The Tide of Rot Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn, have to admit, I am jealous," Alea said, looking at the frantic copulation in front of them. The lovers changed poses, Melara energetically riding the withered undead body of her husband. His thin skeletal hands cupped her breasts, drawing another long moan as she held onto his bare ribcage to steady herself.

"I wonder if she is too attached to this particular child..." Moraen pondered, equally fascinated with their passionate love-making. "No matter, I will infuse his body with more necrotic energy so he can keep seeding her." She lifted her hand to touch the dark shard that was fused into her upper chest, right between the voluminous fleshy orbs of her tits. The relic hummed with necrotic power gathered by two centuries of leeching life from the surrounding land. Infusing a single undead with magic would not even scratch the surface of the colossal pool of energy accumulated in the crystal.

Her attention turned to Alea as the necromancer asked slyly, "You are jealous of being fucked by a hard undead dick? There is hardly a shortage of them down there."

"Ohh, but will they give me the same love, the same passion?" The younger elf playfully pouted.

"Let's check if he can find someone who can rival the shapeshifter in vigor," they laughed and left the cave hand-in-hand, looking to find a corpse who could give them the same treatment Melara was enjoying.

***************************

Hello everyone who made it here, thank you for your continuous interest and feedback. I had doubts about the idea of love so strong and blind it can make a woman lay with the corpse of her beloved one, it might be one of the concepts that sounds interesting in one's head but falls flat in reality. Would appreciate your thoughts about this chapter.