The Tide of Rot Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Join us, join us..." the sisters chanted as one, their hollow voices creeping into Elanil's mind like tentacles, filling it with dark longing. She felt the mists around shifting as Rylae made a small tentative step towards the damned women. With absolute certainty she realized they just saw their own future if they gave in to these unnatural voices, and accepted the offer - in no time she would be laying on this pile of rot, receiving fat loads of Goddess know what in all her holes.

The thought about the Goddess sobered her, clearing the muddled mind just enough to realize what they had almost done. With the new-found resolve, she jumped and grabbed Rylae's arm, dragging the girl with her as they rushed away from this foul place, turning their backs on the hypnotizing chanting.

She just ran and ran blindly, determined to put as much distance behind them as possible. Only several minutes later did they stop, panting heavily. They were in a spacious mist-filled cave, in the middle of several tunnels crossing. To her distress, Elanil discovered she lost the improvised weapon, probably dropping it when her limbs went limp during the orgasm.

"There was hypnosis in their voice or some kind of sorcery, it was drawing us like moths to fire! Have you felt it too?" The leader broke the silence, catching her breath. The reply from Rylae came only after several seconds in a strange, stilted voice, "Yes, good thing you pulled me away from them."

Her face was like an unmoving mask, eyes glaring intensely at Elanil as she replied. The commander attributed this to the shock caused by the terrible encounter, but still, something was unsettling about the lack of any kind of distress in her behavior. No matter, the important thing was they successfully escaped with no pursuit in sight...

As if to prove her wrong, a suspicious rustling came from one of the entrances, both women managed to hide behind the pile of rocks just in time to hide from the familiar multi-legged body slithering on the wall, its countless limbs producing the characteristic sound. It appeared that the dormant worm woke up and was not happy about finding both prison cells empty.

The thing stood at the center of the cavern and lifted its head. The elves had difficulties understanding the anatomy of the monster; it looked like he did not have eyes or any other sensory organs, only a small dot at the center of the blunt snout. It started widening, cracks appearing around it and finally, the edges of the skin peeled back like the petals of a blooming flower. Three thick appendages slithered from the central hole, coiling in the air as the creature crawled chaotically around the cave, leaving globs of maggot-infested goo in its wake. Elanil felt her stomach sink down when she realized it was trying to detect their scent.

A bestial gurgle announced its success as the insectoid touched the floor with its tentacles and scurried into the cave they recently emerged from, myriads of his chitinous limbs filling the corridor with familiar rustling. Elanil allowed a sigh of relief when she was sure the danger had passed, but there was little time to rest. Without a doubt, the cursed sisters will set him on the fugitives' trail again, so their reprieve would not last.

While the commander was musing, Rylae moved to the center of the cavern and stood there, staring intensely at a large pool of wormy goo left by the multi-legged thing. The enthralled elf slowly pressed her elegant hand in the middle of it, a weak whimper escaping her lips as thick syrupy liquid coated her fingers. In a heartbeat, worms found her soft palm and started to tickle and wiggle against it.

"Something unnatural and vile is going on here, we must find the exit and get home. Come on, we should move," the veteran broke the silence, placing a hand on the girl's shoulder. Rylae was in no hurry to stand and walk as she turned her head and whispered in jagged breath, "It is so hot and thick..."

Elanil was starting to seriously worry about her partner, but right now the best remedy would be taking her away from this cursed place that seemed to affect them both. She slowly and carefully helped her comrade to stand up and wiped the dark slime from her hand, getting smeared with it in the process. The woman's skin immediately started tingling and warming up, buzzing with pleasure.

They headed towards the widest corridor while giving a wide berth to the cave where the insectoid vanished just minutes ago. The younger elf meekly followed, sometimes giving her bouncing breast a grope or briefly brushing the hyper-sensitive clit when she was sure Elanil is not watching. The fire between her legs was far from doused, dominating her mind with a need to feel good, her body yearning for a long-denied climax.

The opportunity for such release presented itself soon enough. After several dull minutes of walking on the uneven stone floor, they entered another cavern. Elanil sniffed and took several deep breaths, her senses yet again assaulted by the thick scent of decay. Sweet to the point of sourness, it promised more undead ahead, but nothing could be heard or seen through the fog. Only when they carefully sneaked closer the mystery was revealed.

The walls, floor, and even ceiling of the underground gallery in front of them were covered with a thick layer of putrid flesh, only in some places patches of stone could be seen between strands of rotting meat. Broken bones and disfigured protrusions were sticking out everywhere, making the cave look like the insides of some decaying organ. Still, there was a purpose for this horrible place - it was a hatchery.

Here and there eggs of different colors, shapes, and sizes were snugly seated in the worm-ridden sacks, the smallest not even reaching knee height while the largest one was almost as tall as the elves. The revolting seedbeds pulsed and spewed pools of nauseating yellow pus on the eggs and on the floor around them, its thick stench enveloping the approaching women.

"By all what is holy..." Elanil whispered. There were around a hundred eggs in the cave, and her mind struggled to imagine what horrible abominations would hatch from them. Her first impulse was to take one of the sharp bone fragments and pierce each and every of them, destroy the spawns before they had an opportunity to grow. Still, there was a matter of the centipede thing pursuing them, there would not be enough time to destroy all the eggs and get away.

Her nostrils flared, getting a chestful of delightfully sweet smell with every breath. The woman approached the nearest puddle of vile, sickly yellow liquid trying to figure out how to traverse the floor without stepping in the rotting flesh or slipping on another puddle of gooey filth. As she took one deep breath after another her mind wandered, imagining how wonderful would it be to have a perfume with this scent, or maybe bath salts... She envisioned a bath full of this putrid syrup and how it would smell, how this slow, heavy tar-like liquid would coat her soft skin, warming her up as its denizens squirmed, stimulating her whole body...

While her comrade was daydreaming, Rylae approached the nearest egg. It was just big enough so she could comfortably sit on it, so the elf decided to take a breather. To her enjoyment, the egg turned out to be hot like a stone on a sunny day, ribs and knobs on its leathery shell massaging the swell of her shapely butt. She wiggled a bit, trying to press her whole crotch area against the curve of the egg, purring in satisfaction as her pussy basked in the radiating heat.

One of the egg's sides bulged for a moment but quickly returned to the norm as its inhabitant stirred. He turned and coiled in the tight confines, seeking a way out. Unlike a chicken egg with a solid shell, this one was covered in a layer of sturdy leather. A thin rip appeared on its surface right under the smooth elven vagina, unnoticed by the relaxed girl. A thick tentacle poked from the inside, carefully widening the hole in the shell while avoiding sudden movements that could alert Rylae.

Meanwhile, Rylae looked at her commander who appeared to be circling a wide pool of yellowish goo. The girl had a hard time understanding why Elanil was so hell-bent on getting away from this cave; there were so many exciting and new things here! This egg, for example, she would not mind a heated seat like this back at home. Or the jelly-like slime left by the many-legged creature, it felt so nice and tingly on touch. Or the fragrant fleshy bed that the sisters were laying on, they seemed to be REALLY enjoying it...

Something soft and velvety brushed the inner part of her right tight suddenly, startling the contemplating girl. Her first reaction was to stand up but it turned out to be more of a challenge than expected - her butt was glued to the egg! Unnoticed by the elf, the monster had spewed its viscous slime all over her seat, the stuff clinging to her curvy tush and the uneven surface of its foul cradle. Now the girl found herself in a precarious position as the long green tentacle dragged along her skin, leaving a trail of thick goo in its wake.

The sensations were not unpleasant though; she opened her mouth to alert the commander but no sound escaped as her legs became weak, her already heated body eagerly responding to the pleasure radiating from the places that never knew a loving caress before. Rylae cooed and spread her legs to give him more access, yelping in surprise a bit when a second one joined the party, rubbing against another leg.

Both tentacles generously covered her thighs in the rancid goo as they slithered around, getting closer to her pink, aroused pussy. Their progress towards her sex was so painfully slow the girl tried grinding her hips forward only to be reminded that her butt was stuck to the shell. Her lover felt the intent and poked at her womanhood, spreading the tender fleshy petals but not penetrating her love hole.

