The Time I Banged My Mother-In-Law Ch. 02

Story Info
SIL does stuff with his MIL and gets caught.
2.2k words
4.52
35.4k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
imachi
imachi
66 Followers

While this story may not be true - there are many details that are true.....

Continuing on with the story.......

Barb was amazed and in shock....she said "nobody's done that ever to me, and I've never cum like this before!"

I pulled my cock out of her ass, and said "Well I guess nobody has done this before either." - and I shoved my cock in her mouth.

Barb seemed disgusted as it just came out of her ass. I told her I wanted her to lick it clean....she kept squirming and was trying to get it out of her mouth!

She finally did break loose and said "Come with me - I will clean you off."

She brought me to her ensuite bathroom, and started running the shower. She said "Get in there!" I did as I was told.

She started lathering the soap all over me, starting with my back, and massaging my ass for a long time, she continued to do my legs and eventually asked me to turn around. She kept spreading soap all over my front and finally lathered and lathered it continually into my cock. She said "Kyle, you need to get all clean, Momma will get you cleaned up."

She massaged my balls really good, and I was starting to get hard! She rinsed off my cock and then had a good look at it. She said to me "Wow, you really have a thick cock Kyle!" She took it into her mouth and started slowing taking it in, and continued rubbing my balls. I was in heaven.

Next thing I knew she was bobbing on my cock good and I was getting the feeling/urgency to spurt my man juice into her mouth, I told her this. She said "Good, enjoy this!" And next thing I knew she inserted a finger into my ass and this put me over the edge and I started shooting off into her mouth!

I said "OMG - this is amazing, don't stop sucking me!" She didn't, she kept sucking and when she removed her mouth from my cock, she showed me my cum and then she swallowed it! I was in shock!

We finished up with the shower, and went back to her room and started getting dressed, when her phone rang. It was her daughter(my wife) wondering if I was still there as she called my cell phone a couple of times and I didn't answer.

Barb said "Oh yes Kelly, he's still here, trying to fix that book shelf took a little longer than anticipated. By the way - did you send him over here for any particular reason?"

I couldn't hear my wife's response - but my mother-in-law just continued with her side "Oh ok, well you know we had talked about something a little while back and was wondering if that's why you suggested perhaps he come over."

I was shaking, I remember hearing my wife tell her mom what she did, but I figured I'd have to talk to her before doing such a thing, was starting to get worried and nervous. My mind started to race, and I wasn't even listening to Barb talking anymore, when I heard Barb say "Kyle, are you ok?!"

I paused, hesitated and said "Yes, I'm fine - why?"

She continued, "Well you seemed to freeze and were unresponsive. Everything ok?"

I said "Yes everything's good. I should probably get going back home."

She said "Yes, you should, Kelly would like you home so you 2 can talk."

And now - I was even more worried and nervous - what did Barb tell her daughter?! So I cleaned up, grabbed my stuff and loaded up the car and drove home. Worried the entire time and I even missed a step sign and drove right through it. Thank goodness that nobody was at the intersection.

I arrived home. Walked in the door and Kelly welcomed me at the door and asked how things went.

I said "Things went ok."

Kelly asked "Was it a good time?"

I said, not knowing what she fully knew about the afternoon, "I suppose."

She said "You suppose? Mom said that you and her finally had a heart to heart."

I said - "Well yeah, kinda."

Kelly said "Well I'm glad that it happened."

I'm still unsure as to what she meant at that point in time. We had dinner, and then were getting ready for bed.

Kelly then said to be as I was getting ready to lay in bed "You must be tired out from helping my mom today, we can just go to sleep."

I responded "Yeah, I'm a little tuckered out. Sleep well."

And out the light went......and I was wide awake. Did my wife know? Did Barb tell her or not? My mind was racing, and had a tough time falling asleep. I must've finally fell asleep, as I remember dreaming about fucking my mother-in-law and eating out her gorgeous hairy pussy.

Next thing I knew - I woke up and had a raging hard on and to then find my wife sucking my cock. I said "Oh, my God!"

Kelly said she "I heard you moaning in your sleep, and it woke me. When I checked your cock, I found a raging hard on and I just couldn't help myself."

She got on top of me, and slowly inserted my cock into her soaking wet pussy. Her pussy is often wet - but never this wet, I slid right in - then again, she is less tight then her mother was. Kelly's tits were also bouncing in my wife as she was riding me - it was amazing and I was already on edge. I told her "Oh, I'm going to cum soon!"

She said "not yet". She turned around to get us into 69 position.

There I was looking at her ha...wait a minute - her shaved pussy. When did she do that? Anyways - I dove in and ate her out as she sucked on my cock. As she continued licking me from base to tip, I was licking her from top to bottom and tapping her anus with one of my fingers. She then got crazy and was bobbing up and down like crazy and I knew she was close - and I'm glad, I was close too!

Right when I was about to cum, I inserted my finger into her ass - and she started spasming in that moment and I started filling her mouth with my cum!

