The Time Device Ch. 02 - Taking Carmel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“OK,” she replied, a little surprised, “sure.”

I helped her stand up and undressed her, quickly. She was wearing a black lacy bra, with a matching pair of lace knickers.

“Very nice,” I complimented her, “and, yes, I like them. A lot.”

I put my hands on her hips, and ran them down her legs, onto her thighs.

“You have beautiful, silky-smooth skin” I told her.

“Thank you. You can take them off if you like?”

“Yes, I’d like that.”

I knelt down and slid her panties down, revealing her neatly shaven pussy lips and a cute little tight of thick black pubic hair on her mons pubis above.

I read her mind again.

‘I like him. He’s a gentleman. I knew he’d like me. He likes my skin, and likes me to have a nice pussy, and he’s not a bit shy.

‘He’s kissing my stomach, and running his tongue around my belly button, and licking me. That feels good. I can feel the tickle of his hair against my skin, and the warmth of his mouth and breath.

‘Ooooh, now he’s licking my thighs. That’s a good sign. He’s kissing and licking and sucking them, and then, ah, yes, there it is. His tongue is on my pussy lips, and he’s licking me. It feels good.

‘Yes, that’s it. That’s perfect. He’s licking me up and down and using his tongue to play with my clit, and he’s putting his fingers inside me. That’s good. It feels great.

‘Mmm, oh, yes, that’s really nice. It’s warm, and wet, and his fingers are going in and out of me.

‘Wait, oh, that’s good, yes, yes, ooooooh, aaaaah, oooh, that’s it, yes, oh, I’m cumming. Yessssss.

‘It feels so good. I’m coming, and it’s like fireworks. He’s still licking me, and I can feel his finger moving in and out of me, and his thumb is on my clit, and rubbing it. Oh, that feels nice. I’m still cumming, and it feels good, and now it’s getting intense. I’m shaking and trembling and he’s got his arms wrapped around my legs, and his hands on my arse, and I’ve got my hands on his head and I’m pulling his face into my pussy. I can feel him sucking, and licking, and I can feel his nose against my clit. It’s a good job he can’t hear my thoughts.

‘My orgasm is subsiding, but it’s a nice feeling. I think another will come if I sit on his cock now. He’s standing up, and undoing his belt, and he’s pulling his pants off, and his socks, and I can see his cock, and it looks nice. I can’t wait to feel it inside me.

I laid down in the bed on my back, and Carmel stood up and stepped one foot over me. I looked up at her wet, aroused pussy.

‘It’s a really nice view’ I thought, reading her mind again:

‘I’m straddling his chest, and my pussy is above his face. I’m going to squat down in a moment and he’ll feel my pussy around his hard cock - I hope it feels ok. I do worry because I’m getting older now.’

I reassured her.

“Don’t worry, you’re perfect.”

‘He’s like a real mind reader, haha’ she thought, and then lowered herself, slowly, onto my cock. It felt amazing: the head was engulfed by her hot, tight, wet pussy, and she slowly pushed herself down further. She paused for a second, then dropped herself, and her pussy swallowed up my cock. She started to rock backwards and forwards, slowly, and then I put my hands on her hips and held her still.

“Stop” I told her, “Let me enjoy the feeling.”

“OK” she replied, and then, reading her mind, I reassured her:

“No, you’re not too heavy, and, no, it’s not too much, and, no, you’re not too wet, and, no, it’s not too tight. In fact, it’s perfect.

‘I love it’ I told her.

“Thank you. It’s nice” she replied, smiling.

She began to move, slowly, forwards and backwards, grinding her pelvis against me. She was leaning back, and putting her hands on my knees, and lifting herself, then sliding back down.

“Does that feel good?” she asked.

“It feels fantastic. I want to watch you fucking me. I can see my cock moving in and out of your pussy. It’s sexy as fuck.”

“Thank you. I like it too.”

She moved her hips, sliding her wet, warm pussy up and down, and then she started to bounce.

She leaned forward, so her pussy was facing me, and put her hands on the bed. She bent down and kissed me on the lips. I could feel her nipples and breasts resting on my ribs as she kissed me.

“Does that feel nice?” she asked, as she continued to fuck me.

“Oh, yes. It’s incredible. Can you get into a different position, and then we can both try and make you cum?”

“OK, sure, how about like this?”

She rolled onto her back and I lay on top of her, her knees either side of my ribs, and her legs spread wide.

“That’s perfect” I said, and started to thrust.

“Oooooh, yesss” she replied, enjoying the feeling.

“Is that good? Do you like that?”

“Oh, yes, I love it.”

“Good” I replied, and started to fuck her harder, pounding her, my balls slapping her arse, and the base of my cock rubbing her clit.

“Aaaaaah, yess, oooooooh, yes!” she cried.

“You like that? You like my big, fat cock in your wet, hot, tight pussy?”

“Oh, yes, please, fuck me, fuck me hard. Fuck my naughty, wet pussy. Aaaaah, yesss.”

I pounded her harder, and I could feel her pussy tightening around my cock. She was cumming.

“Aaaaaaaah, yesssssss, oh, god, fuck me. Fuck me, fuck my wet, horny, married pussy. Fuck me and make me cum. Please, I’m cumming, yessssss.”

I continued to pound her.

“How do you like being fucked by another man?” I asked, knowing that the knowledge would turn her on even more.

“It’s nice. It’s naughty and sexy and hot, and I love it. I want you to cum in me. I want you to cum inside my pussy.”

“Good girl” I replied, “I’m going to give you a reward. Here’s a present for your married, wet, naughty, slutty pussy. A big, hard, deep dicking.

“Aaaaaaah, yesss, fuck my pussy, fill me up. Make me cum, please, fuck me. Yes, yess, aaaah, yes, yessss.”

“What a dirty little slut you are. What a bad girl. Do you like being fucked hard by a big cock?”

“Oh, god, yes, I love it. Please, please, I’m going to cum, please, keep fucking me.”

I pulled out and got off the bed.

“Stand up” I ordered.

She stood up, and I turned her around and pushed her towards the dressing table, and positioned her so she was bent over, leaning on the table, and looking at me in the mirror.

“Now, spread your legs and arch your back.”

“Like this?” she asked, doing as I said.

“Exactly. Now, look in the mirror. Look at my big cock behind you.”

“Yes” she said, staring at my hard cock.

“Now, watch as I fuck you.”

“Oh, god, yes.”

“Tell me what you see.”

“I can see your big, hard, fat cock, and it’s behind me, and it’s going to go in my pussy, and it’s going to fuck me hard.”

“What else do you see?”

“My body, and I can see my tits hanging down and swaying, and, oh, my, god, aaaaaah.”

As she was saying it, I’d slid my cock into her pussy.

“What can you see?” I asked.

“I can see your cock going into my pussy.”

“And what does that look like?”

“It’s like your cock is getting bigger and thicker and it’s stretching my pussy, and, oh, god, that feels nice. Keep fucking me, please.”

“Tell me what else you can see.”

“I can see my pussy, and it’s nice and smooth and you can see my lips, and they are wet and shiny. I’m wet and your cock is sliding in and out of me easily.”

“How does that make you feel?”

“It’s making me cum, I’m cumming.

“Keep watching.”

“Yes, it’s like your cock is getting even harder and bigger and your balls are swinging, and they’re hitting me. It’s nice. Ooooh, I’m cumming again.”

“Do you like being fucked hard and rough like this?”

“Oh, yes, it feels wonderful.”

“What a naughty, filthy, dirty girl you are.” I spanked her a little, experimentally, to guage her reaction.

“Oh, yes, that feels good. Spank me. Spank my arse.”

“You dirty slut.”

