The Tide of Rot Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The necromancer lifted the pendant, showing it to the creature, "I need you to take the shape of this face and a male body to match it." With a rustling sound, the skin started changing, loose flaps getting sucked back into the body, the flesh underneath it rearranging with sickening meaty sounds to take the form of a muscular chest, arms, and legs.

Its head looked like a convoluted mess of intertwined leather straps, but hearing the command they started moving, showing the skull covered with withered dark meat. Like a swelling abscess, the decaying matter spurted to growth, forming facial features while strands of skin merged into a smooth surface.

The fascinated elf watched the transformation, recognizing the similarity of the emerging face. In the end, it looked like an identical copy of Almer! A mane of white hair grew within seconds, matching the hairstyle in the picture.

"Now form vocal cords and greet me," the ancient elf demanded. After several seconds the thing opened its mouth and said in a deep voice, "Hello mistress."

Moraen nodded with satisfaction and addressed her young sister, "I will need your help in making him sound like the original. Also, take a look at the body physique - we can make it skinnier or bulkier if necessary."

In five minutes they molded the shapeshifter to be the exact copy of the man. The young elf was intrigued to see where it was going, her head abuzz with questions. For example, would it be possible to make him take the appearance of the elven king? Or her father? Or... her own body but with some extra anatomy? The possibilities made her quim twitch.

"Hmm, I am presuming you never saw him naked." Both cursed elves were staring at the shapeshifter's smooth crotch, Moraen stroking her chin in contemplation of how his dick should look like. "Let's treat your friend with a long and girthy package." They giggled as the mage ordered her spawn to form a respectable nine-inch long cock, thick enough to stretch a virginal pussy to the limit. By elven standards, this would be freakishly big, but fortunately, Melara and her fiancé had yet to have sex so this would be a nice surprise.

She nodded to Moraen when the meat doll was as similar to Almer as possible - his skin looked a bit pale but otherwise identical. The necromancer sat with her legs crossed and eyes closed, as if meditating, while her mind took control of the undead's body. The creature gasped, addressing Alea in a melodic elven voice:

"I will control him all the way through. Touch my physical form, I will share his senses."

Alea nodded and hugged the sitting woman from behind, hands locked on her round belly. After a nauseating moment, her vision shifted from her own eyes to the eyes of the creature. As she adapted after the change of perspective, she saw two beautiful women sitting on the floor, one hugging the other. It felt so surreal seeing your own body from the side!

A familiar voice in her head intervened, "The first time might be a bit overwhelming, but you will adapt. We are both in his head now, consult me if Melara asks any personal questions." The girl wanted to nod or otherwise acknowledge the request, but having no body made it impossible. Still, Moraen sensed her thoughts and replied with warm emanations of approval. The corpse turned around and walked towards one of the cells while two minds in his head exchanged ideas of how to seduce the captured soldier.

***************************

A long groan echoed in the room, announcing the awakening of the captured woman. Melara blinked and shook her head, trying to understand what happened and what was going on. She definitely remembered climbing down the rope as the captain ordered them, but did she ever reach the bottom of the pit? This line of thought was quickly forgotten as she became conscious enough to see her surroundings.

With a shameful "eek" the woman covered her bare breasts and womanhood with her hands, unpleasantly surprised to find herself naked. She was in some sort of prison cell made of stone with vertical bars keeping the inmates inside. More importantly, there was another unconscious body sprawled on the floor nearby! She carefully approached and peeked, one look at his face making her gasp in shock.

"Almer! How is it possible?" She franticly rolled him on his back and wanted to check for vital signs, but the man grunted and opened his eyes, staring right at her.

"Melara, my love, this is the best dream I can hope for..."

"What? How did you get here, you should be back at home! And what happened to us, what is this place?" As the woman barked question after question, his facial expression changed to uncertain. He pinched his skin, wincing at the feeling.

"I am not dreaming? The last thing I remember is going to sleep in our barracks. I see you every night in my dreams, I thought this is just another one."

Melara smiled weakly - it was nice to hear how much he missed her. Still, right now they had more pressing matters at hand.

