The Tide of Rot Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All good things come to an end, and after several minutes of noisily swallowing her treat, Imry realized that the next spurt is not coming. She held the remaining seed in her mouth for some time, desperately trying to prolong the experience.

"This was hot as fuck to watch, you have to teach me how to suck like this," Kaylin's voice broke the silence, making Imry realize that their roles have reversed - the lady watched as the soldier was single-mindedly focused on blowing the undead dick.

Imry turned around to find Kaylin standing between her previous lovers, mauling her tits while they grope her ass from behind. Her chin and cheeks were smeared in rotten seed, and it was hard to miss a dark trickle flowing down her inner thigh.

A sudden devious idea occurred to Imry, so the woman stood and approached her companion. Without warning she pressed her lips against Kaylin's, feeding her companion the remains of the foul load. The moment their mouths connected, a warm and taut muscle invaded her orifice, scouring the remaining cum. Imry hardly had to do anything, the lady eagerly tongued her mouth to get every drop of the delicious juice.

They were making out for some time as she felt skeletal hands unbuckle her belt and gently remove her shirt. Soon she will be just as naked as Kaylin, and then... the longing deep inside her will be satisfied very soon.

"Remember what you said about letting go of the rules that chained you your whole life? I am about to do it, and I want you to watch," a hot whisper in Imry's long ear was followed by a wet lick. She wondered what exactly Kaylin had in mind, but there was little doubt that the corrupted noble was up to something lewd.

Finally, their embrace broke - it took some time for two naked elves to stop staring at each other while panting heavily, but when they looked around they noticed a new "face" in the ranks of the undead host.

It can loosely be called a face since it was hard to see any facial features behind a mess of pulsing blisters and cysts. Lowering their eyes they discovered the same can be said about the rest of his body. While the wormy creature was thin with twig-like arms and legs, this one was the opposite - bloated with an abundance of flesh like a walking tumor. It was hard to understand where one pustule ended and another swelling started, the whole carcass covered with an uneven crust of sickly protrusions. By now the elven minds were already swayed enough to not pay attention to such trivialities, their gazes drawn to the thick burly appendage dangling between his legs. There were so many warts and cysts on the disfigured shaft it was hard to figure out its actual shape, but one thing was beyond doubt - it was girthy enough to stretch any hole to the limit!

"Yes, this one will do perfectly." Not giving Imry the opportunity to snatch away such a prime specimen, Kaylin walked to the hulking undead.

"I have a very special present for you, big boy," she hugged the creature and pulled him close. Being of the same height as the other runts, his arms were exactly on the level to grope her athletic butt. Thick fingers roamed the pale skin, leaving smears of slime and maggots from the yawning cysts, while his disfigured tongue copiously slathered her abs with the rancid goo. A couple of pustules burst open, adding wiggling maggots to the foul skin mask, but Kaylin just laughed playfully and pulled him closer.

Something poked at her inner thighs, signaling his eagerness to fuck. For some time Kaylin allowed his burly shaft to slide between her toned legs, but this was nowhere near to quell the fire in her quim! The elf gracefully lowered her body to the ground, using the discarded clothes as improvised bedding. She guided him on top of herself, several pustules bursting open at once when the bloated carcass was pressed against the toned body. The pair writhed on the ground, Kaylin's arms and legs wrapping around her vile lover as her lips met his rotting tongue.

Mesmerized, Imry kneeled nearby to have a better view of the unfolding debauchery. Two rot-dripping dicks appearing left and right reminded her that Kaylin was not the only one about to get some action. She absentmindedly placed her hands on the rigid shafts and stroked, fascinated by the sight of the fallen lady and her revolting lover.

Kaylin had bigger plans than simply making out. Still pinned under the heavy body, she managed to free her mouth and whisper, "How about we move to the main event?" Earning an approving growl, she wiggled her butt and spread her legs as wide as physically possible, openly inviting his disfigured cock into her steamy-hot vagina.

With manic fire in her eyes, Imry watched as the wide tip pried open the fleshy folds of the noble pussy. He see-sawed back and forth for a moment as if lubricating the vile shaft with copiously flowing juices, and then with a long-drawn moan Kaylin's virginity was no more. The hideous dick sunk deep from the first go, claiming something that even the highest-born elven lords failed to obtain. The lady cried in wanton lust, happy to finally break the ultimate chain the society put on her.