Elanil was too enthralled by the sweet aroma of decay to notice the girl's needy whining. As if teasing the elf, both tentacles slid up and down her vagina, trailing her quivering outer lips but not plunging deeper. Movement can be sensed inside the egg as the spawn turned and churned, but not for even for a second his slimy appendages stopped rubbing against her womanly parts.

Mad with lust, denied what she wanted the most, the girl decided to take matters into her own hands. Her arms were not glued, so she grabbed one of the wriggling dicks and pressed it against the needy hole. By now it was abundantly lubricated by the gushing pussy juice, so the initial penetration went easily, Rylae shivering at the new, intense stimulation of the creature's smooth skin against her inner walls. The wriggling invader did not get too far though, bumping into her maidenhood, stretching it as it was forcefully pushed deeper in.

A sharp pang of pain made her wince, but in a heartbeat, the sensation of previously untouched insides getting spread made Rylae gasp and roll her eyes. Her virginity was claimed by some vile spawn she could not even see properly, but the woman did not shed a single tear for it, too busy stuffing herself full of monstrous cock. Inch after inch of it was swallowed by her hungry cunt, rubbing the sweet spots she did not even know existed. Now his energetic rubs and pokes sent jolts of excitement through the lithe elven form, making her tremble with lust.

She did not notice the moment when her lover started moving by itself, no more guided by her hands. He took his sweet time slithering against her no-more-virginal fleshy tunnel, spreading it delightfully before going deeper. Rylae felt something dripping on her breasts and realized it was her drool, seemed like she completely lost control over her sweaty and heated body as the spongy appendage slid deeper and deeper. Not like she minded, this was far more pleasurable and stimulating than anything in her life before.

He barely registered the movement nearby, squeezing her legs shut just in time so Elanil would not see what was going on. When the leader approached, it was hard to miss her dreamy eyes and smears of yellow goo on her hands, legs, and even breasts. She stood in front of Rylae for a moment as if trying to gather her thoughts.

"Right, we should move on, these yellow puddles are harmless, they feel very good on your skin actually..." She trailed off, then shook her head and finished, "We should not lose more time, this centipede monster is probably chasing us."

"Yeahhh..." Rylae stretched her reply, not knowing what to say. The tentacle inside poked at her cervix, making her stir restlessly and rub her legs against each other. A brilliant idea occurred to her - if Elanil is also stuck to an egg, they will not have to go anywhere!

"You know, these things are really warm, it is like sitting in a hot bath." The younger elf pointed at the nearby cocoon that was big enough for Elanil to sit on it. "Let's take a breather together and then move."

The commander stepped close to the second egg and put her palm on it to measure the temperature. As soon as she turned away, Rylae grimaced and panted, struggling to contain the overwhelming pleasure of getting fucked by the leathery tentacle. She eeked when the second one slithered up and down her buttcrack before resting right against her tight anal ring. As if to tease the woman, he prodded at her anus, not putting strong pressure to force his way in, but enough to flatten against her wrinkled ring and smear everything in slime.

"Huh? You said something?" the unintelligible moan distracted Elanil, but when her sitting companion opened her mouth to reply only a lustful moan emerged. The squirming tentacle had been creeping deeper and deeper for some time now and the creature chose exactly this moment to push his organ into her vulnerable uterus. It felt like every nerve flared at once, starting from her tainted core. The girl shuddered and came, unable to hold down her voice as the mind-numbing bliss wiped all traces of sentience in her head.

As the first orgasm in her life rolled through the petite elven form, Rylae was hardly conscious enough to keep her legs close. Elanil gasped at the sight of a thick fleshy tube plunged between the moaning elf's legs - it flexed and pulsed, slightly distorting her belly as it explored the very willing body. Dumbfounded, she just stood there, staring at the writhing girl as her own pussy and nipples buzzed with arousal.

"I should get her off this thing..." The younger elf did not seem to be in distress about the thick tentacle thrusting rhythmically into her. As if to demonstrate this, a tickle of girlcum gushed down her thighs, another loud moan clearly indicating her willingness to be defiled.