"So you were transported to this world, to me? How"

"Not the slightest idea," he admitted with a confused expression. "It looks like we are in a dungeon, whoever pulled me here has imprisoned you too." After the initial barrage of questions ran out, they were left with a sad realization - neither of them knew what happened and how they got here.

"Who is even our jailor? We must study this cell," he proposed, drawing a nod of agreement. For the next couple of minutes, they surveyed their surroundings, but there was not much to offer further insights. The prison bars turned out to be made of sturdy bones; no matter how much strength was applied they refused to budge. In the end, two exhausted elves sat next to each other, panting heavily.

"What a devilish situation we are in. At least we are together in it, are we not?" He tried lifting her spirits, drawing a half-hearted smile from the woman. In the fluorescent light of swirling mist Melara noticed a sheen of sweat glinting on her skin. Her firm breasts rose and fell as she tried to steady her breath, erect nipples pointing forward.

"What is going on with my breasts? Not like it's cold here." The cave was warm enough to be comfortable for their naked bodies. She cast a sneaky look at Almer - his muscled body was so close to her! Up until now, in the rush of the situation she paid no attention to their nakedness, but now the female soldier felt her cheeks blushing.

"Is it because of him?" His crotch attracted her gaze like a magnet, this was the first time she saw manhood in flesh. Even flaccid it looked so long and thick, with heavy balls resting under the veiny shaft. She felt unfamiliar sensations flooding her lower belly and chest, her chest warming up and breath quickening.

"I missed you so much," he broke the silence. "Every night I saw your return, how you smile at meeting me, how we go to our spot and kiss again." He turned his head to meet her gaze and continued, "Or better, just kiss you when you arrive back in our world, to hell with customs. Let everyone know how much I love you."

Melara thought her heart couldn't beat faster, but was proved wrong as she listened to his words. Their society dictated restraint in showing emotion and affection, but in this place, it felt like they could finally be honest and direct with each other. The magic influence of the mist and the corrupted water she drank silenced the reasonable part of her mind telling that people should not randomly teleport between worlds and that right now is not the best time and place for romantic confessions.

"This is mutual... Other soldiers probably hate me for talking about nothing but you." She leaned closer and rested her head on his shoulder. "I was counting the days to returning, wondering how you will greet me."

"You silly, there is only one way it could happen. Come to think of it, it would be appropriate to show you since we met anyway," he turned and smiled, then brushed her blushing cheek with his hand before gently pulling her for a kiss. Melara did not even try to resist and happily melted against his soft lips.

After the initial smooch, they broke the contact, staring at each other with a string of saliva connecting their mouths. Seeing the longing in his eyes she smiled and nodded, confirming it was mutual. Their hot lips clashed again, this time staying locked for a long, tongue-filled kiss. The lovers moaned in each other mouths, Melara tentatively reaching her slender hand to run over his bare chest. Receiving no objections, she got a good feel of his chiseled muscles, her finger running all over his pale body.

Still, when his hand did the same it made her gasp in surprise. The woman froze in place, her lips still on Almer's as she felt his hand tenderly cup one of her breasts. The sensations were quite pleasant, the longer he played with her soft flesh the more she found it enjoyable.

"No one ever touched me like this before..." she whispered huskily into her ear.

"You are the first woman to ever know my touch, hope I am doing it right."

"Ohh, you do, please don't stop." Having repositioned their bodies the elves continued making out passionately, but now he had access to both perky mounds. Emboldened by her clear willingness, Almer kneaded the pliable flesh, not leaving the erect fleshy nubs without attention too. Melara mewled and whimpered the first time her nipples were stimulated, but soon she was practically pushing her breasts against his playful fingers.

Something poked at her tummy, and without breaking their kiss and looking down she knew what it was. Melara dropped her hand to have a better feeling of it, hoping it would be as pleasurable to him as his caress to her. Trying to wrap her palm around it, she was amazed by the girth of his erect dick.

The Elven maiden's eyes went wide when she finally got a grip on his manhood. It was so thick her slender fingers could not cover its girth! She traced the hot, pulsing shaft, following the thick bulging veins. If she was not so enthralled by their heated kiss and the joy of discovering forbidden aspects of their bodies, Melara could have noticed the unnatural irregularity in his pulse. But she was way too busy sucking his tongue to pay attention to such details, so the shapeshifter continued enjoying her luscious body.

"Your hand is so soft, touch me more..." he whispered in a raspy voice right into her ear before giving it a quick kiss. She was happy to oblige, stroking his throbbing manhood with vigor. All this was so new and exciting for her, even a taste and a promise of carnal pleasures made the elf throw caution to the wind.

"I want to return the favor," his hand dropped between them, the woman nodded and drew a long breath as it slid past her firm abs and down between her legs. Careful and gentle at first, he worked a finger up and down her slit, not leaving the sensitive clit without attention. She moaned as her pussy twitched, fleshy outer lips opening ever so slightly.

It did not take much time for his fingers to plunge into her gooey folds and find the special spot. By now two elves were just looking at each other panting heavily as their hands played with each other's sex. Melara accelerated her movements, adding wet sounds as grayish pre-cum started dripping down his shaft. The dick jerked in response to her stroking, staining her palm with more and more viscous liquid.

"It is so hot inside you, I want to taste it." He carefully stepped back, guiding the flushed maiden to sit on the floor and spread her toned legs, her pink vagina now in full view. Before she gathered enough wits to ask what exactly he meant, Almer lay between her thighs and placed a passionate kiss on her fleshy petals. One kiss was followed by another; it took less than a minute for the woman to start writhing in pleasure under his relentless oral assault. The agile tongue followed her outer, then inner lips before sliding over the blood-infused clit, but she discovered a new meaning of ecstasy when it plunged deep into her dripping wet hole.

The non-stop teasing of her love tunnel brought the first orgasm of many, but he did not even think to stop. Melara's mind was happily drowning in a sea of pure bliss, her hot and sweaty body eagerly submitting to her lover. Cumming non-stop, she failed to notice that his tongue became unnaturally long, somehow managing to poke at several sensitive spots inside her at a time.

A mortal body can only take that much pleasure, every climax took away a part of her consciousness, making the exhausted woman pass out after a particularly intense one. Seeing his partner unconscious, the shapeshifter retracted his almost foot-long, forked in several places tongue. He transformed it to the normal length and shape and sat nearby, patiently waiting for Melara's awakening.

The light returned to the elf's eyes and she lifted her head, memories of the intense tongue-fucking making her shiver with arousal again. She looked at Almer and smiled in a silly, but charming way, "This was the best thing that ever happened to me. We should have done it way back home."

"Better late than never," he returned the smile, approaching the lying woman. "Watching you made me so worked up, maybe you can do a similar thing to me?" A gesture towards his crotch revealed a stone-hard, throbbing manhood with bulging dark veins, gray precum dripping from its tip. The woman felt a little intimidated by the size of this thing, but also drawn to it, her new-found desire to enjoy the pleasures of flesh driving her to grab the fleshy shaft and give a squeeze to the heavy, bloated testicles.

"This feels nice, but I think your mouth would be even better." His firm hand tenderly stroked her hair, as Melara looked at him from below and smiled. Without breaking the eye contact she leaned in and gave it a tentative lick, then a longer one, her lips reaching the spongy tip. The moment the first drop of precum was on her tongue, the elf moaned from the heavenly taste, immediately latching her mouth to the leaking cumhole. She loudly sucked, trying to get as much delicious treat as possible, and the shapeshifter was eager to flood her mouth with his foul essence.

"Yes, please keep it up, you are doing great," he whispered, and this was all the encouragement the woman needed. She slurped loudly, catching all the tasty goo from his wide meaty glans. Not satisfied with just licking what is already out, she started actively sucking, trying to get more of it. Soon the elven maiden found a rhythm: she took the shaft so deep it poked at her throat, then dragged her lips back, massaging the downside of his dick to coax as much treat as possible. His precum production was impressive, rewarding her with a mouthful every few seconds.

Despite her lack of practice, Melara knew what kind of liquid should come out of his cock eventually, so she gently fondled his balls, having a good feeling of how bloated and full of seed they were. Their bleak situation and surroundings were forgotten as the woman put her best efforts into making her beloved one feel good, excited to give him the same pleasure she enjoyed not so long ago.

