, and similar stuff.

***************************

Without delay, three elves climbed down into the chasm, with Shael's armored frame descending the last. Imry volunteered to stay back on guarding duty, but with none of her comrades around there was an acute sense of isolation, all alone in the eerie silence of the mist-shrouded camp.

"I should check on Kaylin. The sooner I start building up a relationship with her - the better." The woman shivered, looking around apprehensively as she approached Kaylin's tent. For a moment it looked like there was a faint shadow of movement in the fog; Imry peered for some time, trying to discern anything. "This place fucks with my head, there is no one there. Let's return to the matter at hand..."

"My lady? Are you well?" Barging in without notice would not win Kaylin's heart for sure, so the soldier was relieved to hear the response:

"Imry, is that you? Are you alone?"

"Yes."

"Come in and make sure no one follows."

The insides of the tent became visible in the light of a magic candle - pieces of clothing and gear were everywhere; there was a strong musky odor hanging in the air, and it was hard not to spot several large dark stains on the floor. The lady herself was hiding in a nest of blankets, but as soon as Imry was inside the bedding was thrown to the side.

The amazed elf gazed at the completely naked pale body. Kaylin's skin was covered in sweat, glistening in the dim light of the candle, and her hand was firmly planted between her legs. The noble-born maiden was shamelessly touching herself in open display, but Imry's eyes went wide as she noticed the second hand reaching below, its rhythmic movements suggesting some anal action.

"Yesterday you said there are ways to have pleasure with my womanhood untouched. Tell me more, and I will tell you a secret."

Two days of breathing the corrupting fog and drinking spiked water affected Imry too. She bit her lip, her pussy quivering in anticipation. It looked like converting Kaylin to the sex cult would not be much of a challenge. And this would not be the first time Imry was alone with a naked and aroused woman...

"Hmm, I see you have been a naughty lady. I will tell you a secret too, no conditions. I had cocks in my butt, hundreds of them. Years ago, one of the soldiers was courting me, and he had just as little regard for our silly customs as I did. We kissed at night, but I wanted more... We found a place where no one asked questions and played with each other's bodies." She slowly removed pieces of equipment, watching as Kaylin's hand accelerated the shlicking movement.

"We fell deeper and deeper... There were other people like us, soon they approached us - not judging, but offering a place in a very special group of free-minded individuals... I am still grateful to this man for helping me to find the way, but there I found my true love - lots and lots of sex!" Kaylin smiled at these words as the hand on her pussy turned into a blur. Her soft whimpers accompanied Imry's voice as she continued:

"Once you let go of all rules, it is like... the chains that you did not even realize you wore your entire life, these chains just vanish. I had sex with men and women, sometimes at the same time. We were drinking like crazy, smoking hookah with stuff from distant realms that ramps up the sensations tenfold. There are no words to describe it other than otherworldly."

Lacy silken panties fell to the floor, not something a soldier would be expected to wear. Imry stepped past the pile of discarded clothing and kneeled in front of Kaylin with a manic glint in her eyes. Gently pushing her hand aside, she enjoyed an unobstructed view of the fleshy outer lips and the sopping wet hole.

"Let me show you what I learned..." Kaylin moaned when a hot mouth covered her steamy slit. Imry employed all her experience to drive her lover crazy - sucking, licking, kissing the tender flesh of Kaylin's womanhood.

"Noble cunt tastes as good as any other." The intense tongue-fucking turned the woman into a writhing mess while Imry started caressing her shapely inner thighs, her fingers crawling closer to the wrinkled anal ring.

"Have you done it in your mouth? Or ass?"

"More than I can count, usually mouth and then ass, sometimes in a different order," the perverted elf smiled, letting the words sink in. Without breaking the frenzied lapping on the sweet noble cunt she grazed the anus with a finger, and then circled it teasingly.

To her surprise, Kaylin's ass was already stretched enough to easily take two fingers from the first go. By now it was drenched in the copiously flowing pussy juice, so Imry's fingers slid inside without any additional saliva coating. A shame, but Imry figured she will have lots of opportunities to taste this ass very soon, so for now she concentrated on nibbling and tonguing the lady's tender fleshy petals.

"Mmmm, yessss, deeper, there might still be some seed inside, no way I got it all out."

