All Comments on 'The Tortuous Spell Ch. 02'

by Darlin92

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
LunaScarletLunaScarletabout 3 years ago
Love it!

Although given what happened to her, I'm not sure if she'll be able to get away... I wonder how many women the minister's daughter condemned to death!

BeerbeardBeerbeardabout 3 years ago

Interesting story, and well researched about “proof” of witchery. However, the use of modern language really takes me out of the story. I cringed each time he asked her if she was “okay.”

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

love love love! (especially the quickly posted chapters)

Darlin92Darlin92about 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks so much for the feedback :) the modern language was something that I really struggled with in this story. I tried for a compromise that wouldn’t be so historically accurate that it would take you out of the romantic element of the story (not really what I think of as a sexy time period lol) but also wasn’t too modern. I’ll proofread what I have for chapter 3 and make sure he doesn’t ask if she’s ok again though...but I think he does haha ;)

ecceemilyecceemilyabout 3 years ago

Loving this story so far! My only complaint is having to wait for the next chapter! :)

frotkafrotkaabout 3 years ago

Love this one and waiting for more :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDarlin92@Darlin92
I haven’t posted on here for seven years..but I definitely haven’t stopped writing. I hope you all like some of the random stuff I’ve been working on, it is definitely more planned out than the reluctant journey ever was (a story I now find hard to read myself). Please comment...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES