The Time Device Ch. 02 - Taking Carmel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, he changed and it was me!

Carmel climaxed.

Her juices soaked her fingers and hand.

As her orgasm subsided, she looked down at herself and saw her sodden hand. She brought her hand up to her face and took a long, deep inhale, and then put her fingers in her mouth and licked them clean.

She pulled up her panties, tidied her hair, and went back to work, still aroused, but satisfied, and the wetness in her knickers was her own cum, not pee.

I came back to the present, and smiled.

“Looks like I have a horny nurse” I said, to no-one in particular.

I put my finger back on her knickers, and slid it down between her pussy lips.

Her knickers were wet, and there was a musky smell.

I moved my fingers up and down a few times, and was becoming aroused.

Carmel’s pubes were very short and fine, and there was a very thin layer of her juices coating her pussy.

“Hmmm, she is horny” I thought. I coated my fingers in her juices and then rubbed them over my own hard cock head.

I was becoming increasingly horny, and wanted to fuck her.

I decided to have a little fun with her mouth instead for now.

I tilted Carmel’s head up and turned out towards me, then unzipped my jeans. My cock sprang out from its denim jail, hitting Carmel’s cheek with a slap.

“That’s not the first time that’s happened” I said, laughing.

“I can imagine,” I continued, talking to the motionless Carmel. “You were probably a cock sucking little minx at school, and that carried on after college, and probably into University.”

I stroked her cheek, and then moved my fingers onto her chin, and then her lower lip, pushing them slightly apart. I rubbed the tip of my cock around her lip, and smeared some pre-cum on them, before pulling away.

“Not yet,” I told her, “just a little sample. You will taste my cock properly soon enough.”

I pushed the head of my cock through her lips and into her mouth, and could feel her teeth on my sensitive skin.

“That feels nice” I told her, moving it around in her mouth, enjoying the feel of her tongue on the underside of the head.

“Hmmm, that’s nice, but I want to give you a nice load of my cum. You’ll have to open your mouth a bit wider, though.”

I pulled out of her mouth, lace-covered hey buddy back onto the back of the booth chair and moved up a little, so I could put my balls in her mouth.

“You have such a beautiful mouth. Open a bit wider for me” I said, gently, pushing her jaw a bit further open.

“Now, stick out your tongue a bit” I instructed, pulling her tongue out with my finger and thumb, and pushing the tip of my cock onto her tongue.

“Yes, that’s it” I told her, enjoying the feeling of her warm, wet mouth on my throbbing cock.

“Suck a little,” I instructed, “gently”.

She was in a zombie-like state , but the device had her just right so that she did as she was told, and she started sucking, softly.

“Good girl, that feels nice. Now, just use your tongue to lick the end. That’s it, now swirl your tongue around the end of the head.

“Oh, yes, that’s perfect. Mmmm, that’s nice.”

I was getting closer and closer to coming, but was determined to enjoy her mouth and tongue for a little longer.

“OK, now suck a bit harder, and move your tongue a bit. Good girl, good girl.

“Oooh, I’m close now, I’m going to come soon. Are you ready for me to come in your mouth, and then swallow it all for me? Good. Now, a bit harder. Yes, like that, and move your tongue. Aaaaah, that’s perfect, keep doing that, please, yes, yes, yes, aaaargh, oooooooh, yes!”

Carmel did as she was instructed and sucked my cock a little bit harder, and then licked the underside of the head.

I exploded in her mouth.

Carmel swallowed, and I watched her throat constrict as she drank down the first few spurts of my semen.

She stopped swallowing and I looked at her mouth, full of cum, and saw a couple of small droplets escape from the corner.

“Oh, well, can’t have that, can we?” I said, to her.

I wiped the droplets away, and put my finger in her mouth, which was full of warm, sticky cum.

“Here, taste it, taste what a beautiful mouth and tongue you have.”

Carmel sucked my finger, and licked it, tasting my salty cum.

“Mmmm, that’s good, isn’t it? Now, finish cleaning my cock with your tongue and suck the rest of my cum out.”

I felt her tongue lick the tip of my cock again, and she moved her tongue around, cleaning up the remaining drops of cum.

“Mmmmm, yes, good girl” I said, enjoying the feel of her tongue on the sensitive head of my cock.

“That was amazing,” I told her. “It was nice and warm and very wet, and you made me cum hard. Your mouth and tongue are wonderful, and your lips are beautiful, and feel great around my cock.”

I put my cock away and returned to the doorway, where I unpaused time and strode in. I ‘saw’ Carmel and waved. She started to wave back, but then gave a little start and gagged slightly. She quickly picked up her drink and had a big gulp.

