All Comments on 'The Time I Convinced My Wife...'

by RKendall

Sort by:
  • 48 Comments
bayernpeter1bayernpeter1almost 7 years ago
What an idiotic bunch of crap!!!

Stop writing and dont waste our time!!!

sirhugssirhugsalmost 7 years ago
Now Mark has to rerturn the favour

by sharing HIS wife. Only fair :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hey this may not float everyone's boat

But for me a solid 5

Impo_64Impo_64almost 7 years ago
@sirhugs said what was misssing...

@sirhugs said what was misssing...What about the other wife? Her husband goes out almost all night and all is good? He goes out to meet their mutual friends and didn't take her? Really? Will her husband come clear and put her on the game too? Or will he just keep cheating behind her back? This is where this story fails...The couple in the story went through the right steps, juts missing just one: They forgot the other wife that was their friend too. And friends don't cheat on friends. Wasn't it a lot more simple, to make Mark single or divorced? 2*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Well written but common scene

In my own case, I was married for a long time to a woman that would never have dreamed of being with someone else and I am sure she wasn't. But the one just before her was pretty much up for anything.

Sexuality in one form or another is something we all have in common.

And women of course, like sex also. The key to getting them to join in is making sure they feel safe and no one else will know.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
So your wife is a whore

Ill bet you are so proud :) Sorry not my taste 1

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Pathetic.

Hope you someday find a relationship so intense and deep that you barely have enough time and passion for each other, and the thought of bringing someone else into that relationship would be like pouring water into a fine wine. If you can't distinguish between a glass of water and a fine wine, well, that would explain this story. A good marriage is only weakened by dilution. And it accelerates the end of a bad marriage, so maybe that's a good thing. Gives you a chance to get it right the next time.

Good luck.

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 7 years ago
Meh

The setup is unnecessary. No need to tell us that you write erotic fiction (which is obvious!) and that this is your friend's story. Just tell the story.

As for that story, what is missing for me is some element of drama or tension. There is no hesitation on anyone's part. The husband realizes his fantasy without any conflicted emotion. The wife happily goes along with his fantasy without question. And the third wheel doesn't hesitate to fulfill this fantasy, even though he's married.

Without any drama or tension, there is no "will she or won't she?" We all know she will. We all know the sex will be fantastic. (The lover in these stories is never, ever inferior in bed to hubby, and never less endowed.) In the end, they all live happily ever after. There is nothing wrong with a happy ending, as long as the journey toward that ending is interesting.

Thanks for contributing. Continue writing and you will improve. And please review your work at least twice before hitting that submit button. You had so many typos in this story, you even had one in the very first sentence!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Where are all he good writers,instead we get chuck shit!

Total garbage, another marriage bits the dust. So sick. You perverts loves this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 7 years ago
This is your "widest" fantasy?

Some commenters seem to take a narrow view of it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Lucky Man

Excellent story well written. Don't pay any mind to the haters. They're Closet cuks that hate the fact that these stories get them off. After they're done frantically beating their little dicks they have buyers remorse and lash out. Sick of hearing from guys too stupid to look under the category description before reading a story. Keep it up. Double entendre there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
re: anonymous-lucky man

Anybody that would get off on this is a moron. Love the way the cuckies always have something to say. Pisses them off that others don't feel as sick as they do. Isn't that right whiner? Cry us a river cucky boy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Not friends

Don't make it a friend. That is fucked up.

cyferxcyferxalmost 7 years ago
Neatly wrapped package

Too neatly. I am with swingerjoe on this. There is no drama, no tension, all the dominoes are in place and there are no untoward consequences. They both independently come up with the same guy and no remark is even made of that. She is easy as pie to get to do it, she even helps. I agree with other commentators that you forgot about Mark's wife. Mark is hubby's friend so no special duty to her, but you should mention this. Mark and his wife thinking of swinging is not the same thing as him being the bull for a newly cucked couple.

I was waiting for the twist. Either that she has been having an affair with Mark for a while or that Mark went to her right after hubby talked to him to get her to fuck him and she succumbs, so they been at it for a few weeks. Hubby notices Mark knows too many of her secret likes and realizes the cucking is just a farce to get what she was already getting in previous adultery, that would also explain them both hitting on the same friend so easily. Or, even better, once she had a taste, she began seeing Mark on the side which hubby only finds out coming home early from work one day finding Mark's car in his driveway and Mark's cock in his wife. Two marriages could then be destroyed. Got to make it interesting!

