The Time I Banged My Mother-In-Law Ch. 05

Story Info
Kelly talks to Kyle about next steps.
1.7k words
4.54
19.8k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
imachi
imachi
65 Followers

So, I just finished fucking my sister-in-law Jenna, and creaming all over her bush. We looked at the time at saw it was 11:00pm. Barb(her mom/my mother-in-law) wasn't home yet. We agreed that we should probably get cleaned up.

Jenna said, "Well, I'm going to hop in the shower and clean your cum off of me."

I said, "Sounds good. Will see you in a few."

I was just texting Kelly(my wife), "I'm still at your mom's place. Waiting for your mom to get home."

No sooner did I finish sending that message, Jenna came back into her room saying "Ok, Kyle, you better get cleaned up now yourself."

I hopped in the shower, and got cleaned up. While I'm not worried about what I did, I still don't want to be going home smelling like another woman.

Got out of the shower, and Jenna was back downstairs watching TV. I went down and joined her. She was watching Doctor Who on TV. We were watching perhaps all of 10 minutes when her mom came in through the door.

"Oh my God, I don't know what I'm going to do with that boy", said Barb. She continued "Can you believe he was out at the bar and instead of using the washroom, he went outside to pee on a building. What's with that boy? He's not even a boy anymore, he's 35!?!"

I said "Barb, I'm sure he'll figure it out some day. Apart from that, are you ok?"

Barb said "Yes, yes Kyle, I'm ok. Hey it's late, don't you have to work tomorrow? You should probably get leaving."

I said, "Yeah I do work tomorrow, and I do need to get leaving, but wanted to make sure everyone was ok here first."

Barb and Jenna both said, "Yeah, we're good."

So I made my way out and hopped in the truck to drive home.

I made it home around 1:00am and the house was all dark. I was quiet going into the house. Made it upstairs to my bedroom. Kelly was fast asleep. I went to the ensuite to do my nightly routine, and then headed back to our room, hopped into bed and went to sleep.

5:30am: BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP - my alarm was going off. I got up and started getting dressed to go into work. Kelly usually gets up with me, but she was still in bed. I let her be as she had the kids all weekend with basically no help from me.

I did my breakfast thing and got myself ready to get to work. I decided to shoot Kelly a quick text, "Hey, didn't want to wake you this morning. Hope you had a good sleep. Love you!"

Hopped in the truck and got to work. Received a text back from Kelly, "Hey babe, thanks for letting me sleep. Was super tired, maybe it was the New Moon? Anyways, thanks again, love you! Have a great day! Would like to talk tonight when you're home...."

Wasn't sure what she wanted to talk about, but there are some days when she texts things like that, so I didn't really think anything of it. So I just went about my work day.

3:00pm - Work day is done, time to head home.

I make it home and the kids and Kelly are there to greet me! We let the kids go back to the Family Room to watch TV. Kelly starts talking to me, "Kyle, I know what you did yesterday. I hope it was fun for you!"

I said, "Yeah, yesterday was a good day."

Kelly said "Ok, good. We'll talk more tonight when the kids are in bed."

Well now, I started thinking something must be up. I thought, ok, just get through dinner and bathtime for kids and get them to bed and we can finally talk.

7:30PM - just got the kids to bed.

Kelly started clearly, "We need to talk."

I said, "Ok. What did you want to talk about."

Kelly said, "I know I said that I knew what you did yesterday, and I do know what you did. I spoke to both my mom and Jenna this morning. I'm not upset about that. I feel I need to tell you something. It's about this weekend actually....and Laura."

Well now - I was starting to get nervous, and I asked "Well, what about Laura, and this weekend?"

---------------------------

Ok, maybe before I get too far, who's Laura? Laura is Kelly's cousin. Laura and Kelly are almost like sisters. There's 12 cousins on her mom's side and Kelly, Jenna and Laura are the only girl cousins. Laura is quite slim Maybe size A, but has a great body! An ask that sticks out as well. Oh, how I'd love to pound that ass some time! Anyways, let's continue on

---------------------------------------------

Kelly responded, "Well Laura was here with her little one. We put the kids down for a nap and we got talking. Then when you eventually called asking to stay for dinner, I was hoping you'd actually be home soon. As you weren't Laura said she'd stay. Then when you messaged about Dave, I figured you'd be home with Jenna alone and something would happen. So I had to tell someone how I felt and I told Laura."

I said, "You told Laura?! Oh my god! Why? What did she say?"

Kelly responded, "Well actually there's more to it than that. Laura and I had been talking for quite some time. Did you notice my pussy the other night?"

I said "Yeah, I did actually, I was surprised you had shaved it, and am wondering to this moment, why?"

Kelly continued, "Well as you know I talk to Laura about many things and her to me, she said she had just groomed her entire body, something she hadn't done in a long time. I initially thought nothing of it, when I then asked her what she meant by everything. What she meant by everything was her legs, armpits, arms, but also her pussy."

I interrupted, "Kelly, do I need to be hearing all of this?"

She said, "Yes you do, now please let me finish. Well as you clearly know, I never shave my pussy. I never have. I was curious after she told me, which is why I shaved it. I honestly think it looks pre-pubescent. I don't really like the look of it, but I can at least say I've tried it and done it. It even felt different when you ate me out the other night. So don't worry, when it grows back in, I won't be doing that again. I heard what you told Jenna." and then she winked.

I said, "Oh, she told you that, did she?"

She said, "Yes she did. But I'm not done."

I said, "Well what else do is there? Did you shave something else?"

Kelly said, "No. After you called to update about Dave. Laura said she'd stay a little longer. She put her little one to bed, and we talked some more and before you know it we were showing each other our pussies to see who had the smoother shave, and one thing led to another...."

I kindly interrupted, "What?! You showed eachother your lady bits?"

Kelly said, "Kyle, yes we did. Then we started touching eachother. I played with her clit. It was so wet and slippery, and before you knew it - we were eating eachother out."

I stopped and said, "Kelly, you were having sex with your cousin?"

She responded, "Well you had sex with my mom and sister?"

"I said, "Yes, but Laura is your cousin."

Kelly rebuttled, "Kyle, she may be my cousin, I've never done that before, it was kinda fun. As we were both shaved though, I'm curious as to what it would be like with an unshaven pussy though?"

In that moment, I was kinda starting to get a little turned on. I said "Oh, I dunno, it's different. There's hairs that get in your mouth sometimes. But, as much as that may happen, the hairs also provide more sensation. They brush your face, they tickle you. They brush your cock, well that is if you have a cock."

Kelly said, "Well, do you think I can try that sometime?"

I was shocked, "Well, I suppose. Who did you have in mind?"

She said "Well Laura said she'd grow hers out, but that could easily be 8-12 weeks she said before it's a full growth. I was hoping maybe something sooner. Are you opposed to....."

And that question seemed like the longest question in my life and with the longest pause ever....

Kelly continued, "Are you opposed to me trying something with my sister?"

I was again shocked saying, "WHAT?! Well no, but how do you know she wouldn't oppose?"

Kelly said, "I already talked to her. She's on board, as long as she gets your cock again."

My cock sprung full force to life.

I said, "Well you can, but only if you do something with me now!"

I threw Kelly to our bed, and ripped off her pants. Surprisingly she wasn't wearing any underwear. I turned her over onto all 4s. I stuck my cock into her pussy. She was so wet. It slid in so easily! I pounded her good and it didn't take long for her to cum. After she came, She said, "Turn me over and fuck me again."

I told her, "Hold on, and get ready for something else." I spit on her ass, and rubbed it with my thumb, and then I started to insert my thick cock into her ass.

Kelly was starting to squirm. I continued slowing fucking her ass, when she said "Oh yeah, please fuck me like this, fuck me like you fucked my mom."

I started fucking her ass faster and faster, and I felt my orgasm approaching. I said to her, "Oh yeah, you better like this. Now get ready to do something you've never done before."

I pulled out and turned her around and shoved my cock into her mouth. In a matter of moments, I was filling her mouth full of cum!

Next thing I knew, she opened her mouth, showed me the cum and swallowed it.

When she said, "Let's go to the shower and get cleaned up."

We went in the shower, got cleaned up, and got ready for bed. When we got out of the bathroom I looked at my phone and I had message from Jenna. She wrote, "Did you talk to Kelly yet? What did you say? Am I going to see you soon?"

To be continued...

imachi
imachi
65 Followers