I sat down and could tell she was a bit flustered.

“You ok?” I asked.

“Oh, erm, yes, fine” she replied, still a bit shaken.

I could see her thinking, ‘Jesus, what was that? Why did I gag just then? Is something wrong with me? Have I got something stuck in my throat?’

I decided to help her, and gave her an explanation:

“Have you got something caught in your throat?”

“No, why?” she asked.

“You look like you’re having trouble swallowing, and your cheeks are a bit puffed out.”

“Oh, it’s just that I have a dry mouth, and a little bit of wine got stuck at the back of my throat.

“Do you have a sore throat?” I asked.

“No, not at all. Why?”

“Because I think you may have had a tiny little gag reflex when I walked in, and was worried that you might be getting a cold or something.”

“No, nothing like that. Just a dry throat and a bit of wine got stuck at the back. I’m fine” she replied, confidently.

“OK, good” I told her. “Shall we get a drink?”

“Good idea” she replied. “I’ll have another glass of Sauvignon. Do you want one too?”

“Sure” I told her.

I watched her go to the bar, her tight skirt showing the curve of her ass as she bent forward a little to pick up a couple of packets of crisps, and when I read her mind this time, I leaned that she was doing it deliberately to turn me on:

‘I’ve got him interested, I know that, and now I want to keep him interested, so I’ll make sure that he knows that I’m sexy and attractive. I know I’m not a spring chicken any more, but I’ve got a nice figure and I’m fit, and if he’s going to fantasize about me, and ask me out, then he might as well have a proper look and get his imagination working properly. I’m wearing a nice black lacy bra and knickers, and they are fairly new. They cost a fair bit, but they’re worth it, and I want to give him a bit of a show, so he can see that I’m worth spending money on.’

As she bent over, I could see that her knickers had a thin strap running from the front and disappearing between her cheeks. I was sure it was the thin string of a thong.

When she returned, and put my glass on the table, and sat down, her legs were crossed and the top leg was facing me.

She was wearing a pair of dark-coloured hold-up stockings, with a slight pattern. The seam was straight, and ran right up the back of her leg, and I could see the shape of her thigh, and the way her leg was bent, it was easy to follow the curve of her inner thigh, and then it disappeared behind the stocking, and reappeared higher up.

“Nice legs” I said.

“Thanks” she replied. “I’ve been thinking about having a tattoo done. What do you think?”

“Where would you get one?” I asked, intrigued.

“Well, I was thinking that, maybe, here” she suggested, pointing to the middle of her inner left thigh, “but, I’m not sure.” She knew what she was doing, showing me that thigh, as I confirmed by reading her mind:

‘I know his type. He’s a leg man. He likes women who dress nicely and look after themselves, and especially the ones who wear stockings, and he’ll be looking at my thighs. That’s where he’ll be staring, and I know that the tattoo is on my inner thigh, and he’ll be thinking about how good it would look, and what the tattoo would feel like against his face, and I know he’s going to be imagining his face between my thighs, and me sitting on his face and grinding myself against his nose and mouth. I’m going to sneak a look at his crotch in a second when he looks away, to see if I’ve made him hard.’

“What sort of a tattoo were you thinking about getting?” I asked, knowing the answer:

‘I was thinking that maybe, it would say ‘Naughty Girl’ on it, in cursive, but not too big, so it’s a bit hidden. Maybe if I get it done in purple ink, so it’s not too obvious.

‘Maybe a bit of script underneath, saying ‘Do you like that’ in smaller writing, so that, when I’m wearing a short skirt and he’s got his head between my legs, he can read it.

‘That would be nice, because he would know that it’s there for him. Maybe I should get some other tattoos, and put a picture of a little heart with an arrow through it on the top of each of my arse cheeks, and, when he fucks me from behind, and puts his hands on my arse, and holds onto the cheeks, he’ll feel the heart shapes and he’ll know that they are for him. I could have the words ‘Hot Ass’ tattooed on the backs of my thighs. I know he’s going to want to spank my arse, and I’m going to let him. It’s nice when you’re fucking and the guy holds onto your arse, and slaps you. That’s the best, when he gets a little bit rough and dominant, and then it’s a bit painful, but it’s nice, and then he cums inside you.

‘I’m going to let him cum inside me. It will be nice, because he’s not my husband, and there won’t be any consequences, and I can let him cum inside me, and he can watch his cum run out of my pussy, and see it drip down my thigh. I want him to see that and know that he’s done that to me. I’ll even ask him, while he’s fucking me, if he likes to watch his cum running out of me.

‘If I was to get the ‘Do you like that’ tattoo done, I’d have to shave my pussy. It’s already very smooth, because I like to feel a little bit naughty, and I like the feeling of the lace of my panties against my skin, so I keep myself trimmed and bare. If he was to look, he wouldn’t be able to see any pubic hair, and he’d only be able to see my slit, and the shape of my lips, and then he’d see his own cock, as it goes in and out of me. He’d love that.

‘I could shave all my hair off. That would be really nice. It would feel lovely against my skin, and I’m sure he’d love to see my naked, smooth, wet pussy.

‘I wonder what he’s going to like, and whether he’ll tell me, or if he’ll keep it to himself. Maybe he’ll want me to wear a garter belt and hold ups, and nothing else. Or maybe a nurse’s outfit, or a secretary’s costume.

‘If he wants a uniform, I can buy one. He’ll have to tell me exactly what he wants me to wear, so that I can imagine the scenario. Or I could just wear my nurse uniform, haha’

I was really enjoying reading her dirty mind. I could feel myself rock hard in my pants. I briefly paused time and unzipped my jeans, removed my underwear and threw it in a bin, then put my jeans back on. My cock was straining against the zip to get out. I started time again then ostentatiously looked away across the bar, giving Carmel the chance she wanted to check out my hard cock:

‘Wow, his cock looks big. It’s a shame he’s wearing those jeans. If his cock was sticking out, it would be really nice. Oh, hang on, his fly’s slightly open. I can maybe see a little bit of his underwear. Yes, there it is, his cock is pushing his pants out and it looks big. It would look much nicer if it was free and sticking out. It would look even better if it was covered in my saliva. I could slide the head in and out of my mouth.’

Without turning my head back to her, I said “why don’t you touch it?”

“Sorry?” she asked.

“My cock, why don’t you touch it. You were imagining sliding the head in and out of your mouth.”

“I, erm, well...” she was shocked that I knew. She couldn’t know for sure that I knew, of course, but she was certainly taken aback.

“Come on, why not?” I challenged.

“OK, then” she said, and put her hand on my cock, hidden by the pub table and the fact that we were in a quiet corner. She could feel how hard it was, and the heat through my jeans.

“Why don’t you put your hand inside my fly, and feel it” I suggested, reading her mind and knowing exactly what she wanted to do.

Carmel moved her hand down, and, unzipped my jeans. She reached inside, and wrapped her hand around my cock.

“Wow, that feels great. Why don’t you move your hand up and down?”

“OK, I’ll try” she replied, and began to slowly wank me.

“Mmm, that’s good. Move a bit faster, though.”

She complied, and I could tell she was enjoying the feeling of me inside her hand.

“Can you put your head in my lap, so it looks like you’re resting your head on my legs, and then suck the end?”

“Yes, I can do that” she said, moving under the table and onto her knees. She opened my boxers up and then sucked the end of my cock into her hot, wet mouth. The feeling was indescribable, bitI’ll try: it was warm, wet and tight. The woman I’d fantasised about for years was diving my cock in public.

“That feels fantastic” I told her, as she started to suck, moving her hand up and down.

“Aaah, that’s perfect. Just keep moving your hand and mouth.”

I was enjoying the sensations and could feel the pressure building, but didn’t want to cum yet.

“Wait a minute” I told her, and pulled her back onto the seat next to me. I read her mind again:

‘He’s got a big, hard cock, and he was just letting me suck it. That was fun. Now, he’s got his hands in my panties, and is playing with my pussy, and putting his finger inside me. He can feel how wet I am. That’s a turn on. It’s making me horny, and it’s making his cock harder. Oh, he’s playing with my clit, and he’s moving his finger round and round.

‘Now he’s fingering me again, and his thumb is on my clit. It feels good, and I want to cum, but he’s stopped. He’s taking his hand out of my knickers and sucking my juices off his fingers.

“I already booked a room, just in case,” I told her “ I hope you don’t mind?”

“Not at all” she replied. “Why not?”

“Good, come on” I said, taking her hand and leading her out of the pub.

We walked along the street, and around the corner, and went into the hotel. I had booked a room under the name ‘John Smith’.

I paid cash, and, within minutes, we were in the lift, heading to the top floor.

I was reading her mind and knew exactly what she was thinking:

‘I’m going to have sex with him. That’s a naughty thing to do, and it’s even naughtier because I’m married, and because it’s the first time I’ve ever cheated, but I’m SO fucking horny. If he asked me for anal, I would do it!’

