The Time Device Ch. 02 - Taking Carmel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“You’re right” she agreed, “I love him, but he’s too much of a gentleman. He’s never done anything rough to me.”

“So, live and love with him, but come to me for fun!” I suggested.

“Sounds good to me.”

I knew the device would make it happen.

***

We stayed together for the rest of the day, and she left that evening, saying goodbye with a long, lingering kiss, and a promise to return to my bed, as soon as possible.

She phoned the next morning.

“Hey, you. Thanks for a lovely day. I’m sorry I had to go, but I’d been gone for a while, and, well, I’m a married woman.”

“I understand. Thank you for coming to visit.”

“Thank you for a wonderful time, and, well, a wonderful surprise, and, well, just thanks.”

“My pleasure.”

“maybe you can come to my house tomorrow and fuck me? Ivor is off windsurfing in Wales for a couple of days, so I’ve got the place to myself” she suggested.

“Sure. I’d like that. I’ve never had a MILF in her own home before. That would be hot!”

“You naughty boy!” she laughed, “you’ll have to wait and see.”

“I’ll be there. What time?”

“Two o’clock. I’ve got a present for you, but you’ll have to unwrap it yourself.”

“OK.”

“Goodbye.”

“Bye, and, thanks, again.”

I arrived at her house in Sheffield the next day, a little after two.

“Hi” she greeted me.

“Hi. Come in”

“Thanks.”

She was wearing a red silk dressing gown, and heels.

“What are you wearing under there?”

“Only lingerie” she replied, seductively.

“Let me see.”

She untied the sash and her gown fell open, revealing a matching red lace bra and knickers.

“What a good looking girl.”

“Thank you. This is actually the lingerie I wore in my wedding night!”

“Take it off” I told her, and she did as she was told.

“Good girl.”

I walked over and kissed her, passionately.

“Get down on your knees.”

She sank to her knees, and undid my belt, and then unzipped my trousers. She reached inside and pulled my cock out.

“It’s not erect, yet” she said, sounding disappointed.

“Don’t worry, it will be, soon.”

She licked the tip of my cock, and it hardened, and she began to suck it, gently, her tongue flicking over the end.

“Mmmm, you’ve got a big, thick, long, hard cock.”

“Suck it, bitch”

“Yes, sir.”

“Tell me how it tastes.”

“It’s a bit salty, but it tastes nice.”

“I’m glad.”

“Your cock tastes good.”

“Thank you.”

“Do you like the way I’m sucking your cock?”

“It’s nice. Do you like the taste?”

“I love the taste. I can’t wait to taste your cum. Will you shoot it into my mouth?”

“Not this time. This time I’m going to cum on your face. How does that sound?”

“Hot, sexy, and slutty” she replied, and resumed sucking.

“Good.”

‘What a good woman’ I thought, as I watched her suck. She was very good. She looked up at me, and her eyes met mine. They were bright and sparkled, and her smile lit up her whole face.

“Mmmm, I can feel your cock getting even harder, and longer, and thicker.”

“Yeah, keep sucking, bitch.”

“Yes, sir.”

‘She’s very good’ I thought, and I read her mind. She was enjoying herself, and the way her body reacted to the feeling of the head of my cock against the roof of her mouth was a big turn on. She was very wet, and her cunt was throbbing, and aching, and the way her lips wrapped around my shaft and moved up and down made her pussy ache, and yearn.

She loved the feeling of having a big, fat, hard cock filling her mouth and stretching her lips, and the fact that it was attached to what was until recently, a bit of a strange man, just a work colleague, made it even better.

This is nice’ she thought, ‘his cock is stretching my lips, and it feels really sexy.’

“Get on the sofa,” I told her. She seemed to enjoy being bossed around during sex, so why not?

“Yes, sir” she replied, and lay on her back. I climbed on top of her, and pushed her legs apart, and positioned my cock over her wet pussy.

“Do you want me to put it in?”

“Oh, yes, please. Stick your cock in my pussy. I’m really wet, and my cunt is horny. My pussy is desperate for a big, thick, hard cock, and I need you to fill my cunt up. Please, please, fuck me. I’m a naughty, slutty, girl, and my pussy is a naughty, dirty, horny, wet hole, and I want you to stick your hard cock in it.”

“Good girl. Beg.”

“Please, please, fill me with your cock. I’m a dirty, horny slut, and my pussy is desperate for a nice, big, hard, fat, cock, and yours is a perfect, thick, long, hard, cock. It’s beautiful, and I need it inside me. Please, please, I’m a bad, slutty, little, whore, and my pussy is wet, and horny, and dripping, and desperate, and it needs your hard, fat, cock to fill it up.”

