All Comments on 'The Time I Banged My Mother-In-Law'

by imachi

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
ncsouthncsouth8 months ago

Can't wait to read part 2

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

"To be continued......."

.

No chapter # in the title to warn this wasn't a complete story BEFORE opening it always earns an automatic rating of 1.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Can'the decide where to start !

Quotation marks " indicate something that someone said. In a quotation you MIL would not refer to herself as her.

Proof reading is mandatory. A suggestion I have seen from another commentator is: record yourself reading your story. Play the recording and read along with it. Most errors will display themselves for you

On the other side, this is a really poignant story! So many men will relate to the personality you have described as belonging to your MIL.

Fortunately, you reprogrammed yours while the rest of didn't have the balls to do so.

LookOldButFeelYoungLookOldButFeelYoung8 months ago

Please learn how to spell.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Proofread!!!!

AyhanAyhan8 months ago

I hope this story would continue

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I rated you a 5 for this statement, "I know for a fact she sports a bush down below - as I've seen it protruding out the sides of her bathing suit when we go to a cottage or the beach. And just so you all know - I love a hairy pussy," before I read any further!!!!! With that said, I am not, nor will I ever be a fan of those "dammed silly" razor burnt mounds with their nasty next morning pimples and pointless ugly pus-oozing infected hairs stubble. Some women simply do not know how to attract men luscious and attractive pubic hair (untrimmed, full and treasure trails on the abdomen to the navel!!!), I suppose this is in part because of some of the articles in several of those "silly" shaved teen magazines? Anyway, good job for the most part, proofing can help some, now I am going to read the rest of your story and look for more stories by you. Keep them hairy and you will get 5 ratings from me and a good many others.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Hi new dude. This is a good hair mom-in-law story. How about you do some sexy hairy mom stories. You like seriously do seem to know how to describe a hairy snatch pretty well. Older sisters with hairy pussies make good stories too as do many of the hairy sister-in-law stories. Hell, any lady over 35-38 -- MATURE LADIES -- in general with a hairy pussy makes for great stories. There are way too many shaved stories on this site and too few hairy or hairy and slightly trimmed bush stories. I love to see bush spill out the top and sides bikinis when on vacation at the beach. I seriously wish "bickers week" could be switched for "bush and super bush week," at myrtle beach!! Hey, how about you do a cool story about catching your hairy wife (voyeur) with your hairy sister and you watched them quietly. Then that night, in bed, you compliment your wife for executing the plan you two had made in advance to get your sister in bed with the two in a few more weeks. then write that one! who know you might get to do your hairy mom in a few months?? I think you have what it takes to write such a story or ten or twenty. Hairy cousins are cool too. Just trust me on this one, when hairy or trimmed cousins get hot and sopping wet, they taste just as good as mom and my sister does!!!!! I recently eat my sexy hairy sister after watching her thicker than me husband fucked her and cum inside. Delicious, and her husband's dad, helped me eat it before our turns! NOW, you get writing!!!!

LechemanLecheman7 months ago

Like the story, well done!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

You stuck it in her cock?

shadrachtshadracht24 days ago

Good scenario, but poorly executed. Things were rushed, there was little emotion and nearly no description of feeling. Just a general idea of actions and that's it. 3*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous