The Toilet Club Ch. 17

Story Info
Aunt Susan's urgent dump and then backdoor pleasures.
2.9k words
4.62
18.3k
10

Part 8 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Arsenique
Arsenique
197 Followers

[Please note: As you might guess from the title, this continuing story involves both golden and brown bodily materials, as well as menstruation, and is NOT for everyone. If you do not enjoy those subjects, please go no further, but look elsewhere for the kinds of stories you DO like. Please do not vote this down just because it is not your cup of tea or you disapprove. This story is pure fantasy and all characters in it are 18 or over. This story is the eighth installment of "The Toilet Club" and I urge you to read the earlier installments before reading this, in order to follow the storyline and better understand what's going on. You will not regret it! Thanks.]

Aunt Susan's urgent dump and then backdoor pleasures

Once the pair were back at Susan's from their day at Meg's, Aunt Susan set about prepping her bed for another Toilet Club session. She pulled off the linens from the previous night, wiped down the plastic mattress protector and with an assist from Mike, remade the bed with fresh sheets and bedding. There! Things were now all cozy and inviting again.

On their drive home, Susan had been turning over various possibilities in her mind. Like a feline marking territory, she was determined to quickly acquaint her nephew with as many of her body's orifices as possible. He'd both licked and fucked her cunt, and she'd orally serviced his cock, getting it nice and stiff for his first fuck. But that still left her most important and sensitive orifice: her asshole! All that Mikey had had in there was a finger or two so far. Perhaps she could wrap up the day with both his tongue and penis up her poop-chute. That would solidly anchor her in his memory of his day of initiation into manhood. And it would give her fond memories as well!

* * *

"Mikey dear, I was thinking of having a little nightcap to go with our Toilet Club meeting tonight. Would you like one too?"

"Sure thing, Aunt Susan! I'll just have what you're having."

Wow! This really was going to be a day and night to remember! All Mike was familiar with was cheap beer and even cheaper wine, and of course some weed, when things got lucky. Whatever his Aunt might propose was bound to be better than most of that. He had stashed a few nice buds in his travel bag, but this was probably not the time to mention that. He had no idea whether Aunt Susan might still like to get high like her college days. There was plenty of time to sort that out.

Susan Compton ran through the nightcap options. A wee dram of Scotch? Rum and Coke? A Gin and Tonic? None of those seemed quite right. Ah, how about a nice Hot Toddy? That would be very cozy and heart-warming. She heated up a kettle of hot water and mixed it in two glasses with a nice finger or two of brandy and some cinnamon and nutmeg. A twist of lemon and a sample taste. Yum! This ought to relax them and get them "in the mood".

Once Mike was in her bed, clad in those same cum stained pajama pants from the other night, she offered him a snifter of Hot Toddy and they clinked their nightcaps. Mmmm. These were just right. Now they could relax and get intimate. Very intimate.

"So, Mikey, this has been quite a day of 'firsts' for you, has it not?"

"It's been awesome, Aunt Susan! I don't know how to thank you."

"Well, it's not over yet and I can think of a way or two you could thank me that would be delightful for both of us. Are you game?"

"Fuck yeah! C'mon Aunt Susan, you know me by now. I'm up for anything you suggest. Have I ever said 'No'?"

"Hmmm. I guess not. Still, I worry about overwhelming you with too much nastiness. I don't want to drive you away like I did with Al."

"Al is a fool and an idiot, Aunt Susan. Just flush him from your mind. Everything he refused to do, I'd do in a second. I don't care what it is, I want to fulfill your needs and desires. I know it sounds corny, but I really love you, Aunt Susan!"

"Oh, Mike, you are so sweet! Here's what I have in mind. Would you like to kiss and eat my anus to get it all loose and juicy, and then slide your stiff prick up my rectum and give me a good anal fucking? It has been so long since I've had that pleasure, and it means so much to me. This can be our Toilet Club secret, but I do need it so!"

"Listen to me, Aunt Susan. If our Toilet Club means anything - and for me, it means a lot - it is our vow to each other to accept our cravings and desires, and share them together. There's nothing I'd rather do than to push my cock up your ass and root it around in your rectum. I've not had a chance to fuck a woman's butt, and it would be the perfect end - heh heh - to our adventure today."

Susan Compton was pleased to hear her nephew's response. She was still clad in her bra and panties as a kind of tease for Mike. He did seem to like women's undies. But then he seemed to like everything!

Suddenly she felt a gurgle in her innards and remembered that she'd not taken a crap all day! She'd had a vague notion to save it up for later, but later was now and she urgently had to go. She could feel her colon absolutely stuffed with eggs, bacon and pancakes, not to mention KFC and coleslaw, and then fish and chips on top of that! Goodness! She must be literally full of shit!

"Er, Mikey, we've got an item of business to attend to before your cock can even fit in my rectum. I really really need to take a poop without further delay. What would you like me to do with it?"

Mike's head felt ready to explode. Talk about an embarrassment of riches! And she wanted him to decide? Jeez. Well, he was all set on fucking her butt and frankly he'd rather not get distracted into shit play just now. Let's save that for another day!

"Aunt Susan, I think it would be most direct to just get you over to the toilet so you can take a satisfying dump and empty yourself out. Perhaps you can sit down facing the tank and I can watch your shit emerge. I'd like that a lot!"

Susan scurried over to the bathroom, peeled off her panties, handed them to Mike who was just behind her and sat down on the john as Mike had suggested. Mike quickly inspected and sniffed the underpants, noting a serious skid-mark, and flicked on the bathroom light. Hmm, it was still a bit dim and her anus was obscured by shadows.

"Damn! Do you have a flashlight by any chance? I'm not sure I'll be able to see much."

"There's one in the drawer of the nightstand right by your bed. Go get it, quick! I can barely hold this!"

Mike darted over by his bed and retrieved the flashlight. He pushed its button and it came on nice and bright. It was one of those new LED types that really lit things up. He knelt on the throw rug right in front of the commode and aimed the beam at his aunt's bodacious bottom, just as a crackling fart announced the impending poop. Wow! Talk about a front row seat!

His aunt gave an urgent grunt and a grimace, as her anus dilated and began to extrude an amazingly thick log of dark brown feces. Holy Shit! What a whopper! He pressed his face as close as he dared and took a deep breath. It had that familiar "flat" fetid odor, like meat that had had all the nutrients sucked out of it. It was both off-putting and alluring, obscene but beautiful. Mike's dick felt like a wooden bat banging against his stomach lewdly and dripping gooey pre-cum.

"Oh my God, Aunt Susan! Your turd is the biggest I've ever seen! It's fucking awesome!"

"Well, thank you, I guess," Susan giggled a bit self-consciously. "It certainly feels good to push it out, that's for sure!"

And she wasn't done yet. There was a serial brappp of sharp farts as a flurry of large shit pebbles shot out and then a smooth finale of what looked like chocolate soft-serve ice cream. Mike was so thrilled at being allowed to witness this intimate activity that he impulsively reached over and started peppering his aunt's bottom cheeks with kisses.

"Ooo, Mikey! That tickles, you dear boy! Would you like to wipe me clean? You've certainly got a better view than I do. Just remember to wipe the tissue back towards you. We don't want to drag any lingering poop into my twat! That's a big no-no."

Mike thought to himself that he could have offered to wipe her clean with his tongue - she was looking forward to a good ass-eating after all - but he had already gotten a double dose of menstrual blood today, plus the massive cream-pie, and he approved of at least cleaning her butt with some tissues before eating it out.

When he was done, and no more feces showed on the wiping tissues, Mike got up from his kneeling position and helped his Aunt Susan rise from the toilet seat and walk herself backwards from it. He tossed the soiled toilet paper in the bowl and they both gave a quick glance to her prodigious excretions - Whoa! - and she gave the toilet a firm flush. Was there anything she was forgetting? Oh yes. She had meant to change her tampon again before they returned to her bed and resumed the Club agenda.

"Mike, I think a fresh tampon would be in order to take care of my period while you are sliding around in my rectum. Would you like to help me insert it?"

Mikey remembered that he had seen her do it this morning, but that had been when he was spying on her through the bathroom door's keyhole. He had best play it dumb and let her teach him as if he was a complete innocent. He didn't mind playing up his inexperience, as his aunt seemed to enjoy the role of teacher and guide.

"Sure, Aunt Susan! Just show me what to do. I'm a pretty quick learner."

"You certainly are, Mikey! You've demonstrated that several times today. Now watch . . ."

Susan went to the cabinet above the sink and pulled out the compact box of fresh tampons, removing one and holding it aloft for him to inspect.

"See? You just take it out of its wrapping like so, and here it is in its cardboard insertion tube. First, let's remove the used one from my vagina, that's right, just pull its string firmly. Very good! You can just put that in the trash can and give my pussy a wipe or two with the washcloth to clean things up a little. Excellent. Now we insert the tube and tampon between my labia a little ways and just push the tampon all the way in with the string dangling out front. Perfect!"

Mike grinned sheepishly, though with a touch of pride. Without a doubt, that idiot Al never got to do this! The guy just didn't realize all that he was missing. Mike felt like an Eagle Scout racking up the merit badges on his uniform. Menstrual skills? Check! Foreplay? Check! Sexual Intercourse? Check! Next up were Ass-Eating and Butt-Fucking! Hot dog!

* * *

Susan and Mike returned to her bedroom and were soon on her bed together. Susan eased herself face down, her head on a pillow and her bottom stuck up in the air with her knees under her thighs for support.

"Okay, sweetheart, time for some rimming and ass-eating, if you are still willing."

"You bet! I've been wanting to do this since I first got here!"

Mikey knelt behind his aunt and clutched her broad hips. He signaled his delight by prying her cheeks apart and giving her an initial strong licking all over her twitching sphincter. Good God, it felt so good! The lad was a natural. Susan wished she could have him eating her ass every night before she fell asleep. But it was far too soon to doze off! His anilingus may be just a warmup for her dearly coveted anal intercourse, but it was divine in its own right. With his thumbs on either side of her sphincter, he widened her pucker and stabbed his tongue in as deeply as possible. Mike wiggled it around just inside her anus and began to fuck it in and out.

"Oh, baby!" Susan croaked. "You're going to make me cum just with your mouth! I'm so sensitive there. You're such a nasty boy! I love it."

Mike doubled his efforts, wiping his puckered lips all around her juicy sphincter and sucking loudly. His aunt was alternately rubbing and spanking her clit while he serviced her like a devoted toilet slave. He let a big glop of spittle drop onto her asshole and tried to push his nose into her pink aperture. He emitted rude snorting sounds in his obscene glee. His aunt's anus was really heating up and dilating, trying to engulf his nose. She was grunting deeply, as if trying to force a big turd down her rectum, but her recent evacuation had really cleaned her out.

She rode his nose and felt his tongue flicking her anus and its surrounding curlies. Ungh! She was on the edge of a meltdown and then suddenly melted.

She came big time, mashing herself against his face, and crying out in ecstatic squeals. So good! God, so good! But what she truly needed now was his rigid tool up her ass.

Her rump craved a powerful fucking and she was about to receive it!

Fuck! Mike was so persistent and intense that Susan shuddered as she positioned herself for a solid sodomizing.

"Please, Mike, please! Slide your rod up my bottom, now! Take it slow and easy . . . not too fast. Yes like that! Oh, Mike! Sweetie! You've got me all loose and juicy. Let's work that thing into my shit-hole, Oh God, Yes!"

She pushed her pink anus against his purple crown, willing herself to relax and let him penetrate her bowels. Jesus fuck! His penile head popped through and she gave a squeal of painful ecstasy. He pushed slowly and steadily. God, it was tight. Was that her tampon he felt through the taut membrane between her cunt and rectum? Holy Fuck! The friction was amazing. He grasped her spacious buttocks and pushed himself in as far as he could, enjoying the warm grip of her peristaltic muscles. It felt like she was trying to milk his cock from deep within.

The incestuous lovers were beyond words and practically beyond identities. Sweat was dripping from Mike's chin onto Susan's back as he felt her bra cups still holding her rack. They were soaked. God! What a slut! His beautiful slutty aunt. She squealed over and over as he pumped his cock in and out, first slowly and carefully, and then with increasing confidence. She was pushing back against his every thrust, reveling in his virile presence in her rectal tunnel.

Her pitch was rising and he sensed her impending climax. He impulsively spanked her big sweaty cheeks, first playfully and then briskly. Her hoarse cries confirmed that the stinging pain was translating into unstoppable pleasure.

"Oh, please! Oh, yes! Oh, Mike!"

Mike was balanced on the edge, Susan's sphincter gripping the base of his cock, her rectal muscles hugging his thrusting prick. He could hold out no longer and just let himself go. Susan screamed as she felt his prick pump out his hot sperm, bathing her bowels with his thick goo. She bucked and twitched as her rectum squeezed his meat-stick as she came.

Good God! It had been far too long since she had felt this good. Her endorphins were pumping, as if she had just finished her morning run, but this was better than any run. It was pure heaven. She let her knees slide back and she collapsed flat on the bed. She gave out a contented sigh as she felt Mike's cock begin to go soft.

"Mikey, I loved the big rush of your juice spurting inside my shit box, it's so lovely and slimey. Can you withdraw carefully so I can let your cum marinate in my bowels and mix with my butt juices?"

Mike was tempted to just crash beside her and take a nap, but he could still remember Aunt Meg's voice saying to "never let a good cream-pie go to waste!" He gripped Susan's cheeks and rubbed them together, keeping the gooey mixture from escaping. Then he moved his snout down to her butt and began to felch her eagerly. This slimey mixture was even spicier than her earlier pink cream-pie. He caught up with the drips and pressed his thumb against her asshole as he reached over and grabbed his Hot Toddy and took a sip. Ahhh! Then he returned to his loving task. He would not be done until she was all cleaned up and tucked in for the night.

What a day! What a night! What an aunt!

To be continued

[If you enjoyed this story, please consider leaving comments or feedback reflecting that. Thank you.]

Arsenique
Arsenique
197 Followers