All Comments on 'The Town Doctor'

by 2soon2no

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
miket0422miket0422about 1 year ago

Interesting concept. The organization of the story was all over the place and difficult to follow at times.

2soon2no2soon2noabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks for the comment Miket0422 and I am aware that I write that way. I was looking for an editor to help with that, but the surprising thing is, that a lot of people are liking it. I guess it reads like my mind; all over the place. lol. Oh well, I'll get it together some day.

Regguy69Regguy69about 1 year ago

Interesting, I guess I'd be concerned about the small-town aspect as the Drs need to maintain some professionalism, which may be hard when everybody knows your business. The wife's reaction to the big dick could lead to some complications if the friendship continues.

I thought it was pretty well written.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 1 year ago

NEWS FLASH! "This story involves the fictional characters."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It started out interesting, but then fell apart.

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

Some stories are way on the far side of silly. Like this one.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuabout 1 year ago

These newly married couples are just stupidly playing with fire

The doctor would regret once he opens pandora's bos.

His new wife likes black cock for sure...

I don't like where this story is going so no I didn't like it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Yeah, not confident this one turns out well. His assistant turned tricks in college and says all the girls did, and knows his wife from college. His wife also knows things about the prostitute life style. It seems to me that these are things that should be discussed BEFORE marriage. I would want to know before I married a woman whether she was a prostitute or not. That would be an important piece of info to know, just sayin.

Bargyn1Bargyn110 months ago

Good start then down hill all the way!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I am waiting for the next part.... The wife part is amazing and I hope you carry it forward and talk about her past with bbc

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user2soon2no@2soon2no
Over active imagination. I love a woman with a strong sexual appetite, and she is willing to use her sexuality as a part of her everyday life. Women need to own their value, including, but not limited to their own sexuality.