The Time I Banged My Mother-In-Law

Story Info
Son-in-law bangs mother-in-law after she's irritating him...
1.5k words
4.24
84.4k
72
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
imachi
imachi
65 Followers

While this story may not be true - there are many details that are true.....

My mother in law and myself don't really get along. This wasn't always the case, but perhaps it was I didn't really know her - and/or I thought she was like that because of things that were going on in her life at that time. I figured perhaps she wasn't getting fucked, or whatever, and that would change.

Well that never did change, in fact it only got worse as her husband was cheating on her, and he eventually left her.

A few years have gone by, but - perhaps before I get into this part of the story, I should give some details.

I'm not the best looking guy, a little overweight, average length cock, but I do have a thick cock, about 6 inches in girth(one ex of mine compared it with her wrist, and basically my cock was as thick as her wrist)

My mother-in-law, she's not the best looking woman - but for someone who's in her mid 60s, she's not bad to say the least. She's got small tits, about average weight, a big round ass, and I know for a fact she sports a bush down below - as I've seen it protruding out the sides of her bathing suit when we go to a cottage or the beach. And just so you all know - I love a hairy pussy.

Now - where were we?? Oh yeah, a few years have gone by and my mother-in-law, let's call her Barb, is living alone out of town. She does come by a few times a week, but I generally try to avoid talking with her. I do overhear conversations she has with my wife about how things aren't going well on the manhunt front. She's gone on 2 dates in the past year, the one guy didn't even kiss her at the "doorstep" - while the other guy brought her home, didn't last longer than a minute or two and fell asleep, while she was left to finger herself.

My wife Kelly tells her mom that I'm a good lover and is sure I could pleasure her good, but Barb doesn't really think I'd be willing to do this and Kelly definitely said it would be tricky to make happen. (Which is 100% true).

So, a few months goes by and Barb calls to say she has a problem at her house and asks if I can go over and help. I go over and a book case in her bedroom had fallen over, she had already tried to put it back up and it just fell right back down(due to all the stuff she had on it). She had some tools and screws in the garage, so I grabbed what I needed and secured the shelf back to the wall.

As I was working on the shelf she was nagging the whole time. When I was done with the shelf, and books and stuff back on it, she was starting to nag and complain about other things. I basically snapped and said "Holy Shit Barb, when's the last time you got off?"

This surprised her, and caught her off guard - she said "What do you mean?". I continued in a stern voice and asked "When's the last time you got a good fucking?" Barb said - "I don't really want to discuss this with you."

I said to her "Why? Because it was recent or it was that long ago that you can't remember?"

Barb responded "I don't know why you're talking to me like this." I responded "Barb, it's simple, you're either nagging on people all the time or complaining all the time because you haven't been fucked in a long time - or because you think you're 'all that'." I added "We know you think you're 'all that' - but when's the last time you've been fucked and satisfied?"

Barb said "Kyle, this isn't the way to speak with your mother in law" - I rebuttled "Your behaviour isn't the way to be speaking and acting with your son in law". Something in that moment clicked for Barb.....she started to apologize, and realized in that moment the reason I spoke sternly with her was because she was nagging, rude, and what not with others. She started to cry and open up and said "Kyle I'm sorry, and you're right. I've become resentful and as you said 'all that' because I've never been loved. Nobody has ever satisfied me sexually. I've always been left to satisfy myself."

In that moment - I started to see my mother in law in a different way. I approached her and hugged her and apologized. She continued to cry and was crying on my shoulder. In that moment I felt that jolt in my cock, I was starting to think of Barb in a sexual nature. In that moment, I face approached her face and we kissed. We started kissing so passionately, and I started grabbing my mother in law through her dress to squeeze and feel her tits. She already had her hand down on my crotch.

We fell back on the bed, continued liplocked. We undressed each other, and she was wearing plain black panties and a white bra underneath - nothing sexy, nothing appealing. I pulled her panties down and finally saw her hairy pussy smack in my face. It was hairier than I had imagined. I stuck my head between her legs and started to lick her. She squirmed immediatley and let out a moan. As I was eating her out she in between moans she said "MMmm. Oh Kyle, nobody has mmmm.. ever licked me down there mmmmm.". This just further encouraged me to continue on. I continued licking and I inserted 1 finger in her(She was too tight for 2 initially). I continued licking and fingering her and I saw her back start to arch - I knew she was close to cumming when she yelled "Oh Kyle, don't stop, don't stop, I'm going, I'm going to....AHHHHH, CUM!!!!!"

As she came, I stopped licking her clit, but kept fingering her and targetted her gspot - when all off a sudden she said "Omg, what're you doing, I'm going to pee." I told her "no you're not, now just shut up and enjoy this". I continued fingering her when all of a sudden she started squirting! I've never seen anyone squirt so much, not even my wife!

I slowly removed my fingers and let Barb relax. She said "That's never happened to her before." She just layed there a few minutes and breathing heavily and needed to relax.

My cock was rock hard - I asked her if she was going to return the favour to which her response was "No, I don't do that." I said "What?" she said again "I don't do that Kyle." I said - "Well if you're not going to do that, and you've never had someone eat you out before, I'm sure there's something else you've never done before" - she said "What's that?" I turned her over, got her on all 4s "I said, we're going to doggy" she let out a small "Mmmmm and was like that's true." I spit on my cock and got it all wet, stuck it in her cock and man she was so tight! She was asking me to slow down and almost begging me to stop, she said "Your so thick, nobody's ever been this big with me". I said - "Well are you ready?" she said "ready for what?"

At that point - I pulled my cock out of her pussy, spit on her asshole and lined it up with her ass and rammed it in. She squealed and screamed in pain. "She was begging me to stop, almost in tears" - I said "if you're going to let people pleasure you, you need to return the favour, I'm not going to stop, but I'll slow down".

I continued pumping her ass, and spitting down there, and she eventually started to enjoy it, and was moaning. I left a hand go down there and she massaged my balls briefly before I could tell she was no masturbating herself as I was fucking her ass. Within a few minutes she was moaning and screaming "OMG, I'm going to cum again, I'm going to cum" - and I was getting close to. As she started to cum, there were so many muscle spasms going on that it pushed me over the edge and i just filled up her ass with my cum!

She was amazed and in shock....she said "nobody's done that ever to me, and I've never cum like this before". I pulled my cock out of her ass, and said "Well I guess nobody has done this before either" - and I shoved my cock in her mouth. To be continued.......

imachi
imachi
65 Followers