The Town Doctor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
2soon2no
2soon2no
237 Followers

"Hi, I am Mark Bradley, and that was my wife Elaina." I announced as he made my hand disappear in his mitt of a hand.

"Bobby. Bobby Vaugn," he answered. "Thanks for having us, Doc."

"It's Mark and Elie, Bobby. Can I get you a beer so we can chat at the barbeque?"

He answered with a nod, and I headed for the backyard via the garage and beer fridge. I had a basketball game playing with the sound turned down. I plopped four steaks on the grill.

"Is medium good? I can do rare, but please don't ask me for well done!"

I can be a steak snob, but their wine choice told me that they like fine things, so I assumed a little.

"Medium rare or anything close will be fine. Oh, I smell garlic, nice." Bobby answered.

I took a swig and figured that this interaction would be alright.

"So what do you do, Bobby?"

He must have known that the question was coming.

"Oh, mostly I just show up. Candice doesn't have any problems when I show up. Sometimes I take pictures of the guys or their drivers licenses. Then I find out when and where to pick her up. It's a pretty good gig." He smiled.

It did sound pretty good, especially if there were other benefits.

"Sometimes I fuck someone up, sure, it happens, but usually they are gentlemen, and just pay."

I decided that maybe I wouldn't make it as the enforcer type.

I flipped the meat, then enjoyed the sunset, sipping cold beer with my new friend. He looked through the living room window to the kitchen just about every minute, but otherwise he drank his beer. He was obviously good at what he did.

We ate everything. The leafy salad and the potatoes with onions and mushrooms. The steaks were blushing from all of the compliments that they received.

"Did you know that Caprice and Bobby have done some adult films?" Elie opened up the dinner conversation, once we had exhausted the normal pleasantries about the food and the weather.

"No. I'm sure that we haven't seen any," I answered. "I do know her intimately you know."

"Of course we haven't seen any!" Eli showed me her pouty face.

"Mostly we do podcasts, but the juicy ones end up on a site that I am a partial owner of." Candice explained.

Bobby didn't stop eating throughout the meal, though he grunted a yes from time to time.

After we ate, Elaina suggested that we watch a new movie that we had purchased. Tom Hanks in 'A Man Named Otto'. Miss Jackson agreed right away, and Bobby didn't notice. He had found a toothpick, and was focused on a trapped morsel between his teeth.

I got more wine and beer, while Eli pulled her peach cobbler from the oven. I thought that Bobby was drooling. Over the cobbler, not Elie.

I had seen the Scandinavian version of the film, and I knew that it would be great if Tom Hanks brought his A game.

"Your wife is so good in the kitchen!" Candice announced as she came into the living room with a tub of ice cream and bowls.

Elie followed with the warm cobbler. She had all of the utensils in her apron pocket.

I got the movie started while the ladies doled out the dessert. Bobby cracked two beers open. He didn't need a mug. The beer was cold. The women were hot.

We didn't talk during the movie. It was so riveting that we hardly noticed the length of it. It was past 11 before the end credits were running and I was drying my eyes.

"Isn't it wonderful how Otto learned that friends can be like family," Elie announced.

Our responses showed that we all agreed that it was a wonderful movie. I had to work in the morning so we decided against a nightcap, but we agreed to take a meal at their home as soon as the ladies could set it up.

*****

Monday morning it seemed like my coworkers were at the office unusually early. They didn't keep me waiting.

"Give us the intel on your dinner." Heather prompted me for details.

Ronda got the coffee machine going, but she was listening too.

"Well, nothing to report, really. We ate, watched that Otto movie and they went home. The end." They were not happy until Elaina called and pretty much told them the same thing that I had said, but she used hundreds of words, all coming down to nothing more.

I noticed that Elie had not mentioned the next dinner date, so I didn't tell them either.

Three days later, Elaina informed me that we had another Sunday invite. Not much warning, but she keeps my personal schedule, and my needs are simple, so I did not complain. I even looked forward to it, since Elie might have been a little more fun in the sack right after our last dinner. Perhaps that big, muscular black man had her feeling a little raunchier than usual?

On Saturday she surprised me with some porn.

It wasn't the first time we watched porn before sex, but I suspected that this porn might include Candice and Bobby. It would be on the borderline of unethical for me.

"I asked her if she would mind," Elaina informed me. "And she said that it would be great if we watched it. We can talk about it on Sunday."

My penis made the decision on this one.

I had already seen everything that Miss Jackson had to offer, but Bobby was another matter. I had taken anatomy and urology, so I was very aware that he was packing enough meat to put him in the top 1% of all cocks. He had 2 or 3 inches more than any woman could use and it was as thick as Elie's wrist.

"My God!" Elaina gushed with excitement.