“Good girl. Now, spread your legs and lift them. I’m going to fuck you.”

“Yes, sir.”

I leaned down, and we kissed.

“I’m going to fuck you now” I whispered.

“Mmm, yes, please”

“You’re a dirty bitch.”

“Mmmm, yes, I’m a dirty, slutty, bitch.”

“Spread your legs wider, and show me your wet, hot, dirty, pussy.”

“Yes, sir.”

She spread her legs wide, and pulled her knees up. I could see her cunt, glistening with her juices.

“Is that a wet pussy?”

“Oh, yes, my pussy is very wet. I’m really turned on.”

“Good.”

I knelt between her thighs, and took my cock in my hand, and stroked her clit.

“Oooh, that’s nice. Mmmm, that feels good. Your cock is already close to making me cum. It’s so good.”

“Good.”

I teased her a little, running the tip of my cock up and down her slit.

“That’s nice.”

“You’re so wet, and your pussy is dripping.”

“I know. I’m very horny.”

“Are you going to cum?”

“Oh, god, yes. Please, please, fuck me, and make me cum.”

“What do you want, slut?”

“Your big, hard, thick, cock, please, please, stick your big, hard, cock, in my tight, wet, cunt.”

I began to fuck her hard and fast, my balls slapping her anus with every thrust.

“Oh, God, oh, god, oh, god” she moaned, loudly, “oh, fuck, yes, yess, aaaaaaah, oh, yes, fuck, yessss, aaaaah, mmmmmm, aaaaaaah, yess”

I pulled out of her pussy and lined my cock up with her arsehole. I slowly slid the tip inside.

“Oh, yes, that feels nice” she said, “fuck my arse.”

“Yes, ma’am”

I pushed forward, slowly, and she gasped as my cock filled her arse.

“Oh, yes, that feels good.”

“I’m going to fuck you, like you’ve never been fucked before” I told her.

“Good, yes, please.”

I leaned down and kissed her. She was an excellent kisser. I began to pound her in the arse. Her tits bounced as I thrust into her, and she moaned, and gasped, and groaned, and cried out.

“Fucking hell, that’s amazing” she exclaimed, “that’s so good. I’m going to cum. You’re a really good fuck.”

“Thank you. I’ve got a lot more tricks up my sleeve. Let me show you.”

“Ok”

I began to move, and, as I moved, my cock was sucked in and out of her arse, and her arse muscles were massaging my cock.

She began to cum from the anal fucking.

“Aaaah, fuck, oh, fuck, yes, aaaah, oh, God, fuck, aaaaaaaah, fuck, oh, my, god, aaaaaah, aaaah, fuck, fuck, yesss, aaaah, fuck, fuck, yessss, fuck, aaaah”

Her legs wrapped around me, and she held me tightly as she came.

“That was fucking amazing.

“I’m glad you enjoyed it.”

I pulled out of her arsehole and pushed immediately into her cunt again, and continued fucking her.

“Ooooh, fuck, yes, aaaaaaah, mmmm, that’s so good. Keep going, fuck, aaaaah, keep fucking, fuck, yes, aaaaaah, yes, aaaah, fuck, fuck, fuck, aaaaaaaah, fuck, yes, aaaaaah, aaaaah, yessssss, fuck, aaaaaaah, mmmm, aaaaah, fuuuuck”

She was panting and moaning, and crying out, and her hands were grasping my arse cheeks to pull me deeper, and her feet were digging into the small of my back.

“Yessss, yes, aaaaaaaah, mmmmmm, aaaah, yes, aaaaaaaah, mmmm, yesss, fuck, aaaah, fuck, yessssss, aaaaaah, mmmmmm, yes, yess, yes, fuck, aaaaah, yessssss, yes, fuck!” Carmel came again.

I smiled and she smiled back.

I read her mind again.

‘That was amazing. He’s really good. It’s been ages since I’ve had a really good, hard, rough fuck like that. It was the best. My body feels great, and I’m so wet. I love Ivor, and could never never him, but I need this in my life too.’

“You like?” I asked.

“Yes, it was incredible.

“Shall I finish, in your pussy?”

“Mmm, no, stick it back in my arse. Fill my arse with your hot, sticky cum.”

“Good idea” I replied, and pulled my cock out of her pussy, and, again, began to push into her anus.

I looked up at her face to watch her expression as I pushed in, but she looked horrified, and she wasn’t looking at me.

Carmel was looking over my shoulder at the door to the living room.

Ivor was home.

He was standing there looking at us, in flagrante delicto on his sofa...

Oh fuck...