The Tide of Rot Ch. 04

Story Info
The last elves fall, the traitor claims her reward.
17.7k words
4.71
2.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello fellow readers. This is the fourth installment of the elven corruption story, a lot of things and events would make more sense if you read the previous chapters.

Content warning: This might not be a good read for everyone; there will be a lot of nasty things, including undead, worms, slime, and similar stuff.

***************************

Elanil woke up slowly, her head spinning in disorientation. Her last coherent memory was climbing down the chasm as commander Shael ordered, and then... blank. Were they ambushed? Where are her comrades - Melara, Rylae, and Shael? As soon as her vision cleared, the girl studied her surroundings, trying to find clues to her current situation.

As it turned out, there was not much to study. She found herself in a prison cell with no mates, the only "furniture" being a slab of putrid decaying flesh in the corner. The warrior studied the thing carefully, its unholy nature quite evident. One thing that caught her attention was a protruding bone fragment closer to the foundation of the revolting bedding. It looked sharp enough to be used as a weapon.

Using her weight, the elf strained and pulled up until a sharp crack echoed in the cave. Her efforts left a yawning hole in the side of the undead thing that was leaking pus or something equally revolting, but the triumphant woman now held an improvised weapon! It was akin to a jagged bony dagger without a handle, but this was much better than nothing.

A sticky and squirmy sensation on her feet reminded Elanil about a pool of filth spreading from the wound, so she shook her leg in disgust and stepped away, closer to the prison bars. "What next? Should I wait for a jailor and then shank them? How do I hide my weapon?"

Contemplating her next actions, she looked absentmindedly at the swirls of the fluorescent mist outside her prison. A random waft opened the view just for a brief moment, but this was enough to spot a glowing magic rune on the nearby wall.

"Hmm, there is no door in my cell and the bony bars look like they are fused into stone, this prison was created by magic and I bet it can only be opened by magic. May the rune be the release mechanism? Or somehow sustaining the spell?" If she can throw her weapon and disrupt the rune, it can destroy the prison... or do nothing at all and she will no longer be armed.

The imprisoned woman looked at the revolting piece of decay in her room, noticing more protruding sharp bones. Even if she loses this dagger, there is a chance to fetch a new one.

"Here comes nothing..." She patiently waited until the mist parted again, revealing the glowing rune, and threw the dagger. Years of training paid off as the perfectly aimed weapon crashed into the rune, disrupting the arcane seal. She almost cried out loud when the barrier between her and freedom disintegrated into dust, but alerting everyone in the cave seemed like a poor idea. Silently stepping on the smooth stony floor she retrieved her weapon and then looked around.

She was in a much bigger cave, its exact dimensions hard to guess due to the damn fog. More importantly, there was another barred room, mere feet away from her own! Elanil carefully approached, hoping to find other members of their strike team. As it turned out, there was more than just an imprisoned elf there.

It did not take long to find a similar release rune near the second cell. She could vaguely discern a prone female silhouette on the floor, but between them was a barrier of an undead kind. A long, centipede-like creature was stretched right next to where prison bars used to stand. It did not react in any way to the disappearance of the bony lattice, nor did it try to attack or crawl to the sprawled captive. Clutching her weapon, Elanil nervously circled the oblong body, but the thing appeared to be dormant and completely oblivious to the events around it. In the end, the escaped elf decided to take her chances and step over it.

More details of the horrid insectoid came into view as she hesitantly approached it. The thing appeared to be around ten feet long, thick as a grown elf's thigh. Myriads of thin, articulated legs lay inactive on the ground, and Elanil had no desire to see how fast these limbs could carry this monster. His "hide" was a carpet of thick, inch-long tentacles, black slime oozing and dripping from them. As the elf approached the sprawled carcass suddenly she stepped on something warm and wriggling. Cursing under her breath, she inspected the floor, eyes wide as the squirming carpet of maggots around it was revealed.

"Ugh, the smell... This is an undead abomination if I ever saw one, no doubt. I am in luck, it appears to be hibernating." Gathering her strength, she vaulted over the foul jailor and gracefully landed on her feet, immediately rushing to the unconscious companion. She turned the prisoner over, delighted to find familiar features of Rylae, one of the new recruits. The girl was breathing and appeared to be unharmed, so the older woman tried to wake her up with a gentle shake.

The maiden's eyes flickered and opened, full of confusion to find herself in an unfamiliar place with Elanil's palm covering her mouth. "Not a sound," she quietly whispered in the long ear of her companion, nodding towards the vile spawn outside the room. Rylae shivered from disgust but managed to keep silent despite the horrid sight; it took her mere moments to gather her wits and nod to the commander.

There was no way to go around the sprawled creature, so the women had to jump over it. Keeping absolute silence, Elanil took a running start and flew over the giant insectoid, landing soundlessly like a cat. Rylae's jump went not as great as it could have, her elegant feet landing on the wriggling worms surrounding the thing. Her comrade caught Rylae's flailing hand and prevented her from tripping over, but the maiden still landed on her butt right on the swarming vermin.

The elf grimaced, assaulted by intense squirming against her nether regions, but held her voice. Only when they went away from the insectoid to another side of the cave she started frantically brushing her butt and crotch, trying to get rid of the plump worms. Hastily moving her hand, the girl spread the hot slime all over her pussy and ass, but at least there was no more wriggling. There was a tingling warm feeling over her skin as the essence of corruption seeped into her. Unknown to them, every liquid coming from the undead was infused with black magic, and every drop of slime, every wriggling vermin that landed on beautiful elven features accelerated their downfall.

"What is this place? What happened? Where is everyone else?" She inquired, brushing off the last vermin. The commander was not keen on replying; partly because she did not want to draw any attention by making sounds, partly because she had no answer to either of these questions. Elanil shooed her comrade and dragged her into a nearby entrance to another corridor, pressing the index finger to her lips.

The faint sounds she detected turned out to be steps. The mist was especially dense here, warping the sounds around them, but soon they understood the echoing steps belonged to something with four legs. A dark shadow walked past them, making the fog resonate with its beastly growls as its slaws scraped the floor. It felt like the creature was making two different sounds simultaneously, filling the cave with animalistic hiss and low grumbling at once, but surely it was fog playing acoustic tricks on the hiding elves. A cloud of thick, sickly-sweet scent of putrefaction engulfed them, making both women wrinkle their noses. In the end, Elanil had to take a breath in, her eyes going round with surprise - the stench wasn't as bad as she expected!

"I reckoned the decomposing flesh would smell worse, it's kind of nice once you got used to it." After the initial shock, Elanil was surprised to find herself eagerly breathing with a full chest, her perky breasts and rigid nipples rising and falling as she was enthralled by the aroma. When the monster moved away the smell became weaker, breaking its grip on the elf's mind. Embarrassed and blushing, Elanil inhaled and exhaled deeply to expel the rest of the enticing scent from her lungs, unknowingly taking more corrupting mist in.

"What was this? I fought undead during the War and they always reek of death and decay. I hope Rylae did not notice anything, the last thing I want is her thinking I am a sick freak." The veteran shook her head, noticing her comrade's blushing cheeks and rugged breath. They waited until the heavy steps vanished in the distance before breaking the silence.

"I am guessing we are in the system of caves Shael mentioned, and it is infested with undead. They threw us into prisons so we were meant to be kept alive, our other comrades are probably locked somewhere nearby," Elanil mused as they emerged from the hiding place. "We need to get back and warn the King and the priests, something vile is going on here. My husband was killed by abominations like this during the war, we should get out of here and nip this infestation in the bud."

Rylae nodded and spun on the spot, trying to orient herself. "Which way do you think is the hole where we descended? Were you conscious when they dragged us to the prison?"

The commander shook her head, she was just as lost as the young recruit. They were on the corridor crossing with three potential ways, one leading to now empty prison cells. Considering the monster also went this way, this was a no-go. For all they know there can be more undead from where it came from, so the tunnel they were hiding in minutes ago seemed like the safest route.

They carefully advanced, desperately trying to find any signs of direction and staying alert for more approaching steps. More than once Elanil caught her companion reaching down to caress her but and pussy, seemingly to clean off the slime. The third time it happened she could swear Rylae was fondling her womanhood, just spreading the dark goo all over the tender skin. She opened her mouth to reprimand the girl but was unable to form words at the mesmerizing sight of her friend's buttocks, glistening with oily ooze in the fluorescent light of the mist. She just stood slack-jawed, ogling at the gorgeously round, shapely backside swaying as Rylae walked forward.

"What is it? Am I... aroused?" After the death of her husband years ago Elanil threw herself into military duties, burying the pain of the loss in the routine of training and fighting. Now, the long-forgotten warmth was flooding her lower belly; she carefully traced a finger over her slit and whimpered from the pleasant feeling, not surprised to find wetness between her legs.

"Was she always so beautiful?" She never looked at another woman as a romantic partner, but now she could not stop thinking about Rylae's modest breasts, her curvy tush, pouty red lips... Unknown jailors stripped them naked, not leaving much to the imagination.

"Commander? Is everything good back there?" The whisper broke the spell of lust, snapping the veteran back to reality. She blushed and nodded, picking up the pace to catch up with the girl. To prevent herself from staring at Rylae she moved forward, scouting the way. For some time they traversed empty caves and stony corridors, accompanied only by the swirling fluorescent fog.

After yet another turn, a new sound reached Elanil's ears. Something was ahead of them, but no footsteps or claws were scratching the stone; the air was pulsing with a rhythmic beat. Giving her comrade a sign to stay and wait, she sneaked forward to investigate. One careful step after another, she was able to pick up more strange noises, her ears turning red at the sounds of wet slurping and occasional female moans. The woman tried to purge her head off the salacious images of couples engaged in all sorts of perversions, but it definitely sounded like it. She stood in hesitation, almost afraid to take just one step further and see the source of the lewd echoes.

Still, underneath the rapidly crumbling front of a stoic soldier, a new, dark urge compelled her to take just one look, surely it is not dangerous. The same desire that forced her to breathe the nauseatingly sweet undead stench with a full chest was now driving her forward. Not the rational part of her mind, but the long-suppressed longing of her body to feel more, to indulge in pleasure pushed her forward.

Elanil expected to find something perverse, but she imagined there would be a couple, probably on a bed, at least that was her own sexual experience so far was. There was a bed of sorts, if a rough piece of rotting, worm-ridden meat can be considered one, and there were women moaning and writhing in passion on the vile thing. The elf made one more careful step, her arousal driving her closer to see what made these women so utterly lose themselves to debauchery.

With the fog no longer obscuring the view, Elanil gasped - she recognized them! These were Umi and Daera, the sisters who went with Shael yesterday, now locked in a passionate tongue-sucking kiss! But it was not the open display of lesbian incest that made Elanil's eyes go wide - several thick tentacles were growing out of the different holes of their vile bed, all trailing towards the beauties to find the entrance to one of their orifices. The womanhood and anus of both sisters were stuffed with black slimy bodies, slowly moving in and out just to make space for another tentacle. Sometimes two wriggling appendages went in at the same time, but the lustful moans clearly indicated that neither of the sisters was in distress about it.

The shocked elf stood there, mouth agape in shock as she took in more details of the carnal show. Sisters' breasts were pressed against each other as their hands roamed sibling's bodies, pawing and groping sisterly curves. The rhythm of the tentacle thrusting suddenly broke, at least for one of them. The wormy appendage in the older sister's ass started pulsing and undulating, getting visibly thicker as its vile contents traveled down its length. It was pumping something into the elf's rear hole, faint sloshing implying some thick liquid. When the first load vanished inside her body, Daera broke her sapphic kiss to make a long, drawn-out moan, clearly enjoying getting stuffed. Without losing a second, Umi stuck her tongue out and covered her sister's neck and cheeks with drool.

Too captivated by the unfolding debauchery, Elanil missed the moment when Rylae softly stepped and approached her, embracing the older woman from behind. She stirred and jumped, but was quickly soothered by the low whisper, "Shhh, it is me." The girl's head rested on her shoulder, their eyes glued to the writhing bodies.

