The Toy Ch. 06

Story Info
First morning at the new job.
1.5k words
4
5.1k
9

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 03/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kmarkk
kmarkk
91 Followers

J twisted and turned on the bed, feeling himself gradually coming to. The pillows were soft and comfortable, and the linen smelled of.. her. Her. Oh, he couldn't stop thinking about her.. about yesterday. He reached down to adjust himself and he realised he was naked... and he was not wearing the cage anymore. And, he was hard as a rock. His cock was pressing against the bed as he lay face down, thinking of her.

Just as he opened his eyes, he heard a phone beeping next to him. He reached over to the bedside table and picked the phone up. There was a notification from an app he didn't recognise. When he opened the notification, he arrived on a screen that said "L1 - Gym".

He didn't know what to do with that. But then it struck him - this was not M's phone, it wasn't even his phone. That could only mean one thing.

He washed his face, put on his boxers and made his way to the gym.

"That took a while!"

There she was, sitting on a stool, removing the boxing gloves from her hands, her body dripping with sweat.

"Uh.. yeah I'd just woken up.. But I freshened up and came here as fast as I could. Do you want a towel?"

She looked at him, top to bottom. He was a little scared. As he should be. She had woken up wanting an orgasm, and he was sleeping. She wouldn't wake him up, no.. but she can do so much when he's awake. He's here, he's hers, and he's her toy.

"I wanted you when I woke up.."

"Oh.. I... Why didn't you wake me?"

"I wouldn't disturb your sleep. Not without warning. But you should know, that is what I like sometimes." " She tilted her head a little while unwrapping the boxing wrap from her palms.

"Sure.. I'll try and align my routine with yours."

"Good. Or the next time you'll just wake up with me sitting on your face.. Now you can't say you weren't warned!" She stood up and walked toward him. "But you were sleeping in late on your first day... and you failed to complete your first task... So what should I do with you?"

Her hand brushed against his cheek and grabbed a fistful of hair behind his ear, giving it a mild tug.

"I'm so sorry M. I was tired from last night and -"

M brought a finger to his lips and silenced him.

"I know. And it is your first day.."

J breathed a short sigh of relief. "Yes, than-"

"But isn't that why I brought you here?" She tugged back on his hair until he was down on his knees.

"Ahhh.. yes, M!"

"If I can't count on you to please me.. then what should I do with you?" she said, looking down at him.

He looked up at her. "Let me wipe you.. and bathe you. And then I can give you a nice massage."

"And I still don't hear you'll please me. Maybe I should just use you to wipe the sweat off me..."

She pulled his face into her sweaty abs, rubbing him around on them, wiping the sweat away like a wiper on a car.

He felt his face sliding sloppily all over her abs. He could feel her muscles, and a cushion of skin on top. The smell of her sweat mixed with perfume filled him.

She pulled him back out and looked at him again.

"You can do the rest yourself. Take off my clothes, one by one, find the sweat and rub it away with your face."

"M.. Of course I'll please you."

"Right now, you will do as I said. And since you're so clueless, let me tell you where to start."

She extended a foot, the shoe still on.

J resigned to his fate. He took the shoe off, and then the sock and then looked up at her. She brought her foot between herself and his face, and pressed it into him. And he began rubbing it clean with his face. There wasn't much sweat but he rubbed his face all over her foot anyway. At the end, he placed a little kiss on the foot.

"Such a good boy!"

He did the same with the other foot while the first foot ran over the skin on his almost naked body. Her toes played with the waistband of his boxers.

Kneeling back up, he put his fingers into the waistband of her leggings.

"Why don't you give me a good morning kiss." Before he could think, her hand pushed his face into her crotch. She moved him around on herself, breathing hard, biting her lip, feeling a power rush take over her. The power rush then transformed into a sexual rush and she began to feel herself getting very aroused. He heard her moan while he struggled to breathe, only able to smell her wet, sweaty pussy now. That's when she pulled him out again.

"Good morning, darling!" She said to him, breathing hard, biting her lip a little, smiling a little.

"Good morning, M!" he smiled back.

"Go on."

He pulled her leggings down and off her. Her legs shone with sweat. He could see some of the muscles on her thigh. He wanted to lick her legs.

"Don't wipe me with the same dirty face. Wipe your face clean first."

"Let me bring a towel."

"Use your boxers." She smiled.

He took off his boxers and wiped her sweat off himself.

"Continue."

J went back to the calves and shins, rubbing his face on them, kissing them, working his way up to her thighs. He couldn't wait to climb up, take her panties off and eat her out. But patiently, he rubbed his face around on her thighs, her hand beginning to guide his head now. She moved him up and down her thighs, also wiping off some of her juices that had trickled down from her pussy.

Just as he began going in to eat her, she pulled him out from between her legs and looked at him, his hair in her fist.

"You've already been in there." She turned around and pulled him into her ass.

"It's time to clean my ass."

She rubbed his face between her cheeks, mercilessly. She rubbed his face in there and loved it more than she would've thought. Jutting her butt out, she pressed him deeper into herself. Once she had had her fun, she pulled him out and wiped his face over her cheeks.

"Your favorite part, isn't it?" She pulled him out and turned back to him.

"Or maybe it's the next one?" She ran a finger over her chest and scooped a bead of sweat up. She pressed the finger on his lips and gestured to him to stand up.

She took the bra off herself and looked at him.

"Oh you can't wait to get in here, can you?"

He looked up at her.

"No M.. " He wiped his face with the boxers again. "Let me clean you up."

"I think I've had enough of you for now." She said as she wiped her breasts with her own hands and spread the sweat around on her body.

"Now it's time for me to play."

"What do you mean?"

She brought her face close to his. "It means that now it's time for me to play with my toy. And I'm going to want to play with you for much longer than 20 seconds this time."

She grabbed his cock and pulled him toward the door. He felt himself get harder within her grasp.

When they were back in the bedroom, M pulled him in front of her near the bed and pulled him into herself by his cock, giving him a full kiss. He grabbed her waist but she pushed him onto the bed.

He watched as she moved to the side of the bed.

"You know what it feels like to have a toy but not be able to use it when you really want to?" She pulled out a chain from behind the bed-post at the end of which was a handcuff. She locked it onto his hand.

"I'm sure you do. I remember teaching you a little lesson in patience." She smiled, walking to the other side and slapping the cuff around his other wrist too. She then opened a bedside drawer, and pulled out a small glass pipe and a lighter.

The lighter sparked alight and lit the bowl of the pipe, and M took a puff of smoke in through her lips. He knew the smell. She turned the pipe to him. He took a hit too.

Soon, he began to feel even more aware of his situation. He began to feel the cuffs on the skin, on his wrists. His cock was raging, getting harder as he tried to absorb his own situation. His head felt like it was floating. He looked up at her.

M stood there, taking in one last hit before putting the pipe and the lighter onto the table. She was only in her panties. They were black, in contrast to her light skin. She exhaled the smoke into the air over the bed. He saw her through the smoke. She looked gorgeous. She looked like a goddess.

She reached a hand out and fondled his balls.

"Now, what should I do with you?"

kmarkk
kmarkk
91 Followers