The Time I Had Sex Outside Church

Story Info
Open marriage experiences, getting carried away in public.
1.5k words
3.86
6.7k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello all, author here getting through Covid madness by posting some erotic encounters. All stories are 100% true and involve consenting adults. Names and or other minor details are changed to protect privacy where needed. I am hoping this will be the first story of many.

This was not my first encounter outside of my marriage since we had been open, but it was one of the first and the first person that I had sex with. The circumstances and location were unexpected and something I can laugh at now, but at the time I did actually feel pretty bad about it. This took place about five years ago. I had a date with a married woman that I had matched with on OKCupid. Back then I didn't show my face until I got to know someone and was much more worried about someone finding out that we were open. I had been on a couple dates though and found that I loved going out and getting to know people. It had been years since I had dated, and I had never really dated around for long periods of time so it was fresh and exciting.

Some of the dates before had involved some kissing and other light touch. Hell, just holding hands with someone out and smiling at them while being married and was its own kind of fire. I wasn't in a rush to sleep with someone and I enjoyed even just some long distance flirting or sexting. This time was different though. We had talked a lot and then talked pretty openly about sex for about a week before we met up. I was almost certain that sex was going to be a likely end to the night based on the texts leading up to it. I prepped for that night like it was fucking prom, ha. I always care about taking time to get around and get dressed up for a date, but I was laying on all the extra I could for this occasion.

I met a woman we'll call "May" at a downtown gastropub for drinks and dinner and we settled into conversation pretty quickly. I felt comfortable and we were laughing and sharing stories effortlessly as the night went on and several rounds of cocktails followed. She talked about her pets and we talked hobbies and interests until the topic slowly became more about hotwife/vixen/stag lifestyle and her experiences. I honestly don't remember exactly how the conversation shifted from flirting to overtly sexual. May had progressed from sitting across from me to sitting close to me and eventually asked me if we could take a break and "go out to the car for a while."

We left the pub and walked across the street to my car and got in. It was dark and I have tinted windows, but it definitely is not impossible to see into the car. We were still sitting across from the pub at the end of a lane of them and people would still be walking around. During the making out that followed I didn't even think about anyone being around us. I could only feel the taste of her lips and the sound of the little moans she let out as our kissing intensified. A few of them were slipping from my lips as well as I began to move my hips in a humping motion in the seat. I get very wet when I'm turned on and kissing is like my instant trigger, so I was already very hard and had soaked through my boxers and pants.

Our hands were now roaming all over each other and I was now longer content to run my hands across her curves outside the material of her dress. I plunged one hand through the top and tried to absorb all of her heat and silk of the skin leading to her hard nipple. My fingers sought the strap of her dress and her hands went to my waste. We were getting uncomfortable trying to navigate around seats and seat belts and a steering wheel, so she asked if we could move to the back. When we got out she could see that I was kind of looking around for people and said "I don't care," before hopping in the back seat.

I sort of have a think for risky outdoor sex, which several of these stories will feature, but this was the first time with someone new and where we were both married. The thrill overcame any worries about who might be around and the street was pretty quiet at the time. In the back we continued making out and I stripped down her top so I could spend some time running my lips and mouth down her torso and explore her. She had unzipped my pants and fished out my cock when we got in, and I remember how she spread my wetness around my length with her hand before starting a needy handjob as I just lost myself in touching and kissing down her neck and sucking each nipple into my mouth. When I came up for air she went down and took my cock between her lips, looking up at me to make sure I watched her take it deep and down, holding for a moment before coming back off and then sucking be back down at various lengths and intervals.

I laid back and watched out the window as she went to town on me. I was getting louder and the thought of being blown right outside this pub was making me thrust and grunt as I held fistfuls of her long and curly hair sweeping about my lap. Since I was getting louder, she asked me "Do you want to cum?"

We had both talked about how we didn't usually sleep with people on a first date, but the electricity and spontaneity of how badly she wanted me drove me on. I answered without even really thinking behind my sex addled brain, "I want to fuck you."

May sat up and told me cruise around the block and off the main street. Neither of us wanted to wait to go very far, so I started frantically looking for a park or dark spot in a near by neighborhood to park. My hand was in her lap and up her dress while I drove, playing with her while she kept her eyes locked on the side of my face and kept panting. I finally found a parking lot in a neighborhood that was away from homes and seemed to be either asleep, deserted, or at least dark enough to not see in the windows. As I pulled in, I noticed that the parking lot was for the small community church next to it. Especially at that time in my life, being raised (unwillingly) as religious, I wasn't sure if I wanted to even stop, but the sounds from the passenger seat and my mid-sexed brain wouldn't allow it. The look on her face said she obviously didn't care about the location.

May climbed into the backseat again and we started going at it, but since I have a small car, we didn't have the right angle to really settle into penetration. She got a condom and put it on me and I opened the door to get out and readjust, being careful to stay close to the car to not show off a condom covered cock to the neighborhood. When I did, May scooted down the seat and laid flat across it with her feet up on the side of the interior. The idea that anybody would see the way I was standing and moving wouldn't fool anyone, but I didn't care. I pushed myself inside her and we started a frantic and eager fuck with me pressed up against the side of the car. My hands were on the top of the car and I was thrusting my hips into her and the door frame in the dark of the church parking lot.

The locale and the possibility of being caught was something that continued to fuck with my brain too much and the angle wasn't really the best, so I eventually stopped and asked her if she would blow me again because she was so good at it. She agreed, and I got lost back in the moment once the door was closed. She took my cock in her mouth and went back to the same glorious oral sex as before, egging me on until I came in her mouth. After, we drove back to the pub and had another round and then said goodnight. Driving home I was a little paranoid about having been seen and the fact that it was a church. Now it's a just a funny memory of being a little younger, a little less experienced, and a little more lost in the early first waves of non-monogamous sex.