"I am close..." he warned and she quivered in anticipation of her reward as the loud slurping rose in speed. The warning was appreciated, but she fully intended to swallow whatever comes out of his dick, the idea of taking his love essence made her legs tremble and her heart flutter.

With a grunt, he shot the first load of thick cum into the eager mouth, giving her just enough time to taste and swallow before following with another one. The woman seemed completely enthralled by the taste, greedily milking him for more. Fortunately for her, the devious undead wearing the face of her fiancé was able to fully control all processes in his body, including the cum production. He continuously generated and expelled just enough seed so Melara's mouth was full, giving her a moment or two to savor and gulp it down before producing the next load.

It never occurred to the maiden to question how it is possible to continuously cum for minutes; she just wished the vile deluge to never end. She hummed in satisfaction after gulping down another delicious load, keeping eye contact while not breaking the seal of her luscious lips on his glans.

At last, the stream of cum dwindled, the woman finally letting his dick free with an unladylike burp. There was a pleasant heaviness in her belly, but she craved more.

"This was heavenly," she purred, scooping and swallowing some leftovers from her chin. "I hope you have more in store."

"For you, I have all love in all worlds," her heart melted, and then her dreamy eyes focused on his still erect organ. "I think this is the time we consummate our love, become one at last," his voice became harsher, lower from the barely contained lust. Melara nodded eagerly and leaned back, spreading her legs without a trace of hesitation or shame.

His muscular body was on top of her in a blink, lips locking for another heated kiss once again while grinding the veiny shaft on her lower belly. She wrapped her arms around his torso and pulled him closer, the need to feel as much of him as possible driving the aroused maiden insane. Finally, he lined up his massive cock against her open, vulnerable hole and pushed in.

Melara arched her back, mouth agape in a wordless cry of ecstasy. The moment she waited and anticipated for so long finally happened, and it was everything she had hoped for and more - Almer was inside her, stretching her tight love tunnel, filling her so delightfully. He gave her a moment to get used to the impressive size before starting thrusting.

His wide tip stimulated her sensitive fleshy walls as the lover dragged it back just to ram deep a moment later, his deep thrust making her moan and shiver. After several slow and sensitive pushes, he felt like her pussy was wet and stretched enough to take the real fucking, and so it began.

Now a woman, Melara welcomed his movements, locking her legs behind his back to guide him even deeper. Her body was aflame with sparks of pleasure as he churned his hips, driving the scalding hot pillar of flesh to her very core. She trembled when his tip gently poked at her cervix, reaching the ultimate prize.

"I want all of you, always, forever and ever, and not even death can part us. Nothing can stop my love for you, nor time nor space," his words were almost physically pleasant, another manifestation of his eternal love, just as the thick dick that was splitting her in two with every powerful push. She wailed and moaned, too far gone to form coherent words as every cell of her body filled with absolute, undiluted pleasure.

"Will you take it? Take my eternal love? Even after I die and become a revenant, driven by the desire to be with you?" His skin shriveled and faded, yawning holes appearing with visible bones and tendons. She did not care; trivialities like this will not stand in the way of their holy union. His face became thin and withered with both eyes vanishing only to leave empty sockets instead of eyes, but she did not care either. Appearances hardly mattered to the love-possessed elf, instead of an answer she simply pressed her lips against his dark, desiccated flesh and kissed hard, her tongue plunging vigorously into the toothless mouth.

"Nothing will set us apart, I swear to be your wife, in life, death, and beyond," she said, mustering all her remaining wits to convey the most important words in her life. The lifeless visage above her smiled and pushed his rigid cock deeper than ever, breaching the entrance to her womb to give her the most precious gift two lovers can share.

As dark, syrupy cum flooded her baby chamber, her body changed, claimed by the curse. Melara hardly cared though, she did not notice the changes in her appearance, nor the fact that the prison bars on her cells vanished, nor two female figures standing in the mist outside. All that mattered was never being apart from her beloved one, never stopping giving and receiving love.