"Yes, let it go, let the pleasure run through you, over you, drown in it, surrender..." Imry's head was spinning, her mind numbed by constant pleasure. Was her whole life just a preparation for this moment? To reach this wonderful paradise and guide others, like Kaylin? For decades she traveled from one perversion to another, and this place seemed like the ultimate finale.

These thoughts were interrupted by the feeling of something worming up her asshole. She finally tore her gaze away from the debauched noblewoman and accessed the surroundings. The dicks she was jerking belonged to the pale corpse she blew recently and the one with a dangling tongue who already fucked Kaylin. Which meant the tongue in her ass belonged to the wormy one.

"Hmm, you are eating this ass so good I think you deserve a round with it. And you, I want this hot fuckmeat inside me." After a quick reposition, the slime-oozing monster was lying on the ground with the elf on top of him, ready to ride his scalding hot cock. Her fingers dug into the holes in his body, sinking in thick goo and rotting flesh to steady herself as the thick wormy appendage pushed deep into her asshole, spreading her bowels wide. Lastly, a disfigured, bent in several places shaft appeared right in front of her face so the woman inhaled it, savoring the taste of vile slime and squirming of maggots.

With all her holes filled, Imry slowly rocked her body, enjoying how dicks in her anus and pussy rubbed against each other. That was not her first triple fuck, and hopefully not the last. Soon they found a good rhythm - the one in her ass will push in, sending her body forward to engulf more of the tasty undead flesh. Then she slammed her hips back, impaling herself on both rotten rods. Every time the pulsing cocks sunk deep into her, another jolt of pleasure wracked her body, wiping all thoughts and traces of consciousness. With her mind numbed by a non-stop flow of ecstatic sensations, Imry was reduced to a piece of sweaty flesh, driven by the most basic instinct.

The trio found the optimal tempo and pounded warm, wet holes with abandon. Still, their combined growls, slaps and slurps were not loud enough to drown out the lady's passionate cries. Reveling in her defilement, she wrapped her legs behind the broad back of the creature, pulling him close and smashing her modest tits against the tumors-ridden chest. With his energetic movements, many of the fleshy pustules covering his torso busted open, covering Kaylin's fair skin with a thick carpet of ooze and maggots.

Her body embraced the undead invader, squeezing it in the tight embrace of her love tunnel. Every thrust felt like she was split in two, the uneven protrusions of undead meat stimulating her tender walls. But then the delightful organ retracted, leaving her empty and yarning for a moment, only to be hammered deep again a moment later. Due to its unusual shape, every thrust felt like a completely new sensation. The burly appendage was covered with blisters and pustules like the rest of his hideous body, and more than one of them burst open during their furious mating, drenching her insides in rot and squirming worms.

The smiling elf gazed directly at the face of the monster that deflowered her, noticing his growls growing in frequency and depth. When the rotten tip poked at her pulsing cervix, a sharp jolt of pleasure dazed her, but the smile soon returned, wider than before. On a subconscious level, she understood the purpose of this mating - he wanted to plant his spawn inside her, and the elf was more than willing to accept it!

"Yes, dump your rotten seed inside me, stain me, defile me..." she whispered deliriously, trembling in anticipation of the ultimate release as his burly dick continued kissing her deepest spot. Suddenly his mouth covered her plump lips again, vomiting rot down her willing gullet. At the same time, the deformed shaft spasmed, releasing the first of many thick, maggoty loads into her fertile womb. Kaylin came when the first spurt hit her insides and was riding waves or orgasms while eagerly lapping the vile treat as her body changed, one more soul claimed by the curse as the perverse mockery of new life was sired in her tainted womb.

Imry did not have an opportunity to see the transformation, her eyes closed as she found herself impaled from all three ends. The creatures acted with perfect coordination as they continued their vigorous fucking of all her tight holes, steadily pushing her toward the climax. The woman mini-orgasmed every time the thick hot rod in her cunt rubbed against the wormy appendage in her ass; these climaxes merged in a continuous one as the humping became faster, thrusts sharper. Imry knew the big finale was coming as the tension in her very core was building up to something explosive.

It came rushing through her sweaty body, plunging her mind into the abyss of pure bliss. With the warm flesh shivering and clamping on their shaft the undead growled and slammed their dicks deep, drowning the semi-conscious elf in the rotten seed. With the essence of black magic seeping into her body, wrapping it to produce more undead abominations, Imry joined her formerly noble companion in damnation.

Returning to consciousness, the first thing she noticed was Kaylin's radiant smile. Her friend sat naked nearby, her appearance drastically changed - inky black hair, lips, nipples, and nails gave her a wicked look, accentuated by the bottomless eyes - no pupils or irises, only plain blackness. This did not seem to affect her vision as Kaylin reached and gently brushed her hand over Imry's cheek.

"We both are so beautiful now... Do you feel it too, something new inside?"

Imry could not remember when she felt so warm and content the last time. A quick glance proved that her body changed in the same way, this new style looking more and more appealing. There was pleasant heaviness in her lower belly, so Imry smiled and nodded:

"Yes, I feel it, and it is hungry for more. My pussy feels empty, how about we change the partners?"

"Hmm, what a great idea..." their lips locked in a kiss with both women staying on all fours, sticking out their asses to be fucked. Imry felt bony fingers sinking into the soft flesh of her buttocks and moaning into the sloppy mouth as both of them were pushed towards each other by mighty thrusts from their rotten lovers.

They lost the count of orgasms as the day went on, new undead emerging from the fog to partake in the non-stop orgy. Normally Imry would be sore after several rounds of anal sex, but the magic that permeated her body saved its host from any injuries so she can continue mating and receiving more and more necrotic essence. Despite being utterly drenched in cum, her skin always restored its pristine white color as the filth was absorbed and used to nurture the horrible spawn inside her corrupted womb.

Soon Kaylin was pulled away and new undead mugs appeared in front of her. The woman had trouble remembering them all, the creatures constantly switching places fucking both elves. She sucked, stroked, and took undead dicks in all holes. The new arrivals looked just as rotten as the ones they already mated with; Imry tried counting them but this proved to be too much of a challenge.

There was a creature with tentacles for limbs who crammed her ass with several appendages at a time and plunged one of his wriggling limbs down her esophagus. The hunched one with a canine skull fucked her like a bitch in heat, plugging the leaking hole with his bulbous knot. One of the abominations had a freakish mess of several jaws and sticking bones instead of a cranium, they opened like a revolting flower to envelop her head a moment later, her mouth instantly stuffed with his slithering tongue.

In the end, she left attempts to discern who exactly was mating with her at the moment. Unseen monsters took turns using her from behind, but she did not bother turning her head to see them, it was not worth letting another tasty wormy cock out of her mouth. No matter who fucked her, it always ended in a warm explosion of squirming stickiness inside, bringing yet another mind-shattering climax. Countless maggots adorned her snowy-white skin, constantly falling down just to be replaced as another spurt of foul seed was dumped on her face or tits.

In the corner of her eye, she noticed Kaylin getting handled similarly, delighted to see her new sister was also having a good time. It felt so natural to think of her as a sister, sharing a bond stronger than blood. She wondered if the other women would like to join them, already thinking about how to seduce her comrades and open their eyes to the carnal pleasures the undead can offer.

She did not know how long the orgy lasted; it was hard to keep track of time with one's mind drowning in ecstasy, often drifting off after intense series of orgasms. At one point, she seriously wondered if these creatures can ever run out of cum, do their dicks ever go flaccid? Would this be her life now, trapped in a constant cycle of sex? Not like this was a bad fate, but she felt that the insane undead sex would not be the end of it - they were destined for much more.

After a while their unnatural vigor seemed to start dwindling. The pauses between rounds became longer, allowing women to gather their wits and look around. They certainly did not expect to see the priestess staying nearby pinching her nipple, clearly enjoying the show.

"Hmmm, a lot of things are making sense now," Imry mused, remembering Thasia's false assurances of safety. She was not mad at the priestess, if not for her manipulations she and Kaylin would not have had the most intense fucking session of their lives.

