The Tip

Story Info
She made a delivery. She received a tip.
3k words
4.45
10.4k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,539 Followers

I work at a motel and today had been one of those days. Whinging guests, things breaking down, the weather muggy and ominous, and me the main target of complaints as I was the low man on the totem pole. (Or girl in my case, assuming they carve girls into totem poles.)

A quarter of an hour before my shift ended two things happened. A brisk breeze blew up, clearing the mugginess away, and Beth (my manager) called to me.

"You're about due to knock off," she said with a smile. "You've been a godsend today. Go and get cleaned up and go home. Just drop this package off at unit thirty on your way out."

I smiled and thanked her, hurrying off to get cleaned up. That done I grabbed the package and headed out, feeling completely refreshed. Unit thirty was way off at one end of the motel but that was fine by me as I had to go that direction anyway.

I knocked on the door of the unit and waited. If necessary I had a master key and could enter and leave the package but it's always polite to knock. There are some things you don't want to walk in on.

"We're not answering the door," a voice yelled. "It's unlocked so just come on in."

If that's what they wanted then that's what I'd do. I opened the door and strolled in. There were two lazy men in the unit, sprawled on the couch, watching the tellie. If pushed I'd have had to admit that they were rather studly specimens. As a matter of fact I was willing to admit that without being pushed. They were hot.

Stud one was around six foot tall, blonde, fairly handsome, looking quite fit, and wearing an engaging smile. Oh, and some shorts, but nothing else. How could I tell his height when he was sprawled on the couch? Easy. He proved to be a gentleman (they both did) and stood up when a lady entered the room.

Stud two was just as tall, also blonde, handsome, and fit, but about fifty pound heavier than Stud 1. Not fat heavier but muscle heavier. He was also wearing an engaging smile and shorts.

"Good afternoon," said Stud one. "I see our goodies have finally arrived. Thank you very much for bringing them around. Just wait a moment while I grab a tip for you."

"There's no need for that," I said hastily, as per official policy. Not that official policy would stop me accepting one if offered.

"I insist," he said, patting at his short, apparently looking for his wallet.

"Blast, I've nothing on me. Give the girl a tip Abe."

"What the hell makes you think I've got anything on me," objected Abe. "You're a trifle slow at times, Gavin."

"No I'm not. You're just cheap. Go and get your wallet."

"Oh, please, there's really no need for a tip. Just doing a part of my job, after all." (Damn it, they should have kept their wallets on them.)

"No, no. I insist. Tell you what, instead of scrounging around for our wallets..."

His voice trailed off and to my surprise he reached over, caught my arm, and pulled me over against him. I had time to give him a startled look and then he was kissing me.

Oh my god but that man knew how to kiss. I could feel my toes curling as he kissed me, heat seeming to just well up all over my body, especially in the naughty bits if you know what I mean. My hands had automatically opened wide and pressed against his chest, ostensibly to push him away. In practice they just pressed against him, feeling his heat and muscles. For some reason I was just kissing him back and wow, he was hot.

"Well, that was interesting," Gavin said with a brilliant smile.

"Hopefully this will be, too," said Abe. "It's only fair I give you a tip as well."

He calmly took over from Gavin, pulling me against him and kissing me. He was every bit as talented as Gavin in area, my toes resuming their curling and more heat rising internally. When he finally lifted his head he was giving me a smile just as brilliant as the one Gavin gave me, looking pleased with himself while I just felt slightly stunned.

"Um, yeah, a different type of tip," I admitted.

"But acceptable?" asked Gavin.

"I guess. Pretty hard to give you any change though," I said with a bit of a smirk.

One thing surprised me, well the second, actually. The kisses were the first surprise. The second was that neither man had tried to pet me, something that is rather rare when a man kisses you. Wandering hands seemed to be an essential part of a kiss to some men.

"Have we been challenged?" asked Abe.

"You know, I believe we have," said Gavin.

"Wait, what?" I said, confused.

And then Gavin was pulling me towards him, smiling.

"So I'll tip you with another kiss. That'll gives you a two kiss tip from me but I'll require one kiss in change."

He promptly started kissing me again and I was quickly getting carried away with it. He sure knew what he was doing. One difference which I noticed in just an idle manner was that this time his hands were on my hips, not my back.

The kiss finished and I then found out why his hands had been on my hips. He pushed them down (his hands, not my hips) and my shorts went down. I'd been so distracted by the kiss that I hadn't even noticed that he'd flicked open the button holding my shorts up.

I gave a squeak of alarm and tried to grab them but I was way too late. Gavin laughed. "I'll just take my change now," he told me.

