The Tower Pt. 01

Story Info
Abandoned, Anya gets filled.
3.4k words
4.22
6.7k
5
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking down over the crowds, Seth watches silently as the usual rowdy Wednesday night crowd of drunk and horny women wanders in. Most were there for the half price drinks, and he knew there would most likely be trouble.

Especially with Natalie being in the crowd.

His main concern, however, was who she chose to bring with her.

Lost in the music, Anya moved through the dancers as Natalie pulled her into the middle. Her shoes lost somewhere before they made it to the dance floor, she swayed to the music, letting Natalie move her this way and that.

Fully in thrawl, she didn't have a single care in the world. And it was that lack of perception that left her alone on the dance floor within the crowd of people as Natalie slipped away.

Seth watched Natalie disappear, and felt a pulse of anger burn through him. Of all the people she could have left behind, she left Anya, probably the most innocent of them all.

Growling a little in frustration, he headed for the ground floor before she could make her own trouble.

When the music took hold, there was only dancing. It felt as close to flying as she would ever get. Even other immortals could teleport, and Anya had not been graced with that either. She was land bound, and land born. So it was when she danced that she truly felt free. Within the press of bodies, Anya quickly lost herself, but the copious amounts of tequila Natalie had shared with her when they got there blurred the lines of worry.

As the tempo changed, she changed her step, laughing as two mortals moved in to join her. Casting them an innocent smile, her smaller stature quickly was lost amongst the taller people on the dance floor

As he stepped down onto the ground floor, he took a single slow gaze across the crowd and saw the brief flash of Anya in the crowd, trapped amid two young men who were looking at her with less than savoury intentions.

The expressions on their faces were akin to two jackals seeking to devour the small animal in front of them. Making his way through the crowd, he stepped between them and Anya, a solid wall of muscle in the path of their target.

Sensing the change, Anya turned to come face to face with chest. Laughing she looked up, a smile lighting up her face as her eyes met his.

"Seth! How are you!" Grabbing his hands she laughed and pulled at him, "Come dance with me! It's far too fun to dance than to be alone!"

Seth ignored the tug on his hands, focused entirely on the two men, who were infuriated at his intervention.

"Hey! Get out of the way! She's ours!" One of them snapped, pushing him. It didn't work.

"She isn't anyone's. Get out of my club."

"Your club?"

"Yes. Mine. Out."

The two men took one look at him, and made their way quickly to the exit, mumbling and muttering furiously as they did. Seth watched them leave, and turned to Anya.

"Now will you dance with me?" her laugh was like a bell above the aggressive rhythm of the music. "Wait. did you say YOURS? Oh that is even better! I will have to come more often if this is yours!"

She was drunk. He could smell it on the air around her, let alone her breath. Taking her by the hands, he slowly led her off of the dance floor.

Easily swayed, Anya followed without any argument, letting his height clear the way she would otherwise been unable to navigate on her own.

At the edge of the crowd, and away from most of the cacophony, she listed a little almost losing her footing and grabbed onto Seth's shirt to stay upright.

"Oh, that was, more than I should have drank."

"Yes. It was. Let's get you sobered up, shall we?" He told her, taking her by the hand and leading her up the stairs, one at a time, to the upstairs balcony, then through the door into his apartment.

"Hmmhm" her bare feet made very little noise as she walked into the much quieter apartment. "How long has it been? " Anya went to sit on the couch, and misjudged her distance.

With a slip she sprawled on to the couch, her face going even redder than it had been before as embarrassment crashed over her. "Oh gods."

Seth watched her tumble onto the couch and sighed silently. Sending a quick text to Laurence to close up and leave, he sat next to her on the couch and helped her upright.

"Exactly how much did Natalie make you drink, Anya?"

"Hmm. Two bottles we went through. But. I'll tell you a secret." Anya leaned into him, her head on his shoulder as she smiled, "I can't drink three glasses of anything before I forget my manners. 5 glasses of anything, and i have a very dirty mouth."

Seth frowned.

