The Tide of Rot Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With her body on fire, Elanil just could not tear her gaze away from this unnatural mating. The abomination now was not even breaking contact with Rylae's head, churning his maw back and forth to drag the carpet of worms on her skin. The only indication that the girl was still conscious were her hands, she let go of the chitinous head and dropped them to stroke and caress two long appendages that were wriggling over her modest tits.

With the first tentacle still lodged deep inside her uterus, trickling with a weak but steady flow of deathly seed, Rylae was not fully and thoroughly stuffed from every end. And she loved every moment of it - every thrust up her ass sent sparks through her spine, right into the bliss-filled brain. With her senses overwhelmed by the pungent scent of his slimy maw, and the unrelenting stimulation by his legs and tongues, Rylae devolved into nothing more than a piece of sweaty, hot meat to be fucked in every conceivable way.

No, not simply fuck - but to breed with every wonderful creature she can find in this amazing place. The pleasant heaviness in her lower belly and weak squirming sensations of worms in her womb suggested she might already be bearing a spawn, but even if it was not the case the elf was eager to take more deathly essence to ensure the pregnancy.

"The sisters had quite some bellies, and they came here just yesterday. I wonder how fast the undead pregnancy goes," she idly ruminated as foul monstrosities invaded all three of her holes. The tentacle in her asshole suddenly widened, stretching the tight passage. The explosion of warmth in her ass pushed her over the edge once more, her exhausted body twitching as she was riding high on the waves of unnatural pleasure. The amount dumped inside was immense, instantly coating her colon in a thick layer of gray ooze. Her ass will be ready for a second round of pounding very soon though, the magic-infused cum will be absorbed and used to feed the gestating offspring in her belly.

While Rylae was busy making out with the undead monster and getting pumped full of putrid seed, Elanil gathered all her willpower to turn away and continue on her quest. She missed a hunched quadruped figure emerging from the mist, sniffing air to catch a whiff of the fleeing elf. The woman did not bother to pick her way around the pools of yellow pus, getting smeared in it profusely, so now occasional globs and stains on the floor left an easy-to-follow trail. Heavy claws dragged on the stone floor as he passed the copulating trio, determined to find a mate of his own.

"I have to warn everyone... About the pleasures they can give... Their thick slime, so nice and warm on my skin." The confused veteran stood in the middle of a corridor, trying to remember why it was so important to find the exit and get back to the home world. Surely she wanted more than to share the story of how Rylae had a very good time? Ah yes, undead! They are bad, and she had to tell everyone about them.

Puzzled, she slowly walked forward, trying to recall why exactly the undead are bad. They seemed very eager to please every woman around them in many creative ways, and their smell was so nice, strong, and sweet. She scooped a small glob of goo from her thigh and smelled it, nostrils flaring at the putrid aroma. After absorbing so much magic essence, Elanil's muddled mind was struggling with putting things together - she definitely remembered fighting against undead shoulder to shoulder with her husband in the past, but why would they be in conflict? Perhaps the creatures just want to make her feel good and this was a big misunderstanding?

By inertia, the elf pressed forward, not even sure where she was headed and what tried to achieve. When she caught the nauseatingly sweet smell of decay again, she did not even think to hide and walked right into another large cave. There were no eggs, bones, or fleshy growth on the walls, only dense mist and silence. The stillness of the air was broken by a sound of... humming? Elanil frowned - the melodic purring did not belong to this dark place, yet still, a melody was making the fog tremble. As she stepped closer to the source of it, she recognized one of the classic jaunty ballads from their home world. The voice also seemed familiar, as if she heard it hundreds of times....

The haze thinned and in the clearance there was a female figure, lying in some kind of pool. The mysterious singer was almost completely submerged in the sickly greenish liquid, tilting her head back as she hummed the melody, obviously enjoying the noxious bath. The sickening aroma of decay grew stronger up close, its source undoubtedly being the heavy, clammy liquid. Her alabaster white skin made a stark contrast with the dark stone surrounding the bath; she stopped humming the tune and addressed the approaching steps without raising her head:

"Honey, we fucked just minutes ago. I appreciate you vomiting enough stuff to fill a bath, but give me a minute to soak and relax, would you?"

