The Time Stopper Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GusBus77
GusBus77
297 Followers

"Well you're kind of...at attention" she said in a very soft voice.

I didn't even bother looking down as I realized that she pointed out my erection. It hadn't gone down since I finished suckling Cindy's breasts. I could tell though, that Kasey was not put-off by this or that she thought I was gross, so I went in for a grand finale.

"I just kind of think you're really attractive" I said bluntly with a 'who else but me' type of stupid smirk. Her smile didn't dissolve and she blushed slightly as she set her piercing blue eyes on my tent.

She didn't care anymore as she reached over with her left hand and grasped the bulge of my cock in her hand. She ran her fingers up and down the length of the outline, admiring it without any regret. I turned my face toward her chest as she was now completely in my own personal space. I rubbed my face between the mounds of her breasts and dared to take one into my mouth. With her free hand she pulled herself back just slightly to pull her straps down and pull her top below her breasts.

Kasey's breasts were smaller than her childhood friends were but they were still a hefty C cup. She placed her right breast upon my lips and whispered, "suck it".

I obliged and suckled on it hungrily as I did with Cindy's. Meanwhile she freed my cock from my shorts by undoing my fly and immediately went to jerk me off. She looked down into my eyes with her cool, blue eyes and showed nothing but lustful desire.

She then sort of snapped out of trance for a bit and stopped jerking me. She slowly pulled her breast away from my mouth and whispered, "wait here".

She did a light but fast jolt to the room to check on Cindy. She came back with one condom and whispered to me as she sat on my lap facing me. She unwrapped the condom and began to place it on my head as she said, "Cindy's asleep so we're in the clear".

Kind of odd that she'd be asleep, but whatever. Kasey pulled her top off completely and then stripped me down as well. My shorts came off of me as Kasey stood up in front of me and turned while sliding off hers, displaying to me her sexy ass. I sat back down on her couch with my cock ready through the hole of my boxers.

Kasey stared into my eyes with the most soul-piercing look as she placed both knees on either side of my legs and began to sink down onto my cock. At last, she hit base, which from my end, I could tell was fairly deep inside of her. Her sweet tits were swelling with excitement as her nipples were erect and goosebumps coated the tops of her breasts. They were right before my face as I took in her left and began to suck it as I did the right just before we had cut away.

She began to ride me with a graceful excitement. Her hair came over the side of my head as I could feel her almost hug my head to her tits as she grinded along my shaft.

"Oh my god" she would whisper in repetition as she enjoyed the pull of her nipple into my mouth and the combined ecstasy of my meat in her. Kasey could have been a damn tattoo model as she had the body and the looks for it.

My hands cupped her ass as I squeezed them and returned her assault on my cock in return. I would slowly shove my cock up in her, teasing her, fighting her for the dominance. But after a little while, I let her have it.

"You like that?" I asked her softly. She arched her back a little and tossed her head back whispering, "Oh fuck yes".

I alternated between her tits the sucks and kisses I gave them, and we even got a little rough as I nibbled on them softly, sending even more waves of pleasure down her spine and her sex. She was turning her humping and grinding into a pounding. She'd come down on my cock stronger now, almost clashing our sexes together with mild violence. I wanted her to come. I wanted Kasey to come on my cock and claim it.

I took her left tit back into my mouth and sucked it vigorously as if I was searching for milk. Kasey paused her thrashing as her body savored the sensation I was giving it through her nipple.

"Gee, I wish I could get a little of that" said Cindy.

Wait, what the fuck? I sort of lightly bit Kasey's nipple as I let it go in shock. "Shit!" she said as she held it in her hand in minor pain.

"How long had you been watching?" Kasey finally asked Cindy after a few seconds of awkward silence.

"Long enough to know that you two had been fucking for about 15 minutes while I was gone. Jesus Kasey it didn't even take you a date to give it up" Cindy joked.

"Fuck you. And what did you mean by you could get a little of?" Kasey spat back trying to hide embarrassment.

Mind you, my cock was still miles deep in Kasey as this whole awkward exchange of words was going on.

"Well, the fucking because who doesn't like some good dick once in a while, and lord knows I've been craving it for a while now, and well what he was doing to you there..." Cindy trailed.

"What? Biting my nipple?" Kasey joked while giving me a bit of cold shoulder.

"Before that. The sucking. Ken sure looked like he knew how to properly suck a titty, and we both know I could definitely use a little of that too." Cindy concluded bluntly.

Kasey gazed a little bit down at me, her tits still at attention in front of my lips, and then back at Cindy and even her breasts.

She looked back down at me and said, "what do you say cowboy? I'll warn you though, you suck on those big tits and you'll be in for a surprise".

Cindy walked over to where we were and sat next to me with her friend still perched nude upon my throbbing member. "John you were breastfed as a baby right?"

I shook my head giving her a 'no'.

"Oh shit, well I guess it would be a first time experience if you want it. Look, bottom-line is you're going to fuck both of us because trust me, Kasey wasn't going to get away with this and I haven't had any sex since the first two months of my pregnancy which is now about 16 months ago. The thing is you'd be doing me a solid by sucking my tits to relieve the pressure of the milk in them and by turning me the hell on" Cindy stated with dense logic.

"Okay" was all I could say.

I was dumbfounded by the entire situation and could not truly move as Kasey hopped off of my cock and let her greatest friend strip in front of me and take over. The familiar sight of the red-head's breasts came before me once again as she herself sunk down on my cock.

Cindy relinquished her breasts before me and commanded me to do as I did to Kasey. I took in her left breast and sucked it with passion. Milk instantly came rushing to my mouth and I felt Cindy release a sigh of mixed relief and pleasure. She also began to ride my cock softly. I swallowed my renewed mouthful of milk and heard Kasey say "tastes yummy doesn't it?"

I nodded as I kept nursing. "I tried it one time that she didn't want to pump. I thought it was weird at first but I liked it" Kasey elaborated. She was sitting to my right after she had disembarked me and grabbed my hand to finger herself with. I followed and began to work her lower region, continuing where we had left off, though on a smaller scale.

We kept this small, peaceful trio of nursing for about five minutes until I was instructed to switch sides by Cindy. I suckled from her right breast now as her bucking began to grow into a stronger and faster intensity. Cindy was sexy as hell, and I couldn't comprehend as to why she'd go so long without any sex, but here I was to relieve her of her stresses. Kasey was enjoying my hand's assertiveness and also bent down next to my face to suck on Cindy's free breast. Though most of the milk on that side had been depleted, she was still able to gather some and drink.

"Oh my god, if you two keep this up, I'm actually going to come really soon" Cindy said in ecstasy as she looked down at us feasting on her tits.

Cindy's bucking strengthened as Kasey and I almost competed for the most milk now. I sucked my breast like I hadn't before, although now it was for pure lust, and it only took around another three minutes until Cindy shook with a volcanic type of rush.

"OOOOOOOOH FUUUUUUUUUUCK!" she yelled out as her vaginal muscles vice-gripped against my shaft.

She pulled her breasts back from us and held her hands on my shoulders as she caught her breath.

Kasey smiled in admiration at how flushed her friend looked. "My my, what a lightweight. You didn't last all that long" she commented.

Cindy gave her a glare and said, "give me a break it had been a long time". She then turned back to me and passionately kissed me, shoving tongue and all.

"You should stay for breakfast, plenty more where that came from" she said as she lightly jiggled her breasts. Cindy stood up and ejected me from within her. She hugged Kasey goodnight and went back into the bedroom.

Kasey wasted to time but instead of immediately getting back on, she pulled the condom off of me. She mounted me once more and began her course, not even hiding the fact that she was not too far behind her friend.

She bucked furiously as my face went to toy and feast upon her breasts. "Oh fuck" she would whisper repetitively once again.

"Do me a favor, will ya?" she asked in mid gasp.

"M-hm" was all I could make out of all the flesh of her tits.

"Come in me, fill me up, make me your slut" she said.

I was a little reserved about that and my small silence was received directly by her, but she cleared the smoke as she whispered, "I'm on the pill, just do it."

She pounded her body down onto me once again and made sure to have her orgasm spike at full throttle.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH GOD DAMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!" she let out as her pussy choked my cock into its own climax.

I made an extra effort to buck my dick as high as I could go into her and felt my balls being pulled as I fired a strong cavalry of load into her. My cock pulsed well around eight times as I felt the head-splittingly delicious sensation from the base of my cock to the tip.

We both collapsed, without regret, without breath. Her head rested against my shoulder and my arms held her as she remained perched upon me.

After catching up on oxygen she turned her face towards mine and kissed me as Cindy had done.

"Let's clean ourselves up before getting to bed. Oh, but seriously, if you do decide to stick around for breakfast, those tits will be your breakfast. They fill up so fast, and she'll encourage you to suck them." Kasey said as she began to gather her strength once more.

I smiled, and kept thinking how much further I was rewarded even though my only mission was to steal the breast milk as I had done before any sex came up.

"Guess I'll stick around for breakfast. Should I sleep here?" I asked.

"What? On the couch? No, you're coming to sleep with us, shoot" Kasey said as she ejected me out of her.

The adventure would only go on further, as the following day, it was not only breakfast that I had to look forward to. But only time could tell what could happen...

GusBus77
GusBus77
297 Followers
12