The next thing I remember is waking up in the morning and my wife was already up with the kids and I was still sleeping. I checked my phone to see a text from my mother-in-law. She said "Yesterday was great! Hope to do it again soon! Did you talk to Kelly yet?"

I texted back saying "I have spoken to her, but what specifically am I to speak to her about?" The message sent - but it wasn't read yet. I'd have to wait.

I showered, got dressed and went downstairs. Kelly was there with the kids having breakfast. She then said "Hunny, my mom called, she said there was something wrong with one of the lights in Jenna's room, she was wondering if you could go have a look."

----

Now, here's a new name - Jenna is my wife's younger sister. She's lived and home, moved out and back in countless times, but currently isn't living at home - so who knows why I need to go take a look at the light in Jenna's room. Now Jenna is great looking too! Maybe a 34C, I'd guess a 32 waist and a 36 hip, and always enjoyed looking at her ass too! I remember once many years ago seeing a slight amount of pubic hair out the sides - but who knows what's she does now, etc. but there always was a fantasy to do something with Jenna.

----

I asked my wife "Can your mom wait until next weekend for me to fix the light?"

Kelly said "Mom said it seemed kinda urgent as Jenna is moving back home for a bit and I think she said Jenna is spending the night there tonight."

I said - "Oh, I suppose."

As I went to our entrance-way of the house to get my shoes on and get ready to go - Kelly came and said "Kyle, you don't need to seem down about going there. My mother told me everything that happened yesterday. I was initially a little sad that you didn't tell me, but I'm glad my mother has finally been fucked good. I hope that you can perhaps behave with me like you did with her sometime soon. Go, have fun! Oh and if Jenna arrives and you're still there, she got out of a bad relationship - I'm sure if opportunity were to present itself she could perhaps use a good fucking herself."

I was in absolute shock! What's gotten into my wife - offering my cock to every woman out there.

I then asked her "What's gotten into you?"

She said - "You satisfy me so good. I love the way you fuck me, and the way we make love! I know you aren't making love to these women - but rather you're only fucking them - which is something sometimes a woman needs. I'd rather it be someone who won't hurt them emotionally that fucks them. Now go, have fun!"

So out the door I go, and drive my way over there. I arrive at Barb's place and she greets me at the door as if nothing happened yesterday. She brings me to Jenna's room and shows me when she attempts to turn on the light it doesn't work. I go grab the ladder and a bulb, and change it out - and well that didn't fix it. I go to the basement and see that there's a breaker tripped. I flip it back and now the light's working again in Jenna's room.

Barb thanked me so much, she offered to make me some brunch as she knew I hadn't eaten yet. Brunch was almost ready and she said it just needs a few more minutes in the oven. I was like "Oh that's ok."

She said "Yes it is."

She sat up on the counter, and pulled up her skirt and said "Now come over here and have some breakfast before you have brunch." I was in shock at how she had become - but I made my way over and started munching away on her hairy pussy.

She was so wet - I licked her slit up and down, and then started focusing on her clit, and then inserted a finger or 2 into her pussy. It was a matter of minutes and she was moaning and screaming "Oh my God - Kyle, I'm gonna cum, don't stop, don't stop!" She pulled me head in to her pussy and held it there as her body started to spasm! I continued licking and gradually slowed my face, as she eased on her hold and I pulled away. My face was drenched.

She got down from the counter, grabbed a cloth for me to wipe my face and then got my brunch. She said "I hope you enjoyed your breakfast."

I said "I sure did."

She responded "Oh good, well I hope you'll enjoy your dessert after brunch."

Well I ate my brunch, didn't rush it, but didn't take my time - ate at a decent pace, and said "I'm actually feeling a little tired."

She said "I'm sure you are. We can lay in my bed for a bit."

So we went up to her room, and laid in bed and I fell asleep within minutes. Woke up about 45 minutes later, and saw my mother-in-law laying next to me. She decided to get naked without me and was slowly playing with her pussy.

I got excited and tore my clothes off - I was going to move in to start something when she topped me and said "No, Kyle, I need to repay the favour now." She started playing with my balls and rubbing my cock. I was starting to get a hard on, and she was no longer rubbing my cock, but now stroking it, and then she spit on my cock and continued stroking, and next thing I knew - she opened her mouth wide and took my cock in her mouth!

I was in heaven. She continued bobbing up and down on my cock and I tried to reposition her, so that her pussy was in my face - I love 69'ing! And I especially love to 69 when the woman has a hairy pussy! I was now eating her out again as she was sucking my cock. I knew I was getting close to cumming, and I told her "Mmmmmm, Oh, Barb, I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum!"

She increased her speed and she was starting to spasm herself a little bit. Next thing I knew I was erupting my seed from my cock and into her mouth! I couldn't believe this was happening again!

She turned around, and looked at me and swallowed my cum. I was about to get ready to get up, when I noticed Jenna in the doorway. My mouth dropped in shock! To be continued...

imachi
imachi
66 Followers