Elie moved into a reverse cowgirl on me, as we re-watched the flick and fucked. Her apple shaped ass was looking great. She leaned forward and I could see my cock as she slid on and off. On the screen we could see the big man smashing into our friend Candice. The cock did not go all of the way, but you could see that he was smashing into her cervix. I wondered what it looked like after an assault like that. He would leave her gaping for sure!

Then I was thinking about another woman's pussy, while I fucked my wife!

My cock was long enough to hit the cervix, but I couldn't call it 'bottoming out', since I ran into her perfect ass with my pelvis, on every stroke.

"Put your finger in my ass!" Elie begged.

The butt plug that Candice had in the film might have been her motivator. She started to cry out when I pushed into her, so I finger fucked her bum while she cried out with an orgasm. Her fingers had been playing guitar on her clit, but the quaking of her vagina left me wondering if it was vaginal, clitoral, or a combination orgasm.

I was happy with life, and anxious to see our exciting new friends.

*****

Between Friday night and Sunday afternoon we made love 4 times. It was like our honeymoon. She was grabbing me in the grocery store and while I filled up the car with gas! It's a small town, and I was getting a bit concerned with her public displays.

Finally, we arrived at their apartment above the Ace Drugstore. I walked up to the second floor, watching Elaina climbing the steps. I wanted to fuck her in the shower an hour ago, but she pushed me off, telling me that it would be better if we waited. Her pink panties showed beneath her short black skirt. I actually tried to smell her pussy, but her perfume overpowered it.

"If you keep looking at my ass, you're going to split your pants."

She was walking ahead of me, but she was right about my boner.

There was only one apartment, and they probably heard us climbing the stairs, cause they met us on the landing.

"We didn't know what you were cooking, so we brought TEQUILA!" Elaina announced, holding up the expensive bottle.

Bobby smiled and held up his beer bottle.

"I'll stick to beer, but I love it when she has a few," Bobby advised us, or warned us?

Bobby pulled another beer from the kitchen fridge and he looked in my direction so I nodded. The hard stuff could wait until later. We left the fancy Mexican hooch for the ladies to enjoy. I knew that Elaina could drink half that bottle, if she's on a bender, and those could be a lot of fun for me, if I don't get too fucked up myself.

"Candy said she's going to challenge your misses to a cock sucking contest. So what are you packing, Doc?" Bobby got right to the entertainment for the night, and we hadn't even eaten yet!

"I'm big enough to keep a smile on her face." That's all that I would admit too. I had seen his African salami.

We each took a deep chair in their living room, leaving the couch for the ladies, if they ever left the kitchen.

"Bobby, put some music on, while we get this feast to the table," Candice called out.

We both got up but I figured that they would want a set of hands in the kitchen. It was as big as the one in our ranch style home but we had an island where they had a peninsula, overlooking the dinner table

I heard some jazz music, so Bobby had completed his part. The table was already set, but Candice handed the oven mitts to me, and motioned to a giant tub of something red. It weighed about twenty pounds and it was steaming hot. I headed to the table, where a ceramic pad was the obvious stations for the hot tomato dish that I carried.

Elie had just positioned a large salad and Candice followed me to their table with a deep bowl of creamy mashed potatoes.

"I hope everyone likes cabbage rolls," Candice announced.

"They are really good," Bobby supported his gal with enthusiasm.

Candice doled out the main dish starting with Elaina, then me, then Bobby and herself. She finally sat down.

"Please help yourselves, unless we missed Grace or whatever?" Candice stated.

We ate and drank with only occasional comments about the food. It was worthy of our attention. A simple dish made with a family recipe that had been tweaked to perfection before her mother taught it to her. There wasn't a lump in the potatoes, and the addition of cheese gave it a nice balance. We drank beer and tequila as we broke bread with our new friends.

"So what was your favorite part?" Candice asked as Eli helped her to clear the table.

"For me it was your masturbation scene."

It took us all a moment to realize that Elaina was talking about their skin flick.

To make it worse, I had to add...

"Well, I liked what you did with the mashed potatoes."

Eli and I looked at each other with shock, until Bobby started laughing and spewed some beer foam from his nose. Then we were all laughing.

"We thought that you could take a look at Bobby's cock as a Doctor. We have some questions about his bend, and I know it's not your specialty, but he won't go see a Doctor, so... Whaddya say?"

You would be surprised how often this happens. I was just drawing breath to give them my rejection, but I felt Elaina pushing her elbow into my ribs.

"Well, normally..."

She jabbed me again and I thought that our hosts might have seen it.

Then I realized that Bobby would not be in the least bit embarrassed to show us his monster cock. Fuck the ethics, it was already tattered.

"Why not!" I announced.

Bobby did not wear a belt. He unsnapped his pants, pulled the zipper down and released his drawers to the floor.

"Mother Mary and Joseph," Elie murmured quietly.

I had been semi hard all evening, but Bobby was completely limp and hanging down his leg. He was not a grower. I had seen him on the screen.

"Very well, but I will need an assistant," I decided to bring someone else into this.