He was going to kill Natalie. She had done the worst possible thing. But as he looked over at Anya, and her sweet, innocent face, he found himself unable to be angry at her.

Putting an arm around her, he nodded.

"Yes. You have drunk too much. We should get you to bed."

"I'm still just fine!" she laughed, "you still haven't danced with me and I have asked nice twice."

"Anya, the sun will be up in a few minutes, and you should be in bed before that."

"I thought you liked to have fun, Seth. Responsibly going to bed is not in what I would call fun."

"And what would you call fun? Sunbathing naked on the balcony?" Seth chuckled. He made to stand up, but saw the look on her face. "Shit."

"That is exactly what I would call fun." Laughing she stood up, oriented herself in the room and strode off towards the sliding doors.

Grasping the hem of her dress, Anya pulled it up over her head in one fluid motion and threw it to the side.

She reached behind her back and without missing a step, unclasped the bra she wore as she disappeared out of his sight.

Seth watched her beautiful, small frame head out onto the balcony, before his eyes suddenly dropped to the discarded bra and dress.

"She didn't..." he muttered, hurrying across. There was plenty of privacy, as no one could see onto his balcony, but he sincerely hoped she had kept the panties on.

When he got outside, however, he was both simultaneously aroused and resigned.

The panties lay on the small railing around the edge of the balcony, and the completely nude form of Anya was getting comfy on the lounge chair.

Head pillowed on her arms, Anya tossed her long hair to the side, and looked up with pure mischief in her eyes.

"Are you going to just stand there? It was, after all, your idea?" Her eyes traveled from his feet up to his face as if her own imagination had been filling in the gaps.

Sighing, Seth glanced across at the horizon, where the sun was moments away. Heading back indoors, he changed from his suit into a pair of black pyjama bottoms, then headed back out, grabbing a bottle of sunscreen along the way.

Sitting beside her, he squirted some into his hands, and laid them on her shoulders.

Anya sighed with contentment the moment his hands touched her skin. Her shoulders were tense as she lay face down on the lounge chair.

With slow motions, Seth slid his hands along her back, each pass pulling more small moans of pleasure.

"This is much better than dancing" she muttered, a deep tone of pleasure in her voice.

Seth slowly made his way across her entire back, quietly enjoying the feel of her soft, smooth skin under his fingers as he worked the tension and stress out of her muscles.

His hands finally reached the soft swell of her ass, and he paused momentarily. With a subtle movement, Anya looked back at him, her eyes creasing with a smile.

"It's okay. I won't break." she purred.

Giving her a smile as warm as the sunlight now peeking across the balcony in return, Seth slid his hands lower and began to knead the firm, pert flesh of her ass, fondling it.

He took his time, making sure every inch of her buttocks were fully and thoroughly covered in sunscreen, but in his heart he knew the sunscreen had nothing to do with it.

Moving even lower, he added more of it to his hands and travelled down her legs.

One by one, Anya lifted each foot, toes pointed as Seth continued to cover her skin with the lotion.

The almost porcelain like tone of her flesh contrasted against the warm color of his own skin as he watched his hands touch her.

Feet perfectly manicured, each toenail painted a delicate pink to match the flowers of the dress she had thrown on the floor of his living room only moments before.

Seth finished her feet, then ran his hand slowly up her legs, over her ass and up her back. Then he gave a slight grin.

"I missed a bit."

Pushing up on her elbows, Anya looked back along her body before meeting his eyes.

"Where?" her voice was tinged with the quickening of her breath.

Seth's eyes travelled to the curves of her breasts where they were now visible, the tiny nub of her nipple just barely on show.

Returning his smile, Anya shifted her hips and rolled over to her back.

"Oh, You mean here." she whispered as she tucked her hands behind her head, leaving the view of her naked body splayed out on his balcony fully on display. "Well, can't let me get burned, now can you?"

Seth took a moment to let his gaze travel her body from head to toe, lingering briefly on the small mounds of her breasts, and the completely smooth expanse of flesh between her thighs.

Taking a deep breath, he applied the lotion to his hands once more, and started at the top, near her collarbone.

Letting the pleasure roll across her as his hands touched her skin again, Anya closed her eyes and an involuntary moan escaped her throat as Seth slid a finger along the stretch of her body between her breasts.

Her lips slightly parted and her stomach quivered beneath his touch as he finished the first pass. Traveling back up her sides, he let his fingers slide across the soft skin of her breast, feeling the shiver run through her entire body at just that slight caress.

Letting his hands explore but not be too hasty, his fingers trailed slowly around the outer curve of her breasts, making smaller and smaller arcs until they finally made contact with the sensitive little peaks atop them, his fingers squeezing them a tiny bit.

Gasping, her eyes opened as she stared up at him. "Done already?" With a playful arch of her back, Anya pressed her breasts further into his hands as she shifted, laying her leg up against him.

Her eyes told him one thing.

Don't. Stop.

Seth ran his fingers down her glistening skin, and lifted her leg to begin to rub lotion along the front, from ankle, to knee, and finishing with his fingers inches from the very apex of her thighs.

When it was thoroughly covered, he lowered it, lifted the other and began the same slow, teasing journey up the other leg, his fingers again not touching her but stopping only scant centimetres away.

Feeling as if she were about to jump out of her own skin with the heat of desire, Anya lay trembling beneath his hands.

Each touch was soft, almost tantalizingly close, as her breath came quicker, the rise and fall of her chest swaying her round breasts. She lay on the lounge chair dangerously close to panting as she locked eyes with him.

Giving in to the impulse, Anya stretched, arching her back as she sat up on the chair. For only a brief moment she studied his face, watching his eyes before she touched his cheek with her hand.

It was hesitant at first, but she gained confidence, either fueled by liquid courage or by sheer desire. Sliding her hand to the back of his head, she pulled herself to him.

Her mouth locked on his as she kissed him, her tongue sliding along his lips, begging for entrance.

Seth felt her pliable, velveteen lips on his and didn't react, mostly out of utter shock. He had been teasing her, it was true, but he had not intended it to lead to her kissing him.

Anya leaned back, her eyes full of despair. She had gotten no reaction from him, and she was apparently thinking she had made a mistake.

Smiling at her, a wide, genuine grin, he leaned in and kissed her back, this time his tongue searching her lips for access to her own tongue and gaining it in a deep, passionate kiss.

Lips parting to allow his tongue to dance along hers, Anya all but melted in his arms. Her skin burned with the fire of need, her hands pressed against his bare chest.

Fingers sliding along each muscle, she traced every curve and swell of his form.

A soft moan rumbled in her throat as gasping for air she broke off the kiss, though her eyes spoke the words she needed to say, the want of more than just a moment's kiss.

Slowly leaning down, lowering her onto the chair, Seth laid down between those slender legs and kissed her again and again, his fully hard length straining against his trousers, separated from her only by a thin layer of cloth.

It grinded against her, her arousal soaking the patch of pyjamas that made contact.

Heat rose from her, her body felt on fire with each breath, Anya sighed and dropped her head back, hands clinging desperately to his arms as she exposed her neck.

Small, almost slight motions of her body beneath his as she rolled her hips into his, pushing her body into him. Pinned beneath his body, her slight form shook as passion began to build.

As he kissed her, Seth suddenly became overwhelmed by one consuming desire, one that overrode everything. He wanted to feel her, skin to skin, and he wanted it now.

Leaning up, he reached down and slid the bottoms over his hips and down, kicking them off before lying back atop her.

With unabashed desire, she watched him disrobe, her eyes trailed along the tanned skin of his chest, slid along the prominent bones of his hips and down his legs.

Looking him in the eye, Anya licked her lips as if she was ready to devour every bit of him. She dropped her feet from the lounge chair, letting them lay on the floor of the balcony and opened herself to revel in the burning heat of the sun.

Looking in those beautiful faded grey eyes, Seth saw nothing but hungry desire in them. Reaching down, he took a grip of himself, and placed the tip gently at her entrance.

She was dripping wet, and incredibly warm, and with one slow, plundering almost possessive motion, his entire length slid deep inside of her, owning her and stretching her as their hips met.

Rising to meet him as he laid his claim to her body, Anya clung to his body, her hands tight as she shuddered in ecstasy.

His name whispered on her lips as she opened her legs to receive him. Like a dancer she rolled her hips, each stroke sliding along his shaft and sending small quakes through her legs.

Moaning deeply and gutturally like an animal, Seth glided in and out of her tight, hot wetness, his hips swiveling and rolling to enter her with more depth and different angles.

The pleasure of their bodies being entwined so perfectly was simply indescribable, and Seth doubted he could have found the words to speak in that moment even if he had wanted to, save one.

Wrapping her legs around his body, Anya pulled him deep inside. Each stroke he plunged inside her brought small gasps of need.

Afraid of being loud, where people would hear, Anya held one hand over her mouth, screaming in desire into her hand. Her body grabbed at him as he filled her over and over, tight and wet as she bucked beneath him.

Caressing her cheek with one hand, Seth gently took her other hand away from her mouth, pinning it above her head.

"No one can hear you, Anya. And if they do, let them hear and know what you make me feel, what your beauty drives me to..." and with that, he leaned down and kissed her, slow and romantically.

Unable to stop herself, she moaned into his mouth as he kissed her, her cheeks flushed red with excitement as she lay beneath him, hands pinned above her head.

Need drove her to beg for more, her hips moving rapidly beneath his body, Anya opened her eyes, and met his.

"Seth," she whispered as they broke their kiss, her soft lips parted in a smile. Arching her back, she pushed her breasts into his body, the nipples hardened with her pleasure pressing into his skin.

"I'll scream my desire to the peaks of the mountains.For what your body does to mine, the way I feel.." Her voice was soft, filled with the desire he coaxed to life inside her with a simple touch.

"Then scream it, my sweet Anya..." he smiled back, kissing her in the most passionate embrace yet, lifting her clean off of the lounger and up into his arms where he gazed into her eyes and told her. "Ride me, Anya... take me as I have taken you..."

With her head dropped back, her blond hair swayed in the breeze as Anya rose herself up, feeling the sudden void of the absence of him inside her before she let herself fall back onto him.

Speared deep she cried out, wild and free she no longer hid her voice as the ecstasy built in her body. Again and again she rode his body, holding tight to him as her breasts bounced with each thrust.

Her breath quicked, and her cries became pitched higher as she drove herself to the edge of desire. Mouth agape, Anya panted as she looked down, meeting his brilliant eyes with her own, seeing the want she felt mirrored in him.

The clenching and tightening of her breathtaking body was becoming far too much to bear, and it was rapidly driving Seth towards one of two ends - either he would find a cataclysmic release inside the blonde bombshell that rode him, or he would go insane from the delirious pleasure.

He leaned forward and placed his forehead to hers.

"Anya, I can't hold on much longer..."

Those few words were like a dam breaking in her body, thought and logic were washed away by the cascade of pleasure.

She felt his hands clutch her tightly, his strong fingers digging into the flesh of her ass as he held her. The explosion built inside her, rising from her core to crash over her like a wave as she fell over the edge, and rode each shock as her body shook in release.

As Anya erupted in orgasm, the explosion making her seize and undulate against him, her pleasure set off his own.

Stilling them with his length buried as deep as he could reach, his climax detonated and he felt himself flood her already soaked core with his seed, holding onto her like an anchor in a storm.

Clutching his body, Anya dropped her head against his, arms slack as the eruption ran its course. Glistening in a sheen of sweat, and lotion, she kissed him gently as she tucked herself against him, fitting her smaller form into his.

Gentle whispers of his name caressed his ears as she sat cradled against him, her own form of glow radiating from her skin.

Tucking a finger under her chin, Seth lifted her head, dazzling green eyes meeting faded grey, and leaned in to give her the most romantic and tender kiss he had all morning, letting his passion and emotion for the sweet woman in his arms flow through the contact.