The Toilet Club Ch. 16

Story Info
Aunt Susan ushers Mikey into his manhood and her pussy.
2.3k words
4.58
11.9k
10

Part 7 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Arsenique
Arsenique
197 Followers

[Please note: As you might guess from the title, this continuing story involves both golden and brown bodily materials, as well as menstruation, and is NOT for everyone. If you do not enjoy those subjects, please go no further, but look elsewhere for the kinds of stories you DO like. Please do not vote this down just because it is not your cup of tea or you disapprove. This story is pure fantasy and all characters in it are 18 or over. This story is the seventh installment of "The Toilet Club" and I urge you to read the earlier installments before reading this, in order to follow the storyline and better understand what's going on. You will not regret it! Thanks.]

Aunt Susan ushers Mikey into his manhood and her pussy

When Susan Compton had brought her nephew Mike back to her friend Meg's home for a day of menstrual mischief, she hadn't quite known what to expect. She had guessed that Meg probably had some intense ritual in mind to introduce her precocious nephew to the taboo delights of blood play and her hunch had been correct. First Meg and then Susan had led the eager 18-year old through a lesson in orally pleasing a woman in her period. He had brought them both to awesome orgasms, which was certainly gratifying. But Susan had felt so close to her dear nephew - cherishing the intimacy between them - that she decided to seize the moment and take his genital virginity as well.

Admittedly, this flew in the face of her original determination to be on her best behavior and just show her innocent nephew a wholesome good time while he stayed with her for the summer. But things had swiftly moved past those good intentions, especially once she discovered that Mike and she shared a certain interest in "the toilet thing" as Mikey had put it. She had even gone so far as to create a secret "Toilet Club" for just the two of them to carefully explore their taboo proclivities in private. Yes, it was risky and no doubt depraved, but she had his best interests in mind, after all.

Like her, Mikey was inexorably drawn to a fascination with bodily waste and excretions. It was just so primal and, well, natural! Without exception, everyone alive engaged in defecation and urination, but only a select few - a special elite, one might say - found it charged with erotic power and had the courage to engage in toilet play.

But all that was not on the immediate agenda in Meg's play room. Mike's two "aunties" had put him through an intense experience of orally pleasuring them in the depths of their menstrual horniness. Now Susan wanted to provide her nephew a tender initiation into the simple charms of vaginal sexual intercourse. Could there be anything more wholesome and basic than that? Surely not!

* * *

"Mikey, sweetheart, let's get ourselves cleaned up for 'phase two' of our special time together. Why don't you run over to the sink and wash up, and bring a damp washcloth back for me to cleanse my puss. Thanks, hon."

Mike was in an extremely agreeable mood to do whatever Aunt Susan suggested. The afternoon so far had been just fucking awesome. He didn't mind if "Aunt Meg" had called him a "cunt sniffer" or any other demeaning name. Hell, she had rubbed his nose in her very dank beaver and made him lick her blood and cunt juices. Was there another 18-year old on the planet who had enjoyed such access to what Meg had called Women's Mysteries? Absolutely not!

Whatever Aunt Susan had in further store for him, he was up for it. Was she going to let him fuck her? The thought almost made him cum on the spot as he washed himself up at the sink. He tried to cool himself down as he brought the wet washcloth back to his aunt in their candle-lit love zone. He sensed that she wanted to downplay the whole menstrual theme going forward. He was okay with that.

Susan Compton took the damp washcloth from her nephew. God, he was so considerate. She wiped the washcloth up and down her leaking cunt. She wanted to get herself as clean as she could, to welcome his bulging cock into her hungry cunt. She might require a bit of water-based lube to help keep things slippery in her bloody passage, but that aside, she could hardly wait to have him inside her. He was such a sweet kid, an irresistible - and well-endowed! - young man, that the thought of their impending carnal union just made her heart glow. Perhaps she was just deluding herself, but it truly felt like she was just a vehicle for the Divine Feminine to embrace and envelope them both.

* * *

"Mike, you've given me and your Aunt Meg so much pleasure today, but I think you deserve some as well. Why don't you lay down here on your back and let me give you some back?"

Mike lay down on the towel where she indicated, as she knelt beside him and grabbed his semi-flaccid cock. This was another intimate privilege that she'd not allowed herself. She sucked his prick into her hungry mouth and set about raising him to a stiffened state. Mmmm! Very tasty, indeed! She could smell the musky odor of his crotch, and the pheromones that were overpowering her. Oh my God! She needed his rigid cock within her without delay.

Susan laid herself down beside her nephew and spread her legs, knees up, and bade him to enter her.

"Please, Mike. Push yourself into your Auntie's cunt and possess me. Let me receive your beautiful dick and rub ourselves to our mutual ecstasy. Unnnh! Oh, honey, that's it. So fine, so hard. Oh! Oh! Oh!"

There was no question that their union was lewd and enveloped in shame. She was his Aunt and he was her innocent nephew. Was there anything more taboo or depraved than their grinding their organs against each other, and enjoying this forbidden intimacy? Hardly!

To make matters worse, her menses were again expressing themselves and mixing their fishy odors with her cunt'a strong muskiness. God, what a smell! Susan just hoped that Mike was turned on by it all. She so wished for his first experience of fucking to be a beloved memory for him. Her own pleasure was not the goal, not now. She wanted Mikey to explode his pent-up gonads into her vaginal depths and fill her full of his spermy cum. Oh yes. Oh God. Ahhhhh!

