The Tidy Little Hotel Maid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow!" she said

"I think my neck is broken," I said.

It took a moment or two for her to realize what I said.

"Are you okay?" she said as she sat up.

"Ahrrrr, ahrrrr," I said as I wiggled my jaw back and forth and tilted my head side to side.

She put her hand up to her mouth trying to hide her bluffing cheeks and let out a little giggle.

I moved up as she moved down, a quick kiss. She continued downward until her head was just where it needed to be. The pain of having my brain squeezed had robbed me of the urge down there, and I had gone limp. With hungry eyes, she looked at me, ran her pink tongue over her lips, and said, "I'll fix this."

"Wait." I said 'we can't stop playing the asking game. "Have you ever does this to a patron?"

She looked back down at my limp dick, stuck out her tongue, lick the head and said, "No, sir."

With that, she pulled me into her mouth and I went from one soft limp inch to full length in less time than it takes to say it. Her skill was unparalleled in my experience up to that time, or since then. I was quickly hardier than I had been all day. It is not possible for me to describe what it is she did that was so very perfect. I was in heaven and nirvana all at the same time. Time stood still as I hoped it would never end. I didn't want to cum, but I wanted to, needed to, more than anything. She seemed to know that and stopped just at the right time.

My eyes opened and I said, "Have you ever fucked a patron?"

"Never Sir."

"It's high time you did." Before I could finish that thought she had crawled up and straddled me, lined up our wet parts and sat back down on me. Oof! I was glad the mattress had good springs. I was in as deep as I could go. Milly was exceptionally tight, I could feel her on every square inch of my dick. The only way it could of slip in that far that fast was because we both were so wet. I sure there was a wet spot on the bed already, but damned if I'm going to stop and look right now. She had a small smile on her face and her eyes were closed. Finally, she started to rock back and forth and posting on me like she was riding a big stallion. I tried my best to thrust into her, but she smiled down at me and said,

"Ya just relax and let me do the work, sir."

I reached up and grabbed big handfuls of each tit. I squeezed, tugged, rubbed, pulled, and tweaked, but mostly I hung on for dear life. She was going wild and I was along for the ride. She did start slow, just rocking and bouncing, but with each movement, she became more and more enthusiastic. Soon she added a side to side and around and round action going. She's up and down became jerkier and harder. I thought the bed might break. It didn't and I didn't care, but Milly started moaning, "Oh, yeah, unh huh, oh, yeah, unh HUH, unh HUH, UNH HUH, OH LORD, OH, OH, OH! YES!"

Her pussy suddenly became much slipperier as another climax poured out of her onto me. Her body stopped moving except for her hips which were, I swear, vibrating! This sent delightful ripples up her front all the way to her chest, and down her thighs as well. But the real thrill of this was what her pussy was doing me. It felt like her insides were sucking me in again and again, while my dick was wrapped inside a vibrator. The sensation was overwhelming and in only moments she pulled me over the top.

In a gasped, "Have you ever had a Patron cum in you?" I somehow managed to get out.

Before she could answer I was emptying myself into her already so wet pussy. I rammed myself upward as hard as I could. Blasting, two, three, hard and deep inside her. Four, five, six blasts. I was exhausted as the last few drops dribbled out and I was completely drained! Her smile had turned into a grin as she looked down at me while her pussy kept pulling on me. I would have given one of my balls to stay hard and continue, but the law of nature on a man would not be denied and I softened.

After a few moments, she leaned forward and I slipped out. She leaned all the way down until she was laying on top of me, her tits plastered into my chest. I couldn't breathe. I just wasn't used to this much activity than having a woman lay on top of me.

"No," she whispered in my ear, "I've never had a patron cum inside me before, but I hope this one does again." she rolled off onto her side and I gasped quietly, glad to be able to breathe again.

"I will be glad to," I said, "just give me some time to recover." I put my arm under her head and on her shoulder. We cuddled for a while.

She laid quietly for a while. After a bit she started rubbing my chest hair and worked her way down until she was playing with me, running her fingers through my pubic hair and squeezing my dick and cupping my balls. Predictably, I started growing.

I looked into her eyes, "Have you ever had a patron lay on top of you."

"Never Sir."

I rolled onto her and slipped in. We fucked like that for a while, but I couldn't get as deep as we just did, her force of bouncing on top pushed me into new depths. She must have wanted more because she lifted her legs up and grabbed the back of her knees, I raised up on my knees with my legs open and plunged all the way in. That worked and I was soon plowing the south forty. Still rock hard I pulled out, her eyes opened wide with a shocking look.

"Have you ever had a patron do doggy fashion?"

She said "No Sir"

I rolled her over, grabbed her hips and pushed her ass up. Aimed my hard cock for that wet hole and sank it deep with the first thrush. Milly let out a hell of a squill. I pounded her with everything I had. After she let out a few more orgasms, I think I tried but I'm sure my tanks were dry I slid off and must have falling into a deep sleep.

The next thing I knew it was morning, it took a few minutes to remember where I was. Packing only took a moment and I was on my way to the office, I kept looking around for Milly. At the front desk ready to settle that bill and be on my way. Jennifer walks up to the counter. She gave me a big smile.

"I'm ready to check out."

"Of course, Mr. Smith. I'll get it for you."

She typed on the computer for a minute, then from behind me a soft voice said,

"I have you coffee babe".

I turned and gave my wife Milly a smile and a sweet kiss.

She whispered in my ear "you left without you pillow mint."

"You two are such a sweet couple" Jennifer says as she hands me the bill. As I sign it and hand it back, she says "Should I reserve a room for you two?"

"I'll just call in, but thanks."

12