The Toy Box

Story Info
Husband and wife and a box of toys.
1.8k words
4.17
19.2k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you going to put that toy in my ass baby? Are you going to take my anal cherry?, oh god..."

I lovely narrative from my lovely wife as I violated her ass with our newest toy.

Let's back up a little before we share what came next. My wife and I are in our early forties and very fit, both runners. She's 5' 7", brunette, 34 B chest and ridiculously hard nipples. I'm 6', dark hair and both of us are your fairly average couple next door. Our sex life is also fairly average after fifteen years of marriage. That was until Jennifer and her friend group decided to use our house for a sex toy party.

We have a relatively large living room, so the location was ideal and I feel like Jen agreed to it as a thinly veiled excuse to drink wine with her crew as sex toys were not really a part of our world.

She and her buddies had a raucous evening of drinking and laughing as each toy was brought out and quasi demonstrated by the host. Jen finally came to bed around 1:00am and woke me up with her mouth on my dick. We had a fantastic night of sex and slept in the next Saturday morning.

That's when I noticed the gigantic box on the coffee table.

"The host left me a sample of every toy and piece of clothing they sell as a thank you for using our place.." Explained Jen as if a giant box of sex toys in our living room was no big deal.

We eventually moved it to a shelf in the basement and weeks later while cleaning up we came across it again. Jen pulled the flap open and reached in, pulling out a packaged up pink vibrator.

"That looks like fun, can we try it tonight?"

Jen has never been a fan of toys, but I was definitely up for some fresh ideas in the bedroom.

That night we dabbled with the vibrator, Jen screamed through a handful of orgasms as I circled it against her clit. Not sure why we have not played with toys in the past.

Sunday morning I was reliving a wonderful night of sex with my wife and came up with a plan.

"Hun, I have a fun idea, let's pull a new toy from the box each week. Play with it over the weekend and see if we like it?"

"Oh, I love that idea" shared Jen as she leaned over to kiss me hard on the lips.

The next few weeks she pulled out various vibrators and a set of nipple clamps that made her scream and arch her back in one of the most theatrical orgasms I've ever seen out of her.

Six weeks into our game she reached into the box and pulled out an elaborately packaged toy. After unwrapping she just kind of stared at it. It was a remote control vibrating butt plug. We had never dabbled in anal and I could see the look of trepidation on her face.

"Well, I guess one of us gets it up the ass tonight."

Hmm, not sure what she was implying there, but it seemed a bit alarming.

That night, I started with a vibrator to get Jen close to cumming and a bit more pliable before I rolled her over and pulled her up on her knees. Jen moaned at the move and thanks to a little wine was surprisingly into trying our new toy.

"Are you going to put that toy in my ass baby? Are you going to take my anal cherry?, oh god..."

Jen moaned as I held a vibe against her clit and dribbled lube across her asshole.

"Fuck, that's pretty hot, I'm going to cum."

Exactly what I wanted to hear and with that I gently placed the butt plug against her slick asshole and gave it a twist. Jen moaned and subtly pushed back.

I had the large end past her clenching hole before she knew it and the plug was now firmly lodged in her ass.

"Oh my god, is that really in my ass? It feels so full, fuck me baby please fuck me."

Hard to deny a gorgeous woman begging for my cock and with her ass still in the air and I slid into her very wet pussy.

"Fuuuuuuuuk, I'm so full, baby, fuck me hard, make me cum."

I was going to do exactly that and hit the first button on the remote. The vibe came to life and Jen's head swung back, her thick mane of hair flinging across her naked back as she groaned through an intense orgasm.

I could feel the vibrations through her pussy walls and kept pounding into her as I hit the second button increasing the vibrations in her ass and pushing her into another intense orgasm.

"I'm cumming baby, I'm going to pump you full of cum while our new toy vibrates in your ass."

Jen screamed through another orgasm as I came hard into her pussy.

That night opened up a whole new chapter in our sex life and I couldn't wait to try the next toy.

The following Friday Jen reached into the box and pulled out another odd shaped package. She unwrapped it and we both stared, not sure what to think.

"It's a chastity cage, you know what that means baby?" Asked Jen with a demonic twinkle in her eyes. "We've clamped my nipples and pushed things up my ass, it's your turn now."

I raised an eyebrow and knew I was not going to win this one, but I was oddly hard.

I pulled her in for a hard kiss, and we felt each other up like horny teens. Later that night we were prepping for drinks with friends when Jen swayed into the room on tall heels and a short skirt. This woman cleaned up well and there just isn't anything sexier than a mature, confident woman.

"Drop your pants."

OK, I'm always happy to do that for a hot woman. And Jen dropped to her knees in front of me, grabbing my cock and balls. It wasn't until the ring circled my cock that I realized what she was doing and with an oddly practiced series of moves had locked the cage around my hardening cock.

"God, this is hot, I own your cock now" moaned Jen as she stood up, flashing the key in front of my face and rubbing my now aching cock though the plastic.

The cage felt heavy and put pressure on every part of my dick as it tried to grow, but couldn't. Sort of like getting a hard on in tight jeans, but ten times more intense.

I pulled up my pants and tucked everything in best I could as Jen went back to doing her hair a few feet away.

"This is going to be so fun, maybe if you're the perfect husband tonight I'll let you out when we get home, or maybe you'll just spend the rest of the weekend locked up and licking me."

Well, this was a new side of Jen... We had a great time with friends and were home a few hours later, my cock absolutely ached and I'm pretty sure I'd been hard for three hours straight.

"How are you doing baby? Are you ready to show me what a devoted husband you are?"

With that, we were largely stripped and slamming into our bed, kissing madly and rubbing each other, although the sensation was highly muted for me.

"Make me cum with your mouth and maybe I'll unlock you."

Desperate to get out of this thing, I slid down the bed and dove between her legs. After her first orgasm, I grabbed some lube and the vibe as well. By orgasm three she was arching her back off the bed, every muscle in her body tensed and by four she had grabbed my hair and pulled me off her pussy.

"Fuck, I can't take it anymore, I'm too sensitive."

We laid there breathing hard for a few minutes, I could feel my pulse in my cock head and really hoped she would not pass out.

"That was incredible, I kinda like what chastity does to your enthusiasm level, we may have to try this more often."

Not what I wanted to hear, but as she was issuing that low key threat, she was also unlocking my cock and had engulfed it with a level of passion that was new to our sex life.

I came hard down her throat and she gagged as I held her hair and emptied days of cum in her mouth.

"Fuck, you really needed to cum didn't you baby? That was a lot, was it as intense for you as it was for me?"

I could only nod and smile before we both passed out.

The next toy was actually a slutty schoolgirl outfit and Jen wore it all day Saturday as she bopped around the house. For dinner she added shiny black stilettos and heavy makeup. I was hard all day while I mowed through my honey do list.

By 7:00 I had bent her over the kitchen island spanked her ass, inserted the remote control butt plug and fucked her until we both came, By 9:00 she had cum a half dozen times, was still wearing the plaid skirt and and was now cuffed to the headboard as I ran the vibe across her clit and sucked on her hard nipples. She was cumming hard enough I was a little concerned she might strain a muscle as she arched her back off the bed. I loved this women.

By 11:00 we were out cold and slept in until mid day.

"I really like the toy box, the last few months our sex life have been amazing."

I agreed and kissed her hard on the mouth.

It was six months before we burned through all the toys and after that we just used them in different combos.

My favorite was Jen in thigh highs, the jeweled butt plug firmly lodged in her ass and nipple clamps torturing her sensitive buds. We combined that with her hands tied to the head post while I ate her through a half dozen orgasms and ended with her hands cuffed behind her back while I came down her throat. We used variations of this scenario for years to follow.

Her favorite was definitely the cage and I'd be in it for entire weekends sometimes, desperate to cum and she seemed to get off on the power exchange.

We're both grateful for revival in our sex lives and have probably spent a disturbing amount of money on new toys. I'm thinking maybe we convert the basement to a toy room? Stay tuned for more.