Temple of Domina: The Tinkerer

Story Info
Inventor kidnaps curvy girl to test busty prototype.
1.2k words
3.39
11.3k
5
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

August 10, 2021

After watching a documentary on artificial lungs, I was inspired. For months I have been trying to perfect a design for an inflatable cage that could assist in mental conditioning. No shape has proven viable. Until now. Breasts. The prisoner needs to be kept between two large breasts, trapped in the cleavage. I just need to decide whose breasts will be the perfect model.

August 14, 2021

I have found her. The perfect woman to model my trap on. Her name is Sammy. A curvy little BBW with long black hair, large breasts, and a massive, beautiful ass. She is visiting a sister in town. If I take her when she leaves no one will notice she's gone.

August 20, 2021

I have followed Sammy all week. When not with her sister she visits the local gay bar. That makes things much easier for me. In fact, this is where I first saw her. I was at the bar the other day checking out asses on the ladies present to take for Juli.anne. Tonight, I made my move. I chose my outfit carefully.

The red straps have never failed me.

"Well, hello there," Sammy said, eying me up.

"Hello to you too."

I blatantly checked her out too.

"Meeting someone?" she asked.

"No, no, I'm here to kidnap someone."

She sat her drink down.

"Who?"

"I don't know yet. I'm still hunting."

"What are you going to kidnap them for?"

"Sex."

I now had her full attention.

"Really?"

"Of course. I practice Domina. I take lovers all the time. I lure them home. Keep them prisoners for a few days of intense love making then dump them back home."

"You do this a lot?"

"All the time."

"And no one gets mad?"

"I don't know, and I don't care. I like to do it. So, I do it."

She smacked suddenly dry lips.

"How do you lure them home?"

"For some I just pick them up like it's a one-night stand. Other times I like to show off my wares."

"Wares?"

"I sell bondage gear online."

"Really?"

"Yes, The Tinkerer's Logbook. Look it up."

"I will. What kind of stuff do you sell?"

I smiled. I had her. I reached into my purse and pulled out a slap bracelet. She cocked her head.

"Really?"

I slapped it onto her right wrist. She checked it out for a minute.

"It's... pretty?"

I stroked it. With a thud her arm slammed to the metal bar counter. Try as she might she could not lift it. I pulled out another. I slapped it on her left arm and stroked it. Now both her arms were trapped.

"See? Now I've taken you prisoner."

"What are you going to do with me?"

Her face was bright red and her breathing heavy as she asked. I leaned over and kissed her. She kissed back instantly.

"Good girl."

I ran my hands over her body squeezing and playing with every luscious inch of her. I stroked the bracelets and they disconnected from the countertop. I forced her hands behind her back and rubbed the bracelets again. They clinked together becoming unbreakable cuffs.

"Are you kidnapping me?"

"Of course."

August 30, 2021

Scans finished. I have documented every inch of Sammy's naked body. Multiple times. I have an exact replica of her stored in my computer. Juli.anne complains she can't touch her. Soon, Baby, soon. The real thing is still asleep in my bed. She's wearing nothing but my cuffs. Ten days is a record. I wonder if she'll ever realize she's been kidnapped for real.

September 10, 2021

I don't think she cares I kidnapped her. Hell, she may even love being kidnapped. Whatever I ask her to do, she does. Without question.

For example, she's spent the last week wearing this special bra which records her breasts' movements in various activities. Running. Walking. Jumping. Hugging. Shopping. Eating. Fucking. With that data I can now begin programming my prototype.

September 20, 2021

After multiple tests I have my prototype up and running.

I gave Sammy a kiss for luck.

"Have you ever played with your own tits before?" I asked her.

"No."

"Let's change that, shall we?"

I helped her up on top and to slip her bare feet into her own oversized cleavage. She shuddered and moaned as she slipped down to her head.

"How does it feel?"

"Wonderful."

"Good. We'll start simple. Booby Trap: Sleep Mode."

The machine whirled to life. Pumps inflated and deflated the massive mammary. I felt a tingle between my legs as I watched. The breasts rose and fell in the slow and steady rhythm of Sammy's own deep sleep. She moaned as the artificial skin rubbed her own.

Yet this was not a moan of pleasure. It was one of relaxation. The pressing breasts preformed a deep tissue massage, releasing any tension she may have been holding.

September 23, 2021

Today I began phase three of experiment. I have kept Sammy in the Booby Trap as much as possible. The massage has resulted in her being in a state of near sleep at most times. As she hung there today, I slipped in the earbuds. I began playing the following sound loop.

You want to sleep. You need to sleep. You so desperately need to sleep. But you can't. There's too much on your mind. You need to unload it. Give me your secrets. Tell me your every forbidden thought. Only then can you find the blissful peace of sleep.

September 30, 2021

Oh, the secrets she has shared. It seems my sweet little Sammy has been holding out on me. She was staying with her sister after making a move on her roommate and being rejected. She showed me a picture of her roommate. Intrigued, I passed it on to Juli.anne. She agrees with me. We need this girl's tits.

October 10, 2021

The trap is set. I called the roommate, Patty, pretending to be a nurse. I tell her Sammy has been in an accident and that she is her emergency contact. She's on her way.

October 11, 2021

It is done. I intercepted Patty in the parking lot of the hospital in stolen scrubs. As she asked me questions about Sammy, I guided her away from the door. I smeared a little of my chloroform rub onto her upper lip, knocking her out instantly. I then loaded her into her own car and drove it home. It will be broken down for parts for my prototypes. Sammy and I stripped her and loaded her into the Booby Trap. Just as she woke, I put it in sleep mode. The earbuds are in place. She is listening to my new subliminal loop.

Patty loves Sammy. Patty needs Sammy. Patty belongs to Sammy. Patty is Sammy's housewife. Patty will spend eternity with Sammy. Patty is Sammy's slave.

Sammy signed the contract. I can now use her likeness for anything I wish. I have so many ideas. I'll start with a protype body for Juli.anne. My wife would like to get out of her computer as we complete designs for the body we will bio-print for her. I know it's a lot of work, but it'll be worth it. I fell in love with my A.I. and I will stop at nothing to bring her home.