“Don’t worry, I’m not into anal” I reassured her, smiling.

“What? Sorry, I didn’t say anything” she said, confused.

“Oh, sorry, I must have read your mind.”

“Read my mind? How?”

“Magic,” I said, smiling.

“Oh, OK. So, is it like telepathy, and you can hear what I’m thinking?”

“Yes, that’s right.”

“Oh, good” she replied, and started to think about our conversation:

‘Telepathy. So, if he can hear what I’m thinking, I wonder if he can see into my mind and see what I’ve been thinking. Maybe I should think about having sex with him, so he’ll know how much I want to have sex with him and how turned on I am.

‘He’s fit. I hope he’s hung. I don’t mind if he’s a bit small, but he’d need to have a pretty big cock, to make it worth cheating.

‘If he can see into my mind, he’ll see that I’m thinking that I’m a dirty, horny bitch, and that I’ve got a wet, tight pussy, and that I’m horny and need a good, hard fuck.

‘I’m going to get fucked!

‘That’s nice, it’s a nice room. Is that the bed? It looks big.

‘I hope he’s hung, and that he fucks me. He’s looking at me. Is he thinking about having sex with me?’

“What are you thinking?” she asked.

“I’m thinking that I wish I really could read minds, haha!” I joked.

“What am I thinking?”

“Hmmm” I pretended to think, then said “You’re thinking ‘what the hell have I got myself into? I hope he can’t read my mind, or see into my brain, and knows that I’ve been thinking about him having sex with me.’”

“Amazing! How did you know that?” she gasped.

“Lucky guess, I suppose” I replied, smiling.

“You are a very clever man” she said, impressed.

“Thank you. Are you ready to get naked, and have some fun?”

“Oh, yes. I’m really, really, really horny” she admitted, laughing.

“Good. Me too. We’d better do something about that.”

I entered the bedroom and sat on the bed, and beckoned Carmel over to me.

She knelt in front of me, between my legs, and looked up at me. This was the stuff of my dreams for years. She reached up and unzipped my fly, and took my cock out, stroking it with her hand. She licked her lips and then licked the end of my cock, swirling her tongue around the sensitive head.

“That feels wonderful” I told her.

“Thank you” she replied, and took the tip in her mouth, her lips sliding easily down my shaft.

“Wow, you can really take it all. That’s amazing” I told her.

She stopped sucking and replied, “I’m good at this.”

“Well, you’re certainly not bad, I can tell you that!”

“Good” she smiled, and went back to sucking, taking my cock deep in her mouth and sucking as she pulled back.

I read her mind and she was thinking about the blowjobs she had given, first in sixth form, and later while she was at nursing college in Sheffield:

‘It was the boys in college. They all had a go on me, and a few of the girls as well. They were always asking for blowjobs, when we got in from a date and the best thing was, they were never rough, and I always got them to do the washing up and cook for me afterwards, so it was win-win. It’s not like I didn’t enjoy it either, haha!

‘I love the feel of a hard, throbbing cock in my mouth, and the taste of a man’s cum. It’s so nice when he cums in your mouth and you can feel his cock pumping in your mouth, and you know that he’s filling your mouth with his cum, and you’ve made him feel really good, and he’s happy.

It’s nice when they put their hand on the back of your head and push their cock deeper into your throat, and hold it there for a while. Then they pull out, and cum in your mouth, and watch you swallow their load. That’s nice, especially when they kiss you afterwards, and lick their cum from the corners of your mouth, and then put their tongues inside.

I suppose apart from since I got married to Ivor, I’ve been on my knees sucking cocks for most of my life.

This one is nice. It’s big, but not too big: I can take the whole thing, and he’s letting me do it, and he’s not telling me what to do, which is nice, because it means I can have a little fun with him, and I can do the things that I like, and, hopefully, he’ll like them too.

Maybe, he’ll stop me soon and ask to go down on me for a while; I like a considerate man in the bed’

She was right, it was a win-win. She had her mouth full of cock, and was happy, and I was getting a great blowjob, and was happy.

I could feel her teeth against the skin of my shaft, and it felt good, and when she moved her head up and down, her lips slid tightly and smoothly along my cock.

“You have a very talented mouth” I told her, “and your tongue feels wonderful.”

“Mmm hmm” she replied, her mouth full of cock.

I was getting close, and the thought of filling her mouth with my cum was driving me wild.

“You’re going to make me come, soon” I warned her.

“Mmm hmm” she responded, sucking a little harder.

I pushed her head gently off me.

“Not yet,” I said, smiling, “let me go down on you for a while?”