The Tide of Rot Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elanil happily submitted to the energetic fucking, her mind swept away by the blissful waves that originated between her legs, in the special place where she was connected to her new dear lover. All thought and memories of the past life lost any value, the only important thing now was how he stretched her sensitive inner walls to the very limit as he rammed the malformed shaft in. She never felt so full, in every sense of this word. That was it, this is what the real sex was supposed to feel like! She was so glad now her pathetic husband died before giving her a child, now she could bear the offspring of this amazing creature!

Ceaseless, uncountable orgasms wracked her body every time his wide, flared tip poked at the entrance to her fertile womb. They merged into a long, continuous climax as their wanton mating became more intense. She wanted to be even closer to him, let him have all of her, so the woman raised both arms and wrapped them around his necks, her head now right between two bestial snouts and her back pressed against his bony ribcage. She churned her hips back, meeting his vigorous thrusting and impaling herself on the rigid horsecock.

Her insides were on fire as scalding hot slime from his dick coated her overstimulated fleshy folds. The squelching caused by the relentless pounding became even wetter as foul pre-cum flooded the creamy hole, a hint of the deluge to come. Elanil lost count of time as their vile copulation went on, but there were other indications of the impending grand release - the wetness, the throbbing and pulsing of the massive slab of undead meat inside her. "Yes, yes, yes..." the chant dropped from her drool-smeared lips, eagerness ringing in this single word.

The monster growled with two voices, but this was not the only sound he produced - nauseating gurgling in his rotten abdomen announced the flow of something vile. With the last long thrust, he kept his manhood buried in her warm tunnel. Her conquered pussy was spread even wider by the thick load slowly traveling down its length; the woman whined, but she did not have to wait for long.

Heat blossomed in her belly when the first jet of foul, maggoty seed was deposited right into her defenseless womb, triggering the biggest orgasm yet. Every spurt of rotten cum fueled and prolonged the mind-numbing bliss, drawing another long, shameless moan from Elanil's rapidly blackening lips. He was intent on thoroughly inseminating her, so they stayed locked in the unnatural union long after her soul was claimed by damnation, her rot-filled hole quivering and clenching as the fallen elf tried to milk out every drop of his hot, sticky love.

A minute passed but the creature kept seeding her, dumping one vile load after another. The deluge of foul, necrotic goo did not leave a single spot of her bloated womb untainted, spilling over into a well-fucked tunnel. The cursed body drank it all greedily, absorbing the magic to use it for growing the spawn inside her. When he finally pulled out, a rivulet of wetness trickled down her soft inner thigh and the last couple of weak spurts dribbled on her curvy butt.

It took a while for Elanil to gather her bearings, and when the snowy-white beauty crawled from under the beast two soft hands helped her to stand up. Finally straightening her back, the first thing she laid her black eyes on was Shael's radiant smile:

"I am so proud of you! Now, how about a nice, relaxing bath?" She pointed at the pool of green goop. Come to think of it, a little rest sounded delightful, so Elanil nodded and followed her commander. A satisfied sigh escaped her lips as she submerged into the warm, putrid liquid, its denizens immediately squirming against her skin. Shael dipped right behind her, one hand reaching through the syrupy goo to caress the recently stuffed belly.

"Now I understand what Moraen was talking about, I can sense it slithering inside you. Your child." She whispered into Elanil's ear while her palm circled the toned tummy. "All of them are so vigorous and fertile, both me and Alea were impregnated from the first go."

The thought of becoming a mother of her new wonderful lover's offspring filled her damned soul with joy. She wanted her son to become big and strong, just like the father. As if reading her mind, Shael continued whispering:

"To nurture him, you need to get more of their sweet seed. Do not worry, there is plenty of dicks to go around for both of us." The women lounged for some time, kissing and cuddling before getting out in search of more nutrition for their gestating brood.

***************************

It was the fourth day of their slow, meticulous work, but Thasia felt elated, shivering at the thought of the ultimate reward. Right as she woke up, the traitorous priestess and the necromancer started working on the final steps of the massive rune of magical disruption that covered over a square mile of the stone plateau above the system of caves.

She slept and ate barely enough to keep her weak, untransformed body going. Accompanied by Moraen and a host of undead helpers, she directed them to create complex, multi-edged figures that gradually merged into a single, immense shape.

If any bird dared to approach this lifeless place, it would see wide black lines getting longer each day. The contours of the rune were drawn using all sorts of revolting fluids produced by multiple abominations accompanying them. Dominated by the steel will of the necromancer, they followed all commands of the renegade priestess with absolute obedience. Every several yards Thasia added a spell or whispered blessings to this twisted ritual.

The combination of her magic dedicated to Life Goddess and black necromancy was exactly what they were going for, combining two opposing schools of magic to make this rune cause the biggest magic disruption possible, not allowing elven scryers in their distant homeworld to catch a whiff of any black sorcery from this realm.

After their victory against Death itself, the ancient race of world travelers was not just content to rest on laurels. They constantly surveyed other lands, vigilant of any hint of the dark magic returning. For years, Moraen was forced to hide and keep the number of her children low, but even this was enough to alarm priests of the Goddess, so the investigation squad was sent.

Thasia proved her worth as an ally and rigged the process, drawing nine fertile wombs into damnation. Now all "investigators" were receiving fat loads of rotten seed in all holes, but Moraen was keenly aware that the servants of the Goddess were an existential threat to all of them, so her plans went much further than just corrupting a bunch of women.

But to assail the elven world she needs an army - no, not simply an army, legions upon legions of walking corpses. Fortunately, there was a whole world full of life around her, ripe for picking. Her forces had to be concealed until the moment to invade was right, and this is where their little rune-drawing session came into play.

The unusual omens and emanations that attracted the attention of elven scryers and diviners would continue, blocking all kinds of magic readings from this world. Not exactly pure, not exactly malicious... but instead strange, mixed. Thasia's spells were instrumental here, creating a contrast with necromancy that should throw elven sages off their trail.

Followed by decaying, but industrious servants, the women continued their arcane work. The rune will degrade over time, but it was not made to last, with the only purpose to give them enough time to prepare for the next autumn celebration, when the portal to the elven world will be conveniently opened for her invading horde. Moraen smirked - the next harvest festival will be truly unforgettable for everyone!

To Maraen, moving around with a bulging pregnant belly was not the most convenient experience, so the necromancer allowed herself a bit of luxury - along with the crew of humanoids who worked on the rune, she sculpted a living palanquin with eight skeletal limbs to carry her around. She also constructed a carrion-like flying creature, watching from above through its eyes to spot any irregularity in the intricate pattern.

With admiration Thasia looked as bones, flesh, and sinew were molded like clay, creating instruments for a task at hand. She was full of sweet, almost giddy excitement to do this job - the last stone on her way to join the sisterhood and receive the blessing of immortality and unholy powers just like Moraen's!

The skeletal 'bird' was circling above them after the last stroke was placed, Moraen making sure the shape of their rune was perfect before going with the last bit of the ritual. When they reached the geometrical center of the figure, the pregnant black mage stepped down her transport and tore two jagged pieces of bone from one of their shambling entourage. Both women pricked their fingers, allowing drops of dark red blood to drip to the ground while two voices chanted unholy incantations together.

Wreathed in a thin mist, they spotted unnatural black light rising around them along the lines of the massive rune. The foul glow pulsed; suddenly it became much darker as if a sun eclipse happened in the middle of the day as the foul glow seemed to consume sunlight and turn it into darkness.

"Great job, everything was perfect," Moraen purred, sending the flying construct to perch on the decaying palanquin. The moment it landed, the winged body crumpled and was immediately sucked inside, reclaiming the matter spent. Fascinated by another show of necromantic prowess, Thasia watched the whole process with great interest, yelping in surprise when Moraen approached and hugged her. She drew the elf into a long, deep kiss while her hands shamelessly roamed over the motherly curves beneath the priesthood robes, removing pieces of her garment in the process.

"You did your part, now it is my time to answer in kind." These words were music to Thasia's ears as she surrendered to her partner in sin, allowing herself to be disrobed, not like she had much clothing in the first place.

"Now we should head down to the caves, I spoke to the girls, and they have arranged a welcoming party for you. And our travel will be effortless and comfortable," she said, leading the partner in crime by hand to the animated transport. Now sitting on a soft, spongy piece of decaying meat they continued passionate kissing as slight swaying indicated that their 'mount' started moving. The weight of two bodies pushed out green pus and long, white worms out of the foul seat, so the fallen priestess greatly enjoyed her thighs and ass slowly getting coated in revolting filth.

Their team of subservient helpers lowered them to the bottom of the chasm where Thasia eagerly breathed a full chest of thick mist, enjoying the rich aroma of corruption. As they watched the walking corpses working with ropes to help them descend, Moraen looked at her with a glint in her eyes:

"These guys worked so hard to return us home, do not you think they deserved a reward?"

"I will do everything I can to show the extent of my gratefulness," Thasia purred in return, looking with desire at their discolored, worm-ridden flesh, missing jaws, sticking bones...

"What a naughty priestess you are, ready to jump on the closest dick! These guys will pay you a visit later, but I want your first time to be special. A celebration of sorts," she giggled.

These words sent a shiver of excitement down her spine, making Thasia moan in anticipation of the dirty surprise. Her whole body was aflame, from the slime-stained toes to the strands of her short, soon-to-be black hair, and Moraen's words only stoked the fire of lust.

They entered a spacious cave, and when the fog cleared, a large crowd stared at the newcomers in silence - a lot of them could not produce sounds even if they wanted to as any semblance of vocal cords rotted away. Thasia stared at the putrid horde of all sorts of abominations - humanoid, bestial, or completely deformed, in different stages of decomposing, some were so bizarre she could hardly find words to describe them. The wall of dark meat was broken only in one place where a group of pale elven women stood out starkly as the cursed sisters greeted the one who orchestrated their downfall.

By now almost all of them were in different stages of pregnancy, with the notable exception of twins Umi and Daera who laid eggs just yesterday and were now both cradling recently hatched foot-long plump slugs, feeding their newborn with black milk. Without breaking the solemn silence they all smiled and stepped back, clearing the way to the center of the cavern.

Moraen squeezed her sweaty palm and stepped forward, guiding Thasia between happy smiles and protruding bellies to a round, nearly two-yard-wide hole in the floor that was around one foot deeper than the surrounding stone surface. It reminded Thasia of a bath she used to lounge in back in the day the elven world. She followed the necromancer as they stepped into the middle of this mini pool and the circle of undead closed tightly around its edge. Now surrounded by putrid flesh and rigid, worm-infested dicks from all sides, the renegade priestess shivered under their intense gazes, wondering which one would claim the honor of impregnating her.

This was not meant to happen, at least for now, as the necromancer gently pushed her down, making the woman kneel. Simultaneously the skinless, decayed, or sometimes even skeletal hands and other appendages started moving, stroking the deformed, grotesque cocks with ideal synchronicity. Moraen's eyes got a green glint in them as the necromancer puppeteered her undead offspring, commanding them to cum at the same time and drench the kneeling elf in filth.

Heavy spurts of rotten seed flew from all directions, landing on Thasia back, breasts, face, and ass. The fallen cleric giggled and started seductively gliding her hands over stained curves, spreading the foul goo all over her pristine skin. Gouts of vile discharge landed on the floor, pooling around thick thighs. The rain of rot lasted and lasted, decorating the naked elven form with more stains and worms; heavy globes of spunk slowly slid down, adding to an already impressive pool of filth around her.

And then it ended. Like a squad of perfectly drilled soldiers, the undead simultaneously turned around and backed off, freeing space for more lustful horrors to come. Helpful pregnant women landed a hand to the creatures with no arms, like Shael who was sitting next to the beastly monster who claimed her virginity, her agile fingers sliding up and down his impressive length as she enjoyed the tender, silky caress of his hanging innards around her pumping fist.

The stained, messy priestess was already missing the foul shower, now loudly sucking the foul sperm off her fingers. It was not long before the second round of cumming started, leaving very few unmarked places as the pool of revolting essence of their lust reached a couple of inches in depth. Drenched in their vile seed, with maggots adoring her matronly figure, Thasia looked hardly better than some of the abominations around her.