"Like what you see?" Kaylin cupped her tits while swaying her hips seductively. Visible rivulets of dark gooey cum ran down her toned thighs from the well-fucked holes as she approached the renegade cleric.

"You have no idea..." Thasia panted, her hands trembling visibly. "I will join you soon enough, but there are things we must do first. Moraen is eager to greet you, please follow me."

Imry frowned but walked after the priestess, it seemed that Thasia knew more about what was going on here. When she gestured for the newly turned mothers to climb down the rope into the chasm, they obeyed without questions.

As soon as their legs touched the stony floor, a sultry, rich voice hailed them, "Seeing new sisters always brings joy. Welcome, welcome, we have much to discuss!" Synchronously, their heads turned to the source of it, eyes wide in awe looking at the figure that appeared from the mist. With her luscious breasts, round backside, thick thighs, and protruding baby bump she looked like a fertility goddess.

Sensing undead offspring already growing inside both women, Moraen smiled and pulled them in a hug, smothering them with her ample tits. The necromancer sighed contently when a pair of lips latched to each of her swollen nipples and started sucking.

"Elves these days can only think of one thing... It seems Shael and Alea will have to share now," she said with her eyes twinkling deviously as the black milk started flowing into the hungry mouths. There still were three more soldiers to corrupt, but for a moment the black mage allowed herself to relax and spoil her new sisters. She closed her eyes and purred, enjoying their needy sucking and slurping.

***************************

Alea carefully placed elements of armor on the stony floor before starting on personal possessions. After the team led by Shael made it to the bottom of the chasm, they were quickly subdued and disarmed, and now she was tasked with disrobing the captured soldiers and transporting them to their individual cells

Unlike the short initial engagement, this one ended with no casualties for the undead horde. As the elves were climbing down the rope, Moraen paralyzed them with spells one by one. Then an unconscious body was dragged away by her children just in time so the next warrior would not be alerted. Alea and the sisters helped strip their comrades naked so the obedient corpses could drag the women away to their fate. The young girl felt her heart flutter at the thought of having new sisters soon, but for now, she had a task in hand.

The full sets of armor might be useful later, so the cursed woman used her martial training to properly arrange everything for long storage. Now, only a handful of personal possessions were left.

"How is it going?" Alea perked up hearing the unmistakable low, rich voice. The necromancer entered the cave, admiring the neat stacks of metal and leather on the ground.

"Just about done." The corrupted soldier retrieved a small pendant, opening it with a click. There was a picture of a beautiful young elven man inside it, smiling radiantly.

"Hmmm, I remember this one. All our way to here Melara could not stop talking about her sweet fiancé Almer and how good he is at courting. I bet his dick is smaller than of any of your children." Alea rubbed her lower belly, her eyes turning dreamy as she remembered the massive undead shaft sliding in and out her tight hole, spewing rotten seed to knock her up.

"Yes, all my boys are quite well endowed." Moraen looked at the picture in contemplation. With musing notes in her voice, she continued, "So this is her beloved one? Have you seen him in person, or spoken to him?

"Many times, he is a soldier in the temple guard."

"This might be useful, give me a moment to call one of my servants." The necromancer closed her eyes, searching for the particular spawn she had in mind. With a little concentration, she ordered him to get to their cavern as soon as possible.

"You can control all your children?" Alea inquired reverently.

"Yes, and so will you. With each spawn growing inside you, the magic flowing through your body will change it, make it more suitable for childbearing," Moraen gestured at her own wide hips and ample bosom. "The more magic goes through you, the more your affinity with undeath will grow. With time you will master the control spell too."

Alea already knew that she had to consume as much necrotic essence as possible so the creature inside her could gestate and mature. The lustful corpses around them provided a great source of it due to the necromancy that reanimated their carcasses. Still, the upcoming changes to her body made her excited to get bred again as soon as the first monster was born. Imagining her curves growing to be similar to Moraen's voluptuous figure made her smile and run her hands over her modest breasts and ass.

Shambling from the mist drew their attention to the new guest. At Moraen's command, a humanoid figure walked to them silently, standing at the ready for orders. Alea already learned that the majority of the undead were humanoids, but she had yet to see this one. The creature was wrapped in many layers of loosely hanging skin, giving him the appearance of a walking mummy.