"They used to be blonds, not brunettes... Look, their lips and nipples are black too!" The girl was speaking right into her commander's ear, her breath hot and full of barely contained arousal. She wrapped her hands around Elanil's belly, gently caressing the toned abs while her diamond-hard nipples poked into the muscular back. Another throaty groan drew their attention, this time one of the tentacles in Umi's ass thickened and started pulsing, depositing its foul essence into the writhing elf.

"Looks like she is enjoying it... I wonder how their bodies can take so much in without a drop spilling." Rylae lowered her hand, now working on her commander's lower abdomen, just inches above the hairless slit. This was terribly inappropriate, but Elanil has not found strength to push the playful hand away, to stop this pleasurable fondling. She became hot and sweaty, and blush flooded her cheeks, both from the deranged spectacle and her companion's gentle ministrations. Without thinking the woman wiggled her butt slightly, opening her legs a bit wider as if an invitation for the nimble hand.

"Wait, what am I doing?" She tried to squeeze her thighs together but the girl again surprised Elanil by cupping one of her supple tits, pinching the erect fleshy nub. The corrupted sisters were too consumed by their unnatural mating to hear a faint gasp coming from the mist as Rylae continued exploring her friend's most intimate places. The veteran stood dumbstruck, her pleasure-craving flesh refusing to obey commands of the mind. For the first time in decades, someone caressed her lovingly, scratched that old, deep itch she was not brave enough to admit.

"You are so soft, commander, do you like it when I do this?" The girl's mind was submitting to the magic of this place, her inhibitions and sense of normality eroded to almost nothing. Elanil still was able to realize that what they were doing was not appropriate, and the place and time for it were absolutely wrong, but when she opened her mouth to object only a whimper escaped her lips. Inch by inch her legs opened again, allowing the elegant hand finally reach her dripping wet slit.

"I never touched another woman, only myself," Rylae giggled, covering her commander's neck in kisses. "Let me know if I am doing anything wrong."

"Ohh, you are doing it right." There still was something preventing Elanil from openly saying it, so she just nodded and churned her hips forward a bit, bumping her aching clit against the soft palm. The girl took the hint and started rubbing two fingers against the sensitive nub, sometimes giving it a rest as her hand traced the wet pussy up and down. Her other hand was not idle, the gentle rubbing transformed into confident groping and mauling of the tender titflesh.

Two voices unified in a single sultry moan returned their attention to the meaty bed and its occupants. Embarrassed, Elanil realized she was so consumed with her inner struggles and the pleasure brought by Rylae's playful fingers she completely lost sight of the copulating siblings. However, judging by the look of things it was unlikely that Daera or Umi could have spotted the aroused voyeurs, both too consumed in their own world of ecstasy and unstoppable climaxes.

Speaking of climaxes, the tentacles in their pussies started pulsing and undulating, promising to stuff their tainted wombs full of undeath essence. With a sickening gurgling, the deluge of rotten seed stretched their baby rooms just to be absorbed by the cursed offspring growing in both women. The silent voyeurs watched in shock and morbid fascination as the tentacles deposited load after load inside the eagerly receiving bodies. Consumed by their post-orgasmic bliss the sisters rolled on their backs, demonstrating one previously unnoticed detail of appearance.

"Their bellies are big! These things pumped them full, I wonder what kind of babies they will have," Rylae whispered harshly into her companion's ear as her fingers plunged rapidly in and out of the wet love hole. Elanil panted and whimpered, her eyes glued to the protruding baby bumps; an intricate web of dark veins could be seen through the snow-white skin of their bellies, thick enough to be spotted from afar.

When the girl placed a finger on the blood-engorged clit and pinched her nipple at the same time Elanil finally climaxed, her mind melting as the first orgasm in decades wracked her body. Jolts of intense pleasure wiped any sentient thoughts from her head, leaving only quivering flesh driven by the most basic desires. Her legs turned into jelly, no longer able to support the exhausted form so the elf slumped down onto the floor.

She lost track of time, slowly drifting back to consciousness as the euphoric waves subsided. Kneeling on the stony floor, the first thing she noticed were two pairs of inky black eyes staring directly at them.

"Have you come to join us? You are yet to ascend, but this can be fixed easily," Daera said, her luscious black lips curling in a smile.

"Yesss, lay with us, you will not regret it," Umi echoed her sister, cradling her belly with slime-smeared hands.