"Seed? From whom?" the soldier could have asked if her mouth was not occupied. Was there someone with a dick around? She had been worked up the whole trip with few opportunities to masturbate, but since they entered this mist it became much worse. She shared a tent with Umi and Daera during the trip, and fortunately, the sisters went on a mission with their leader yesterday. Alone for the whole night, Imry brought herself to orgasm several times and went to sleep with her slit, ass, and nipples pleasantly aching. A hard shaft would be a welcomed change after her fingers!

Before she could inquire more, Kaylin moaned and arched her back, her legs catching Imry's head in a tight lock. A gush of delicious cum-juice hit her in the face, so the woman stuck her tongue out and enjoyed the familiar rich flavor. When the orgasming elf finally stopped shivering and released her head, Imry crawled on top of the sweaty body. Barely giving the lady any time to recover, a pair of hot and moist lips covered her mouth, allowing Kaylin to have a taste of her own cum.

"Hmmm, I taste good," breaking the kiss, Kaylin stuck her tongue out and lapped on her lover's skin, covering her face with long loving licks. Whimpering and panting filled the air as Imry enjoyed the soft warmth all over her face.

"Have you ever had sex with anyone other than an elf?" After a heated session of licking with occasional tongue-wrestling kissing the women lay next to each other, enjoying the warm feeling of soft skin-on-skin contact.

"No, our group is very closed and discreet, everyone knows that if even one spills the beans all of us are done. Bringing an outsider is too much risk. I saw how humans looked at us, practically drooling like animals in heat. I wonder what it would be like to fuck one."

"Remember the secret I mentioned before? Someone snuck into my tent this night. I am pretty sure it was not an elf, or a human for that matter."

Imry lifted her brow in question, "And how are you sure of this?"

"Well, I did not get a good look at them... or any look at all, honestly. But I felt their hips pressing into mine when he stuck it in my butt, and they were too narrow..."

"Wait, wait, wait. Someone slipped into your tent while the priestess was on the watch, and the first thing they did was fuck you in the ass?"

Kaylin giggled and nodded, "Yep, you summed it up correctly. He tongued my hole for some time before fucking it, I think."

"And it never occurred to you to turn around and look at your lover?"

"I was enjoying getting railed from behind a bit too much, so I did not care," admitted the purple-faced lady. "I came when he dumped his stuff inside, and he already left when I managed to roll over."

Imry can sympathize with getting too carried away during sex, but allowing an unknown but-fucker to roam free might not be the best idea. Personally, she would not mind a midnight visit like this, but it would be hard to explain to Thasia. How come the priestess did not notice anyone approaching the camp? The woman claimed there was no one around them.

"Hmm, it is nice and comfy here, but there might be suspicions of what we have been doing here together for so long. I would like to ask Thasia some questions too."

It took some convincing for Kaylin to put on clothes and exit the tent, but in the end, she agreed to go refill her flask with the delicious water. While her companion was busy finding clothing that was not stained by the musky goo, Imry got dressed and headed out.

The shrouded camp outside met her with heavy silence. The dense fog was flowing between the tents, reducing visibility to mere feet. Turning her head around, one moment she could swear there was a short humanoid shape not so far away, but the next whiff of the mist obscured it. She acutely regretted the lack of weapons that she left in her tent, trusting Thasia's promises of safety.

She almost jumped when someone bumped into her from behind, but this turned out to be Kaylin. During the whole journey, the noblewoman tried to keep her appearance tidy, but this disheveled figure was nothing like it. Completely mismatched pieces of clothing were put on haphazardly, and Imry was willing to bet money that Kaylin did not bother putting on any underwear.

The lady inhaled deeply and stretched, her breath coming out with visible smoke. "This fog's aroma is awesome, better than any scented candles back at home!" The soldier had to admit the smell surrounding them was nice, but right now other priorities called.

Hand in hand Imry led her companion to the fireplace where she saw Thasia the last time only to find it completely deserted. Not allowing Kaylin to wander around, she dragged the lady to the priestess's tent, but only silence and emptiness greeted her.

"Something is wrong. Do you have any weapons?" Yesterday Kaylin might have been one of the best duelists alive, but the corrupting magic did its dirty job, now the lady's mind was dominated by lust:

"Why would I? My night guest clearly is not a threat; he wants me to feel good."