I continued to spank her as I fucked her, and she watched herself being fucked in the mirror. I read her mind, and she was thinking:

‘I’m not normally one for dirty talk, but the way he’s fucking me, and spanking me, and he’s a lot rougher than Ivor, and the way he’s telling me that I’m a bad, dirty, filthy, slutty bitch is a massive turn-on.

‘This is exactly the sort of thing I wanted, and he’s not only giving me what I want, but he’s reading my mind, and working out exactly how to make me feel good.

‘I’m really glad he can’t hear my thoughts right now, because all I’m thinking about is sex, and him fucking me, and what he’s doing to me, and I’m so glad that he’s not shy, because I love it when the guy just takes control, and, yes, he’s cumming in me. It’s so hot and sexy, and I can see him unloading inside me.

‘God, I love watching a man cum in me.

‘There’s nothing like a hot, wet, hard fuck and a good, hard, dirty pounding, and then a big load of cum filling your pussy up. That’s the best, and it’s so sexy when you’re on your knees, and the guy is standing in front of you, and he’s got his hand on the back of your head and his cock is in your mouth, and he’s thrusting his cock in and out of your throat, and he’s pumping his cum into your mouth.

‘I love the taste, and I love the feeling of having him shoot his load in me!’

She didn’t need to think it twice: “ turn round and get on your knees, whore!” I ordered.

“Yes, sir” she replied, and complied, turning around and sinking to her knees.

I walked in front of her and stood there, with my cock inches from her face.

“You want some cum, bitch?”

“Yes, please.

“Beg for it.”

“Please, please, may I have your cum?

‘I hope he lets me suck him. I can’t wait. He’s got a nice cock, and his cum probably tastes really good.

If he’s lucky, I’ll even let him fuck me again later. I’m sure he’d be up for it. I can’t wait to feel his hard, throbbing cock sliding in and out of my wet pussy again. Oh God, I just wish there were two of him so I could stick and fuck him at the same time!’

‘I suppose I’ll have to do with just sucking him. That will be nice. I love it when the guy cums in my mouth, and then lets me kiss him, and then kisses me, and he tastes his own cum.

‘That’s so sexy. It’s so erotic.

‘He’s stroking himself, and he’s not even close to cumming. His cock is hard. That’s a good sign. I’m going to ask him nicely if he will cum in my mouth.

He’s a bit rough, but he’s a gentleman, and he’s not being too rough. I suppose, if I’m going to have a naughty, dirty, sexy affair, then I might as well do it with a fit man who can fuck me.’

I thought about what Carmel had said about wishing there were two of me. I knew the device could make that happen. I just needed to pass off my double as a twin...

“Open your mouth and stick out your tongue” I ordered her, and she did as I asked.

“Don’t swallow.”

“OK”

“Just keep your mouth open and look up at me.”

“Yes, sir.”

I wanked myself quickly, and came in her mouth, and then kissed her, and she kissed me back, our tongues dancing. We stood, locked together, for a few minutes, kissing, until I felt the device kick in. I stepped back and, suddenly, there were two of me!

“Carmel, meet my twin brother, John.”

“Oh, hi,” she said, confused.

“John, meet Carmel.”

“Hello, Carmel, it’s lovely to meet you” he replied, and took her hand, and kissed her, softly.

I looked at him. He was wearing a pair of boxers, and had my face, but his hair was longer, and his chest was covered in a thick carpet of hair, and his arms and legs.

He was a bear.

“Oh, wow” said Carmel, surprised.

“Do you like him?” I asked.

“Wow, that’s weird” she replied, “you are exactly the same, but different” her eyes dropped to John’s crotch - his cock was huge; at least nine inches long and very thick too.

“I’m a bear” he said, by way of explanation, shrugging.

Carmel couldn’t take her eyes of his huge cock. I read her mind:

‘What have I done? I’m a slut, and a cheat, and a bad, filthy, whore.

‘Now there are two of them, and both of them are very fit, and the second one is even better. He’s got a massive cock, and he’s a bear, and, if he fucks me with that, I’ll be sore for days!

‘He’s got a really nice cock, though, and he’s not shy, either. He’s walking around the room naked, and, wow, look at his cock. It’s a beautiful, thick, long, hard cock. It looks tasty, and he’s not shy, he’s walking around the room naked, and he’s showing off his beautiful, erect cock, and it’s swinging, and, God, it looks so good.

‘It’s such a turn on to see a guy with a nice, hard, erect cock, and he’s not worried about his size. Ivor has a tiny cock, and the guy at college who lived next door to me in Sheffield was a bit small, but I want that monster inside me now!’

John lay on the bed, wanking his cock. “come and suck it Carmel.” He said. I watched her lick her lips as she climbed onto the bed. She was on all fours, and crawled slowly, seductively towards him. She looked at me, and I smiled.

“Carry on.”

“Yes, sir” she said, and leaned over John’s cock, her lips parting, and her tongue sliding out. She pulled back his foreskin and licked the tip, and John shuddered.

“That’s good” he told her.

“Thank you” she replied, and then wrapped her lips around the tip and began to suck, slowly moving her head up and down.

“That’s perfect. Now, take some more.”

“Mmm hmm”

“Oh, that’s good. You’re a talented cocksucker, Carmel.”

“Mmm hmm” she replied, the tip of her tongue darting in and out of the tip.

“Good, keep sucking.”

‘It’s so nice. This is fun.

‘I can feel the weight of his cock on my tongue, and it’s resting on my lip. It feels good. His hands are on the back of my head, and he’s pushing me down. I like that. It’s nice to have a man taking charge and using you like a whore. Mmmm, he’s getting hard. I like that. It feels like his cock is getting harder and harder, and it’s bigger, and now his hands are forcing me down. Oooh, yes, that’s nice.’

I watched Carmel sucking John’s cock, bit I could also feel what he was feeling. I realized I was controlling him, semi autonomously. I have a command or an outcome and he carried it out. If I didn’t command him directly, then there device would do so, in line with what it calculated were my wishes.

‘Spank her, while she’s sucking your cock’ I ordered, experimentally.

‘I have no problem with that’ he thought, and slapped her across the arse.

‘Again, hard!’ I commanded, and, again, he did as he was told.

‘Spank her again, and tell her to suck harder and deeper’

‘OK’ he thought, and gave her another spank.

“Harder, slut” he told her. “Suck harder. Take it deeper.”

“Mmm hmm”

‘This is incredible’ i thought.

‘Tell her to climb on top of you and slide onto your cock’ I ordered him.

He pulled her off his cock and pushed her onto her back.

“Straddle me.” He said, and she did.

‘Make her lean forward and put her hands on the bed behind you.’

She leaned forward and put her hands on the bed.

“Like this?”

“Perfect” John replied, and reached down, taking his cock in his hand, and sliding it into her.

“Oooh, yes, mmmm, ooooh” she moaned, feeling his massive cock fill her.

“Oh, that feels nice. Mmm, you’ve got a really nice, thick, long, hard, cock.”

“I’m glad you like it. Now, bounce, slut.”

“Yes, sir.”

She bounced up and down on his cock.

“Mmmm, that feels so good.”

‘Squeeze and slap her tits,’ I ordered.

“Aaaaah” she cried out, as he did so.

“That’s nice, but maybe a bit harder.”

He slapped her tits, and then squeezed them, hard.

“Mmmm, yes, that’s good.”

I read Carmel’s mind:

‘Fuck, that feels good. It’s so nice. I feel like a cheap whore, and he’s being really rough, and, ooh, I don’t know why, but I like that. He’s playing with my tits and he’s squeezing them hard. That feels good. It’s nice. His cock is filling me and stretching my pussy, and I can feel his balls rubbing against my arse. My clit is rubbing against his pubic bone, and I’m going to cum soon.’