"Elaina, could you play nurse?" Candice asked her friend.

With barely a pause, Elaina jumped up.

"What do I do?" She asked, with an impish smile.

"Well, nurse. We will need to engorge the muscle. Please cradle the penis in your hands."

Elaina looked over at Candice, who smiled and nodded.

I'm sure that Bobby was paying attention now as the blood was moving before Eli even took hold of his member. I saw her tongue flick out then she pulled it back in as she bit her bottom lip.

Bobby's cock grew without any encouragement.

"Marvelous," Eli whispered. "It is so dark and thick!"

I was feeling a twinge of jealousy, even if mine was just as thick and the only advantage to his extra length was in fantasy.

"How do you swallow this thing? I mean, I saw it all the way down your throat!" Eli looked spellbound.

"That is a bit of a fake that we did for the camera," Candice admitted. "I can get him down after he ejaculates and he is much more compressible, but then he starts to firm up, and it's too much for my throat, and he just sort of erupts out of me. We just played with it over the course of an afternoon, and put a few sequences together, making it look like he's deep inside me for much longer than he really is. A few more scenes with him pumping hard, but only as deep as my mouth allows, then he cums across my face as he pulls out."

"That was a lot of jizz!" Elaina noted. "How long did he save it up, or was there more trickery involved there?"

"Oh, that was me," Bobby chuckled as he finally had something to say.

"Yes, I'm always finding a string of cum in my hair," Candice mused and Bobby chuckled some more.

"Of course he only cums big like that on his first of the day, so we try not to waste it.

By now Bobby's cock was pointing to one o'clock and he didn't have any belly fat in the way. His pubic hair looked like it had been growing back for a month or two.

"What about the bend, Doctor Mark?" Candice prompted.

There was an odd bend about 3 quarters of the way to the circumcised head, but I knew that it was not really an issue that was easy to resolve.

"Yes, I see what you mean. Does it cause a problem during coitus?" I thought it looked abnormal only in its Goliath-like length.

Candice reached out and stroked the underside, while Eli tested the feel of his balls.

"Actually, it can hammer my G spot nicely if we get the right angle," she admitted. "I'm thinking 'photogenic'. Can it be straightened?"

"I've never heard of such a thing, Candice, but I'll look it up when I get home." I did not believe for a second that they would do such a thing.

"While Bobby's got his pecker out, do you want to see him blast? It won't be a really big one, but maybe, with the beautiful Elaina Bradley pumping, he could surprise us," Candice offered.

Elaina looked at me, and there was no doubt what she wanted, she just didn't want to be the one to say it.

"I would not mind seeing it, from a medical perspective," I offered and watched her happy face.

Elaina used both hands of course, and she pointed it away from our faces. We saw in their video how much pressure he can produce.

Candice watched without emotion as her boyfriend was masturbated for our entertainment.

Bobby looked into my wife's eyes while she looked only at his cock as she slowly pumped it.

"Faster please," Bobby spoke again.

Elie moved faster, bringing herself closer to the business end. All I could think of was how hard I was going to get fucked tonight.

His breathing was harder now, and his hips were thrusting a bit with every stroke. He licked his lips and let his eyes rove over Elaina's body.

He gave no verbal warning of the blast, but he stopped rocking with the strokes and he shoved his hips forward as he blasted his first string of cum. Elie did not stop, and the second load was another string of white jizz, then a lesser one and less, until it was done. She pulled the skin up to the crown and the last drops leaked down the shaft. There was white cream all over the dining room table.

Elie lay Bobby's cock down on his thigh as it deflated.

"That was amazing," Elie murmured.

Bobby pulled his pants up and went to the fridge for another brewsky, I shook my head when he looked over. I would have to drive.

The ladies jabbered for another hour, then it was time to go.

We didn't have far to go, but Elie undid my seatbelt as soon as we were on the pavement. She had my cock out 60 seconds later. It was as hard as it gets.

"I'll trade you one in the car for a double header at home," she offered, but she didn't wait to hear my answer.

The seat was in the far back position, so she had lots of room with the steering wheel up. It was only a ten minute drive so she had to work fast. She sucked it back without any fumbling, then used one hand to help, since I was not going to go down her throat.

It was a slow night for traffic, so I was able to muster my resolve for the hummer. She took the time to lick the bottom, then back into her maw as far as she could take it. Her hand was pumping harder than her head.

I took my foot off the gas and hovered over the brake as I got to the highpoint, then I spewed into the back of Elie's throat. She brought her lips back to the crown and pumped me with both hands, while she swallowed my goo for dessert.

"Buddy, you are going to have a sore jaw and a sore dick before you get to sleep," she informed me as she pulled my jockey shorts back over the mess she had made.

We made love until sunrise. My tongue, jaw, back, and cock were all hurting, but I was full of love for my wife.

2soon2no
2soon2no
237 Followers
12