The Time Device Ch. 02 - Taking Carmel

Story Info
Using the device to make things go my way with my crush.
13k words
4.29
12.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2

I pulled into the hospital car park at Doncaster and walked in to the staff room. I wanted to check Carmels’s office and see if she was in. Hey office was empty, but I could faintly smell her perfume, so she must have been in recently.

She did a lot of home visits, so that was probably where she was right now. I was disappointed not to see her, but it was probably for the best. This powerful device I now had control over had they potential to take me to solve really dark places... I had already touched up that Sarah in the lay by near the cave, and she was the first woman I’d seen! I knew I wouldn’t be able to restrain myself completely from using this power to satisfy my basest instincts; lust , power and greed, but I decided tob try to be more careful and more selective in future.

I checked the schedule on Carmel’s wallboard. It looked like she was due back from a home visit at 2pm. As it was only 11.45am, I decided to use the device to pause time and have a look through her desk for information or anything of interest.

As I sat down in her chair, the scent of her perfume was intoxicating, and her laptop was still on. She was logged on to the hospital network, so I had access to her schedule and personal files. However time was paused, so I couldn’t actually use it just yet. I looked through her draws and found a few photos, her perfume (‘Mademoiselle’, by Chanel - ‘she’s a classy woman,” I thought to myself), and some cup a soups. Pretty boring really. Hey handbag was under the desk though, so I pulled out and had a look in there.

“Ooh, now this is more like it!” I said, as I pulled a small, silver tube out. It was a tiny vibrator, hardly bigger than a lipstick, and was obviously designed for portability! It had a button to turn it on and off, and another one to adjust the speed. I pushed the button to turn it on and felt the vibration through my palm. It was strong!

I was starting to get a bit aroused, to be honest. I kept looking in Carmel’s handbag and find a pair of Marks and Spencer knickers. Black, a mixture of leave and satin, in a bikini cut. They had been worn, and I could see a creamy deposit in the gusset. The creamy stuff looked to be still damp!

This was too much for me, and I felt a strong urge to masturbate over Carmel’s undies.

I unzipped my jeans, and pulled out my hard cock, the end dripping with precum.

First, I lifted Carmel’s panties up to my face and took a deep inhale through my nose. God, the smell was amazing. She must have a very musky pussy. I extended my tongue to taste her deposit

on her underwear. The creaminess was salty, but tangy. A little bit of a sweaty smell, but a hint of a flowery, feminine scent.

I rubbed her cream onto the head of my cock, lubing myself up.

Now that the head of my cock was lubed with her musky, aromatic juices, I began stroking the shaft of my cock, and the sensations were incredible.

The combination of Carmel’s sexy perfume and the feel of her panties against my hard cock were pushing me closer and closer to orgasm.

I couldn’t help myself, and started pumping faster and faster.

My cum sprayed over the front of her desk and her laptop screen.

The orgasm was so intense, it made me light headed.

I leaned back in her chair, exhausted.

Once I had recovered a bit, I put Carmel’s undies and her little vibrator back in her bag.

Then, I thought, what the hell, and pulled her knickers out again.

I wiped my cum off her desk, and smeared it all over her undies.

“Souvenir” I thought, smiling to myself.

I put her panties back in her handbag and then left her office. I went to the staff toilets to wash my cock, and the water flowed green the taps as time restarted.

Once back out in the corridor, I saw Carmel and another nurse walking towards me. Carmel was chatting to the nurse as she walked, and didn’t notice me at all. She was wearing her usual nurse’s uniform. She had obviously just got back from her home visit and was heading to her office. I made myself look busy nearby.

As she went into her office, she immediately noticed the cum stain on her desk.

“Oh no, what happened?” she said, clearly frustrated. “It’s going to take ages to clean that up”.

“Let me help” I said, stepping into her office.

“No, it’s ok” she replied, “it’s not your mess, is it?”.

“Not technically” I said, smiling “but, it’s kind of my fault.”

“Your fault? How?” Carmel demanded, confused.

“I was just walking past your office with a sweet coffee in my hand and bumped into the door. There was something on the floor in here, and as I stepped on it, it slid along the carpet and the next thing, I’m spilling the coffee onto your desk, and that’s how it made the sticky patch” I explained.

Carmel looked at me, a strange look on her face.

I used the device to read Carmel’s mind, and saw that she was a bit freaked out that someone had been in her office. She was also a bit suspicious of the whole story, as it seemed like an unlikely accident.

I used the device to make her forget that I’d implicated myself in the mess.

“Do you want a hand cleaning it up?” I offered. “What is it anyway?”

“Oh, I think it’s the remains of a cup of tea or something” she replied, bending down and sniffing at it, “it doesn’t seem like it’s going to be easy to get rid of, but I’ll be ok”.

“Well, if you don’t need any help, then I’d better get back to work” I said, walking back out of her office, leaving her to mop up the mess.

I read Carmel’s mind as I walked away, and could see that she was confused. She couldn’t understand how the mess could have gotten on her desk. She wasn’t suspicious, though. The device’s mind manipulation worked a treat!

Once in the corridor, outside her office, I again used the device to give her the idea of touching the spill with her finger, and tasting it.

Carmel, did exactly that, and her eyes widened as she realized it was sperm.

Her thoughts went wild, and she was now convinced that it had been one of the male nurses that had done it, and that he had deliberately masturbated in her office.

She was now trying to think who it could be, and was also worrying about the possibility of the security cameras picking it up.

“That’s my cue to leave” I said to myself, as I walked down the corridor. I sat on a sofa in the staff room and decided to use the device to see the last time Camel had used the little vibrator from her handbag.

“Let’s see then...” I said to myself, as the device showed the image of Carmel sitting at her desk. She was watching an X-rated porno movie on her laptop. It was the classic ‘Hot Tub High School’. I had never seen this film before, but the device’s infobanks filled me in, and explained the plot.

The main character was a cheerleader, whose father was a football coach. The coach, his wife and the daughter were playing around in the hot tub, when a neighbour’s dog got loose and jumped in. The girl tried to stop the dog, but the neighbour, who was naked, was trying to catch the dog and jumped in as well.

There were a few funny moments, and a few sexy ones, and the daughter’s friend came over to borrow some moisturiser. While the two girls were applying the moisturiser, the guy next door came round and caught them. The mother, who was unaware of the events next door, invited the guy in to look at the football video.

After the scene in the hot tub, the plot line went a bit crazy.

There was a teacher at the school who had a crush on the cheerleader, and was trying to get her a part in a play. Then, a rival cheerleader started a rumor about the coach and the student, and the cheerleader had sex with the principal, so that her father wouldn’t be fired.

In the end, the rival cheerleader’s mother, who had been having an affair with the coach’s wife, was blackmailing the family, so the daughter agreed to have sex with the neighbour, to protect her father.

Carmel was really enjoying the porno, and was touching herself, under her skirt. She had pulled her knickers down to her knees, and had her hand through a gap in the poppers of her blue NHS nurse’s dress, and was rubbing her clitoris.

The way the scene was playing out, she was imagining her and her boss having sex.

A message popped into my head from the device; ‘ENGAGE CLOAK MODE AND JUMP TO THIS INDEX POINT?’

I assumed that this meant that important or notable tunes in an object’s it in a person’s existence were somehow indexed in a way that meant the device could travel to, after a brief preview to confirm it was the ‘correct’ time and place.

I have a simple mental ‘yes’ and found myself in back in Carmels’s office. I was completely invisible and undetectable, thanks to this ‘Cloak mode’, even though Carmel was less than three feet from me, rubbing herself and moaning.

She was getting really excited, and was now using the vibrator.

“Mmmmm” she moaned, as she inserted the device into her wet, shaved pussy, and over her clit. She pushed out her legs and span the office chair around so I was able to see her most intimate parts. She was very wet, and her juices were flowing. Her labia was a light brown, and her clit was erect and pink.

She continued rubbing her clit with the little device, and was getting closer and closer to coming.

“Ooooooh, yes, uhhhhh, uh, aaaaaaaah, yes, yes, yes, yes!”

She climaxed loudly and came all over her chair and floor.

It was incredibly sexy.

Carmel had a very pretty pussy. Her hair was neatly trimmed and the lips were puffy, and slightly protruded.

I couldn’t help myself. I paused time and knelt down between her open thighs. She had scutched her ass forward to the edge of the seat and put her heels up on the front edge of the chair, so I had a great view of her vulva. I leaned in close and took a deep smell.

The aroma was musky and very sexy.

I stuck out my tongue and gave her a long lick, from the bottom of her vagina, all the way up the labia and across her clit, knowing this would cause her body to twitch when time was restarted. I sucked on her clitoris a little while and then turned my attention to her arsehole, which was also very visible.

I licked her anus and she tasted of soap and sweat.

I was enjoying this, but had an idea.

Using the device, I manipulated the fabric of space and time so that there were two of me, and each one of us were licking and sucking Carmel’s pussy and arsehole.

The other me, was kneeling behind the real me, and he was enjoying himself. We both started to fuck her with our tongues.

It was incredible, and the real me was starting to feel a bit tired.

I paused time and stopped the simulation, so we could rest.

I could tell that I was becoming a bit more confident in using the device, and this was probably not a good thing, because the temptation was to use the device’s power to fulfil every sexual fantasy imaginable, without regard for anyone else.

I deleted my doppelganger and turned my attention back to Carmel. The way I figured, she was fantasising about being fucked, she had just had an orgasm, so I could give her the real thing while she was paused in time, and she would never really know.

I was getting hard and wanted to fuck her, but I was a bit too low down on the floor.

I used the device to raise her chair a foot, so I was now at the right height, and then unzipped my fly and released my cock. I had been horny and hard ever since watching Carmel watching the porno movie and was eager to enter her. I used the device to create a bubble that encompasses her pussy and ass, and released those parts of her into the same ‘bubble’ that I was operating in, so that it would feel right to me.

I was now standing in the perfect position and just thrust forwards and entered her. Her pussy was warm and tight, and the feeling was incredible.

I started to move back and forth, slowly at first, and then faster.

Carmel had a wonderful body, and a lovely, soft pussy. Hey pussy was responding to my fucking by releasing more and more of her natural lubricant.

I was getting close to orgasm and increased the pace.

“I’m going to cum, baby, I’m going to cum” I said, not really knowing why, and then exploded inside her.

I waited for the pulsing of my cock to stop, and then pulled out of Carmel.

My cum was running out of her vagina and down her leg.

I looked at her for a few moments, and then thought, ‘I could stay here and watch her face as time resumes’ or ‘I could make sure no-one finds out that I’m the one who’s cum was dripping down her leg, and make sure she thinks it’s her own cum’.

I chose the latter and cleaned her up.

I used the device to clean my own mess off her floor, and then deleted it.

I used the device to make Carmel think that the mess was caused by her leaking after she had an orgasm.

I then made her believe that the whole encounter had been her own fantasy, and that it had been just a fantasy.

The device had recorded everything that had happened, so I saved it in the devices memory, in case I decided to replay it later, to relive the experience. Before I left, I looked at the date in the device. It was only a week ago. I planted in her mind the idea that she was curious about having sex with me, and then returned to my own time. I was pack in the staff room at the exact time I left and no one was any the wiser.

Carmel walked in Street about five minutes. When she saw me, she have me a coy smile.

“Woah!,” I thought. “I have never had a look like that from her before! It must be that seed of an idea I planted in her mind last week/just now! She might be thinking about having sex with me!”

I read her mind to see what she is smiling about:

‘Wow, I was just imagining fucking that guy, and now he’s here, and he’s actually quite fit. Maybe if I smile at him, he’ll ask me out and then we’ll end up having sex and it will be fun.”

“She thinks I’m fit? This could work!” Knowing that she was thinking that was going to make it much easier to ask her out. I would never have asked her in a million years, because I knew she was married, but it looked like I had the green light. I looked Carmel over, as she bent over to get the milk out of the fridge. Her uniform was tight against her arse and she wiggled a little as she stretched her arms.

“Hey” I said.

“Hello, you” she replied, standing up and turning around.

I read her mind again and could see that she was hoping for a flirtatious chat.

“Can I have a word, please?” I asked.

“Yes, of course” she smiled. “What’s up?”

“Well, I was wondering if you fancied going for a drink sometime?” I suggested, trying not to sound too keen.

“Oh, well, erm, thanks, but I’m married” she replied.

“Yes, I know, but a drink doesn’t have to mean a date. We could go out for a drink with a couple of other people, if that makes it better” I suggested.

“Well, OK, why not?” she replied.

“Great! What’s your number, I’ll send you a text” I offered.

Carmel gave me her mobile number smiling at me. I read her mind and she was shocked because she could feel herself getting aroused:

‘He’s really fit, and he’s asking me out, and he knows I’m married. Maybe this will be an adventure. I’m sure my husband won’t mind if we just have a drink, and I can always tell him about the flirting, and then we can have sex afterwards, and maybe while we fuck I can cost my eyes and pretend it’s this guy.’

The conversation had been a lot easier than I expected. Carmel was looking forward to our ‘not a date’ drink and she had just given me her mobile number.

“Brilliant!” I thought. “I can’t wait until tonight. I’ve got the evening free and I’m going to be able to do whatever I want to her”.

The problem was, that the device was a lot more powerful than I was.

It was the device that had put the thoughts in Carmel’s mind about going out, and not her. The device had given her the idea, and the confidence, that she could have a ‘not a date’ drink with a man other than her husband, and the confidence that the husband would understand and would enjoy hearing all about it.

That’s how the device works. It puts the thoughts into the person’s mind, and they think it is their own, but it was actually the device, and not them.

That’s not what’s important, though. What is important is that I am now the master of a device that allows me to have almost complete control over space, time and matter.

Who am I to second guess it when it’s giving me what I want?

I texted Carmel immediately to arrange the date:

“Hi, it’s James. Shall we meet in the Crown Inn at 7pm?”

I then went back to work, and got on with my shift.

At 2pm, I was on my break, and sat on a sofa in the staff room. The room was empty, so I used the device to jump forward to 6:55pm. I was sitting in my car in the car park outside The Crown Inn, not to far from Doncaster, but not so close that colleagues would see us

As I walked in, I could see Carmel, sitting at a table in the corner, across from the door, drinking a glass of white wine.

She had her head down and was looking at her phone, and didn’t see me come in.

I used the device to pause time, and approached her. She was wearing a white skirt, with a black pattern that ended just above her knee, and a tight-fitting blue top, under a grey woolen jacket. She had a gold chain and a pair of small hoop earrings on. Her makeup was very subtle, just some mascara and a dark red lipstick. She was stunning.

She had a half empty glass of white wine and an empty glass next to her. She was sitting with her legs crossed and her feet were turned slightly inward.

I walked up to her and put my hand on her right ankle.

I was amazed at how soft her skin was.

I rubbed my fingers over her ankle and gently caressed the underside.

She was wearing a pair of sheer black hold-up stockings.

My cock was getting hard, and the bulge in my jeans was obvious.

I continued caressing Carmel’s ankle and slowly slid my hand up her leg, feeling the warmth of her stocking tops.

“You are a naughty girl” I thought.

I reached her thigh, and was gently rubbing the inside of her thigh, and the smoothness of the skin above her stockings was incredible.

Carmel was completely motionless.

I could see the edge of her panties through the gap between the top of her stocking and the bottom of her skirt.

I ran my hand back down her leg, and this time, instead of taking it off her leg, I put my hand further underneath her skirt.

“Mmmm” I thought to myself. “She has very smooth legs, but I wonder how hairy her pussy is now. Did she shave since I saw her with the vibrator?”

I put my hand inside the top of her stocking and felt her skin.

It was very smooth, with just a slight hint of cellulite; the way I like a woman to be.

I moved my hand higher and higher, until I was way past the top of her stocking. I could feel the edge of her panties. They were lace and very smooth. I moved my hand up higher, and my fingertips touched her labia through the thin mesh.

I paused.

I knew that Carmel had had an orgasm last week, when she was masturbating in her office, and so I wondered if she’d had another wank today before our date. She was a bit horny and had probably masturbated a bit more, before leaving the hospital. I used the knickers she was wearing as an object to go back in time and see. Sure enough, about two hours earlier, she had masturbated in the toilets at work. I wanted to go there and read her mind. I used the device and was soon in the cubicle with her, cloaked and invisible as Carmel lays back on the toilet seat with her legs spread wide, rubbing and fingering herself.

I could smell her wetness and could hear the squelch of her pussy as her fingers moved back and forth.

“Oh God, yes” she moaned, her back arching as she approached orgasm. I read her mind and could see that she was imagining herself on her back on the bed, naked, with a big, strong man on top of her. The man was fucking her, and she was looking up at him and stroking his face.