All this time the silence of the cave was only disrupted by the sounds of stroking and heavy splats of globs of goo landing, but this finally changed when Moraen started chanting. None of the elves recognized the ancient language of death worshippers, but the effect of her spell was hard to miss.

The necromancer's pregnant belly distorted from the inside, then again and again. Her wet, pulsing cunt was in full display in front of Thasia during the whole ritual, but now it widened when a black tentacle slid out of the quivering slit to wrap around one of her voluptuous thighs. Another followed, anchoring itself to another leg. With a gurgling sound, a deluge of oily black slime escaped her vagina, adding to an already impressive puddle of filth on the floor, and something appeared right between Moraen's plump pussy lips. Her belly quivered, visibly deflating as the flesh inhabiting it just moments ago was reshaped and forced out of the warm hole.

Accompanied by low, lusty moans a black shaft grew between her legs, a malformed piece of rotten meat slipping out inch by inch, loud wet gurgles echoing under the cave roof as it exited the necromancer's body. It was pitch-black, slightly bent in a couple of points, and almost as thick as the priestess's forearm, with multiple veins bulging along almost ten inches of its length. While the enthralled elf watched with wide eyes, one of the 'veins' shifted, coiling under the skin. A bulbous, deformed head crowned the foul thing, leaking green liquid from the cumhole.

"You served me well, sister, and here is your prize. I will personally guide you to immortality, now open wide and prepare to be baptized," she grinned and seductively swayed the vile appendage in front of the last non-damned soul, shaking it like a treat in front of a loyal pet. This was too much for Thasia - she hungrily engulfed the new-formed dick, loudly fellating it as the next volley of cum started landing.

The moment she tasted the syrupy, thick precum, Thasia latched her lips to the tip like it was a bottle of water in a desert. She anticipated this moment for so long, and the taste lived up to all her expectations and even more - the rich, sweet flavor of the concentrated black magic essence wiped all thoughts from the already overstimulated mind, leaving only the insatiable desire to get more tasty honey.

As so she did, enthusiastically stuffing the drooling mouth full of undead meat. Trying to get every drop of revolting ambrosia she sucked with force, slurping and choking as if possessed. Driven by all-consuming lust she tried deepthroating it, but was forced to back up due to the gag reflex of her weak, untransformed body. Still, Moraen enjoyed her enthusiasm and let out another generous helping of the delicious nectar past the tight seal of luscious lips.

Held in place by two strong tentacles, the newly grown organ was just as hard as any of the rotten shafts that were showering the kneeling woman with foul seed. Moraen sacrificed her almost grown embryo to form it, but the cause was worth the sacrifice. Her only regret was that the cock was not a part of her neural system, so she could not enjoy the sloppy, saliva-filled fellatio to the fullest. Still, the sight of the priestess of the life goddess kneeling in front of her, eager to be defiled and impregnated, made up for the lack of physical stimulation.

The necromancer gave Thasia some time to enjoy the treat, but this was only foreplay before the main course. By now the elf was covered in putrid filth head to toe, with new spurts and blobs of cum coming from all sides ceaselessly, and in the eyes of Moraen, there could not be a sight more gorgeous. She gently lifted her lover, staring at her lust-crazed eyes, and pulled for a kiss. The moment her alabaster-white skin made contact with the smeared elven form the essence of black magic was absorbed to be stored in the dark shard. The same happened to everything that was spilled on the floor, with the foul pool growing smaller by the second as it was imbibed by her graceful legs.

"Are you ready?" She whispered, smiling joyfully after she noticed Thasia's eyes lighting up. Just a moment ago Moraen's hands were gently caressing her lover's thighs, but suddenly strengthened the grip, cupping her buttcheeks. She yelped and grabbed her mistress's neck as her legs and then the whole weight was lifted, but in just a heartbeat her curvy figure was pressed against the even more voluptuous frame of the ancient black mage. Without visible strain Moraen lifted her partner, the black slime-oozing cock now sandwiched between the round globes of Thasia's ass while their breasts flattened against each other, the abundance of soft titflesh spilling from the sides.