All Comments on 'The Tides Of War Pt. 10.5'

by RobinLane

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Sid0604Sid0604about 9 years ago
Another Great Chapter. ..

Thankyou for another great Chapter. It fills in a gap adding to remarkable story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Spelling

At last - the missing piece that now makes sense of Ch 11.

Still need to get a proof reader - so many mistakes detract from a good story well written. Mistakes? --

calibration instead of celebration, legion should have legend, off = of, creator instead of Crater ........

Get a proof reader.

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
ALL ONE CAN CONTROL

is his little part of the world. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Needs EDITING!!!!!

AS always, the story is good. However, that being said...the grammatical errors detract greatly. Please get an editor to help!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Interesting developments!

10.5 was time well spent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
SPELLING & GRAMMAR!!!!!

You still write "has" when you should be using "as"; "off" when you should be using "of"; and "were" when you should be using "where". You need someone to assist with correcting your writing as it is very frustrating trying to read your otherwise excellent story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I am not a

Professor of English(or American!!) so I am not to concerned about spelling mistakes or the use of the wrong word at times,What I do know is that this is a "rattling" good yarn,and am thorouhly enjoying it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I am an English major

And I prefer a good yarn over uninteresting well edited drivel. I am racing through so fast to get to the next interesting bit I hardly notice. And if I do, I substitute the right word and read on.

Let the writer do it his way. And if you do it, you get to do it your way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wow!

Possibly the only writer on this site who can thoroughly entertain and piss off an audience at the same time. Please read the comments Robin Lane. It will only make you a better writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I am enjoying this story

those of you bothered by spelling or grammar need to take a chill pill and get off the author's back. I'd rather they work on the next chapter than endlessly polish the chapters already written. That can be done once the story is done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
way to go

besides the spelling errors part 10.5 did fill a lot of blanks. but there is still part number 9, which is essentially part number 8, containig unfilled gaps. In part 10 a `battle at the river´ against slaver is mentioned. The fight against slavers in part 8 took place at `a narrow gorge´. Would that be the same battle or should tjhere be another battle in the missing chapter 36?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Still very compelling and entertaining. I calibrate your success!

The misspellings have become quaint. I once suggested to my homeschooling wife, that if our children learned to write original, intelligent, and compelling prose, they could hire some English major (after their shift at McDonald's ended) to fix the grammar and spelling. I think this author illustrates the point, as so many of us have learned to overlook the writing mistakes in exchange for enjoying this great adventure.

Side note: Of course, one of our children ended up being an English major. She's an excellent writer. No, she never found a job using her degree.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Just wonderful!

Your writing is spell binding, can't wait for the next chapter. The war I fear is just around the corner! Keep up your absolutely fabulous work. Retired US Army Colonel with a love for History!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous