All Comments on 'The Tortuous Spell Ch. 01'

by Darlin92

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
EGRIEGRIabout 3 years ago
welcome back!!

What a pleasant surprise to receive a notification of a new story after SEVEN years of silence. Once again it is fine work. It looks like Elizabeth is in store for a rough day when the sun rises. Knowing your prior work I am sure there will be some clever twists with the interrogation and afterwards.

Looking forward to the next chapter

HeyjessHeyjessabout 3 years ago

I’m hooked! Can’t wait for the next chapter, your previous series is one of my all time favorites :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Omg this is like a super hot prequel for Kenna from Siren. I’m soooooo excited. Welcome back! You’re writing is amazing and only getting better :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I'm new to literotica, and I can't believe how lucky I feel to have found your writing. Well done, can't wait to read more!

Darlin92Darlin92about 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you :) I’m glad you liked it, the second part should be posting soon. Thank you anonymous for saying my writing has improved, I honestly can’t read through my previous series on here without cringing so I certainly hope improvement has occurred from my much younger self ;) (but I’m so glad you all like the reluctant journey nonetheless)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This story is absolutely breathtaking, your writing style is captivating. It’s absolutely exceptional, tense, dramatic and very engaging. The characters are very believable and relatable. The background plot, as in the accusation of being a witch isn’t one that promotes sexy imagery. People really were tortured, held prisoner in appalling conditions and executed because they were accused of being witches. Although those executed/ died numbered between 20-30 out of the 150-200 arrested it’s a drop in the ocean compared to the atrocities of the European witch trials. You have this story listed as Non Con/ Reluctance, it would probably fare just as well in in Erotic Horror.

Although I think your writing style is brilliant I’m not sure that I’ll be able to read more. I suspect it’s just a case of my imagination being far too vivid! I think it’s because this looks as though it will pan out to be a fantasy story about rape. It’s one of the most depraved type of power exchanges possible. A modern day equivalent would be a psychopath in a position of authority/ respect torturing and raping a victim and threatening to do the same to their victim’s family. Let’s face your female lead could easily face death regardless of her levels of compliance with everything demanded of her. It’s only within the last century that women have been anywhere near the status of equals, FML we still haven’t made it to equal rights.

Bizarrely this reminds me of the Eddie Izzard sketch *cake or death* where her only option is death.

I’ll definitely add your pen name as one to keep an eye on your future submissions, I’m just not a fan of rape stories, *Fantasy Rape* (or CNC) is something completely different.

Thanks for sharing (btw 5 stars)

Tess (uk)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDarlin92@Darlin92
I haven’t posted on here for seven years..but I definitely haven’t stopped writing. I hope you all like some of the random stuff I’ve been working on, it is definitely more planned out than the reluctant journey ever was (a story I now find hard to read myself). Please comment...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES