All Comments on 'The Town Bike'

by sunburycd

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
goducks111goducks111almost 5 years ago
well..........

i'm not a big fan of this sort of story - group blowjob and cum covered body - but i have to say, it was very erotic. i gave it 5 stars - you took a story i'd never give a chance and made it sexy. It's hard for me to see how anyone could "abuse" the writer over this story.

That said, i like your more "traditional" taboo stories better!!!

sunburycdsunburycdalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Feedback

Thank you for reading. Below are the comments from the first upload as I don't believe in censorship.

by 26thNC06/29/19

Another

Another whore and her cuck husband story. At least with the bicycles they aren't least green.

by sbrooks103x06/29/19

Hobby?

Take up fucking knitting!

by Anonymous06/29/19

beulahthebrit

Lucky girl, now that's what I call a new hobby,keeping fit and trim on a bike, then plenty of fresh cum, yummy, yummy.

by Anonymous06/29/19

So she's bored?

And decides it would be a good idea to expose herself to every disease known to man? Lousy idea makes for a lousy story.

1 star

by Anonymous06/29/19

I dont get it.

I didn't see where she was a slut and he was a cuck but bam! On a bike ride or before they decide to get his bile club involved in her blow bang? Early on they loved each other and she got hot for him in bike shorts. Where did it say any cock in bike shorts was fair game and where did it say he shares and likes other guys cum?

by Anonymous06/29/19

And staying fit too!

Ignore the comments that say cuck. Loving wives is the realm of women hating fuckheads that love to tear down any story that doesnt fit their narrow ideals. Good story. Keep writing.

by AnnetteBishop06/30/19

Danielle and I are kindred spirits

Go girl, glad you love sucking cock as much as I do. As in your story my husband loves every minute of it. 27 is a good number. I’ll be looking for more of your antics. I love you xoxoxoxo Annette ♠️♠️♠️💋💋

by Anonymous06/30/19

Cuck author

Talentless cuck story by talentless cuck writer.

Give up and get off this site with your shit filth.

by Anonymous06/30/19

5 stars

Thanks, the title brought back good and humiliating memories. My Wife was known as the 'local bike' in the village she grew up in before we married, because so many of the men had ridden her.

by Anonymous07/01/19

Thankfully you didn't mention STD's

Or some idiot would assume they existed in YOUR fictional universe.

Bit fun, though so short there's no depth or reason to the characters. Well written bukake scene, thought she was going to take the young lad to piss off the lout

by Anonymous07/01/19

Garbage

Only scum would favor shit like this. I guess there are a lot of sewer rats roaming this category, willing cuckolds and slut whore wives. are their favorites.

by Anonymous07/01/19

Cuck shit, cuck shit, cuck shit.

garbage, garbage, garbage, trash, trash , trash, Okay now you can ignore this. I said my piece. One guess what I scored this.

by sunburycd07/02/19

Yes it's fantasy.

I just wanted to write a bukkake story; guess I should've put it in fetish. Thanks to those that understand it's only a fantasy, anonymous and annettebishop included and cheers to anyone who gave it above 1 star.

by Anonymous07/02/19

what garbage

1* nothing more needs to be said

by DiscoveringUtopia07/02/19

I love it...

and pay no attention to the anonny trashers. They'd have trashed Hemingway if he'd had a character kiss a gal who'd just given a bj.

goducks111goducks111almost 5 years ago
wow

some negative comments. hard to see where they came from. And worse - a lot of venom over a rather harmless, fun, ok unusual, but erotic story. does what "category" of story really matter! its all porn!

Hopefully you'll keep writing!

GreaserBobGreaserBobover 4 years ago
Keep Writing

I hate people sometimes, and I wonder how many of your critics have actually ever written something on Lit or anywhere. You did a good job. Those haters are why I turned off comments but still allow ratings. They never fully explain why they find something bad or how to improve it, so fuck ‘em.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hot story

Exactly what I wanted to read, ignore the haters, I absolutely loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
lol, but the haters read it to the end.

notice the haters go story to story so they can post negative remarks, face book crowd at it's best.

devmodedevmodeover 4 years ago

Nice little fix, good slow buildup and quite a visual towards the end. Thank you!

blackknight314blackknight314over 4 years ago
I love...

... a good bukkake story. Only comment... I didn't see where hubby and wife talked about and agreed to this little romp. However it happened, I'm glad. Maybe another chapter that takes place in your glory hole location. Was hubby filling her other holes as the anon subjects covered her face and mouth.

Disregard the Coward Anon comments. There input only shows where their thoughts are. Consensual sex is never bad.

athompsoathompsoabout 2 years ago

Bit of a plot hole, others have already commented. I think I see what you were aiming for, it just _almost_ worked properly, literarily speaking. I don't normally encourage exposition in writing, but a little bit more would have helped.

I don't see why you got abuse in the Loving Wives section, it's a story about a husband and wife that are clearly loving and secure in their relationship, and the wife getting her fantasy fulfilled. What's not to like?

Other than the minor plot gap (i.e. where's the discussion between them?), it's well-paced, well-voiced, and well-executed overall.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Just after I turned 21 I was hanging with a new crowd and went to this party,there was a girl giving head while a lot of guests watched and urged her on long story short it was my sister on her knees with just panties on to embarrass to turn around,I stood my turn even though it was her my cock got hard watching her suck on cock

GeorgeGaleGeorgeGaleabout 2 years ago

Great story, very hot, sexy and erotic.............():\

trousersnaketrousersnakeover 1 year ago

You managed to make lycra sexy! Thank you from a fellow cyclist

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not my thing, but still a hot story. Not understanding why you were poorly reviewed with negative comments in Loving Wives category. Seems to me it would be a good fit. Not sure how I would feel having so many other men 'bukkake' my wife, but I know some guys can get really into this. Nonetheless, it is still a really hot story. 5⭐

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingabout 1 year ago

Wonderfully disgusting! Love the character foundations... bored is a good motivator. Then the set-up for the action: too smooth to be real, but perfect for the venue. Then the action itself? Fantastic!

JodailyJodaily11 months ago

Nasty nasty. Love it. And then he kissed that seriously jizzed mouth. Tasty? You bet. Lucky woman. Lucky man. Stroke stroke. Aiming for the chin. Sticky fingers here. Licking em off. Nasty

ilikeskin69ilikeskin699 months ago

Very good story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersunburycd@sunburycd
Thank you to all that have followed me for a while now and those new to my kind of storytelling. Although my contributions have lessened, understand I do continue to read all your comments and appreciate the engagement and feedback. Just a quick note to explain myself in res...