I climbed into the bed behind Carmel and lined my hard cock up against her arsehole. I was going to Double Penetrate her. She jumped slightly as my penis touched her tight brown hole.

“What’s that?” she gasped, surprised.

“Oh, that’s my cock, slut” I explained.

“In my arse?”

“Yes, if you’d like.”

“Oh, yes. I’ve always wanted to try it, but Ivor’s too prudish. But John is in my pussy, don’t I need to take him out first?”

“No, we can fit both our cocks in you at the same time. It’s not a problem.”

I began to press my cock to against her anus, while John’s cock kept slamming in and out of her cunt.

I read her mind again:

‘I’ve been DPed before, but only with dildos, not with real cocks. This is going to be a new experience.

‘Oooh, yes, his cock is in my arse. It’s a big, thick, long, hard, cock, and it’s stretching my hole and my arse feels tight and full. It’s a nice feeling.

‘It’s like my arse is sucking him in and I’m trying to pull him into me. Aaaaaah, it’s stretching me. He’s sliding his cock in and out of my arse, and now, oh, god, that’s nice. I can feel them both sliding in and out, and John’s cock is hitting the thin membrane of skin between my arse and pussy, and it’s rubbing my g-spot, and his balls are slapping my clit, and it’s so fucking hot and sexy and amazing. It’s like I’ve got three holes and they’re all filled up, and he’s fucking me, and pounding me, and it’s like they are going to break me. It’s so hard and fast, and he’s pounding me, and it’s wonderful. He’s grabbing my tits and he’s spanking me, and squeezing my nipples, and pinching them, and I can feel his cock in my arse, and John’s cock in my cunt, and it’s amazing.

It’s a strange feeling. It’s a bit uncomfortable, but it’s so hot and sexy, and the fact that there are two of him is a turn on. It’s like I’m a whore, but that’s ok for some reason; I feel completely safe and happy with that!

It feels like my pussy and arse are both being split open, and, oh, god, it’s good. I’m going to cum. They’re both fucking me, and they are fucking me hard. Oh, my, god, it’s like the earth has opened up and I’m falling into a hole. I can feel my pussy clamping down around John’s cock, and his hands are squeezing my tits, and pulling my nipples, and his cock is hammering in and out of my cunt, and, and, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, aaaaaaaaaaaah, oh, god, aaaaaaah.’

“Aaaaaaaagggghhhhhhhh!” Carmel came and she came hard. The biggest orgasm of her life. I knew she would want more in future. She was mine now; Heart, body and soul.

We finished and the device told John to get up and leave. He did so, dissolving once out of the door. It was the best sex of my life. I didn’t get tired, and, thanks to the device, neither did Carmel.

Afterwards, she was lying next to me, naked. I admired her body: her perky, round breasts, her taut stomach, her thick, black pubic hair. Her beautiful pale white skin. She was gorgeous. I was in love.

She turned over to face me and kissed me.

“That was amazing” she told me, smiling.

“I’m glad you liked it. You were very good” I complimented her.

“I enjoyed it. That was fun. I haven’t had a lot of sex in recent years. Not like that, anyway.”

“Me either.”

“Well, it’s nice to know that, after almost twenty years of marriage, I’m still capable of being a dirty, filthy, slutty whore!”

“I’m sure you can be” I replied, kissing her.

“Do you think I’m a bad girl?”

“The best. A bad, naughty, slutty, sexy, horny bitch.”

“I’m a naughty slut. I’ve just had a stranger’s cock in my mouth, and, not only that, I’m cheating on my husband, and he’s one of the nicest guys in the world.”

“You are a good girl. He doesn’t deserve you. He’s too vanilla.”

“What do you mean?”

“I mean, he doesn’t make you feel alive. You’re not a kinky girl, but you like the idea of being a little bit kinky. A little bit rough. Being dominated and controlled. Used and abused. A naughty girl. A whore. He’s just a nice guy. It’s not his fault, but you need something a little different. Something a bit wilder.”