Imry cussed and guided her bewitched comrade further into the camp, seeking to arm themselves. They did not reach far when Kaylin exclaimed excitedly, "Here he is!" and darted into the murky haze.

"Stop!" Imry's first impulse was to follow Kaylin immediately, but she steadied herself. This might be a trap, and she is not about to run into it headfirst. Having fetched her weapon, the woman carefully advanced through the camp, looking for her companion.

The mist played tricks with her senses, several times Imry could swear she heard steps nearby but was unable to find anyone. In the end, it was another kind of sound that caught her attention, the one she was well familiar with.

She carefully sneaked to the source of it. Approaching closer, she picked up more - it was definitely slurping, the wet and lust-driven kind. The elf expected to see a human that followed them somehow, but the reality was far more shocking as she discerned the bobbing elven head and the short, around four-foot tall humanoid figure that was growling in pleasure from Kaylin's oral ministration.

The sounds he made were strange, as if something was gurgling inside his chest, but when he placed a hand on the eagerly moving head Imry's eyes bulged at the realization - there were skeletal fingers covered with shreds of black, decayed flesh! Kaylin was sucking an undead dick!

Shocked by the perverse display, the warrior did not charge as she intended but remained frozen in her hiding place, unable to take her gaze away from the disgusting spectacle. It was like watching snakes coiling - revolting, but mesmerizing at the same time.

"I recognize the shape, it was you who fucked me this night," the naked lady let the rock-hard slab of undead meat out of her mouth to address her vile lover while her fist pumped on it. The monster growled something unintelligible but approving and guided Kaylin's head back to his vile manhood, and soon enthusiastic wet sounds announced her return to sucking.

"She seems so passionate, does it taste that good?" Imry had trouble imagining the taste of the rot-ridden dick, but a long saliva-filled slurp convinced her it was not bad. The voyeur felt her pussy twitch, the well-familiar warmth filling her lower abdomen. "Am I getting turned on by this?"

Shambling in the mist caught her attention, soon revealing another short figure. Unlike the first undead, the new arrival was not draped in decaying flesh. It took some time for Imry to understand what kept the skeleton from collapsing on the spot - the bones were held together by swarms of long worms, acting as sinews and joints! The corpse appeared from the mist, one of the thicker worms protruding from its crotch as he approached the kneeling woman. The appendage swayed and bent like a tentacle, and Kaylin seemed to be completely smitten:

"You brought a friend, the more the merrier!" For the next minute, she alternated between two hard undead dicks, copiously slathering both with drool. The wormy abomination was the first one to take things further as he circled around the elf and got a good grip on her firm buttocks. Kaylin eagerly spread her legs wider and stuck her ass up in the air to be showered in sloppy licking by the creature's several wormy tongues.

The forgotten sword was lying on the ground as the panting soldier watched the unfolding debauchery, fighting a strong urge to touch herself. It did not take long for the coiling tongues to center on Kaylin's winking anus, making her moan around the foul shaft as her ass was teased by multiple wriggling bodies, slathering rot and pus everywhere.

With her orifice prepared for penetration, the skeletal lover aimed his dick and slowly pushed, drawing a long moan as inch after inch of the thick appendage was swallowed by the insatiable hole. The lovers looked terribly mismatched - Kaylin's shapely backside was pressed against the stick-thin limbs of the creature, and the height difference made it look like a rider was trying to mount a steed much larger than himself.

This metaphor drew a chuckle from Imry. "Yeah, there is going to be a lot of riding and mounting." Obviously, the creatures were not hostile, and if Kaylin's moans were any indication, copulating with them seemed quite pleasurable. With her mind already touched by the magic of this place, the experienced woman found it hard to stop imagining how it would feel to become a plaything for the undead. The familiar dark urge filled her mind, just like back home when she had been waiting for an orgy for some time and finally entered the cult lair, knowing that her long anticipation is about to get fulfilled.

The wormy thing behind Kaylin railed the elf without mercy, turning her into a mewling and whimpering wreck. Despite the thrusts, she managed to hold the second vile shaft in her mouth, noisily pleasuring the corpse with bony-white ribcage. Imry noticed the lady's hand darting between her legs and running up and down her dripping womanhood. The voyeur has been struggling with the need to touch herself for some time by now, and this was the last straw. Kaylin will not be the only one to have a good time today! With a well-practiced movement, Imry's hand went down into her pants, not surprised to find her slit dripping with arousal.

The woman was so consumed with masturbating to the unfolding debauchery she did not notice the steps behind. Only when a grayish erect cock appeared right next to her face, Imry jumped and turned around to see another walking corpse.

Unlike the wormy skeleton, this one had skin and flesh, looking much like a pale, freshly exhumated cadaver. His sickly gray skin was riddled with holes and cracks oozing with thick, syrupy-looking dark liquid; the same pus was running out of his slack mouth and empty eye sockets. His attempt to make sounds resulted in heavy globs of filth spilling down, falling on the sand right next to Imry. As he gestured towards the rigid rod, the invitation was pretty clear.

"Thick, undead, meaty dick." Imry swallowed heavily, salivating at the sight of the bead of dark precum on the tip. She reached for it, elegant fingers wrapping around the pulsing and surprisingly warm flesh. Much hotter than the normal body temperature, it evoked associations of a corpse left in the sun to decompose; strangely, this thought made her pussy twitch in arousal.

"I never had anything this hot inside me..." Without stopping touching herself even for a second, she gave a tentative squeeze to the rigid shaft, enjoying its pulsation. It felt like a sick parody of heartbeat, the stretched gray skin so soft and warm against her hand with every pulse. The wad of thick precum grew with every squeeze, dangerously hanging down the black tip.

"I cannot allow it to fall!" No longer able to hold back, she gave a tender kiss to the tip, sucking in the grayish liquid. The flavor was sweet with a rancid undertone, very strong and rich, better than anything she ever tasted back in the home world. No wonder Kaylin was slobbering over it like a maniac! All remaining reservations were thrown to the wind as the hungry mouth engulfed several inches of undead meat. She quickly polished it, swallowing all the delicious slime, eager for more.

Unlike her inexperienced companion, Imry had years to hone her fellating skills. Now the only important thing was to milk the scalding hot fleshy tube for more tasty goo, and she knew just the trick. Many orgies ago she still had the gag reflex, but by now it was a long-gone memory, so the foul appendage penetrated her throat from the first go. The cock-sucking veteran was not about to just let it rest there, she pulled her head back, purposefully dragging the inner side of her cheeks against the rotten shaft and massaging its underside with her skilled tongue. The approving glug was her signal to redouble the efforts, and in the next minute the undead was treated to the lewdest blowjob face she can make, stimulating the vile manhood to the best of her abilities.

An elven lover would have already sprayed his seed down her throat from this intense oral assault, but the walking corpse demonstrated his endurance and resisted flooding her mouth with cum. "This endurance will be useful later..." the perverted elf thought, one of her hands covering the steamy-hot cunt, touching just the right spots. She already decided to fuck this thing later, but not before it provided her with a juicy meal! With her second hand still wrapped around the gray shaft she used the abundant drool to add wet jerking to the symphony of slurps and gurgles.

The undead made low grunting sounds of encouragement as she sucked, the black goo dripping down his chin on the bobbing elven head below. Despite having no eyes he had no trouble orienting in space and put a warm hand on her head, guiding the frantic movements. His voice became harsher when she started pumping her fist, signaling the approaching release. Finally, an especially long growl announced a deluge of rotten seed, pumped right into eagerly waiting mouth.

Sensing the wild pulsation of the rotten flesh, she let it out the tight throat and allowed the tip to rest on her tongue, intending to enjoy the taste to the fullest. However, it was not the massive deluge she expected, but more of a steady flow of thick, hot syrup. For once, she was grateful for not having cum overflowing from her mouth and being able to taste it properly. And what a divine flavor it was! Imry's lips latched to the undulating tip as if she was sucking mother's milk, reveling in the perverse pleasure of feeding on the essence of rot. Continuous spasms gave her just enough time to properly savor and swallow the last load before filling the drooling mouth with another helping of liquid corruption. The corpse's orgasm went for minutes and Imry had no desire for it to end, already imagining how heavenly it would feel to have a load like this stretching her womb.