The voice sent chills down Elanil's spine - this tone gave her commands for centuries. She gasped at the realization that the woman in the pool of rancid filth was no other than Shael!

Meanwhile, sensing that something was amiss, her former leader finally raised her head. The moment her inky eyes focused on the subordinate, the luscious black lips broke into a smile:

"Elanil, my old friend! It's so good you are here, I will guide you to the final step!" She slowly rose from the bath, heavy globs of goo clinging to her pale curves. White like snow, the color was marred by a pair of dark nipples and a web of black veins on her tummy. The shocked soldier blinked several times to clear her vision - it seemed like her commander had a small baby bump!

The corrupted elf finally straightened her back and stepped out of the foul pool. The elegant legs carried her to the shocked soldier whose mind was yet again assailed by the strong, musky aroma of magic-infused slime. Without giving the warrior any time to recoil, she smashed her voluminous tits against her friend's ample bosom as the fallen broodmother wrapped her hands around her. Caught in the seductive stare of the bottomless black eyes, Elanil watched her leader's face getting closer like a hypnotized prey watches a snake coiling. When their lips finally locked, she vividly remembered the incestuous kiss between the sisters and how they seemed to enjoy it. With her tainted mind not finding anything wrong with indulging in a moment of closeness with an old friend, Elanil returned the embrace, allowing the former commander's hands to roam free over her form while her mouth was invaded by a soft tongue.

Their steamy kiss lasted for minutes; at first, Shael enthusiastically explored the elven body, groping the muscular butt of the soldier, but soon Elanil shook off the initial surprise and returned the favor. Tracing her hands along the gorgeous curves, she intentionally gathered as much rancid goo as possible, enjoying the tingling heat spreading all over her with its heavy flow. The rhythmic squelches filled the cave as she ground her figure against Shael's, spreading the foul "bathwater" all over their skin. Little by little her kissing grew bolder, not content with just allowing the partner to violate her mouth but smooching in return, much to Shael's delight.

"I see you do not have a lover, but this is not a problem. I will step in until someone finds us, these caves are full of them," the cursed woman whispered and kneeled, spreading her partner's legs. Elanil was curious where this will go so she allowed it, gasping in surprise when her commander's tongue found the fleshy nub at the top of her overflowing pussy. In the last two days since her capture, Shael got a lot of experience with oral sex, so she put all newly acquired skills to use, licking the tender outer lips before attacking the quivering hole.

The enthralled warrior was hesitant at first, but as the nimble tongue was working its wonders she became more involved in the process, pushing her hips forward to ram the swollen vagina into her commander's face. Elanil would never believe something could feel that good, Rylae's fingering only fired her up, and now she had trouble standing on her shaking legs, her mind drowning in pleasure.

"Has your husband ever done this to you?" The pregnant veteran asked coyly before continuing the oral ministrations.

"No, that would be a scandal! Lovemaking without the purpose of procreation!" Elanil panted and whimpered, uttering these ridiculous words between long, teasing licks. What idiot declared something so delightful to be a sin? Recalling her incredibly dull sex life she felt pity for other elven women - undoubtedly every one of them was trapped in this hell of mediocrity.

The playful mouth moved upwards, provoking a long moan as Shael mercilessly teased the blood-infused clit. The sopping, pulsing hole was not left empty as two fingers were plunged deep inside the tight love tunnel. The mother of the undead noticed the approaching sounds of talons scratching the floor and grinned, now determined to prepare her old friend to join the fold.

She pushed the sweaty, drooling elf to the edge, teasing her with a promise of an orgasm... and then suddenly stopped, not minding the needy whines. The fallen commander stood and, without missing a beat, locked her lips with Elanil again, giving her a taste of her own pussy. As they kissed, a hulking silhouette appeared from the mist - she has beed preparing Elanil for him, making her horny and wet, ripe for the taking.

When the monster's features became more visible, even Shael was surprised. The four-legged carcass was over six feet high at withers, but this was hardly his most notable feature. The creeping chimera loudly sniffed the air, his eyes locked on the panting elven woman who was yet to be impregnated. The eyes of one head, that is, as the other head looked inquisitively at Shael.

His first head appeared beastly, with a long tongue dangling between wide jaws. Just like with any other of Moraenn's offspring, there were visible signs of decay - dark, discolored flesh, wrecked with multiple cracks and gashes full of plump, squirming larvae. The second cranium was longer, reptilian in appearance with scales instead of skin, though in many places the scales fell off, exposing swarms of worms. The only thing similar for both heads were two pairs of glowing green eyes, full of cold, evil intelligence intently studying two naked beauties in front of him.

Four powerful legs carried him forward, sharp claws scratching the stone as the horrible corpse became more and more visible. His whole body seemed to be combined from different parts roughly sewn together - the front legs were more skeletal, rotten meat clinging to white bones here and there, while the hind ones were covered in thick lumps of black, contracting muscles. Right after the neck and the forking point, a mane of slimy tentacles started, covering the whole back, while everything below was rotten to the bone, jagged ribs sticking out the maggot-covered flesh.

After mating with all kinds of undead, Shael was not easily impressed, studying the chimera with barely contained curiosity. Elanil turned around to see what caught her attention and shivered, intimidated by the massive abomination.

"Isn't he beautiful? Moraen produces truly wonderful children, and soon we will too!" Her companion just stood on the spot, her eyes closed and lips trembling as she greedily inhaled the pungent stench of death until the pale woman took her hand and stepped closer to the beast.

"He means no harm, nothing here is dangerous. Every single being in these caves dreams only of serving you and giving you pleasure." The fallen warrior placed a hand on the reptilian head, gently caressing the dark scales. A couple of them fell off in the process, leaving yawning worm-infested wounds, but the creature did not seem to mind it in the slightest. His second head softly bumped into Elanil's chest, making a low whine that sounded almost... pleading?

"He wants you to touch him, go ahead!" Shael encouraged her comrade, adding a second hand to cover more of his wide cranium. Elanil smiled, finally coming to terms with standing near this hulking mountain of bones and rotten muscles. She tentatively reached out and placed her slender hand on the black skin, finding it surprisingly warm and soft. The chimera made another sound, almost purring, and then made the elf yelp in surprise as he gave a wet, slow lick to one of her breasts, leaving a wide trail of slime and wriggling maggots.

Shael broke out in melodic laughter, watching her confused friend, and soon Elanil joined, caught up in her fun. "She was right, I am so silly! This big guy only wants to make us feel good," she thought while giving an affectionate rub to the bestial visage. He quickly returned the favor, slathering her breasts with putrid drool and wriggling vermin. She had to admit that the sensations of the soft, but raspy tongue and the worm squirming sent shivers of pleasure down her spine.

Getting bolder, the decaying muscle traveled down, coating her athletic abs in putrid drool, and then up, covering half of her face with spongy, rancid tissue.

Elanil cooed when he reached her cheeks and lips, reveling in the taste of decay that flooded her tastebuds. When her face was free again, she was startled by a loud slurping noise from Shael's direction - his long, saliva-coated oral muscle was plunging into the wide open, eager mouth of the pregnant woman. Dark froth dripped down her chin to slide between two white perky globes as she energetically sucked on the undulating appendage.

"Would you like to... do the same with me?" Elanil whispered, staring right at the hypnotizing green glow of his eyes. Instead of a reply, the creature pressed his long tongue against her underbelly and slowly dragged it up, leaving a generous smattering of maggots in its trail. Finally, its tip reached her chin and gently poked at her red lips.

"Yes, it is so soft and tender, I want to taste it," She opened her lips invitingly, instantly getting overwhelmed by the rancid taste as the decaying flesh slipped in. The magic of this place completely eroded her sense of normality and restraints, so the elf hungrily gulped down the putrid saliva, immensely enjoying the squirming of worms before swallowing them.

The beast pleasantly surprised her when his tongue started moving in and out, stuffing her hungry mouth so full of rotten meat the elven cheeks bulged out. Elanil can only moan and suckle weakly, her whole body on fire from this vile kiss. Her pussy was twitching non-stop, demanding some action too, so the enthralled woman slipped one hand between her legs and rubbed it. Her shlicking might be inexperienced, but certainly not lacking in enthusiasm and speed, two fingers spreading her fleshy folds to sink into a messy, quivering hole.

With tension building up at her very core, Elanil was approaching a mind-shattering orgasm, but yet again she was denied the taste of paradise. Gentle hands embraced her from behind, stopping the frenzied finger-fucking.

"It will be egoistic to have your release but leave our poor friend unsatisfied, is it not?" Shael whispered right at the long ear and gave it a wet kiss, making Elanil shudder. When her mouth was free of his drooling appendage, she growled in frustration, already aroused enough to throw all reservations to the wind.

"Look at him, so hard and throbbing just for you," she teased the worked-up woman, drawing her sight to a massive slab of undead meat swaying between his powerful hind legs. Just like the rest of him, the shaft looked like a part of a different animal, one that both soldiers had seen many times before - a horse. Almost a foot long, the equine cock was leaking green liquid profusely from the wide cumhole, throbbing with the desire to defile the lust-crazed elf.

Some time ago, before absorbing black magic through water and air, Elanil would be terrified to even approach a manhood this big. Now the fascinated eyes watched the rotten dick pulsing in a sick parody of heartbeat, a long strand of precum hanging from the flared tip. Finally, something that can fill the yawning emptiness inside her, give the long-denied satisfaction!

"He can satisfy you in a way your pathetic husband could not even dream..." the pale temptress whispered, gently pressing her friend down to kneel in front of the monster. Elanil tried to recall the face of her husband, but it broke into a wide bestial visage. Not like she cared, one thing that she remembered most definitely was his wimpy, short penis. "How long were we together? Did he make me cum even a single time?"

A sudden realization struck her, "He was afraid to lose me to these wonderful creatures, that's why we were fighting undead, so I would never discover all the pleasure they can bring! What a jealous bastard, he wanted to keep me to himself! Well, now I am going to show you..." With her mind warped and muddled, she turned around and got down on all fours without any further urging from Shael.

"Wow, someone is eager! I like it!" The cursed mother stepped back, giving the massive chimera some space, and nodded. Elanil saw skeletal legs stepping left and right of her head, realizing she is now below his belly, so his cock should be close... Something thick and heavy dropped between her buttocks, long enough to reach the small of her back, making the woman bite a lip in excitement. With her steamy, wide-open hole quivering in anticipation, she was primed for breeding and impregnation.

The meaty, oozing tip spread her womanly folds, prodding at the entrance to her love tunnel. Elanil whimpered and swayed her ass back slightly, indicating the willingness to be penetrated. The beast caught the hint and pushed forward, inch after inch of rotten shaft sinking into the receptive female body. He was in no rush, giving his mate time to adjust to the impressive girth, enjoying her fleshy walls clenching and squeezing him.

A long, lusty moan echoed through the cave as Elanil finally got what she craved the most. She came a little the moment his wide tip slipped past the entrance and did not stop orgasming as the steel-hard organ rammed its way in, stretching her like never before in all centuries of long elven life. Soon the faint squirming along the length of his dick let her know that this part of the lovely horror was also infested with maggots, and now they were gleefully exploring the warm depths of her womanhood.

With a long slurping noise he pulled back, slowly dragging the ridges of the flared tip along the overflowing, oversensitive love canal. She whined and wiggled her butt, displeased by sudden emptiness, but soon groaned in satisfaction when he filled her again and again. Every next thrust sank deeper into her creamy pussy, sending shivers and jolts of pleasure as he stimulated the sweet points she did not even know existed.

With a satisfied grin, Shael watched as the veteran of the elven army devolved into a bitch in heat, slapping her ass against the bony hips of the grotesque chimera with loud smacks. She was surprised to see someone untransformed outside a cell, but now Elanil's future is sealed, the cursed host of broodmothers will welcome one more soul very soon. For now, she leisurely rubbed her slit, enjoying the show.

And the show became more deranged by the minute. The elf under the undead hulk whined joyously and shook in pleasure, and when her body adapted to his impressive size, he started the real pounding. Fast, meaty slaps were music to Shael's ears as he drove all his rotten length inside, each thrust accompanied by a wet slurp as copious amounts of slime mixed with maggots and pussy juice were pushed out the sopping hole.