"Or should I? She seems so happy." Elanil found it terribly hard to remember the reason why they had to continue the journey. It was something important, wasn't it? But was it important enough to rob her friend of such a wonderful experience? She reluctantly raised her hand to grab Rylae's shoulder, but her moment of hesitation was just enough for the monster to finish his foul deed.

An audible gurgling and sloshing from inside the egg announced something flowing, and in a moment the appendage thickened, big swells traveling down its length right into the orgasming elf. With each load vanishing in Rylae mewled and whimpered, her eyes rolling up as her body screamed with bliss, her murky womb greedily drinking the foul essence of corruption. Just a step away, the older woman gasped in shock at the sight of the transformation unfolding right in front of her.

Within several heartbeats the girl's skin paled to the snowy white; she arched her back in ecstasy, sticking rapidly darkening erect nipples forward. The hard fleshy nubs on her breasts were not the only part that changed their color - Rylae's hair turned raven-jet, and even her fingernails were not left untouched, creating a perfect black manicure.

She still was breathing though, and after a couple of deep gasps, the damned elf straightened her back and stared at her former commander with two bottomless black eyes. A smirk appeared on her lips when the girl discovered her new appearance, and then the hollow gaze returned to Elanil:

"This was so good, we should have jumped to the sisters the moment we saw them. Still, it is not too late to join us."

The words echoed in her head, "Join us." Elanil stumbled back, struck with vivid memories of two intertwined bodies, tentacles stretching their holes to the limit. But instead of disgust, the sight of another woman getting stuffed with foul essences made her... envious? Her pussy twitched, overflowing with juice at the mere thought of taking something this thick and long.

Torn by doubt and temptation, she missed faint rustling sounds from the nearby passage. Only when the mist was cast aside by swift movement of the long chitinous frame, then she break out of the magic-induced trance. Still conscious enough to be wary of the monstrosity, she darted away, followed by Rylae's melodic laughter.

"Aren't you tired of being a frightened fugitive? Stay with me and he will free you of fear, stress, everything."

The leader got to the farthest side of the cavern when she realized the creature was not chasing her. Now smeared in even more pungent goo from the floor, she turned around to see what he was up to.

The fallen elf's marble-white skin can be hardly seen as the insectoid entwined his revolting carcass around the slender elven form. Completely immobilized, now the girl eagerly anticipated what he would do to her, shivering from the pleasure as myriads of legs caressed and tickled her whole body.

His snout opened, rotten cover peeling back to open a wide round mouth. Being the only notable feature on his eyeless, noseless muzzle, it was filled with small short-like appendages. A wave of putrid stench assailed the newly turned mother as she stared right at the yawning maw, licking her lips in anticipation. The monster's head moved forward, gently pressing thousands of tentacles against the pretty elven nose, chin, and cheeks, stimulating her elegant features. Rylae closed her eyes, relaxed, and opened her mouth to be invaded, enjoying the strong rancid taste of his "tongues".

To her former commander on the other side of the cave, it looked like the thing tried to swallow her head, but then pulled back, then again pushed his wide maw against her face. The girl was not just a passive doll in this process, soon her hand found the sides of her lover's head and guided him back and forward, reveling in the sensations of his countless appendages against her nose, cheeks, and chin. Unseen to Elanil, something thick and long bumped into her lips and effortlessly slid in, while two other thick appendages escaped their vile kiss and reached down to her breasts, coiling around them to fondle the perky mounds.

"These are his sensory organs that we saw when he tried to pick our trail. Turns out they have more uses." She giggled in her head since the only sound her stuffed throat could possibly make was gurgling. The insectoid was in no rush, he slowly sucked on her face while massaging the torso and belly as his rotten frame coiled around. His slimy tongue clashed with hers, leaving no corner of it unsmeared, before gently poking at her throat and slipping deeper down her tight, velvety esophagus.

As if sensing what is going on above, the second tentacle from the egg finally pressed against her well-lubed anus and started drilling into the tight rear hole. It was impossible to hear the elven moans since her head was still trapped in the insectoid's maw, but she relaxed her ass to ease the penetration and enjoyed the strange, but pleasant feeling of getting her butthole spread wide.