The Town of Nrfle Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is unheard of," said Headmaster Crane adjusting his glasses in disbelief. In his long years as the town's chief dog judge, he could never recall looking down at a contestant to see a former student looking back from all fours.

"It isn't," replied the mayor, "because you are hearing about it right now."

"Ahmmm," said Mr. Crane noncommittally, but his mustache twitched with confusion.

"Does she have a certified pedigree?" demanded Dr. Caligari, who lived down the street from the Reveres. He was trying to cover with bluster the consternation he felt at seeing his young neighbor bare while wearing a collar.

"At the hospital," rejoined the mayor. "You wrote them yourself."

"I think she's a fine bitch," said Madam Jeanne Becu, the third judge, with a naughty smile. She gave advanced courses in debauchery at her Immoral House of Harlots for students with an appetite for knowledge. She had the incredible talent of turning many men's faces red with a single, knowing wink.

After much back and forth, Lucy took her place in the lineup. The judges circled the dogs, stroking their fur, checking their teeth, and evaluating their posture. But all three couldn't help but find themselves back by Lucy. Her young expressive face drew their eyes, the bounce of her luscious long hair and the toned curve of her back pulled on their hands. She couldn't help smiling, already feeling what they were beginning to learn. Around them, the whole town—teachers, neighbors, friends, cousins, and customers, explored every inch of her, every little curve and crevice, until there was no doubt that from the nape of her neck across the tip of her nips, down her smooth stomach, into the cleft between her legs, every curve and line of her was perfect and nubile. Even the judges could not resist reaching out to feel the softness of her mane. And after they huddled together and made their unanimous pronouncement—"Lucy, Best in Show." The whole square erupted with cheers.

The following week, Lucy had not one or two but a dozen marriage proposals. And she carefully chose a man who would love and care for her like a brother. And the boys did well themselves; they had the pick of the litter from all the fresh new maidens eager to be trained into award-winning wives.

12