He pulled me flush against his body and my shock and embarrassment level went two notches higher. He'd also dropped his own shorts and his erection was pressing against my tummy.

"Your shorts," I said in a half wail and he just laughed again.

"I like to be fair," he said. "Your shorts are down so mine should be as well. That's all. Now, my change please."

The kissing started again and his technique was still wonderful. Even so it couldn't really overcome the knowledge that his erection was pressing against my naked flesh like a burning brand. It seemed that I could feel it burning me right through my panties. A horrible suspicion and I dropped a hand to check my panties and came up empty. He'd pulled them down at the same time as my shorts, the rotten swine. What was worse was that the knowledge seemed to just heat up the fires already burning inside me.

Gavin stopped kissing me finally, leaving me completely flustered. I looked down for my shorts, meaning to grab them and pull them up. I didn't act quickly enough as Abe was now pulling at my arm, pressing himself against me. Why wasn't I surprised to find another erection pressing against me? Abe proceeded to try and kiss me senseless, and I think he damned near succeeded.

"If you don't mind I'm leaving now," I snapped.

"What? Like that?" asked Abe, sounding scandalised. "Clothes first, surely?"

"Of course clothes first," I snapped. "Don't be an idiot."

"Oh, in that case. Um, there is one other small matter."

"What?"

"Gavin gave you two kisses and got one in change. I've given you two kisses and am waiting for my change."

I just stared blankly at him. Just how much gall did these two have? Quite a bit I found out.

"Um, you may have noticed that we're naked," said Gavin waving towards his nakedness. Well, yes, I had kind of noticed. "It seems to me that when you give Abe his change you should be naked as a final goodbye."

The final goodbye sounded a good idea. The nakedness not so much. My choice in the matter was sort of taken away from me when Abe calmly lifted up my top.

"Come on. This won't take long," he said, and I reluctantly lifted my hands as my top (and bra) were lifted up and off.

The boys took one hand each and held them away from my body, looking me over while all I could do was stand there and blush. I'd never been looked over quite so blatantly. Knowing they were looking at me like that did nothing to reduce the heat bubbling inside my loins.

"Take your kiss, Abe," said Gavin and Abe was by no means reluctant in doing so. I found my nakedness pressed against his nakedness, his erection pressing against my lower tummy and my breasts pressing against his hairy chest. All that and the kiss had the fires that had been lit to burn hotter than ever. He finally ended the kiss and I breathed a soft sigh of relief.

Oddly enough, for all that they were naked and had stripped me I didn't at any time feel threatened by rape. Yes, I was mad at them, but not scared. Excited, yes. Scared, no. For some reason they just didn't seem as though they were the rapist type.

"Well, can I get dressed now?" I asked, sarcasm coming to the fore.

"Well, you can, but there are other options," Gavin said.

"What?" Me, puzzled and suspicious.

"Another option would be to lean back against that table," he said, nodding to the table I'd put their package on, "and watch as I enter you and see how long it takes me to bring you to a climax. Alternatively you could lean forward over the table while Abe takes you from behind. Both these options are far superior to you simply getting dressed and walking away whistling."

"I can't whistle," I said rather inanely. Inside a little voice was talking to me. They want to fuck you. Both of them do. Are you going to let them? You know you want to. The trouble was that I did. They were both hotties and I was already aroused. I wanted a length of cock inside me, working me over. But, and it was a big but, I didn't see how I could simply let two strangers fuck me when I've only just met them. I dithered, knowing even as I did so that dithering was in itself a choice. I wasn't saying no and I wasn't taking steps to get dressed, so I was saying yes in a roundabout way to the other options.

After a couple of minutes with none of us speaking or moving Gavin simply covered my breasts with his hands and pressed lightly against them. I moved back, finding myself bumping against the table, my bottom pressing against it. Gavin's knee was pressing between my knees, moving them apart, while he came closer, standing between them.

He didn't say anything, just stroking my pussy, finding my pudenda fat and wet, easily parting for his probing fingers. I was looking down, my hands now behind me, bracing myself. His cock was there, pressing against me. I wanted to tell him no. I also want to say yes, yes, yes. All I had to do was keep silent and the yeses won. He was pushing into me. I could see his erection sinking into me. See? I could feel it sliding in, going deeper every moment. I was pushing myself against him, needing him inside me, groaning with relief as he sank in nice and deep.

He was starting to move now, pulling back and thrusting back in, giving me a little jolt each time his cock slapped home. I was pushing to meet him. I might as well, after all. It's not as though he was going to stop. Besides, it wasn't my fault this was happening. I hadn't said he could. He'd just started before I could say no, so no, not my fault. Feeling justified I clung to him, accepting what he was doing. I was no longer watching his cock thrust into me. My head was tilted back looking up for no particular reason. My hands were behind me, bracing me, and I just kept rocking, relishing the sensations being raised with every thrust.

Time crept along at what was really a furious rate. I'd reached the point where I was all expectation, knowing I was going to climax, wanting it, needing it, anticipating it.

Bevan made a funny sound and redoubled his efforts. He was starting to spasm, jerking as he evacuated his seed deep inside me and that first splash was all it took to set me off. Whether it was a physical reaction to his seed spilling inside me or a psychological one I didn't know and, quite frankly, didn't care. I just gave a soft scream and climaxed quite vigorously.

Bevan moved off me, leaving me leaning back against the table, breathing heavily, feeling too lethargic to move. Abe was there, acting the gentleman. Apparently he'd visited the bathroom and fetched a washer soaked with warm water and a hand towel and was calmly wiping me down and drying me off.

When he'd finished he smiled and said, "Okay, turn around now."

I was like, "What?"

"Gavin explained earlier. Lean back and watch him. Lean forward and experience me. You've been leaning back. Now it's my turn."

"What? You expect me to, ah, to..." My voice died away in disbelief. He had to be kidding.

"Well of course. I helped bring you to this point. Morally it wouldn't be fair to entertain Gavin and not me, now would it? So if you'd just turn around?"

I was feeling a little confused. Was he saying I now had a moral obligation to let him fuck me? What about what I wanted? Did I want to get fucked by a second man straight after being fucked by someone else? I mean, when all is said and done they were both strangers to me. And I just permitted one of them to fuck me royally, I had to admit. And I was wondering what it would be like to have Abe take me now. No insult to Gavin intended, but it seemed to me that equipment wise Abe's was fatter and longer. What would that be like?

I slowly turned around leaning forward over the table, waiting.

I wasn't kept waiting long. Abe simply moved up behind me and started pressing home with no delay. Now I was really being filled with a man's erection, my passage being stretched wider as he entered. No need to take it easy seemed to be Abe's creed, assuming that Gavin had helped shape my passage for easy entry.

I don't know about easy but the feel of Abe's cock ramming home, forcing me to take all of him in a fast and furious manner was enough to tweak my orgasmic nerve if there's such a thing. Abe slammed home and I climaxed, just like that. Abe laughed, and then set to work with a will.

I was bouncing up and down on the spot, trying to ride Abe's cock as it thundered back and forth. There was no gentleness in Abe's actions. He was all thrust, thrust, thrust, apparently operating under the assumption that my pussy was well lubricated and could take whatever he wanted to dish out. The ease with which he was moving and the way I was reacting seemed to suggest that he was spot on in his assumptions.

Even with that first minor climax when he initially charged into me I was rapidly building towards a second climax. (Well, a third, but only the second for Abe.) He kept drilling in, his arms around me holding my breasts, teasing them. Even the way he molested my breasts seemed to be pushing me ever nearer to another climax.

Maybe it was an extra hard thrust or maybe it was an accumulation of everything but whatever, I climaxed again, once again finding myself screaming and trying not to.

I was prepared to relax, assuming it was all over, only to find that Abe had different ideas.

"Come on, girl, hump your hips. No man wants to fuck a dummy. Get with the action," Abe snapped, his cock a metronome, beating out the rhythm he expected me to match.

I didn't really have a choice in the matter. I started moving again, my movements almost completely automatic at this stage. He just stood behind me, swaying back and forth, each movement driving his cock hard into me. For my part, after that involuntary pause, I simply resumed rocking back and forth, driving back towards him every time he thrust into me. I suspect that anyone watching would see my bottom bouncing up and down, up and down.

It wasn't all that much longer and Abe started to increase the pace. I was now panting, tiring from all the exercise. I hadn't had this much exercise for ages. My bouncing against him felt exhausting and exhilarating. He was driving me towards another climax and the way he was acting he was finally going to climax himself.

He suddenly cut loose, having his climax, and I was right about his doing that would force me to have yet another. I almost collapsed onto the table when he moved away from me, Gavin stepping up with washer and towel to help me clean up. A very considerate pair, I have to admit.

I departed the unit, heading homeward. For the life of me I couldn't understand what had got into me. That wasn't me, letting a stranger have sex with me. Never, ever, would I do that. As for letting two of them? My only guess is that they must have hypnotised me. Yes, that must be it.

I made two decisions as I headed home. I was going out with Dave tonight and if he thought he was getting lucky he would have to think again. The other decision related to work. If anything needed to be delivered to unit thirty someone else could deliver it.

Ashson
Ashson
8,539 Followers