The Toilet Club Ch. 06-08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meg's place was extremely luxurious. The wall to wall carpeting was thick and the easy chairs and couch in the recessed living room looked overstuffed and inviting, kind of like Meg's bikini. Mike walked a few steps behind Meg as she trotted from room to room, her ample buttocks shifting back and forth and threatening to burst out of the tiny thongs. Mike was seized with the desire to drop to all fours and sniff her butt like a dog. Control yourself, pal, he said to himself. You don't want to blow this deal! This babe is hot!

"And here's my bedroom," Meg noted as they entered a back room dominated by a giant bed. "The master bedroom, I suppose, although I prefer to call it the mistress bedroom."

Meg spun on the heels of her bare feet and walked over to an adjoining doorway. "My bathroom, of course." Mike got an eyeful of thick towels, brass fixtures, and a mirrored wall behind a giant tub.

"And out here...is the pool!" Meg slid back a glass door along one wall of the bedroom and led Mike out onto a patio. A pleasant kidney-shaped pool, complete with diving board, surrounded by reclining beach chairs, a closely-trimmed lawn, a cluster of trees and a high wooden fence set things off nicely. At the far end of the yard, near the other end of the house was a brick barbecue and a picnic table.

It was just perfect, Mike thought, except for a certain strange odor. Mike wrinkled his nose and sniffed. Odd. It sort of smelled like a barnyard. Meg caught his expression and grinned.

"Oh yes. I should apologize. I just had a fresh load of horseshit delivered yesterday. And it does kind of smell things up!" Meg gestured dismissively. "Though, I rather like the smell, myself, don't you?"

"Uh...sure," Mike agreed after another sniff. "Earthy!"

"Exactly! I had them dump it in the hot-tub, for a kind of spa treatment." Meg grinned, standing before him, her large breasts taunting him underneath the straining bikini top. "I can see that we'll get on just fine!" Mike stared at her hardened nipples which poked through the tight fabric of her top. They were like thimbles just begging to be twisted and tugged. Mike swallowed hard.

They strolled back to the kitchen where Aunt Susan was bent over with her butt out, looking in the refrigerator. A pack of four frozen sausages was sitting on the counter in a small pool of water.

"Lose something?" Meg asked with a smirk.

"Oh, there you are!" Susan exclaimed, straightening up. I was just looking for the condiments for our wieners!"

"Mike, why don't you change into your trunks while I help Susan a minute? There's a guest bathroom right there through that door."

"Sure thing!" Mike grabbed his swimming trunks from the back of the kitchen stool where Susan had draped them, and went into the bathroom, closing the door behind him.

With Mike out of earshot, Meg turned to her friend and stepped up close to her. "No need for the usual ketchup and mustard, my dear! I've got my own condiments. It's that time of month you know. So, we've got plenty of tangy barbecue sauce!" Meg smiled evilly and patted her bikinied crotch. "Or if you prefer my secret sauce...!" The twisted hostess gave her own tush a little slap.

"Oh, Meg! Really! Behave yourself! Mike's just a boy, after all!"

"I don't know about that, honey," her friend declared. "That pistol he's packing looks as full-grown as they get!"

As if on cue, Mike re-emerged from the bathroom, his tight, olympic-style trunks struggling to keep his raging erection covered. Both women's eyes were drawn like magnets to the stiffened meat pole making a small pup-tent of the front of his trunks.

"Well, hello sailor!" Meg exclaimed with a grin, ignoring Susan's elbow to her ribs. "It looks to me like you could use a nice cooling swim! You go ahead and jump in the pool. We'll join you in just a sec."

Torn between the embarrassed need to hide his rampant boner and a growing impulse to display it proudly to the two older women, Mike felt his face flush. Not sure what to say, he merely nodded a few times, smiled, and headed out to the pool.

Back in the kitchen, the two horny women were momentarily silent as they watched his tight-muscled butt recede out of sight.

"Good Lord, Sue!" Meg quipped. "That boy is outstanding! Pun intended. However do you keep your hands off him?"

"It's not easy, believe me" Susan sighed. "His hormones are raging and the excitement is contagious. It's only been a couple days and I feel like I'm sitting on a powder keg. Ohh, just look at him!"

Meg followed her friend's gaze. Mike was poised on the end of the diving board, his muscular young body taut but relaxed. He jumped lightly and executed a perfect dive into the water below.

"Well, I'm sure he'd be a quick learner on whatever subject he puts his mind to," Meg noted. "I'd be happy to teach him a thing or two if you don't beat me to it!"

Before Susan could get a cautionary word in, Meg turned to the kitchen counter and picked up the package of half-thawed hotdogs.

"Speaking of wieners," she smirked, "I don't think these are going to thaw in time for our barbecue. Maybe we can kill two birds with one stone: Get a little temporary relief and help dinner along at the same time!"

Meg quickly slit the plastic package open and pulled out two hotdogs with one hand. To Susan's astonishment, she pulled down her bikini bottoms with her other hand, revealing her shaved pussy mound and large floppy labia between which a tampon string dangled.

"Out with the old, in with the new!" she exclaimed as she pulled out a blood-soaked tampon and tossed it in the trash. Squatting slightly she took one of the hotdogs and inserted it between her moist cunt lips. She shuddered slightly and pushed the chilly wiener up her twat until it was lost from view.

"Oh! That tickles! And now for step two! Susan, would you do the honors?"

"Really, Meg! I..." Susan spluttered as her best friend got down on all fours in front of her with her shapely ass waving in the air.

"Oh, just can it, sweetie! My backdoor's feeling lonely and it wants its meat popsicle too!" Meg handed the half-frozen frankfurter to Susan who reluctantly but obediently positioned it at Meg's puckered sphincter.

"That's right! Push that wiener in! I can take it, as you well know!" Meg hissed.

Susan rubbed the tip of the dog back and forth against the anal opening, generating a little coating of wiener juice and rectal moisture. Then with an enthusiasm that surprised even her, she pushed the rigid sausage past the sphincter and firmly guided it up Meg's hungry rectum until it too disappeared within.

"Oh baby! That feels unbelievable!" Meg gasped. "That ought to hold me for at least a half hour! Susan, you must try it! It might just take your mind off Mike for a spell."

"Maybe so, maybe so," Susan muttered, still staring at Meg's full ass as her friend scrambled to her feet. "I suppose there's no harm to it."

Curious over what was taking his Aunt and her friend so long, Mike climbed dripping out of the pool and padded in his bare feet back to the kitchen's sliding glass door. He was about to slide the door open when the scene inside stopped him dead in his tracks. His Aunt was down on her hands and knees, facing away from the door as Meg squatted behind her, pushing first a frozen wiener up her hairy cunt and then another one up her brown-stained asshole.

"Whoa!" Mike muttered to himself, doing a quick about-face before the busy women discovered his presence. He ran over to the pool and dove back in noisily, hoping the cold water would keep him from shooting his wad in his trunks. This sure beat any family barbecue he'd ever attended before!

Stuffed full of wiener meat, Susan and Meg were floating on a hormonal high. Susan quickly changed into her white one-piece, making sure that no hotdog tips were trying to escape her orifices. Just as they were about to go out to the pool, Meg slid the kitchen's door open, looked down at the ground and stopped. Mike's wet footprints leading up to the door and back to the pool were still visible.

"Well, well, well!" Meg grinned, turning to Susan. "I think your nephew may have gotten quite an eyeful a couple of minutes ago."

All Susan could do was grin back as the two beauties stepped outside and walked with mincing steps over to the poolside area.

[If you enjoyed this story, please consider leaving comments or feedback reflecting that. Thank you.]

12