* * *

As Mike got the hang of dipping his stiffened prick in and out of his aunt's bloody cunt, he savored his growing confidence and sense of manhood. He'd been here only, what?, three days? And already Aunt Susan was letting him fuck her. Had anything else in his young life ever felt so good? Absolutely not! The snug warmth of her cooze squirming excitedly around his cock made jacking off seem like a formal handshake. He reached up and fondled her jiggling tits, catching her nipples and pinching and twisting them, while Susan squealed and moaned.

Shifting his position so that he was sitting back on his haunches while still positioned in Susan's cunt, Mike slid his hands under his aunt's buttocks and started gripping and squeezing them in time with his thrusts. Fuck! This felt so great, getting to maul her fleshy bottom like he was King of the World! He kept checking if he was going overboard, but it sure didn't seem like it. Aunt Susan kept egging him on with husky demands for more and harder. She had one hand alternately gripping and slapping his right butt cheek, while she strummed her clit like a woman possessed. She was rapidly approaching a thumping climax and Mike felt he was right on her heels. She moved her hands up to his shoulders and pulled him down to feel his chest upon hers, their sweaty bodies rubbing against each other.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!" she squealed, as he pounded into her bloody hole. "Fuuuuuckk!!" She went over the edge, just as Mike unloaded a giant load of jizz deep within her clutching cunt.

"Jeezus Fuck!" Mike yelled. "Holy Shit!"

Their obscene exclamations mixed with Meg's rude grunts as she fingered her own bloody gash and gave into her own expletive-laced cries. The mutual relief of their combined sexual tensions was palpable as the stench of cunt juice, sperm, blood, and sharp perspiration hung in the air.

* * *

Once they were all beginning to return to their senses, Meg was the first to speak.

"Mikey, that was truly inspiring. I must admit that I am somewhat jealous of the exquisite fucking you gave to Auntie Susan, but perhaps my turn will come in due course. If not today, then soon. But I do have one suggestion for the perfect conclusion to such an impressive debut. I hope you don't mind."

"Aunt Meg, I don't think I'm likely to have any objection to any suggestion you might make. What is it?"

"Well, my dear, you've just created one of the most spectacular cream-pies I've ever seen. And as I always say, 'let no good cream-pie go to waste'! If you'd like to be a perfect gentleman, I suggest you hop to and slurp up Auntie Susan's lovely pink cream-pie before it all leaks out onto her towel."

Mike gave a quick look at his aunt's cunt and realized that his copious ejaculation of cum was beginning to drip out of her snatch, its mix of spermy goo and blood looking like pink cream frosting being squeezed out of a hairy Twinkie. Wow! Cool!

He was immediately on it, lapping it up and using his tongue and fingers to scoop more out of her relaxed gash to be eagerly swallowed by the horny lad. He had never tasted anything quite like it, it was simultaneously sweet and salty, musky and fishy, sort of an extra helping of "Surf and Turf" exuding from her hairy clam. Once again, he had a very strong hunch that there was not another eighteen year-old on the planet enjoying this lewd treat at this very moment. Really, what were the odds?

* * *

Susan Compton slowly regained consciousness as she realized that her nephew was back avidly sucking and fingering her sticky twat. Good Grief! Mikey was like the Energizer Bunny. She raised herself on her elbows and tried to discern what was going on.

"Oh, hi Suze!" Meg chirped brightly from the shadows. "I suggested that Mikey not waste that colossal cream-pie that he produced. I must say that he is cleaning it up most diligently! I think you've got yourself a keeper, though I will insist that you continue to share."

Susan couldn't quite make out Meg's features in the near-darkness of the play-room, but she suspected that she was sporting one of her evil grins. Meg was certainly irrepressible. Susan sported a small grin of her own and decided to just lie back and enjoy Mikey's ministrations. He certainly was treating her like a queen!

* * *

Once the depraved trio had all showered and put themselves back together, Susan had decided to drive her nephew back to her place, before Meg got any more wicked ideas, though she kept that motive to herself. She did discuss the week ahead with Meg, and mapped out a plan.

She suggested that they give Mike a few day's rest and a break from menstrual matters. They both needed to attend to their jobs and Susan thought it best to let Meg's period wind down before she came by to scoop up Mike for an overnight stay at Meg's. She had her qualms about leaving Mikey alone in Meg's clutches, but she also knew there was no way that she could flat-out deny Meg's mischievous desires. Meg's curriculum for teaching the lad how to please women was broad enough that surely there were a few things she could convey to him that were not entirely depraved, weren't there?

In the meantime, in the evenings, Susan could teach Mike a few things that she was uniquely qualified to share with him. "Toilet Things," perhaps. She felt a certain urge to not delay on such matters, as she thought it important that he feel completely at ease with his own desires. She did not want him to suffer the years of shame and unfulfilled cravings that had been her own lot in life. The things that seemed to fascinate him - and her, of course - were entirely natural. If she had one overriding goal for the summer, it was to make clear to him that the two of them were NOT perverted freaks. To think otherwise was to just feed self-loathing and guilt. And that way lay madness!

On the drive home, they stopped off at a Long John Silver's for some fish and chips - might as well wrap up the day's fishiness with a flourish - and aimed to get back to Susan's before sundown. Mike's aunt proposed that they hold another meeting of The Toilet Club that evening, if Mikey was okay with that? Hell, yeah, he was okay with that! He was over the moon! The best day of his life just seemed to go on and on!

Once again his shorts were finding it hard to contain his throbbing boner. As they stopped at a red light on the last leg of their journey, Aunt Susan reached over from behind the wheel and affectionately petted his swollen member. Just think of all he had done today, and yet he was ready for more! There's nothing quite like a horny young man she thought. Unless it's a horny mature aunt.

To be continued

[If you enjoyed this story, please consider leaving comments or feedback reflecting that. Thank you.]

Arsenique
Arsenique
197 Followers