I also agree that the prologue was completely unnecessary. No one is going to believe this is a true story, especially when it is so unbelievable. 2*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What bad story!

The author did a poor job on this story. In fact it seems the author has some gay issues mixed with some cuckold issues that were transported to this bad story.

This story lacks of creativity, nonsense, shallow, low context, poor written and it is not even hot nor sexy story.

This story is not enjoyable and it is such waste of time reading all the way through.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Fish n Chips is wrapped

but that doesn't make it Filet Mignon> Sorry but it is not good fiction when it is nowhere near believable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Kind of so-so

The writing might not be that good but, I will say it is believable. Something very close to this happened to me and it is still going on 4 years later. He was a friend and still is.

lonelypappalonelypappaalmost 7 years ago
WOW

WHAT A GREA7T STYORY PLEASE CONTINUE WRITING THESE KIND OF STORYS.......A 5 FROM ME

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
TYPICAL CUCK SHIT

NO BALLS AUTHOR WRITING A BULL SHIT STORY. PLEASE READ FIRST AND LAST PARAGRAPHS AND THEN SHIT CAN THE STORY.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Believable and hot

I've had friends do this and the mixture of hot and respectful worked for them. it's not always about being super rough or tricking or punishing someone. Sometimes it's just about hot sex with someone else.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

A pretty hot story. I for one could not share, to jealous but as a story very good . They all respected each other. I think if your gonna go that far he should get to fuck the friends wife and definitely should of DPed her when she got on top . A dick up a hot woman's ass is always hot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Anonymous comments

Seems to me most of the crappy comments come from anonymous well im a different anonymous who cares about the stories on here good and bad i love the site love most of the stories I jump around the different categories with the goddess that is my partner and have a great time reading to each other and getting turned on with some ideas but not others we enjoyed this story would we do it probably not but its great someone took a bit of their time and effort and gave it freely and then u get the dicks that can't even spell in their comments making all sorts of nasty fucked up comments about people they know nothing about that have taken the time to contribute more than half a dozen words if you don't like it try and at least be constructive in your comments or try writing something you think is good if you can't then please go take a fuck to yourselves and don't bother to come on this site and spoil it for everyone else monkey spanks saying you are brainless would be an insult to planks of wood duh!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Its

Good story. The possessive of "it" is"its", not "it's". It's not too late to correct its grammar.

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2almost 7 years ago
RK, this scene has played out ....

... So many times when a couple is willing to be honest with each other. Often both want it so much but are afraid to be the first to admit to the sincere desire. Many times each is worried by accepting, they appear to not be satisfied with what they have. You mentioned the key factor; Loyaty. Trust and truthful communications ... And the right good friends enhance the situation further. Great story setup, character and theme development for this script. You have so many directions you can take this one relationship alone with or without new characters. Bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Soo HOTT

Loved it and have experienced it also..definitley an erotic HOTT turn on...very satisfying too..

carvalho45carvalho45almost 7 years ago
Hot

Story!

I want my wife to experience the pleasure of another cock too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Worked for Us

This story was a lot like an experience I had myself once with another couple, so it all rang true for me. And yes, I didn't tell my wife about it either...until much later. I read this aloud today to my wife and she just exploded on me. Great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You Have It

You know how to bring the readers with you, Congrats

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A Solid Five

Excellent story! I look forward to more!

Don’t let the negative comments get to you, this story is hot and very believable! It worked for me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
YES, A SOLID FIVE (🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟). Needless to say I love the story.

So far the story has got 109441 views & 77 favorites, which is 0.7 fav. per 1,000 views. Readers like the story.

* * *

It was my dream to share my wife with a good friend of mine. I missed a perfect opportunity for that. That particular friend of mine after his divorce worked near our city; he was spending every weekends with us. He & my wife hit it off from the get-go. They were very comfortable with each other. Always in a very good mood when they were together. In particular he was an excellent dancer & my wife likes to dance. (*)

Alas, at the time I was yet to become fully aware of my voyeur/cuck-wannabe side (I was still discovering it). It took me another year or so to come to terms with it (accept the fact I am on the kinky side).

_________

* They may have had sex behind my back. One never knows!

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGalmost 4 years ago
5 STARS

Fantistic and erotic story...I so wish I had a wife that would allow a 3rd... I didn't want it to end

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Re anon 07/31/19 "YES, A SOLID FIVE..." who missed the opportunity to share his wife with his friend... because he was not ready for that as yet.

We do not know whether his wife was ready, did she trust her husband?

Ray RobertsRay Robertsover 3 years ago

Seems to be that any "wife sharing" story hits the mark and this one did too. I usually like to hear about the studs cock is so much bigger than the husbands, either longer or thicker or both. So that is the only criticism I have but the story was a good read anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
First time wife

My wife took time before she agreed to try another man. When he came over, we talked and then slowly, he began to kiss her and feel her pussy. He penetrated her with his fingers and then he stood up and drop his pants. She gasped and so did I.

His cock hanged to mid thigh and he wasn't completely hard. When she sucked him, she couldn't fit his whole cock in. Finally, he put her in a doggy position and he started forcing his huge cock in. She moaned and cried from the pain. After he put all of his cock in her, he came and cum ran out of her pussy. I got up close and started cleaning her up. It took me a while because there was so much cum.

After resting a while and my wife pumping his huge cock, he told her if she was ready to take it in her tight asshole. She looked at me and told him, "If you do it slowly, I'll let you put t in"

NINER6969NINER6969about 3 years ago

I give your story FIVE STARS! Not all MMF stories are good but this one had me going! I also had a couple of experiences with past girlfriends and my best friends as well. I do not regret one thing we did during those experiences. If anything, I wish we would have had more MFM's! The part that I love about threesomes is the time when you suspect your girl is down to try it but you are not too sure. It's a thrill of the challenge of convincing my girl to let her hair down and at least discuss the subject. By the way, do not let a bunch of scary-ass anonymous closet homosexuals make you feel that your story was not good at all. If they are not into MFM sex and find that having threesomes with your wife and male friends disgusting, why are they reading this story? I would like to know what happened to Mark's wife? ;)

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Lame ass whore and cuck with friend story inspired β€œmy wife and I β€œ bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Love it, gave you 5.0 = πŸ’―% (πŸ’œπŸ’™πŸ’šπŸ’›β€) πŸ‘πŸ‘!

My kind of wife sex story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

❀

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

LOVE ❀ this story: 5 stars!

Below is an earlier comment to this story:

"carvalho45 - over 4 years ago

Hot

Story!

I want my wife to experience the pleasure of another cock too!"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I'm copy pasting someone els

"NINER6969 - about 1 year ago

I give your story FIVE STARS! Not all MMF stories are good but this one had me going! I also had a couple of experiences with past girlfriends and my best friends as well. I do not regret one thing we did during those experiences. If anything, I wish we would have had more MFM's! The part that I love about threesomes is the time when you suspect your girl is down to try it but you are not too sure. It's a thrill of the challenge of convincing my girl to let her hair down and at least discuss the subject. By the way, do not let a bunch of scary-ass anonymous closet homosexuals make you feel that your story was not good at all. If they are not into MFM sex and find that having threesomes with your wife and male friends disgusting, why are they reading this story? I would like to know what happened to Mark's wife? ;)"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Have you a 5.0 = πŸ’―% (β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†) πŸ‘πŸ‘!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†- (5-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excerpt from the story (SPOILER ALERT!)

"... Maria moved on top of him, she grabbed his rod in her hand and slowly guided him into her. The precise nature of which she did this was deliberate, and entirely for my viewing pleasure, she wanted me to see another man's cock disappear inside her, she knew this would drive me crazy, and it did."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Though I'm not a fan of wife sharing or cuckolding stories but you'rs story seems likeable to me because the way you've narrated and specially, there's no humiliation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story was great! There were some minor grammar errors, but who cares. Beware. I don't give many 5's. If this really your first dabble into erotic writing, then I commend you. Good flow from beginning to end. Descriptive in all the right places. This is a very good stand alone story, but an additional chapter or story which would include Mark's wife (since she, too, was dabbling in the thought of swapping or swinging) would seem in order here. I will be watching your story list for more stories in the future. BZ.

RracoonzRracoonzover 1 year ago

Excellent. Hope you write more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous